PDA

View Full Version : $60 Pinky 36C Titties plus tight shallow pussy

daddyO
10-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Was walking along this lor !X and saw this pair of amazing big big knockers and wandering why no one on her... So I took her and she has a solid Body!!!
Then I realised she does not smile much perhaps thats why!!

Age 26 yrs old
Inner Mongolia
Nvr give birth before. Face like the young 汪明荃
Service not good BUT

she has the biggest set of titties in Lor 1X and her skin is good and smooth body is sexy and most importantly she is only $60 and have a small and wet pussy. I Have rtf her 4 times as when you bonk her she climaxes easily shallow cunt and you can devestate her eaily with her even with a 6" average size dick. In the beginning she was trying to fake her sound but later she was grimacing in agony trying to stop me. I dun care and continue to ram her senseless into the pillow which she was trying to tear aprt. Beautiful titties and I kept sucking at her breast until she cannot take it anymore. When I see that she cannot take it anymore, I also cannot take it anymore and spew my seeds of lust...
Name : Jin Jin
boobs easily 36C++ or 36D fucking nice titties
Got ass

If anyone is interested in just boobs and a nice boy and smooth fair skin she is the one. Dun expect service from her... you have been warned!!!!! You have to initiate it!!

Interested bros can PM me for her no. Applies to 20pts and above with recent FR. She makes a good fuck.

BTW, that day she wants to introduce to me her jie mei whom she claims to have an even bigger set of rack than hers. I was so stupid to turn it down!!!! If you on her you can try!!!

Katisuk
12-07-2008, 10:23 AM
What is the full detail services she does?

Peter8
12-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Hi, Bro, can you PM me her contact no. please!:)
I will up your points after receving her contact. Thanks!

vince617
12-07-2008, 04:44 PM
Had a mongolian fling few years ago, yes they make very good (and challenging) sex partner, so bro u got pm :D thanks in advance!!

daddyO
12-07-2008, 05:54 PM
I am pleassntly surprised that there are quite a good response in my inbox despite the fact that her services is no good, no bbbj ( I dun like) lack of inititative.

the only reason i wan to share is her pink beautiful breasts and nipples nice compleexion smooth skin and budget $60 and tight cunt, sometimes when it is that good and value for money, you can skip the service:p i really like to hearher moans and see grimaces whenever i pound harder and rammed her silly!!!

Also if you have been in her good books, you will introduce to you one of her 'sister' big titted also...

justl00king
12-07-2008, 09:58 PM
7upz threadstarter for good deal big boobies. Got pic? :D

daddyO
12-07-2008, 10:45 PM
7upz threadstarter for good deal big boobies. Got pic? :D

i am very lousy at asking FL to pose for mr...so far so many attempts but all failed...anyone can give me some tips???? i woulsd love to take her pics:D

TaoRen2005
13-07-2008, 02:23 PM
Wow,, sounds good leh... I recently tried one ChongQing 26 yo gal with not much experiences,, like this Mongolia gal TS had,, after some warm up she was like a GF,, good feeling,, and great stereo..:p and the expression when they bited her lips in enjoyment..(or agony? I'm not sure:eek:) make U feel in 7th clound... hee hee

ezez11
13-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Thanks TS for sharing her contact number. I called her about half an hour, but the line is always busy.

Any early bird tried her already? Any FR?

daddyO
13-07-2008, 11:00 PM
looks like i need to pay her a visit in person...she has never hang up her hp before.

Monkey4
14-07-2008, 09:04 AM
looks like i need to pay her a visit in person...she has never hang up her hp before.

bro daddyO, can i hv the contact pls... me nvr tried an inner mongolian so pls pm me... despite no service. Just wanna conquer new terriority.;)

ezez11
16-07-2008, 10:00 PM
Thanks TS for sharing her contact number. I called her about half an hour, but the line is always busy.

Any early bird tried her already? Any FR?

I called the number today. The line is always busy.

Hi Bro TS, any update?

thanks,

i1papaya
16-07-2008, 10:05 PM
bro daddyO, can i hv the contact pls... me nvr tried an inner mongolian so pls pm me... despite no service. Just wanna conquer new terriority.;)

Bro Monkey,

Your new terriority conquer liao beh? Or still planning your strategy how to attact?:p:D

Monkey4
17-07-2008, 08:56 AM
Bro Monkey,

Your new terriority conquer liao beh? Or still planning your strategy how to attact?:p:D

bro i1papaya... no leh.... TS Daddyo machiam MIA too.... cos no pm from him yet.... :(

CLA-Nui
17-07-2008, 09:12 AM
inner mongolian gal usually very horny one. i also wait for his reply.

Monkey4
17-07-2008, 11:01 AM
Thanks TS DaddyO for her contact.

Good service or otherwise... me will try... just to conquer the new territory of Inner Mongolia....and will definitely post FR. :cool:

Monkey4
17-07-2008, 11:29 AM
Managed to call Jin Jin and she machiam replied with a sleepy but sounded sexy voice... saying she will start work around 5.30pm :confused:

so late.... dun know got chance to meet her or not? :o

i1papaya
17-07-2008, 09:30 PM
Managed to call Jin Jin and she machiam replied with a sleepy but sounded sexy voice... saying she will start work around 5.30pm

Wahhh change you avatar again? Been waiting for this mongolian ctc till nothing better to do hor:p

Good luck or wish you good Fxxk.:p

Your valuation will be the decision making for my bonk of this gem bro::D

ezez11
17-07-2008, 10:27 PM
Managed to call Jin Jin and she machiam replied with a sleepy but sounded sexy voice... saying she will start work around 5.30pm :confused:

Si the number works? I called twice, but the line was always busy. Probably too early for her, I called in afternoon.

Waiting for your FR!

Monkey4
18-07-2008, 10:15 AM
Wahhh change you avatar again? Been waiting for this mongolian ctc till nothing better to do hor

Good luck or wish you good Fxxk

Your valuation will be the decision making for my bonk of this gem bro::D

well i1papaya.... TS DaddyO had made a grave mistake on her boobs..... not 36C .... but.....36D!!!!!!!

confirmed and guaranteed "REAL, NATURALLY, ORIGINAL" unlike the thread under awesome04 - the 19 yr enhanced D cup $60 bonk.....

finally.... after trying 2 D-cup this week... i can tell enhanced ones vs real natural ones.

Apart from the D-cup.... this Inner Mongolian's service nothing to shout about.... not much service. Did not meet the 3 criteria of raintree

1. No frenching allowed
2. No BBBJ - even BJ very short - no tongue twirling - basically up down up down
3. No painting allowed

BUT..... hear her moan when u bonk her..... very good for your ego.... real moan.... not those fake type... trust me... me an old bonkster liao can tell real vs fake lah..... she likes it hard and fast.... since she din give me a BBBJ hence I can last longer... me initially... entered slowly via missionary.... once bayonet in... i hold it there and just when she clueless why I just hold it there machiam per entry parking.... i increased the bonking in out in out speed ... machiam i fxxxk like a rabbit.... her moan i think can be heard from the hotel lobby (our room only on 2nd floor lah - cos the counter gal gave me a funny smile when I surrendered key).... and due to her 2 D cups... i do not need to move my neck much to suck from one nip to another - if u know what i mean....

Name : Jin Jin
Origin : Inner Mongolian
Age : Claims to be late 20's ( i think at most early 30's)
Height : Quite tall
Shape : Not bad cos legs slim not elephant.... after seeing her boobs.... me really not focussed to see elsewhere
BJ : only a few mouthful
Frenching : Not allowed
Painting : Not allowed
Damage : $60 ( based on TS - however she said should be $70- but she accepted $60 saying that her origin deserved more and oso booby real)
RTF : Unlikely unless no more D cup FL

Me asked her whether she wanna me intro kakis to her, she said ok but when I stressed that most samsters would like the 3 requirements (above), she couldnt care less...

Initially she was agreeable to let me take photos of her boobs (as I was telling her some FL allowed me to take pics of their boobs as a sales and marketing tool :p)... so she put on her black bra and then pull down her bra to show the nips.... wah happening... just when I was about to take.... but me stupid fool.... me asked her ...sure argh... sure u wanna show your 2 nips....she suddenly said... or forget it lah..... if your kakis dun believe u I am D cup nebermind loh... me and my big mouth!!!! :mad: Readers pls dun mistaken... this gal doesnt have a bad attitude hor...

Thanks TS DaddyO for this lobang...

Si the number works? I called twice, but the line was always busy. Probably too early for her, I called in afternoon.

Waiting for your FR!

bro eze11, Jin Jin's hp number ends with 829.. U got it right? If not pm TS DaddyO.

ah rat
18-07-2008, 10:47 AM
Initially she was agreeable to let me take photos of her boobs (as I was telling her some FL allowed me to take pics of their boobs as a sales and marketing tool :p)... so she put on her black bra and then pull down her bra to show the nips.... wah happening... just when I was about to take.... but me stupid fool.... me asked her ...sure argh... sure u wanna show your 2 nips....she suddenly said... or forget it lah..... if your kakis dun believe u I am D cup nebermind loh... me and my big mouth!!!!

Wasted,if u act fast,we got Mongolian boobs pics to see.:p.
Any Thanks for ur FR :D

DRSG
18-07-2008, 10:59 AM
Monkey4 san can you pm contact?ARIGATO GOSAIMASH!

Monkey4
18-07-2008, 11:03 AM
Monkey4 san can you pm contact?ARIGATO GOSAIMASH!

paiseh bro DRSG... as a respect for TS DaddyO, can u pm him for contact... not nice for me to jump the gun :o

DRSG
18-07-2008, 11:08 AM
paiseh bro DRSG... as a respect for TS DaddyO, can u pm him for contact... not nice for me to jump the gun :o

Okies!Will wait for DaddyO san then.I asked you cos you're online.Arigato again Monkey4 san.:)

i1papaya
18-07-2008, 10:56 PM
well i1papaya.... TS DaddyO had made a grave mistake on her boobs..... not 36C .... but.....36D!!!!!!!

My nose is bleeding now:D

her moan i think can be heard from the hotel lobby (our room only on 2nd floor lah - cos the counter gal gave me a funny smile when I surrendered key).... and due to her 2 D cups... i do not need to move my neck much to suck from one nip to another - if u know what i mean....

Bro Monkey, no lah. I think the counter gal giving you funny smile is becos her mind says : This guy again? Everytime when he is here, even at 4th floor he always moans louder than the girl he went in with.:D:D

ezez11
18-07-2008, 11:52 PM
bro eze11, Jin Jin's hp number ends with 829.. U got it right? If not pm TS DaddyO.

Hi Bro Monkey4, thanks for the first FR. She has great asset, so she think it is ok even if her attitude is not good. The last 3 number is same.

cheers,

Monkey4
19-07-2008, 07:04 AM
My nose is bleeding now:D

Bro Monkey, no lah. I think the counter gal giving you funny smile is becos her mind says : This guy again? Everytime when he is here, even at 4th floor he always moans louder than the girl he went in with.:D:D

Bro i1papaya.... I dun moan , how can I be heard cos even when I moan especially most of the time... my face likely to be submerged in the valley between the 2 gigantic mountains!!! :D

My frank opinion.... if u can break the ice of the Inner Mongolian... she being feminine (nu ren wei ) and got certain charisma... is definitely a better bonk than awesome04's Xiao Yan D cupper... different league lah...

Btw.... it seems the number that DaddyO has given out ( I think for those who got it earlier than me was wrong) as I verfied with bro ezez11 liao. So for those who got the contact earlier... u can pm me to verify the correct number BUT dun pm me for her number unless DaddyO goes MIA again.

Thanks again to DaddyO

daddyO
19-07-2008, 07:19 AM
No leh me overseas no time to post.

bro monkey4 thanks for the fr!!! yeah she is d cupper and she is one of the very few in gl with original D cup pink titties and yes beautiful d cup!

just rtf her today and verified her no.

bros can pm me her no must meet the req. min 40 rep points and with recent FR. Dubious bros with a few post asking for contacts but getting a lot of rep points I WILL NOt pass also.

I need to protect this gem so that her titties remain in good shape for the bros here

Monkey4
19-07-2008, 07:32 AM
No leh me overseas no time to post.

bro monkey4 thanks for the fr!!! yeah she is d cupper and she is one of the very few in gl with original D cup pink titties and yes beautiful d cup!

just rtf her today and verified her no.

bros can pm me her no must meet the req. min 40 rep points and with recent FR. Dubious bros with a few post asking for contacts but getting a lot of rep points I WILL NOt pass also.

I need to protect this gem so that her titties remain in good shape for the bros here

bro DaddyO

good that u back... so i no need to cover your duties :D

thanks for letting me fulfill my fantasy of Inner Mongolian and D Cupper!!! Any more D Cupper but with service to share ? :D

Chiobu_lover
19-07-2008, 09:30 AM
bro, can pm me her contact... thanks

bro DaddyO

thanks for letting me fulfill my fantasy of Inner Mongolian and D Cupper!!! Any more D Cupper but with service to share ? :D

daddyO
19-07-2008, 12:07 PM
bro DaddyO

thanks for helping bros to clarify. I think her no was wrong when she pass it to me or did i got it wrong?(growing old) wah your appetite for d cup is just no end, i no okt so cannot come up w/so many dcup fl.:D

lately the FL in gl has dropped i mean the d cup are in so limited supply and ... even if there are dcup, they are hanging on a 35yr old++ and sag so badly.hard to find those grade A type,

syt
dcup
no sag
pink titties
nice nipples
smooth fair skin
pussy tight
good service
good stereo
nice long slim legs
must have bouncy firm butt
slim waist

By the time you run through all this, Jin Jin managed to have all of the above requirements excpt service and syt. waist is not that slim. She is a grade A-
i cannot someone that comes close to her leh....

(sidetrack)
i rememeber walking along GL 4-5 yrs back there are plenty of Ds plenty of Es and even F to G cup if you look into the archive of sammyboy. I had my share of d e f g cups but now it is bad as many do not want to venture her in SG anymore.

on a consolation note i purposely walk through the back alley of the coffeeshop for the purpose of scouting in the odd lor 15 to 7 opp durian stalls and my o my..... many D and maybe e cup milf there!!! can someone please help me out here!!! can someone make any contact? too many uncle down there with them.. totally no chance at all. tried to bio them but kena block like those uncle are try to protect their turf, can any bro shed some light on this??!!!

DRSG
19-07-2008, 12:18 PM
DaddyO san,I pm you to confirm her contact.Could you confirm correct?Thanks .

DRSG
19-07-2008, 12:33 PM
Apologies DaddyO san if I have jump the gun on you.Gomen nasai!

daddyO
19-07-2008, 12:44 PM

bro monkey4, i cannot believe that you as a senior samster here just broke the rule of passiing jin jin contact to bro drsg without going thru the threadstarter. How can you do that? telling ppl to contact TS but you end up passing her contact, dun know how many have you pass out to.

I am not pinpointing anyone in particular but bro drsg has the cheek to pm me to verify if the no he got from you was correct. what the... Ppl whom i have not screened coming to me to telling Jin Jin no did not work. Of course it di not work for you cos you dun have my permission and instructions...

this is the problem when one do not practise what they preach bro monkey4. bro drsg is an ok bro but not someone I will pass Jin Jin contact to cos in 18 post he as 110 points and he just join in july. and in 18 posts mainly asking for contact and tcss only 1 FR. If he has more FR i would not hesitate in passing my contacts to him.

I trust senior bros here only f they have FR and contributed good find. bro monkey4 i think you owe me an explanation. bro drsg, no offense but you should respect the rules of this forum

Monkey4
19-07-2008, 02:04 PM
my Apologies, DaddyO. I tot u MIA earlier and in my earnest and sincere intention of sharing this gem i passed it to ONLY this samster, no one else really! Will not pass any more i promise but really tot that samster though a newbie can be trusted. paiseh

daddyO
19-07-2008, 02:31 PM
my Apologies, DaddyO. I tot u MIA earlier and in my earnest and sincere intention of sharing this gem i passed it to ONLY this samster, no one else really! Will not pass any more i promise but really tot that samster though a newbie can be trusted. paiseh

oklah since you have spoken..i hope bro drsg will not pass the no around and earn his respect. that is the problem with newbies, break many rules and dun bother to read up, in the end all these gems end up in the hands of a pervert or someone who enjoys rough sex, like squeezing and biting titties and nipples leaving behind love marks and bruises. Or worst those who like to play raw!!!

me being a noobie once just know how is it to be like, hard to get contacts, but trust me, if you have a series of FR in your posts and shre regulary on your finds , you will earn my respect and I will , like other bros will pass you the contact.

simple reason, we contributors have found a good gem and wan to share it as with as the spirit of this forum is about sharing!! and we just dun wan our hard to find gems it to be rotten in such a short time due to the fact that it falls into the hands of a pervert or someone with disease(raw player).

DRSG
19-07-2008, 10:45 PM
To all senior bros whom I have inadvertently caused distress and misunderstanding I apologise profusely especially to Monkey4 San.3 deep bow for apology.And deep apology to DaddyO san.Trust me I have not make acqaintaince with this lady and have deleted and not kept her no after this discord.In future when I have gathered more trust I will pm DaddyO san direct for her contact.I hope that my posting will make amends amongst the senior bros.I sincerely apologise without prejudice.Arigato gozaimas moushiwake arimasen.:o

wat2woopee
20-07-2008, 04:28 AM

confirmed and guaranteed "REAL, NATURALLY, ORIGINAL" unlike the thread under awesome04 - the 19 yr enhanced D cup $60 bonk.....

Initially she was agreeable to let me take photos of her boobs (as I was telling her some FL allowed me to take pics of their boobs as a sales and marketing tool :p)... so she put on her black bra and then pull down her bra to show the nips.... wah happening... just when I was about to take.... but me stupid fool.... me asked her ...sure argh... sure u wanna show your 2 nips....she suddenly said... or forget it lah..... if your kakis dun believe u I am D cup nebermind loh... me and my big mouth!!!! :mad: Readers pls dun mistaken... this gal doesnt have a bad attitude hor...

Thanks TS DaddyO for this lobang...

Wasted, If not a picture of her ( . ) ( . ) better than a thousand words..

daddyO
20-07-2008, 08:09 AM
To all senior bros whom I have inadvertently caused distress and misunderstanding I apologise profusely especially to Monkey4 San.3 deep bow for apology.And deep apology to DaddyO san.Trust me I have not make acqaintaince with this lady and have deleted and not kept her no after this discord.In future when I have gathered more trust I will pm DaddyO san direct for her contact.I hope that my posting will make amends amongst the senior bros.I sincerely apologise without prejudice.Arigato gozaimas moushiwake arimasen.:o

no hard feelings bro..we all learn the rules of this forum one way or another. Just read the sticky (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/82392-newbies-what-you-should-not-do-get-fl-contact.html#post2622836) and you will know what to do and get the contacts for all your bonks.

cheers

Peter8
20-07-2008, 04:43 PM
Thanks bro daddyO for the contact he gave.Sorry I have to reply you now as I am not convenience to assess the internet during office hours .I will up you 4 points now.Thanks!:)

ezez11
20-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Thanks bro daddyO for sharing this busty inner mongolian gal. 3 points from me after I regain power.

She has slow, lazy, sexy voice on the phone, so you will have the desire to bonk her. We meet at F Hotel. She works in KTV during night, so usually she doesn't stand on the street (she said). TS is lucky to find her. She worked in KTV in Beijing before and know a sg bro there. That's why the inner mongolian lady come to sg. She will stay here for quite long time, bros will have plenty of chance to suck the D cup. Now let's move to the important points.

Name: Jin Jin
Orginal: Inner Mongolian
Age: 27 years (It should be around there, late 20s to early 30s)
Looks: 6.5/10 (She is a minority, so looks a bit different from typical Suchuan girls, long hair)
Figure: 7.0/10 (Height 1.63m, weight 51kg, nice leg too)
Boobs: 8.0/10 (36D, confirm big and natural, soft)
Catbath: no
BJ: no
Kiss: no
FJ: 7.0/10 (responsive, try two position, very shiok in cowboy position, watching her big boobs bouncing)
Moan: 7.0/10 (very lound, now I understand bro Money4 mentioned even the counter gal can hear her moan. Luckily we were at the higher floor)
Attitute: 5.0/10 (as TS warmed her service was not good. I give bros first suggestion-she is fast-in and fast-out type, get the job done, take the money and leave, not staying one minute more)
Damage: $70 + $20 (room) + CD (I give bros the second suggestion--please be prepared to be asked more than $60, she said she charges $80-100. I replied that I only have $70 in my wallet).

Overall, it is a good session.

So bros if you like to have a different taste and a boob lover and don't mind service, she is your choice.

She has a friend whose service is very good (she said), but older than her (33 years). I am not going to try, interesting bro can test. I doubt her standard of good service.

Thanks for reading and pls do not pm me for contact. pls get it form TS bro DaddyO!

cheers,

Monkey4
21-07-2008, 01:15 AM
To all bros , pls do not PM me for the Inner Mongolian's contact...

I had deleted the contact and do pm the TS instead

daddyO
22-07-2008, 10:05 AM

hi bros,

i will be away for a 3 weeks and will have very limited access to the internet.

I hope that bro ezine or Monkey4 can help me to dish out the no to qualified bros. i hoep you guys dun mind doing this. thanks bro monkey 4 or ezine...if cannot nvm, i dun wan to impose on you..

thanks

DRSG
22-07-2008, 10:24 AM

In the same mood as you bro.Once bitten forever shy.

Monkey4
22-07-2008, 10:40 AM
In the same mood as you bro.Once bitten forever shy.

U still dare to say.... :mad: kenna sabo-ed by u :(

:D

Monkey4
24-07-2008, 08:18 AM
a bro samster pm me and asked me where the thread on the Inner Mongolian D cupper - so i just bring this thread to the forefront for top of mind awareness again..

paiseh... just helping out but soli.. i dun hv the contact anymore cos deleted liao.

alp65
06-08-2008, 02:13 AM
hi ! i very interested with jin jin. can u pm me jin jin contact & picture t 2 me. kindly reply me. thank u.