PDA

View Full Version : Hot ladies near your local gym

Kruzer0102
02-05-2022, 07:13 PM
Have you guys ever wondered how hot some girls could be at your nearby local gym?

Personally, 1 of my motivation for hitting the gym is to steal glances of hot ladies apart from toning a nice body for myself. Normally those ladies will be wearing sports bra and leaving their belly button exposed which is quite steamy and a turn on for me.. :O Those sports wear nowadays are dressed to kill/seduce lol!

Any bros/sis care to share their steamy experiences at the gym?

bigboyforum
02-05-2022, 07:17 PM
No, you must be very young

Kruzer0102
02-05-2022, 07:31 PM
No, you must be very young

:( Age range pool quite big 1... from teenagers in sec sch, to old uncles/aunties.

Theres 1 instance, i saw a sec sch girl wearing her sch pe attire (nt gonna mention which sch) running the threadmill, her nipples erected when running and wasnt wearing a bra. But shes flat uh and lolis nt my type.

bignehneh
02-05-2022, 11:32 PM
My neighbour usually go to the same gym with her hot friends. All flaunting their D, DD cups with deep cleavage. Haha! I love milf

Peacekeeping
02-05-2022, 11:43 PM
Butt lovers anyone? See all the bubble butts wrapped around in tight yoga pants, the dumbbells in my hands feel so light :p

Kruzer0102
02-05-2022, 11:55 PM
Butt lovers anyone? See all the bubble butts wrapped around in tight yoga pants, the dumbbells in my hands feel so light :p

And coincidentally, they ll be doing squats :p

Kruzer0102
02-05-2022, 11:59 PM
My neighbour usually go to the same gym with her hot friends. All flaunting their D, DD cups with deep cleavage. Haha! I love milf

Lucky u! Everyday can see liao

Peacekeeping
03-05-2022, 12:09 AM
And coincidentally, they ll be doing squats :p

The hottest is the doggie pose when they strap their legs with elastic band and swing one leg sideways like dog taking a piss :D

Kruzer0102
03-05-2022, 05:23 PM
The hottest is the doggie pose when they strap their legs with elastic band and swing one leg sideways like dog taking a piss :D

Inner leg thigh machine too :p

Do note not all gym facilities have that tho..

entering
30-07-2022, 11:18 AM
Have you guys ever wondered how hot some girls could be at your nearby local gym?

Personally, 1 of my motivation for hitting the gym is to steal glances of hot ladies apart from toning a nice body for myself. Normally those ladies will be wearing sports bra and leaving their belly button exposed which is quite steamy and a turn on for me.. :O Those sports wear nowadays are dressed to kill/seduce lol!

The peeking and staring all boils down to prospecting:
1) you need a sequence to approach, for example, when the ladies come alone, you see them doing weights, you ask them if they need a spotter
2) if not, when you see a girl, just smile and say "hi" and when you go off and see another girl, say "bye". It sounds weird at first but after a while, it warms them up for more conversation
3) when they talk to you about working out, say "i'm an amateur, so i think i'll have to consult you more than you asking me. Cuz i only know how to do cardio... etc etc (up to you to say what you want)", make chances for yourself to ask questions

4) but the main point is to not have that creepy feeling, cuz they will feel creeped out, so need to try to very calm, don't look like a chee ko pek (even young men can look like one) and focus on the work out
5) don't join the gym too long, cuz you need to move around. have maybe a 3-6 months membership and after you bang a girl or 2 there, move to another gym. Rotate around 4-5 gyms, then come back to the first one, the people there would have most likely changed and you have a fresh set of girls.

besides that, actually i don't look at the 10/10s or 9/10s.
i look at the 5/10 or 6/10, cuz this category is the easiest to score.

So, if i peek, i'll look at the 5.5/10s, they will be either:
a) surprised and blush that you look at them instead of the 10/10s; or
b) disgusted that you are staring at them

this will sort out the willing ones from the unwilling ones

Last but not least, make sure your gym is near a hotel, like the Anytime Fitness at Whampoa.
After workout, easy to go for supper.... eating pussy for supper.

Kruzer0102
30-07-2022, 12:15 PM
Surprised to see this old thread still alive :p

1) Can't approach. Cuz ladies bring their bf along.. but dam funny when their bf tries to impress by doin heavier than me haha. (Oh ya rule of thumb if you want maximum gains for every workout sessions, nvr bring yr girl LOL <- advice frm all my other bros)

2) idk uh.. the gym nearby my houses, ladies dun go alone. Always tag bf along

3) apart frm ladies. Got xiaomeimei like legit those sec 1, sec 2 kind wearing their sch PE tees. Abit like biantai to approach haha. No interest in lolis also

4) no feels to glance at ladies nwadays usually i m objective driven when i go to workout at gym unless gt those girls can make my pp stand appear :p

5) u power la bro.. hw u even pick girls and bang after gym hahaha

The peeking and staring all boils down to prospecting:
1) you need a sequence to approach, for example, when the ladies come alone, you see them doing weights, you ask them if they need a spotter
2) if not, when you see a girl, just smile and say "hi" and when you go off and see another girl, say "bye". It sounds weird at first but after a while, it warms them up for more conversation
3) when they talk to you about working out, say "i'm an amateur, so i think i'll have to consult you more than you asking me. Cuz i only know how to do cardio... etc etc (up to you to say what you want)", make chances for yourself to ask questions

4) but the main point is to not have that creepy feeling, cuz they will feel creeped out, so need to try to very calm, don't look like a chee ko pek (even young men can look like one) and focus on the work out
5) don't join the gym too long, cuz you need to move around. have maybe a 3-6 months membership and after you bang a girl or 2 there, move to another gym. Rotate around 4-5 gyms, then come back to the first one, the people there would have most likely changed and you have a fresh set of girls.

besides that, actually i don't look at the 10/10s or 9/10s.
i look at the 5/10 or 6/10, cuz this category is the easiest to score.

So, if i peek, i'll look at the 5.5/10s, they will be either:
a) surprised and blush that you look at them instead of the 10/10s; or
b) disgusted that you are staring at them

this will sort out the willing ones from the unwilling ones

Last but not least, make sure your gym is near a hotel, like the Anytime Fitness at Whampoa.
After workout, easy to go for supper.... eating pussy for supper.

entering
30-07-2022, 01:13 PM
Surprised to see this old thread still alive :p

1) Can't approach. Cuz ladies bring their bf along.. but dam funny when their bf tries to impress by doin heavier than me haha. (Oh ya rule of thumb if you want maximum gains for every workout sessions, nvr bring yr girl LOL <- advice frm all my other bros)

2) idk uh.. the gym nearby my houses, ladies dun go alone. Always tag bf along

3) apart frm ladies. Got xiaomeimei like legit those sec 1, sec 2 kind wearing their sch PE tees. Abit like biantai to approach haha. No interest in lolis also

4) no feels to glance at ladies nwadays usually i m objective driven when i go to workout at gym unless gt those girls can make my pp stand appear :p

5) u power la bro.. hw u even pick girls and bang after gym hahaha

Time management and lots of approaches.

You're right about bf but make friends lah. So many girls I bang, all still either have bf or married or they broke up or divorce.

Focus on workout is one thing, but learn how to multi task would be better.

Kruzer0102
30-07-2022, 01:37 PM
Time management and lots of approaches.

Maybe time for me to change gym haha. The gym nearby my house gt no luck.

Next time shall snap some pics since quite boring in this thread.

LinQingXia
30-07-2022, 03:45 PM
Please concentrate on your workouts.

naipan
30-07-2022, 03:55 PM
Excellent tips from bro entering!

purepulp
30-07-2022, 04:05 PM
Time for the uncomfortable truth.

These hot ladies are acutely aware of men ogling them at the gym and most likely find it incredibly disgusting.

I also do not know why some guys think they are such skilled pick-up artist. The fact of the matter is that women have a good instinct for these sort of things so it depends on if they can be bothered to play along or not.

So please have some class. If your intention at the gym is to ogle or pick-up women then you are gonna stick out like bull testicles.

Kruzer0102
30-07-2022, 04:24 PM
Time for the uncomfortable truth.

These hot ladies are acutely aware of men ogling them at the gym and most likely find it incredibly disgusting.

I also do not know why some guys think they are such skilled pick-up artist. The fact of the matter is that women have a good instinct for these sort of things so it depends on if they can be bothered to play along or not.

So please have some class. If your intention at the gym is to ogle or pick-up women then you are gonna stick out like bull testicles.

Haha yah. What this bro says make sense too...

U keep ogle at them will degrade public's opinion of u. Have 6 pecs, big biceps also can look like biantai haha.

The only time i look is during my rest intervals, i think ladies also happy if u stare at them but nt super long that kind (also make sure u gt no eye contact with them). Follow SAF 3 sec rule and nthin longer :)

ah rat
30-07-2022, 05:03 PM

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/anytime-chai-chee-tiktok-girls-1956661?cid=telegram_tg-single_social-free_26012019_today

Kruzer0102
30-07-2022, 05:15 PM

If based on these 3 photos alone, can cfm AF chai chee nt the best :)

Hanster
30-07-2022, 08:54 PM
Please concentrate on your workouts.

Love milf! Wish to see you in tight gym outfits.:D

jonawm
02-08-2022, 11:31 PM

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/anytime-chai-chee-tiktok-girls-1956661?cid=telegram_tg-single_social-free_26012019_today

Save to say, both kena piaked until the gap is so big?

EnigmaofSorrow
03-08-2022, 05:58 AM
Try working out at ungodly hours, i.e. after 2am or before 6am.

You may be surprised at the things you see in the gym. Especially those AF that are in town, near where the expat community prefer to reside.

owlette
03-08-2022, 11:50 AM

You may be surprised at the things you see in the gym. Especially those AF that are in town, near where the expat community prefer to reside.

I second bro EoS on this. The "hottest" ladies i've seen are during weird hours. Also have heard stories of what may go on at night

used to work at gym for short stint as a trainer. i would say standard after work hours, go CBD area gyms. you will have alot/the most OLs.

Kruzer0102
03-08-2022, 01:58 PM
i would say standard after work hours, go CBD area gyms. you will have alot/the most OLs.

Its true. Location does matters but my area all xiaomeimeis mainly frm 12s-16s, and abit of 18s. So abit sad for me over the months

I think general consensus of why thrs mre "better" looking ppl available at odd hours at like 12am - 6am is bcuz their believe no one should be gyming at that period of time. (No need share equipments/no need scared other ppl stare at you/no worries abt shitty form and ppl judging you/stress frm other ppl benchin heavier than u etc..) thats what my friend shared haha :p But still i wouldnt do that, cuz its bad body clock cycle. Messes up yr whole exercise routine based on recovery, etc.

mrhobbit
03-08-2022, 03:25 PM

Be at Tanjong Pagar Mrt every sat morning, U WILL SEE TONS of them. Trust me i work in CBD

naipan
03-08-2022, 03:37 PM
Love milf! Wish to see you in tight gym outfits.:D

You'll be surprised to see 'her' bulge at the crotch area :D

owlette
03-08-2022, 03:41 PM
xiaomeimeis mainly frm 12s-16s, and abit of 18s.

(No need share equipments/no need scared other ppl stare at you/no worries abt shitty form and ppl judging you/stress frm other ppl benchin heavier than u etc..) thats what my friend shared haha :p

Bro Kruzer, this is where you start to invest in them. fresh for the pickings :D

I used to gym at weird hours ah. mainly is dont want share equipment with people and back then since i had access to the place. i go weird hours, no one inside blast my own music on speaker. it's like my own personal gym.

tbh, "serious gym go-ers" don't give a fuck about what other people are doing. they are all too busy with timing their own rest times and tracking their programs. so don't worry about people judging you or seeing people benching/doing more than you.

Xcrossit
03-08-2022, 03:55 PM
make a constipated face everytime you approach your last rep.
the girls will see you are all about training and not trying to be funny.

flash a smile or acknowledge when they finish their last set.
i have seen men grunting and puffing to attract attention.

this one not NAT GEO. animal noises dont attract the opposite sex one.

horneysinkie
03-08-2022, 03:58 PM
I love seeing women wearing tank tops and go to the gyms. Can get to see their armpits when tying hair and doing their workouts mmm:D
Love peeping their buttocks in compression shorts/pants mmm

loneyheart
03-08-2022, 04:00 PM

I second bro EoS on this. The "hottest" ladies i've seen are during weird hours. Also have heard stories of what may go on at night

used to work at gym for short stint as a trainer. i would say standard after work hours, go CBD area gyms. you will have alot/the most OLs.

Aiyp now Chinese 7th month :eek:

marcussia
03-08-2022, 05:53 PM
Wah all the gyms you all go to so many xmms one... :o

Why my gym all aunty uncles... :mad:

Kruzer0102
03-08-2022, 05:56 PM
Bro Kruzer, this is where you start to invest in them. fresh for the pickings :D

Too young for my liking le... u gt interest in sec sch kids meh 😵‍💫

Kruzer0102
03-08-2022, 06:02 PM
Why my gym all aunty uncles... :mad:

Maybe intentions like us lor.. come in see xmm & xgg while doing light thumbbell. Hehe :)

bignehneh
04-08-2022, 12:24 AM
Usually I see some chio milf, I just walk over to say hi. And do some small talks. If they don’t response then I walk off. 90% will chat with you.

owlette
04-08-2022, 10:28 AM
Too young for my liking le... u gt interest in sec sch kids meh 😵‍💫

It was a joke ah bro haha this one cannot seng siao. soliciting minors not funny

EnigmaofSorrow
04-08-2022, 01:22 PM
It was a joke ah bro haha this one cannot seng siao. soliciting minors not funny

Better be careful who you solicit these days, some minors are well-developed and look like they are of legal age.

Kruzer0102
04-09-2022, 09:08 PM
Starting to miss the blonde ladies i used to see whenever i workout overseas.. :(

https://ibb.co/SVdcbHh

Back to local gym nw no mre blonde ladies.. tho got joseph schooling and secondary sch xmm gyming here :o

Cyancat
04-09-2022, 09:31 PM
Starting to miss the blonde ladies i used to see whenever i workout overseas.. :(

https://ibb.co/SVdcbHh

Back to local gym nw no mre blonde ladies.. tho got joseph schooling and secondary sch xmm gyming here :o

Are blondes really that dumb? :p :D