PDA

View Full Version : Minah from irc

keano
10-07-2008, 03:42 PM
I dont what why am i writing this but after this fuck i think i shd write some.

Went to MRIC like 2pm, saw this nick AXXXXgirl, went to chat with her..using some angmoh style..

Did a info view and wow, she is on sex channel while im not.

Ok, immediately tried some dirty talk and it worked.

Soon she say she wanting someone to fuck her before she fly off. YES an air-stewardness from XXX airlines. mm yummi and found out she is a malay!!

Blah blah...ok came with a price of $130 and guess what, need not go to hotel! Her own house. WEEE.

This happened 2 hours ago today. Yes.

Took a cab worth $10..zooom at her doorstep. Nabei, called her, she say she shy don't want to open e door. No choice, have to use e sweet-tooth tactic!! heh

Opened, kinda sweet young malay girl. In Keano go!!

Once inside, totally like a malay hse.. ( no offense eh ) u know how a malay hse look like dont u bros

Toke cock abit, and found out she is one hell of a busy girl therefore v deprived of sex! LOL

There is a bed/sofa in e hall, we just lie down together and toke cock..her parents are out! Blah Blah..

She is one fucking horny minah eh..using her hands to unzip my berms. Stroking my cock like no tmr, i told her u gotta do it better. Immediately, she asked me to take my berms off.

Why not? The next thing we were naked. mm making out in the hall infront of her sis's pictures haha..

Well..i hate to say this..but due to her farking horny self, did not much foreplay while im one who likes doing that.

There is abit thou, while she putting condom for me, i asked her to bj. Actually e earlier deal was no BJ! Maybe she too horny, she did for me, damn good! First few strokes were deep, while im fingering her..mm ahh i licked her 34B boobs, soft and boucey...her nipples are good too!

Next i told her, come baby, i needs some actions on the tip~She just slowing blow, with her tongue, licking it and whirling. pro.....cannot tahan liao.

She likes my dick she say when i asked her..maybe e fact she farking no suck for 2 mths! lol

Wth..she dun wan bj now she doing like soo wanted it!!!

Continuing that for like next 20 secs etc, then i told her..come lets fuck.

She doing the cowgirl style while yes im below of cos...

Slowly inserting into her pussy..gosh its warm!!!mm i like that. Riding like for next 10 mins..hard and fast..damn! TOld her lets change..she dont want.

I cummed..yea..its fast. Damn..

BROS..how u guys tahan!!! Teach me PLS!!! ( Sidenote )

After that, we smoked, lol she provided it. Nice sweet girl she is..

Yeah..she agreed to meet up in her..weee airlines attire next time. heh..

Cannot believe it..i even know her hse etc..what she thinking..ahh jus too horny to think i guess LOL

keke..i go sleep liao. Damn shag..somemore 1st time tried a minah!!!

maybe one day, ask her for orgy..LOL as refer to another bro's thread on orgy haha!

bigbigbig
10-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Wrogn thread... should post in FL dome right?

SammyHulk
10-07-2008, 07:50 PM
Nice 1 bro, lucky u. got ask her 4 4d no or not since u got lucky n ur 1st time with minah? :p :D

hotsoup16
10-07-2008, 09:40 PM
do inform us of new development. very interesting to nkow what happens next:D

havana
10-07-2008, 11:23 PM
$130 very EX!!!!!:eek:

keano
11-07-2008, 03:39 AM
Dont think its wrong to put here as i am not promoting her but i am sort of saying my experience : )

Anyway yeah 130 is ex..but..think of it, hotel cost how much nowadays..+ her hse is quite near to my area so..i tot was ok.

Mm..maybe e fact she is an air-stewardness got value added so $130 is still ok i guess..

anyway i just came back from another mirc meeting..went quite..well bad.

Within 24hrs i experienced the two sides of mric, pros and cons of meeting girls for sexual needs. Yes both willings but the outcomes mm...jus say make me rethink..do i need to go mirc for this type of thingy?

haiz.

Rub&Buah
11-07-2008, 05:35 AM
Dont think its wrong to put here as i am not promoting her but i am sort of saying my experience : ).

U very lucky bro.U give me an impression this lady is from jetstar airline.The malay stewardess are more minah wise!

Anyway yeah 130 is ex..but..think of it, hotel cost how much nowadays..+ her hse is quite near to my area so..i tot was ok.

Mm..maybe e fact she is an air-stewardness got value added so $130 is still ok i guess...

130 is an ok price for a local,u should hv gone for a 2nd shot since she is so freaking horny & u cummed so fast,for sure she will be climaxing even higher:p

anyway i just came back from another mirc meeting..went quite..well bad.

Within 24hrs i experienced the two sides of mric, pros and cons of meeting girls for sexual needs. Yes both willings but the outcomes mm...jus say make me rethink..do i need to go mirc for this type of thingy?

haiz.

So bro mind to share how is the other meeting like?is purely a fling/ots(one time stand) or another business transaction?

cupid128
11-07-2008, 08:32 AM
Agree 130 is OK for local ... especially if she is not a frequent FL. But wonder whether she really air stewardess ... all fulltime WL using that to entice clients. :)

But anyway, the FR sounds good, donno whether she willing to take customers ... Bro Keano ...

11-07-2008, 09:39 AM
Agree 130 is OK for local ... especially if she is not a frequent FL. But wonder whether she really air stewardess ... all fulltime WL using that to entice clients. :)

But anyway, the FR sounds good, donno whether she willing to take customers ... Bro Keano ...

hahhaa, either the thread starter just wake up from his wet dream, or the mionah is a big liar, air stewardess where need to sell y our hole for 130 only when they easliy get 4- 5k per mth:rolleyes:

OldbirdKiller
11-07-2008, 10:54 AM
hahhaa, either the thread starter just wake up from his wet dream, or the mionah is a big liar, air stewardess where need to sell y our hole for 130 only when they easliy get 4- 5k per mth:rolleyes:

even if not true..still no bad story lo...hahahaha

keano
11-07-2008, 01:54 PM
U very lucky bro.U give me an impression this lady is from jetstar airline.The malay stewardess are more minah wise!

130 is an ok price for a local,u should hv gone for a 2nd shot since she is so freaking horny & u cummed so fast,for sure she will be climaxing even higher:p

So bro mind to share how is the other meeting like?is purely a fling/ots(one time stand) or another business transaction?

yeap similar to jetstar...but its not that.

haha! im not rambo man.

its latter...botched up biz transcaction. : ( but learnt my lesson liao. haha still e thrill and mm..e scene was priceless but of cos there was monetary loss.

keano
11-07-2008, 01:59 PM

mm..u think all airlines are paying their staffs good $ esp in this economy condition. Either you don't read news or..well nevertheless...

Oh bro cupid, yea maybe she bluffing but time will know. If there is further progress of her goin out with me in her..well airlines outfit, i will surely update : )

abt her taking up clients, i will ask her abt it when e time comes k. this time of thing cannot hurry heh

steelhorn
11-07-2008, 02:18 PM
Good for u to hv this type of encounter. Sometime it's not about the fee quoted but more to the excitement that hardly come by.

icesmoke
11-07-2008, 03:08 PM
Budget Airlines = Budget Pricing

Katisuk
12-07-2008, 10:38 AM
Maybe you will want to share it with bros in the FL dome.

Devilzz
12-07-2008, 12:39 PM
Think nowsaday more and more ladies went into irc and chatline to lure guys!

13-07-2008, 07:40 PM
nah, maybe the minah is a ticketing officer, or the fella never took planes before hahahahaha, in his dreams he can bonk a pilot too...:rolleyes:

keano
13-07-2008, 08:15 PM
nah, maybe the minah is a ticketing officer, or the fella never took planes before hahahahaha, in his dreams he can bonk a pilot too...:rolleyes:

-_-

You can do much better dude

Army_Boy
15-07-2008, 11:30 AM
Any more story about the minah that you know.

18-07-2008, 07:44 PM
mm..u think all airlines are paying their staffs good $ esp in this economy condition. Either you don't read news or..well nevertheless...

Oh bro cupid, yea maybe she bluffing but time will know. If there is further progress of her goin out with me in her..well airlines outfit, i will surely update : )

abt her taking up clients, i will ask her abt it when e time comes k. this time of thing cannot hurry heh

hahaa, stupid fella, u aint aware how many sq girl i plumbed....:D

keano
18-07-2008, 09:33 PM
look asshole i never insult you ok..

oh come on get a life, -_- stupid fella..haha..

18-07-2008, 09:44 PM
look asshole i never insult you ok..

oh come on get a life, -_- stupid fella..haha..

stupid loser fantasy fella without a life u have:rolleyes:

keano
18-07-2008, 09:51 PM
stupid loser fantasy fella without a life u have:rolleyes:

well no point talking to someone who indeed not having a life. shoo shoo..

Raymond128
19-07-2008, 01:30 PM
Hi bro Keano,
How about sharing the contact...
Im a pilot too..

Army_Boy
20-07-2008, 07:08 PM
So how is the story, any continue???

GarlicBread
20-07-2008, 07:44 PM
a word of advice for going to e gal home to bonk,let me share a true encounter my frd had when he follow a gal home after a disco outing to hav a ons,half way thru e bonk came back his husband n my frd was beaten up like pig head!

u jus dnt knw hw come can a married gal can bring a stranger back home to hav ons!!

better be carefull better then sorry,sometime wild gal = trouble :o

maxi5599
25-01-2010, 04:31 AM
hey bro..pm me her ctc please..thx

Astroboy77
25-01-2010, 10:24 AM
hey bro..pm me her ctc please..thx

wow lau... 2008 thread u still bring it out to ask for contact???.... u asking for trouble izzit??...:mad: