PDA

View Full Version : budget hotel why not budget bonk???

dezzz77
10-07-2008, 05:28 PM
hihi buddy as requested by chang jin, she wanted mi to start a new thread on herself onli.

so here it goes..........

she is a milf in her thirties but she claims she is only 30. looks wise ok typical MILF. but as for the service is superb!!!!!!!!!!

just like the thread title budget bonk she only charges 30/1/60 or 50/2hrs/unlimited shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

services includes: frenching, BBBJ, ASS RIMMING, CIM n FJ(all this for a mere 30 bucks!!!)

she also ask mi to highlight that she is a mix of north korean and chinese n u can test her korean when u mit up with her.

so buddies, looking 4 a budget bonk, pm mi 4 her contact!!!

watsunder
10-07-2008, 06:27 PM
she claim to be 30 but in person she look like how old?

super_kindaichi
17-07-2008, 01:54 AM
hihi buddy as requested by chang jin, she wanted mi to start a new thread on herself onli.

so here it goes..........

she is a milf in her thirties but she claims she is only 30. looks wise ok typical MILF. but as for the service is superb!!!!!!!!!!

just like the thread title budget bonk she only charges 30/1/60 or 50/2hrs/unlimited shots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

services includes: frenching, BBBJ, ASS RIMMING, CIM n FJ(all this for a mere 30 bucks!!!)

she also ask mi to highlight that she is a mix of north korean and chinese n u can test her korean when u mit up with her.

so buddies, looking 4 a budget bonk, pm mi 4 her contact!!!

given me a shock. 30/1/60 <-- every min 1 shot? haha
Think typo. :p
But this is a good deal for regular chongster.
As vit m is low.

Can share her contact?
To you she look how old?
Preference hotel?
Body?
Boobs?

kukumalu
17-07-2008, 06:33 AM
TS, pls post more details so we can have a better idea of what she does. Thanks. can pm me as well? Thanks.$50 / 2 hrs / unlimited...good deal.:D

astrofighter
17-07-2008, 05:40 PM
TS, pls post more details so we can have a better idea of what she does. Thanks. can pm me as well? Thanks.$50 / 2 hrs / unlimited...good deal.:D

Yah lor, TS, please provide more info... Please also comment on her looks. For $30, ppl may get the wrong idea de... Thanks TS.

jasdude
17-07-2008, 06:18 PM
wow so cheap , pay peanuts get peanuts. sometimes when things are too good to be true its very worrying. But But i am up to it , please share the contact . try then know man. thanks in advance:)