PDA

View Full Version : Confused about 10.30pm closure timing

Sprout69
05-05-2022, 05:27 PM
I know that massage places have to 'close' by 10.30pm. But what does that really mean for the customer?

Does it mean that the shop has to kick out the last customer by 10.30pm?
Or does that mean that they can welcome their last customer as long as its before 10.30pm? SO, a customer can enter at 10pm, book a 1.5hr session and they will close when that session is over(not accepting any other customer after 10.30pm)? :confused:

Thanks

Elfbird
05-05-2022, 05:39 PM
I know that massage places have to 'close' by 10.30pm. But what does that really mean for the customer?

Or does that mean that they can welcome their last customer as long as its before 10.30pm? SO, a customer can enter at 10pm, book a 1.5hr session and they will close when that session is over(not accepting any other customer after 10.30pm)? :confused:

Thanks

If you want to book 1.5hrs, they will most likely reject you as they are closing. You should reach there by 9 if you want 1.5hrs

kombust
05-05-2022, 05:52 PM
quite a few mls i know are quite adamant about their knock off time. they don't really care about the extra hour they can earn. (non fast food joint but massage with service)

Zek85
05-05-2022, 06:03 PM

Thanks

Errr... just call the MP and ask?
Can they will say can, cannot they will say cannot, very confusing meh?

Sprout69
05-05-2022, 06:03 PM
If you want to book 1.5hrs, they will most likely reject you as they are closing. You should reach there by 9 if you want 1.5hrs

Yeah, that's my understanding too. However, in my last visit, I booked a 9pm slot for 1.5 hr assuming that that would mean they would close after I left, but just before 10.30pm as I was leaving, I saw a group of customers had just arrived...and the counter in front was discussing rates with them and accepting...This was why I wanted to clarify the 10.30pm closure rule.

Errr... just call the MP and ask?
Can they will say can, cannot they will say cannot, very confusing meh?

So, this 10.30pm closing is to be determined by the MP?

Zek85
05-05-2022, 06:14 PM
Yeah, that's my understanding too. However, in my last visit, I booked a 9pm slot for 1.5 hr assuming that that would mean they would close after I left, but just before 10.30pm as I was leaving, I saw a group of customers had just arrived...and the counter in front was discussing rates with them and accepting...This was why I wanted to clarify the 10.30pm closure rule.

So, this 10.30pm closing is to be determined by the MP?

Some MP that I have been to allows booking at 10pm even though they close at 10.30pm. They will just close the front door and off the light at the reception so that no more customers come in. Some will say no to you saying last booking is at 9.30pm etc, so it really depends on the MP. If you visit those no license ones there won't even be an closing hour if u know what i'm talking about lol.

So, just call the MP and you will get your answer, no need to be confused. ;)

Sprout69
05-05-2022, 06:16 PM
Some MP that I have been to allows booking at 10pm even though they close at 10.30pm. They will just close the front door and off the light at the reception so that no more customers come in. Some will say no to you saying last booking is at 9.30pm etc, so it really depends on the MP. If you visit those no license ones there won't even be an closing hour if u know what i'm talking about lol.

Thanks for your explanation and patience! :)

forastart2
05-05-2022, 07:09 PM
Usually I always book at 10pm at my regular spas, for one is u get extra treatment as almost no one is ard Liao, the rest leave at 1030 than she go lock the front door n u have the whole place to yrself, I tried that at several spas, at times I’m not the only one left behind, there might be another bro either few rooms away or I’m downstairs he’s upstairs, last wk had a real great session at S Spa, had the whole downstairs to myself was running ard naked playing catching with the ML and as usual in the end had a great pumping session. It all depends on how regular are u with yr ML, I knew mine for 2yrs and visit her few times a mth and had almost everything done, best is after enjoying still can have supper and send her back and free session in car again…;)

loudexhaust
05-05-2022, 10:14 PM
It depends on the shop. Some more established shops will have strict rules to close by 10.30pm. I know of some shops that will operate up to 3am. Depends on the ML and how strict the shop is. Just ask the ML directly.

Xgenre
05-05-2022, 10:34 PM
Many shops operate from 8.30 am to 10.30 pm. 12 to 14 hour working days are quite common these days. Many MLs only rest 2 days per month. That is why many ML don't wish to work overtime. It's their rest time where they relax and do their laundry etc.

afterburn
06-05-2022, 12:13 AM
TS, officially all have to follow the stated operating hours. But actually, all depends on whether the ML want to work or not beyond the hours :D and the boss also want to earn or not beyond the hours stated.

Call up and make your booking, is the best way to find out.

I find that for those shops where the MLs "stay-in", there's high chance they may want to take your business past their bed-time. Especially if the day's takings has been poor. Had one massaged me while wearing her pyjamas, just an oversized t-shirt and shorts, lol - convenient to take off and she was bra-less. Refused full service though :rolleyes: In/Out through the back door as front door already locked and lights off.

loudexhaust
06-05-2022, 12:22 AM
Yup those stay at the shop one easier to activate during odd hours. I activated a ML at Bukit timah area at 2am before. She was already drinking at home and came down semi drunk. Quite fun.

sladang
06-05-2022, 01:02 AM
TS, officially all have to follow the stated operating hours. But actually, all depends on whether the ML want to work or not beyond the hours :D and the boss also want to earn or not beyond the hours stated.

Call up and make your booking, is the best way to find out.

I find that for those shops where the MLs "stay-in", there's high chance they may want to take your business past their bed-time. Especially if the day's takings has been poor. Had one massaged me while wearing her pyjamas, just an oversized t-shirt and shorts, lol - convenient to take off and she was bra-less. Refused full service though :rolleyes: In/Out through the back door as front door already locked and lights off.

Seems like u are a back door lover :D ..

Jabba
06-05-2022, 05:52 AM
It depends on the shop.Some shops continue to work in the wee hours after 10.30pm.They just switch off the lights.Some really followed the strict rules.

ripstop
06-05-2022, 10:08 AM
I once called and booked for 1030pm when that was their closing time. Recep left, the place was dark and the ML offered full service when the joint typically doesn't allow that. One-off experience though.

Sprout69
06-05-2022, 12:22 PM
Thanks for the interesting stories and shared experiences :)

But I am not sure why someone zap my points for asking such a question :(

funny4sg
06-05-2022, 01:07 PM
Never forget that there are CCTV and sound recording devices in the main areas and corridors/walkways of the joints : be it Cat1 (with room) or Cat3 (curtain/low wall/partition).
Even if you get to exercise in the joint, running around naked and making loud noises may get you and the ML in trouble.

Hotstuff82
06-05-2022, 05:31 PM
alot of the MPs "used" to operate pass 10:30pm but that was pre-covid time, now mostly adhere to the 10:30pm closing time but i suspect this would also be lifted soon seeing that night life is coming back to SG with all the KTVs, pubs and discos reopening slowly. i know some spas still operate pass 10:30am some even till 4-5am currently.

I once called and booked for 1030pm when that was their closing time. Recep left, the place was dark and the ML offered full service when the joint typically doesn't allow that. One-off experience though.

for you sir you were at the right place at the right time!

afterburn
06-05-2022, 08:45 PM
alot of the MPs "used" to operate pass 10:30pm but that was pre-covid time, now mostly adhere to the 10:30pm closing time but i suspect this would also be lifted soon seeing that night life is coming back to SG with all the KTVs, pubs and discos reopening slowly. i know some spas still operate pass 10:30am some even till 4-5am currently.

Neighbourhood area, probably still got to adhere to 10:30 closing time, covid or no covid. This was established before covid because if I recall correctly some woman mp think that vice activity only happens late at night ..:D Quite unsavoury to have such things going on in neighborhood residential area so all the spas were mandated to close by 10:30

Ahriez
07-05-2022, 12:41 PM
From what I know by right they have to close shop at 1030pm
But some ML if you are regular they can extend abit.
I know of some just close the front door and open the back door

Marq
07-05-2022, 01:23 PM
Standard rule of life lor, you can do whatever you want just don’t get caught

Really pointless to ask here, just ask the ML

Marq
07-05-2022, 02:12 PM

for you sir you were at the right place at the right time!

The 10:30pm rule was in place even before covid, for different reasons. So no, its not getting lifted anytime soon

Hotstuff82
08-05-2022, 03:15 PM
The 10:30pm rule was in place even before covid, for different reasons. So no, its not getting lifted anytime soon

actually not really bro, several spas do used to open beyond 10:30pm such as the X-wellness chain of spas located at Bugis and Orchard as they used to open till 12mn even but with covid all nightlife supp to end after 10:30pm the ones that i know open beyond throughout covid was Imperial.

Hotstuff82
08-05-2022, 03:19 PM
Neighbourhood area, probably still got to adhere to 10:30 closing time, covid or no covid. This was established before covid because if I recall correctly some woman mp think that vice activity only happens late at night ..:D Quite unsavoury to have such things going on in neighborhood residential area so all the spas were mandated to close by 10:30

ah that probably makes sense, neighbourhood area yes for sure, but there will also be some kopitiams open beyond this timing where all the uncles will continue drinking but no more sale of alcohol possible. spas in neighbourhood area is diff, the other day i took a walk along the infamous upp paya lebar that stretch and they still open after 10:30pm but doors are locked and they need to open from within. ;)

Marq
08-05-2022, 04:16 PM
actually not really bro, several spas do used to open beyond 10:30pm such as the X-wellness chain of spas located at Bugis and Orchard as they used to open till 12mn even but with covid all nightlife supp to end after 10:30pm the ones that i know open beyond throughout covid was Imperial.

No, they were forced to change to 10:30pm to close, way before covid. I am a regular with the chain as well so I remembered. The timing mandate has nothing to do with covid and all to do with vice, and was specifically targeting shops near and around residential areas. Some shops were able to get by this regulation for a while because it was pegged to their license or something.

Basically, there is no chance of the regulations changing anytime soon

thedevil666
08-05-2022, 05:11 PM
other than family friendly spa, all other spas can be negotiated to come in after 10.30pm. most of them accept bookings, they just off the lights and close the door. u can still enter via backdoor or the ML unlock for u to enter.

from the outside it is close. inside everything is normal.

denounce
08-05-2022, 05:48 PM
Standard rule of life lor, you can do whatever you want just don’t get caught

Really pointless to ask here, just ask the ML

If got caught, ask someone to cover up for you :D

Hotstuff82
09-05-2022, 12:40 AM
No, they were forced to change to 10:30pm to close, way before covid. I am a regular with the chain as well so I remembered. The timing mandate has nothing to do with covid and all to do with vice, and was specifically targeting shops near and around residential areas. Some shops were able to get by this regulation for a while because it was pegged to their license or something.

Basically, there is no chance of the regulations changing anytime soon

ah that explains, thanks for shedding light on this cause i seldom chiong neighbourhood MPs. as for this chain of spas, i remb going to them in 2018-2019 where they open till late, but assumed that covid policies required them to close by 10:30pm. usually the last slot for the day provides one with more privacy hehe :D

r.fowler
09-05-2022, 02:55 PM

Thanks

you want by right answer or by left..

by right, they have to cease operation by 1030pm. so if you walk in at 10pm, you can only do a 30min session.

by left : anything also ok.

sicklymicky
09-05-2022, 03:11 PM

Agree, it boils down to how strict the MP enforces the 10:30pm rule. Some are quite strict. I went in at 9:40pm wanting a massage but the shop does not have a 45-minute session, 1 hour minimum, so I was rejected.

Another shop, the ML told me even if I come in at 10:30pm, they can still accept.

I feel like, if the shop hires a "proper" receptionist who does not mingle much with the MLs, high chance the boss is strict on closing time and has reminded the recep to reject late customers.

I had a similar starting experience with a drastically different ending from you.

Patronised the ML a couple of times, she told me they can continue to massage beyond 10:30pm. And when all the MLs left, there is more "freedom" and quietness.

She was giving me the impression that we could go bolder if the shop has no one else.

So I booked a very late slot. Indeed that day all the MLs left shop already, except me and the ML. Surprisingly, nothing bolder happened. I hinted at her to do like a BJ, or one step further as I prepared CD.

She warned me the shop cannot do anything more than a HJ and rejected my advances. Even lifting her bra up was met with resistance despite no one else left in the shop.

High expectations met with very low outcome. Left feeling a bit short changed.

Afternote: I went for makan near the MP and when I was about to drive my car off, I saw a guy coming out from the back door of the MP. It was like close to 12 midnight already. Turns out, he was the boss lol. Maybe the boss still in the shop or he came back to spot check.

CheongingEdge
11-05-2022, 08:20 AM
Afternote: I went for makan near the MP and when I was about to drive my car off, I saw a guy coming out from the back door of the MP. It was like close to 12 midnight already. Turns out, he was the boss lol. Maybe the boss still in the shop or he came back to spot check.

Maybe the boss having her for supper and she scared to leave traces that she offer more than a HJ to you