PDA

View Full Version : Kuku care

starbucks
03-05-2022, 01:18 PM
Wondering how u guys maintain your brother. Do you apply cream at night make skin smooth or put after shave lotion after shaving? Any product on the market for this area?

candle2000
03-05-2022, 01:41 PM
Wondering how u guys maintain your brother. Do you apply cream at night make skin smooth or put after shave lotion after shaving? Any product on the market for this area?

My brother is only 3 years my junior.

I do not have to apply cream to his face or any part of his body. His spouse or girlfriends can do it for him including kuku care :D

romidogdog
03-05-2022, 02:14 PM

You don't maintain by apply cream to make it smooth, make it smooth for what, just eat and sleep well with regular excerise is enough, don't PCC too much... Your kkj skin rough, the girls still will do bbbj....

inlandtaipan
03-05-2022, 03:22 PM
Just let it be natural

entering
30-07-2022, 11:26 AM

i read before here that one of the bros immerse his Kuku into diluted mouth wash to ensure that it doesn't smell or taste weird.

i found that to be a good kuku care, because after i've done it, the girls feedback the kuku taste sweet (hahahah, i don't know man, they say one) and they like sucking it.

So, for me good kuku care must yield some good results hahahaha

snooker
30-07-2022, 01:26 PM
i read before here that one of the bros immerse his Kuku into diluted mouth wash to ensure that it doesn't smell or taste weird.

i found that to be a good kuku care, because after i've done it, the girls feedback the kuku taste sweet (hahahah, i don't know man, they say one) and they like sucking it.

just immerse for a while not enough, must put mouthwash in plastic bag, tie to kuku bird while sleeping every night :D

entering
30-07-2022, 04:01 PM
just immerse for a while not enough, must put mouthwash in plastic bag, tie to kuku bird while sleeping every night :D

Hahaha like that next day kuku bird melted already.

purepulp
30-07-2022, 04:15 PM

I dip my brother into a pot of freshly made, 100% natural organic lubricant every couple of days. In order to ensure an even coating on all exposed skin, he needs to be fully erected and will require multiple dips. After the dipping I just let it dry naturally.

Peacekeeping
30-07-2022, 07:08 PM
No need chut so many patterns. Just keep kukubird strong and clean will do wonders for you.

2018newyeareve
30-07-2022, 08:49 PM

i go google, really got this type of product,:p

(Penile Cream Moisturizer - Helps Reduce Chafing and Dry Irritated Skin - Dermatologist and Urologist Approved)

3cmDick
31-07-2022, 12:24 PM
Correct me if im wrong

The only care i do, is not wear those tight underwear or jeans lor. Let more fresh air go in

virgonguy
31-07-2022, 10:35 PM
i go pluck my neighbour aloe vera plant at night n rub all over my dick, then later peel the aloe vera mash in water n drink before sleep.

can or not?

naan1974
01-08-2022, 11:13 AM
i go pluck my neighbour aloe vera plant at night n rub all over my dick, then later peel the aloe vera mash in water n drink before sleep.

can or not?

I propose after drinking you should pee into your
neighbor's aloe vera plant and let the cycle sets in .
as we know, it's all about sustainability nowadays bro !

Peacekeeping
01-08-2022, 01:10 PM

Yes he should at least contribute to the planting :D

Ienteryou
01-08-2022, 03:30 PM
Correct me if im wrong

The only care i do, is not wear those tight underwear or jeans lor. Let more fresh air go in

Like a serious reply bro:p

morrissey1209
01-08-2022, 08:47 PM
Botox your brother and balls. They will look like a banana with two eggs.

I Love Boobs
02-08-2022, 12:33 PM

I use 98% Korean Aloe Vera on my lan jiao.
Wash up and pee and put on cock head overnight.
If I shave, I trim with scissors and comb first.
Then shave with Gillette Mach 3 or Fusion.
Then Locittane aftershave on skin.

Up my points for Kuku-care!

saymyname
15-08-2022, 05:39 PM
I found immersing my Kuku into a nice moist warm penis-purse once every 2 nights, allowing the protective juices to dry-out while sleeping totally bottomless in the cold night air to be very helpful. :p
Occasionally in the morning, the early bird is also coated with saliva and m0re abalone juices.

That's all the kuku-care I need, other than that, shave/ trim to maintain the hedges and wash it regularly.
Also consider wiping dick after peeing as part of this maintenance too.
:D

Peznev
16-08-2022, 04:52 AM

Very interesting.... Guess i will be trying from now on also:D:D
Thanks for sharing hahah

wilsonx
16-08-2022, 08:43 AM
Great topic that is not frequently discussed in the open or taught by dads cos its an awkward topic.

some things I do:

1. Peel back foreskin (for non-circumcised bros) and wash away the dead skins and dried cum. Use neutral/slightly alkaline bodywash to wash it. Prevents fishy smells.
Using things like alcohol disinfectant or acidic bodywash would disrupt the microbiome, making yeast infection more likely.
The reverse is true for ladies, Vagina has a more acidic ph. disrupting it with douche would increase chance of yeast infection.

2. Ladies would appreciate it if you trim or shave. Personally i do IPL. super clean afterwards. no hassle with shaving nicks

Xgenre
16-08-2022, 09:01 AM
i read before here that one of the bros immerse his Kuku into diluted mouth wash to ensure that it doesn't smell or taste weird

I think that's me. :D

The best way to keep kuku clean will be to shave. Otherwise some of our pee may leak after urination. Then the pee is soaked in our pubic hair area. Once our pubic hair absorb pee, normal washing during showering time will not remove the smell.

Buy a big bottle of Listerine. Those 1 litre type that comes with a bigger bottle cap. Fill 1/4 of the cap with Listerine, add another 1/4 of water. Then dip your cock head into the cap and soak for 15 seconds. Kills off the bacteria living on the skin. Must use diluted Listerine because undiluted Listerine will be super painful.

Use facial scrub (those with beads) to remove dead skin from our private areas too. Really makes a big difference.

Use a small towel to soak in some apple cider vinegar. Then rub all over the kuku area. Put the towel on the kuku area and let it sit for 2-3 minutes. The vinegar will kill off bacteria on the skin deep level. Some smells cannot be removed by soap alone but this method will kill off the bacteria.

Sometimes I will apply daktarin fungal cream all over penis and then go to sleep. It will not stain the bed as everything is contained within the underwear area. After 2-3 nights, I realised it's easier to remove the dirt on the cock head. Can see before and after difference. Super shiny and smooth.

Sometimes I just sleep in the nude. Air the cock area as we wear underwear most of the time. Can you imagine we sweat so much around the thigh and backside area and we keep our cock inside the underwear 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Good conditions for bacteria growth. Moist and warm. Can you imagine someone wearing socks for the same amount of time as we wear our underwear? Will you be surprised if that person has smelly feet? Same theory lah

So far, most ladies comment my cock area is not smelly and the taste is also not sour. After I explain the process I used to keep myself clean, all the more they want to suck.

candle2000
16-08-2022, 11:24 AM
Great topic that is not frequently discussed in the open or taught by dads cos its an awkward topic.

some things I do:

1. Peel back foreskin (for non-circumcised bros) and wash away the dead skins and dried cum. Use neutral/slightly alkaline bodywash to wash it. Prevents fishy smells.
Using things like alcohol disinfectant or acidic bodywash would disrupt the microbiome, making yeast infection more likely.
The reverse is true for ladies, Vagina has a more acidic ph. disrupting it with douche would increase chance of yeast infection.

2. Ladies would appreciate it if you trim or shave. Personally i do IPL. super clean afterwards. no hassle with shaving nicks
I think that's me. :D

The best way to keep kuku clean will be to shave. Otherwise some of our pee may leak after urination. Then the pee is soaked in our pubic hair area. Once our pubic hair absorb pee, normal washing during showering time will not remove the smell.

Buy a big bottle of Listerine. Those 1 litre type that comes with a bigger bottle cap. Fill 1/4 of the cap with Listerine, add another 1/4 of water. Then dip your cock head into the cap and soak for 15 seconds. Kills off the bacteria living on the skin. Must use diluted Listerine because undiluted Listerine will be super painful.

Use facial scrub (those with beads) to remove dead skin from our private areas too. Really makes a big difference.

Use a small towel to soak in some apple cider vinegar. Then rub all over the kuku area. Put the towel on the kuku area and let it sit for 2-3 minutes. The vinegar will kill off bacteria on the skin deep level. Some smells cannot be removed by soap alone but this method will kill off the bacteria.

Sometimes I will apply daktarin fungal cream all over penis and then go to sleep. It will not stain the bed as everything is contained within the underwear area. After 2-3 nights, I realised it's easier to remove the dirt on the cock head. Can see before and after difference. Super shiny and smooth.

Sometimes I just sleep in the nude. Air the cock area as we wear underwear most of the time. Can you imagine we sweat so much around the thigh and backside area and we keep our cock inside the underwear 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Good conditions for bacteria growth. Moist and warm. Can you imagine someone wearing socks for the same amount of time as we wear our underwear? Will you be surprised if that person has smelly feet? Same theory lah

So far, most ladies comment my cock area is not smelly and the taste is also not sour. After I explain the process I used to keep myself clean, all the more they want to suck.

Ladies ! These super clean, sterile and hygienic penises are up for garbs :)

undertake
24-08-2022, 12:20 PM
Wondering how u guys

DarwinNunez
24-08-2022, 02:11 PM
IMO,

A men dick will have man's smell and that's why women love to bj.

If no smell then why bother? Unless your dick smells horribly wrong.

Peacekeeping
24-08-2022, 03:00 PM
IMO,

A men dick will have man's smell and that's why women love to bj.

If no smell then why bother? Unless your dick smells horribly wrong.

My experience is that gals prefer to suck washed clean dick. They are super freaky about hygiene.

2018newyeareve
24-09-2022, 02:19 PM

shit also, shit better for plants.

randyrockhard
24-09-2022, 02:50 PM
Normally you need to soak in water first for 7 consecutive days. This would ensure maximum enlargement after the drying process. Upon unwrapping the package, use a metal brush to rub the dirt off.

Turn on your stove and boil some water. Wait until you see tiny bubbles forming, that's when you should put it in and maintain that heat. Do not go until full boiling water.

Wait for half hour. Repeat every sunrise and every sunset. Don't forget to do daily water change. Meanwhile keep rubbing off the dirt, genty but firmly.

After 7 days your 海参 is ready for cooking. 😂😂

virgonguy
25-09-2022, 11:21 PM
wah so funny lah your reply knn

SchoolOfLife
26-09-2022, 03:35 AM
Normally you need to soak in water first for consecutive 7 days. This would ensure maximum enlargement after the drying process. Upon unwrapping the package, use a metal brush to rub the dirt off.

Turn on your stove and boil some water. Wait until you see tiny bubbles forming, that's when you should put it in and maintain that heat. Do not go until full boiling water.

Wait for half hour. Repeat every sunrise and every sunset. Don't forget to do daily water change. Meanwhile keep rubbing off the dirt, genty but firmly.

After 7 days your 海参 is ready for cooking. 😂😂

Lol i actually read the whole post

sony2002
26-09-2022, 04:31 PM
how about the balls? the skin there very delicate and irritate easily if got any urine after i pee.

lawra
27-09-2022, 07:50 PM

It is good to read the whole post

Blessed83
27-09-2022, 11:52 PM
Dont ever wear tight underwear, pls wear boxer.

randyrockhard
30-09-2022, 08:25 AM

This is the traditional way of rehydrating dried sea cucumber. I learned it from my father. 😇

candle2000
30-09-2022, 09:21 AM

In SG, some ladies in the street are braless.

Likewise seen some guys are commando when in pants or shorts in the street too.

Is this the latest trend for men ?........no money to buy briefs/boxers :D

candle2000
30-09-2022, 09:26 AM
Wonder how many of the guys are in commando mode while at home even staying with moms, sisters, aunties and maids ? The ladies may complain ?

I stay alone (and not worry to have ladies at home) and not wearing briefs at home but just shorts/pajama.

Pineapplexpress
30-09-2022, 10:31 AM

Why not? I dont like my dick moving around in weird position.

starbucks
30-09-2022, 09:14 PM
I read somewhere that shock therapy is used to correct bruised kuku. My kuku is curved like banana - one in a million type - peyronie disease. Very much wished to correct my kuku through painless method. Anyone tried shock therapy before can share experience or recommend?

Xgenre
30-09-2022, 09:55 PM
My kuku is curved like banana - one in a million type - peyronie disease. Very much wished to correct my kuku through painless method.

Better seek proper advice from a real doctor. It's your one and only kuku bird and you cannot replace it. All the best though

candle2000
01-10-2022, 10:01 AM
I read somewhere that shock therapy is used to correct bruised kuku. My kuku is curved like banana - one in a million type - peyronie disease. Very much wished to correct my kuku through painless method. Anyone tried shock therapy before can share experience or recommend?

Only one LJ for one's whole life.............Take care and seek medical care.

Dragon2024
01-10-2022, 10:46 AM

Better dun do anything?

sgthicknjuicy
01-10-2022, 12:38 PM
Wonder how many of the guys are in commando mode while at home even staying with moms, sisters, aunties and maids ? The ladies may complain ?

I stay alone (and not worry to have ladies at home) and not wearing briefs at home but just shorts/pajama.

in the past i used to wear underwear, then i switched to boxers. nowadays, i go commando at home with my family around. even when i go out or eat outside, i go commando as well :D

the only time i wear boxers is when i go work haha

Bitcoin
01-10-2022, 02:39 PM
Only one LJ for one's whole life.............Take care and seek medical care.

Very well said

candle2000
01-10-2022, 04:06 PM
in the past i used to wear underwear, then i switched to boxers. nowadays, i go commando at home with my family around. even when i go out or eat outside, i go commando as well :D

the only time i wear boxers is when i go work haha

I did advise one of my male colleagues to go into commando mode at home and wear loose boxer at work.

He was trying hard to get his wife to be pregnant. He married for about 2 years and no luck to get wife to be pregnant.

Initially he was shy to be in commando mode (as he and wife are waiting to collect their BTO keys) and is staying with mother-in-law's flat. There is also a younger sis-in-law at home.

Now he is a proud father of a 3 months old son.

In commando mode is also a great kuku care.

Cowell
01-10-2022, 04:16 PM
I did advise one of my male colleagues to go into commando mode at home and wear loose boxer at work.

He was trying hard to get his wife to be pregnant. He married for about 2 years and no luck to get wife to be pregnant.

Initially he was shy to be in commando mode (as he and wife are waiting to collect their BTO keys) and is staying with mother-in-law's flat. There is also a younger sis-in-law at home.

Now he is a proud father of a 3 months old son.

In commando mode is also a great kuku care.

Agreed here too

candle2000
02-10-2022, 11:25 AM
From my experience, realize that quite a number of ladies reluctant/refuse
to give myself bj. I asked why and they replied I am uncut.

I am looking at the shang ring circumcision coating about $2K to $3K including before and after cut care.

Any bro done the shang ring circumcision before ?

Soccer101
02-10-2022, 11:42 AM
Mine outer skin is dry and at times itch. Not sure if it's enzema. But when I scratch for relief, side effect is erection and horny. Damn if I do damn if I dont

candle2000
02-10-2022, 02:58 PM
Mine outer skin is dry and at times itch. Not sure if it's enzema. But when I scratch for relief, side effect is erection and horny. Damn if I do damn if I dont

Bro, you can goggle about the shang ring circumcision procedure. It may help and get rid of your dryness and itchiness once and forever.

Many ladies prefer our naked mushroom heads without the foreskins.

kkevinn6
02-10-2022, 05:22 PM
boxers .

blankwater
02-10-2022, 10:47 PM
Very well said

I think so too as well

virgone
04-10-2022, 01:29 PM

It could be fungal infection. Just go to gp and consult the doctor.

They will highly likely prescribe u with fungal cream.

Soccer101
06-10-2022, 02:03 PM
It could be fungal infection. Just go to gp and consult the doctor.

They will highly likely prescribe u with fungal cream.

Normal doctor? I have topical antibiotics applied but don't seem to work

WinterMelonTree
06-10-2022, 02:21 PM
Keep it clean and shaven.

Wear loose underwear.

Remember to wash in-between the folds.

virgone
06-10-2022, 05:35 PM
Normal doctor? I have topical antibiotics applied but don't seem to work

Yes. I went to normal GP.
But must look for ladies GP else very odd to expose myself to male GP...

kkevinn6
08-10-2022, 10:45 PM
boxer .

terwong
09-10-2022, 04:19 PM
From my experience, realize that quite a number of ladies reluctant/refuse
to give myself bj. I asked why and they replied I am uncut.

I am looking at the shang ring circumcision coating about $2K to $3K including before and after cut care.

Any bro done the shang ring circumcision before ?

The ladies you solicited are probably inexperienced with uncircumcised gents and don't know how to handle one.

virgone
09-10-2022, 06:56 PM
The ladies you solicited are probably inexperienced with uncircumcised gents and don't know how to handle one.

It's a misconception that uncircumcised == uncleaned.

It's dependent on the guy, how they took care of their equipment. If they wash frequently and keep clean, then it won't smell at all.