PDA

View Full Version : Urgently seeking 2 Chinese / Eurasian Gentlemen for Sat Std Orgasmic Cock-Feast (SOC)

splitwhale
04-05-2022, 11:25 PM
Left Left…… Right Right….
Up And Down your Ass Crack….
This is how I plan to Slide! :p:p

2 leading drill instructress want to form their own world class precision drill team on 7th May (Saturday) Evening… Late… & maybe Later for the Night Owls… :)
Gentlemen candidates need to obey to commands of up, down, left, right; drill & shoot on request.
Failure to comply will result in blowing the drill instructress tops off :D

Both young outstanding instructress are the elite of the drill academy. Coming from the corners of the world (Middle East / Europe );
they are Sexxxy; Expressive and Xrtra-vigilant. :p

Candidates need to be clean shaven; 1 - 8 inches in length; trimmed nails, nice breath and complicit. Birthday Suits Compulsory. Boots Optional.

PM with “SOC Saturday” in the following format for sign up details pls :)

a) Valid Telegram ID only
b) name / age / height
C) type of swing experience if any (highly welcome newbies too):D
D) Any recent returning travels to Singapore since 23rd April 2022?
E) Have you ever been tested ART / PCR positive in a COVID-19 test in the last 12 days?
F) Agreeable to do rapid COVID-19 test prior to entry if successfully shortlisted…

We seek Only Adventurous, Brave, Cock-sure, Determined, Energetic & Fabulous Gentlemen.
Dress Code - Birthday Suits Attire Only :D

splitwhale
07-05-2022, 08:35 AM
Of course I’m naughty. I always had to compete for attention since I wore Micro Mini skirts & no knickers” – Miss C :D:D

Weekend is here… pussies are finally here. :p Thanks once again for the PMs.
Final culling is in progress and answering to all queries are happening as you read this… Be Patient - u Will get rewarded…. :o:o

TWO Spots still OPEN!
What are you still waiting For??

Kindly PM with “SOC Saturday” in the following format for sign up details pls

b) name / age / height
C) type of swing experience if any (highly welcome newbies too)
D) Any recent returning travels to Singapore since 21st April 2022?
E) Have you ever been tested ART / PCR positive in a COVID-19 test in the last 12 days?
F) Agreeable to do rapid COVID-19 test prior to entry if successfully shortlisted…

PS: Final Call To Be Taught by our exotic Middle Eastern Arabian Instructress before she goes For Good! Damm Limited availablity!

PSS: Incomplete applications Will Be ignored! Time wasters n Pic collectors Will Be Shot on Sight!

splitwhale
07-05-2022, 05:04 PM
“I need a workout so intense that I forget my problems … and maybe my name too ” – Miss T :D:D

One final slot remain due to a Bro withdrawing cos of childcare duties…

Kindly PM with “SOC Saturday” in the following format for sign up details pls

b) name / age / height
C) type of swing experience if any (highly welcome newbies too)
D) Any recent returning travels to Singapore since 21st April 2022?

PS: Final Call To Be Taught by our exotic Middle Eastern Arabian Instructress before she goes For Good! Damm Limited availablity!

denounce
08-05-2022, 05:51 PM
Too late reading this. Any more session ahead? :)