PDA

View Full Version : Homebased massage @ Pelangi

Jaycu69
30-04-2022, 11:58 PM
Have scanned a # of thread to provide FR for those home based massage. Foumd a few but those thread has JG. It does not fit into those thread. So decided to open one dedicated for those FL homebased FL MLIF massage with extra.

Today is my day 2 exploring JB. Had late lunch @ KSL. After lunch, wechat my dish who has been in my contact list since early 2020 but has not eaten this dish yet. From the picture, looks alright with make-up. But without make-up, do not expect a beauty.

Before deciding on this dish, understand this dish provides 3 places for makan. Either in condo, landed property or hotel. Decided to have my meal in the hotel. But communicatikn breakdown, have to self-collect or provide a Grab delivery. Hence, decided to have it at the landed property.

Book the Grab, takes 7 - 8 mins to reach the place. When booking the Grab, do not select 19 per hiven address by the dish. Select 20 instead. Cause Grab does not have 19 in the list. Reach the unit, request open sesame.

Was led to the 1st room. The room is well decorated & very clean too. A Queen size bed has been laid nicely waiting for me. Stripped & go to wash up myself. Once done, lay myself face down on the bed.

My dish, Nx Nx, started to work on my shoulder & neck. The strength given is very solid hard one. This is what I like. Feel very good with a hard massage. This is what I call massage. My ass rim, balls have been tickled. Really make the 2IC slowly marikita. After that, told to flip over.

Once flipped kver, this is where the joy comes. Have a BBBJ. Slowly slurping it like taking ice cream. After a long shaftjng into her mouth, ask her to do a cowgal. She put the raincoat for me. Enjoy seeing her riding it. The boos of C cup with sharp nipple pointing out are good to see & suck. The more you rub her nipple, she started to moan. Within 5 mins, can hear the squeaking sound when she ride. She really kniw how to ride. Riding for at leasg 10 mins, she moan and scream louder. Luckily the music was turned on loud. After changinging position to doggy for a couple of mins, can see that she is sjack of. I decided tk explode into her. Once exploded, it is a relief for me. She is really tire. So am I.

We went to wash up together. Feel like king where she scrub my whole body front, back, top & bottom. Also see her wash up with one leg up on the toilet bowl. After wash up, was served Chinese tea & chit-chat while waitkng for my Grab.

Overall, really a good massage I had as compare to last night. Below is my summary out of 10 points for each of them:-

Look: 6 => In her mid 30s. Not everyone's cup of tea.
Figure: 6 => On the heavyweight as she said o work in the past 2-yrs. Moreovee, she works past midnight too. Wake up late morning. One man's meat is another man's poison.
Massage: 9 => This is my kind of hard massage.
FJ: 8 => You can ask her for the position you want. Very accomodative.
RTM: Will be back in the future. But there are many others in my list to explore.
Damage: 200 (60 mins)

Those bros want her contact, do pm me.

Will try WS @ Gxxxxx Txxxx in my next trip. This WS is a looker but much ex than the other.

sbftiankon
01-05-2022, 06:27 AM
Thanks for sharing bro ! keep coming please

Jaycu69
01-05-2022, 10:13 AM
Thanks for sharing bro ! keep coming please

Thank you. Will share in the next trip.

IcyExcalibur
03-05-2022, 04:35 PM
Have scanned a # of thread to provide FR for those home based massage. Foumd a few but those thread has JG. It does not fit into those thread. So decided to open one dedicated for those FL homebased FL MLIF massage with extra.

Today is my day 2 exploring JB. Had late lunch @ KSL. After lunch, wechat my dish who has been in my contact list since early 2020 but has not eaten this dish yet. From the picture, looks alright with make-up. But without make-up, do not expect a beauty.

Before deciding on this dish, understand this dish provides 3 places for makan. Either in condo, landed property or hotel. Decided to have my meal in the hotel. But communicatikn breakdown, have to self-collect or provide a Grab delivery. Hence, decided to have it at the landed property.

Book the Grab, takes 7 - 8 mins to reach the place. When booking the Grab, do not select 19 per hiven address by the dish. Select 20 instead. Cause Grab does not have 19 in the list. Reach the unit, request open sesame.

Was led to the 1st room. The room is well decorated & very clean too. A Queen size bed has been laid nicely waiting for me. Stripped & go to wash up myself. Once done, lay myself face down on the bed.

My dish, Nx Nx, started to work on my shoulder & neck. The strength given is very solid hard one. This is what I like. Feel very good with a hard massage. This is what I call massage. My ass rim, balls have been tickled. Really make the 2IC slowly marikita. After that, told to flip over.

Once flipped kver, this is where the joy comes. Have a BBBJ. Slowly slurping it like taking ice cream. After a long shaftjng into her mouth, ask her to do a cowgal. She put the raincoat for me. Enjoy seeing her riding it. The boos of C cup with sharp nipple pointing out are good to see & suck. The more you rub her nipple, she started to moan. Within 5 mins, can hear the squeaking sound when she ride. She really kniw how to ride. Riding for at leasg 10 mins, she moan and scream louder. Luckily the music was turned on loud. After changinging position to doggy for a couple of mins, can see that she is sjack of. I decided tk explode into her. Once exploded, it is a relief for me. She is really tire. So am I.

We went to wash up together. Feel like king where she scrub my whole body front, back, top & bottom. Also see her wash up with one leg up on the toilet bowl. After wash up, was served Chinese tea & chit-chat while waitkng for my Grab.

Overall, really a good massage I had as compare to last night. Below is my summary out of 10 points for each of them:-

Figure: 6 => On the heavyweight as she said o work in the past 2-yrs. Moreovee, she works past midnight too. Wake up late morning. One man's meat is another man's poison.
RTM: Will be back in the future. But there are many others in my list to explore.

Will try WS @ Gxxxxx Txxxx in my next trip. This WS is a looker but much ex than the other.

Share info, bro. Thx.

Iceman90
03-05-2022, 04:52 PM
Bro can share? Thanks

mango95
03-05-2022, 09:36 PM
Can share contact? Thanks in advance.

Phython1
04-05-2022, 11:58 AM

Bro TS, sound good from your FR, Please share contacts and more of your FR too...thanks

Jaycu69
04-05-2022, 02:54 PM
Bro TS, sound good from your FR, Please share contacts and more of your FR too...thanks

Bro, check your PM.

Next FR when back to JB. Cheers ...

p.s. Have PM all bros wbo have PM me.

richardggs
04-05-2022, 03:16 PM

Please share thx

rai14
05-05-2022, 08:28 AM

Bro, Mind sharing the contact details

LEWISGUY2003
05-05-2022, 10:23 PM

Bro, mind to share the contact. Thank you.

Jaycu69
06-05-2022, 10:07 AM
Will share the contacts to bro with at least 20 Rep. Pts & at least 2 x FR. Received too many contact collectors. Thank you.

kongkong202
06-05-2022, 10:29 AM

I am interested to test :D

yonglanfang
06-05-2022, 10:36 AM
I stayed at TROVE hotel yesterday . i ordered VigRED and Blisswater delay spray through WeChat (ID : vigredmalaysia) . Requested delivery using Lalamove delivery .
Very fast delivery , i received it within hour . Lalamove Charges only RM6 . No need go KSL condom shop . :D
I booking Viet FL this evening . I wan bank her gau-gau . Bonk her to heaven .

Pelangi near KSL city mall . Then i can request Lalamove delivery . Right ?
I feel itched , want to bonk ....:D

redboyzz
06-05-2022, 10:46 AM

Hi bro, can share the contact? Thank you

tookara
06-05-2022, 03:55 PM
Thanks for sharing

Tommyb33
08-05-2022, 06:42 PM
[QUOTE=Jaycu69;21257499]Have scanned a # of thread to provide FR for those home based massage. Foumd a few but those thread has JG. It does not fit into those thread. So decided to open one dedicated for those FL homebased FL MLIF massage with extra.

bro can share ctc, thanks

Xhaihan
09-05-2022, 10:13 AM
Interested on this :D

siemreap108
09-05-2022, 11:20 PM
hi bro, i want to try too. tks

danuf
09-05-2022, 11:50 PM
Bro mind to share contact & details. Tks in advance

xpeipanx
10-05-2022, 11:37 PM
Its unlucky for me to try as language barrier. Eventhough my bro jaychu ady convince her, but shes not open to me. I guess if youre chinese or mandarin based speaking, you guys should try. I always failed to land this type of action. Haha. Enjoy guys. Credit to bro Jaychu

alansmith
11-05-2022, 07:45 AM
[bro can pm contact Tks

QUOTE=redboyzz;21269903]Hi bro, can share the contact? Thank you[/QUOTE]

happysnap2
11-05-2022, 04:10 PM
Hi bro, can share contact? thank you

bluestar8181
12-05-2022, 01:23 AM
Hi Bro can share contact pls? Many thanks!

danuf
13-05-2022, 05:05 PM
Bro mind to share her details & location. Tks in advance

lolays123
16-05-2022, 05:09 PM
bro can share ctc?

cuba
17-05-2022, 10:50 AM
Hi bro can share the contact? Heading in this week. Thank you very much

Jaycu69
17-05-2022, 04:07 PM
Hi bro can share the contact? Heading in this week. Thank you very much

Hi bro, check your PM.

Greenbeansoup
17-05-2022, 05:44 PM
Can share contact thanks :)

Enzo1981
21-05-2022, 10:15 PM
Bro can share

Jaycu69
22-05-2022, 12:05 PM
Bro can share

Bro, check your PM.

DAVIDONGTC
22-05-2022, 11:59 PM
Bro, check your PM.

Bro, can share contact? Thank you.

winliaoloh
24-05-2022, 03:28 PM
Thanks TS for contact. Tried her last night and luckily shes available past midnight. Location is near KSL and parking available. She has a cheerful and bubbly character which makes u feel like meeting up with an old friend.

Look: 5/10 , not a looker but i guess her services does make up for it
Figure: 6 , upsized figure with big boobs and suckable nips.
Massage: 8 , oil massage with super strength, had to ask her to use less strength at some point , hits the right spot though.
FJ/service : 7, started with cowgirl and finished in doggy. Gets wet easily and gives good bbbj. Showers me after deed and makes sure oil is cleared off my skin hahaha.
RTM: no, too many in JB to try

Paulpo2002
24-05-2022, 08:43 PM
Bro, check your PM.

Bro, would you mind to share the contact? Thank you

Iam007
24-05-2022, 09:08 PM

Bro can share contact

Jaycu69
24-05-2022, 10:40 PM
Thanks TS for contact. Tried her last night and luckily shes available past midnight. Location is near KSL and parking available. She has a cheerful and bubbly character which makes u feel like meeting up with an old friend.

Look: 5/10 , not a looker but i guess her services does make up for it
Figure: 6 , upsized figure with big boobs and suckable nips.
Massage: 8 , oil massage with super strength, had to ask her to use less strength at some point , hits the right spot though.
FJ/service : 7, started with cowgirl and finished in doggy. Gets wet easily and gives good bbbj. Showers me after deed and makes sure oil is cleared off my skin hahaha.
RTM: no, too many in JB to try

Good FR. Yes. Too many abalone to eat in JB as JB ocean is still huge. Shall up you when power is back.

Jaycu69
24-05-2022, 10:47 PM
Bro, would you mind to share the contact? Thank you

Bro, check your PM.

Jaycu69
24-05-2022, 10:48 PM
Bro can share contact

Bro, check your PM.

Bonkbonk3
25-05-2022, 04:48 AM
please share. thank you.

TCY2833
25-05-2022, 08:36 AM
Hi Bro can share contact pls? Many thanks!

ahlonghaha123
25-05-2022, 01:55 PM
Bro, can share contact please? Thank you

ahcool
25-05-2022, 05:18 PM
Hi care to share the contact?

bernard3006
25-05-2022, 10:23 PM
request for contact please

babiboi
26-05-2022, 12:21 PM
Bro can share contact please

NewChiongster
26-05-2022, 05:57 PM
Bro Jaycu69, can share ctc? Thks

rawr8512
26-05-2022, 10:04 PM
bro, share ctc?

xingalaxy99
27-05-2022, 12:40 AM
Please share contact. Thanks.

Megalord124
27-05-2022, 12:59 AM
Bro, can share ctc? Much appreciated.

Megalord124
27-05-2022, 12:59 AM
Bro, can share ctc? Thanks

Megalord124
27-05-2022, 01:01 AM
Can share ctc? Thank you!

Megalord124
27-05-2022, 01:11 AM
Can share ctc? Thanks!

Megalord124
27-05-2022, 01:12 AM
Bro, can share ctc?

Megalord124
27-05-2022, 01:13 AM
Can share ctc? thanks

Megalord124
27-05-2022, 01:14 AM
Can share ctc? thanks!

Megalord124
27-05-2022, 01:15 AM
Bro, can share ctc? thanks!

io2io3io2io3
28-05-2022, 10:08 PM
Can share ctc? thanks!

ultramun
28-05-2022, 10:36 PM
hi bro, thank you for sharing.
don't mind to share contact?

PowerBoy69
29-05-2022, 02:34 PM
Bro pls share pls share kumsiah…. :-)

Jaycu69
29-05-2022, 02:49 PM
Bro pls share pls share kumsiah…. :-)

Check your PM, bro.

pingpongboy11
30-05-2022, 10:48 AM
I like massage . I got many ML contact .

rai14
03-06-2022, 06:26 AM
Bro, Mind sharing the contact details[

rai14
03-06-2022, 06:27 AM
Kindly share the contact

Jaycu69
05-06-2022, 10:17 PM
Finally had make an effort to have massage, JG & FJ @ the last minute since been busy doing other things in the 1st days in JB.

Tried to get WS since 1st with no reply either return back to their hometown. Want to go HV, but not enough time. Tried to get one of the local FL, but no reply & been block some more because of my comments of not service oriented when getting back to customer. Anyway, really attitude problem as commented by some bros. Hence no FR since her post. Was told she only handle小弟(xiao di). Anyway, can’t be bother as this is not the inly available tree in the forest. Tried to get Jxx Jxx via MC. Also another attitude problem of not giving correct address for my Grab delivery of myself. It is raining heavily somemore expecting me to walk & find. Ask for WC who is PRC, said no WC. Told her how she communicate back home if no WC. Anyway drop her off. Finally got hold of Xxxx Zxxx (XZ) who has big round eyes.

Ask the price with XZ & the service provided. She provide all 3-in-1. Price also cheaper than those mentioned above. Book it & reach the place on time. The unit also need to select her neighbour due to Grab delivery does mot have her unit #. It was raining but was informed by her that gate is opened. Was surprised to see her waiting at the door standing & welcome me even before I reach, which I told her I almost reach. It is also in Pelangi estate.

Saw the petitie & skinny XZ at the door. Was led to the room deep inside. There are a # of rooms. Notice there are other WL too. Once inside the room, XZ stripped naked. I asked her you are fast. Hope service is not that fast. She said will not be fast. I also stripped naked while she wait for me in the bathroom. She wash-up for me. Was served with clean dry towel.

Went to lie down on the mattress after drying up. She start to sweep my body with her tongue. Follow by BBBJ. We also french. At the same time also finger her for gold. She is really service oriented person. Asked her to ride on me. She capped it & start riding me home.. can see her B cup galloping too. But really cannot tahan, flip her to missionary. Can see that she really enjoy. At the end, unload into her with my cap.

She went to wash herself up and come back to do massage for me. Her massage is so so. Not that hard. Once done with the massage, she will do JG. While doing JG, she ask me want to unload again. I said yes. I ask her whether she loves to be licked below. She said yes. So while she help to JG , I lick her up. Can see she really enjoy it. Time almost up. She unload me again. She said that she hardly has customer can unload 2 times within such a short time. I said it is natural.

She helped me to wash up again. Really like her wash mybfront & back. Just like a mum helping to wash the son.

After drying & clothes up. Ask her how much. Cheaper than what she sent her ad initially. Paid her &! tell her to keep the change. She is very thankful for it. I said you deserve it with such a hood service & good attitude.

Once deed is done, call my Grab delivery for pick-up. She asked me to sit down inside & wait.. when out, saw another 2 ladies with 1 bring a young man in for service. This one is fair & meaty. The other one just finished another young man. This ladybis much older than XZ. XZ is in her mid 30s. Was told the other ladies charge differently. They have a shop in front but only massage with HJ. No FJ in the shop. FJ to be done in this home based.

Summary:

Look: 6 - 7 (one man’s meat is another man’s poison)
BBBJ: 6 - 7
Boobs: Real B with a little lamb tattoo on her left boob.
FJ: 7 - 8
Service: 9
Damge: 200 including tips
RTM: I’ll be back

Was told most of her clients are Malaysian.

Do note that she only serve Chinese. Even her colleagues also serve Chinese. Sorry for those non-Chinese bros.

Any bro interested, do PM me. Only provide her contact to bros with higher rep. & power. Too many of those bros without these 2 conditions collecting data as hobby.

Will provide FR in a new thread for non sleazy professional homebased facial with a # of pretty beauticians.

tina
06-06-2022, 09:14 AM
Please PM contact.

Jaycu69
06-06-2022, 09:55 AM
Please PM contact.

Sorry. The WL is not a lesbien. 😂😂😂

io2io3io2io3
06-06-2022, 02:39 PM
Hi bro, please share contact.thanks

eddy72
06-06-2022, 02:57 PM
Bro, please pm contact.. thanks..

Jaycu69
06-06-2022, 05:56 PM
Bro, please pm contact.. thanks..

You got mail. Check PM. TQ

wz2200
06-06-2022, 10:51 PM
Finally had make an effort to have massage, JG & FJ @ the last minute since been busy doing other things in the 1st days in JB.

Tried to get WS since 1st with no reply either return back to their hometown. Want to go HV, but not enough time. Tried to get one of the local FL, but no reply & been block some more because of my comments of not service oriented when getting back to customer. Anyway, really attitude problem as commented by some bros. Hence no FR since her post. Was told she only handle小弟(xiao di). Anyway, can’t be bother as this is not the inly available tree in the forest. Tried to get Jxx Jxx via MC. Also another attitude problem of not giving correct address for my Grab delivery of myself. It is raining heavily somemore expecting me to walk & find. Ask for WC who is PRC, said no WC. Told her how she communicate back home if no WC. Anyway drop her off. Finally got hold of Xxxx Zxxx (XZ) who has big round eyes.

Ask the price with XZ & the service provided. She provide all 3-in-1. Price also cheaper than those mentioned above. Book it & reach the place on time. The unit also need to select her neighbour due to Grab delivery does mot have her unit #. It was raining but was informed by her that gate is opened. Was surprised to see her waiting at the door standing & welcome me even before I reach, which I told her I almost reach. It is also in Pelangi estate.

Saw the petitie & skinny XZ at the door. Was led to the room deep inside. There are a # of rooms. Notice there are other WL too. Once inside the room, XZ stripped naked. I asked her you are fast. Hope service is not that fast. She said will not be fast. I also stripped naked while she wait for me in the bathroom. She wash-up for me. Was served with clean dry towel.

Went to lie down on the mattress after drying up. She start to sweep my body with her tongue. Follow by BBBJ. We also french. At the same time also finger her for gold. She is really service oriented person. Asked her to ride on me. She capped it & start riding me home.. can see her B cup galloping too. But really cannot tahan, flip her to missionary. Can see that she really enjoy. At the end, unload into her with my cap.

She went to wash herself up and come back to do massage for me. Her massage is so so. Not that hard. Once done with the massage, she will do JG. While doing JG, she ask me want to unload again. I said yes. I ask her whether she loves to be licked below. She said yes. So while she help to JG , I lick her up. Can see she really enjoy it. Time almost up. She unload me again. She said that she hardly has customer can unload 2 times within such a short time. I said it is natural.

She helped me to wash up again. Really like her wash mybfront & back. Just like a mum helping to wash the son.

After drying & clothes up. Ask her how much. Cheaper than what she sent her ad initially. Paid her &! tell her to keep the change. She is very thankful for it. I said you deserve it with such a hood service & good attitude.

Once deed is done, call my Grab delivery for pick-up. She asked me to sit down inside & wait.. when out, saw another 2 ladies with 1 bring a young man in for service. This one is fair & meaty. The other one just finished another young man. This ladybis much older than XZ. XZ is in her mid 30s. Was told the other ladies charge differently. They have a shop in front but only massage with HJ. No FJ in the shop. FJ to be done in this home based.

Summary:

Do note that she only serve Chinese. Even her colleagues also serve Chinese. Sorry for those non-Chinese bros.

Any bro interested, do PM me. Only provide her contact to bros with higher rep. & power. Too many of those bros without these 2 conditions collecting data as hobby.

Will provide FR in a new thread for non sleazy professional homebased facial with a # of pretty beauticians.
Hi bro, can PM contact? Thanks.

aeradio
07-06-2022, 12:01 AM
Hi able to PM me your lobang?
up you for your nice report =)

homemp3
07-06-2022, 01:14 AM

Summary:

Hi bro, can share contact as well as the beautician contact too?

Jaycu69
07-06-2022, 08:07 AM
Hi bro, can share contact as well as the beautician contact too?

You got mail bro. Check your PM.

Jaycu69
07-06-2022, 08:12 AM
Hi able to PM me your lobang?
up you for your nice report =)

Your got mail. Check your PM.. TQ for the up.

Tomteo
07-06-2022, 11:25 AM
Bro, PM me the contact .thanks

PowerBoy69
07-06-2022, 01:00 PM
Ok i had a session with N* N* last thurs but didn’t hv time to fr… anyway my 2 cents view:

Looks - 4 (not my type)
Body - 4 (hv a bit of tummy and overall chubby, not fat)
Boobs - 7 big and natural maybe a C
Massage - 8 (hard i like) she even asked if i minded if she left red marks on my back i replied no thankyou!
bbbj - 8 (long and many pattern) i like
fj - 7 only did cowgirl cause didnt last long as her bbbj was super long.
gfe - 8 (chatting and keep giggling)
rtf - no, wanna try others

As mentioned she help u bathe after to clean off all the oil.. she was acting like wanted to another round in the bathroom (maybe fj too short earlier! ��) but i wasnt turn on by her body shape, sorry just not my type… other bros may like…

What she lacks in appearance, she more than make up in service and attitude.. wish all the ML have this level of service and attitude, the world will be a nicer place to chiong! ��

PowerBoy69
07-06-2022, 02:55 PM

Bro jaycu69 , pls share xz ctc.. look exciting…. kumsiah :)

Litespeed
07-06-2022, 04:21 PM

Summary:

Gotten the ctc for this ML.

Fast hand fast leg went to book an appt with her. Location is fairly convenient in Pelangi. Took the 3 in 1 package, however felt that she keeps rushing the deed though i was the last customer.

Summary:

Look: 6
BBBJ: 6 (V short & didnt suck/lick the tip)
Boobs: Small B
FJ: 7 - 8 (she was quite wet)
Service: 9 (she puts in alot of effort)
Dmg: very value for $
RTM: Maybe not

Jaycu69
07-06-2022, 08:06 PM
Bro jaycu69 , pls share xz ctc.. look exciting…. kumsiah :)

WhoCarez
12-06-2022, 05:30 PM
Hi Bro,can share xz ctc.. tia

aeiou06
13-06-2022, 11:03 PM
Can share contact pls, thanks.

Jaycu69
14-06-2022, 12:02 AM
Can share contact pls, thanks.

IchigoSan
15-06-2022, 09:43 AM
Sent u a pm boss..! Gamxia..

KayPohMan
15-06-2022, 10:50 AM

Fast hand fast leg went to book an appt with her. Location is fairly convenient in Pelangi. Took the 3 in 1 package, however felt that she keeps rushing the deed though i was the last customer.

Summary:

Can share ctc for ws?

KayPohMan
15-06-2022, 10:51 AM

Summary:

Can share ctc of ws?

Jaycu69
15-06-2022, 11:41 AM
Sent u a pm boss..! Gamxia..

You got mail. Check PM. Big Boss 😂😂😂

penisman
15-06-2022, 02:11 PM

Summary:

pls share contact bro.
Thank you very much

Weng3984
20-06-2022, 07:35 PM
Might to share contact

cjsenai
22-06-2022, 09:16 AM
you a good heart bro.. can share contact ... tysm

iwantscrewyou
22-06-2022, 10:07 PM
i also want Xxxx Zxxx (XZ) contact. :p

alansmith
23-06-2022, 04:28 PM
Can pm contact ?tks

alansmith
23-06-2022, 04:28 PM
Can pm contact tks

naruto099
24-06-2022, 06:25 PM
Can share contacts? Thks alot!

Weng3984
24-06-2022, 06:41 PM
Anyone can share their contacts . Thank you.

lovepress
25-06-2022, 12:02 AM

Summary:

Bro..care to share the contact

alansmith
25-06-2022, 01:00 AM
Contact tks

alansmith
25-06-2022, 01:16 AM
Contact tks

SeeMeLang
26-06-2022, 06:25 PM
Hi Bro, can pass contact for N N and XZ please. Thanks

Jaycu69
26-06-2022, 06:56 PM
Hi Bro, can pass contact for N N and XZ please. Thanks

You got mail. Check your PM. TQ

michael9572
27-06-2022, 01:48 PM

Bro can share ctc tia

newbieMee
27-06-2022, 04:33 PM

Summary:

Hi bro, check PM

Jaycu69
27-06-2022, 10:46 PM
Hi bro, check PM

cjsenai
30-06-2022, 10:33 PM
bro, can share me the contact?

SwordArt
30-06-2022, 11:30 PM
Bro can share contact?
TIA!:D

CyberD888
30-06-2022, 11:37 PM
Bro can share contact? Thanks

Jaycu69
01-07-2022, 07:29 AM
Bro can share contact?
TIA!:D

Jeremy668
01-07-2022, 07:37 PM
Bro can share her contact? i have a few but dont know are they the same person. Thank you

Jaycu69
02-07-2022, 12:21 AM
Bro can share her contact? i have a few but dont know are they the same person. Thank you

Jaycu69
03-07-2022, 06:19 AM
Lately, XZ did not respond to reply. For those who wants her contact, I still can provide. Unless you want NN contact instead. Do let me know which one you want.

Jaycu69
09-07-2022, 12:38 PM
XZ is working in shop now. Do not expect anything in shop. Do not ask me shop location as I do not go to her shop.

NN working in condo.

Do note that the wl only serve Chinese as communication is a barrier.

Only bros with good reputation & power will be shared.

Kingstone
13-07-2022, 06:48 PM
Hi Bro, please share contact for N N and XZ please. Thanks

Jaycu69
13-07-2022, 07:08 PM
Hi Bro, please share contact for N N and XZ please. Thanks

You got mail. Check your PM. TQ.

ktiong
15-07-2022, 12:51 PM
XZ is working in shop now. Do not expect anything in shop. Do not ask me shop location as I do not go to her shop.

NN working in condo.

Do note that the wl only serve Chinese as communication is a barrier.

Only bros with good reputation & power will be shared.

bro,don mind share contace tyvm

sunshinebox
20-07-2022, 02:13 PM
hey bro can you share with me NN contact? Looking to visit JB soon, thanks!

Funisinricky
20-07-2022, 05:17 PM

Summary:

Bro... please PM XZ contact... cheers....

Funisinricky
20-07-2022, 05:23 PM

Bro. Please share NX Nx contact ... .... cheers....

Jaycu69
20-07-2022, 05:32 PM
hey bro can you share with me NN contact? Looking to visit JB soon, thanks!

Jaycu69
20-07-2022, 05:32 PM
Bro... please PM XZ contact... cheers....

Jaycu69
20-07-2022, 05:33 PM
Bro. Please share NX Nx contact ... .... cheers....

desfed69
21-07-2022, 03:07 PM

Hey bro! Please share contacts omg!

Johnny168
21-07-2022, 04:42 PM

Hi Bro, appreciate if you pm me the contact. thank you.

Jaycu69
21-07-2022, 04:52 PM
Hi Bro, appreciate if you pm me the contact. thank you.

xingalaxy99
21-07-2022, 11:45 PM
PM contact please. Thanks.

sync69x
22-07-2022, 10:57 AM
PM contact please. Thanks.

SwordArt
25-07-2022, 04:31 PM
FR for XZ that was introduced by bro Jaycu69.

Went to the MP and not home.
Asked her and she said currently she only operates in the MP and no longer doing business in the home base.

She does still provide full service in the MP I think, I didn't opt for that.

Looks : 5~6/10 ( it is very dark inside the room so can't really tell through the session only knew it is a petite girl that came in with a dress. But after the session can see maybe is late 30?)
Massage : 6 (Is the very normal and basic, can't compare with those proper thai massage, but I believe most bro won't be expecting good massage anyway.)

Boobs: not for boobs lover

GFE : 7? came into the curtain room and straight away stripped naked and proceed with catbath and so on. hardworking and friendly through the session, told me few places to eat.

HJ: I'm not so much a HJ person, she doesn't provide BJ so I'm don't know how to rate, didn't go for FJ so can't rate that as well.
But I would say it is value for money, she will do it once at the start, massage and another one at the end.

Dmg: best to contact her and let her quote the price. it is entrance fee of the MP at the counter(69rm for 1 hour) and pay her tips directly to her.

Rtn : For me is unlikely, I want either a good massage or a good bj, she can't satisfy either of it. lol. So not my cup of tea. But maybe other bro will enjoy it. She say the MP has other chinese and thai ladies. So maybe can consider trying others next time.
If got any bro got good recommendation for others can share. lol.

SSRanger
27-07-2022, 03:44 PM
[QUOTE=SwordArt;21486518]FR for XZ that was introduced by bro Jaycu69.

Asked her and she said currently she only operates in the MP and no longer doing business in the home base.

Hi Bro, can share contact. thank you.

SwordArt
28-07-2022, 09:23 AM
[QUOTE=SwordArt;21486518]FR for XZ that was introduced by bro Jaycu69.

Hi Bro, can share contact. thank you.

Hi Bro, you can pm Jaycu69,
Because he will QC and give out the contact. ;)

aeiou06
28-07-2022, 09:35 AM
Bro please PM XZ contact... thanks

Jaycu69
28-07-2022, 01:22 PM
[QUOTE=SSRanger;21492441]

Hi Bro, you can pm Jaycu69,
Because he will QC and give out the contact. ;)

Thank you bro. Has upped you for the FR.

Yes. I will QC the bros. Too many collector. For those who does not have genuine FR for donkey years, no rep point & power.

This is to protect the WL.

Jaycu69
28-07-2022, 01:26 PM
Bro please PM XZ contact... thanks

Bro, has given you since Jun ‘22. Do check your PM back then.

HazPexx
30-07-2022, 09:02 PM
Hi bro. Please share me contact. Thanks in advance

desfed69
01-08-2022, 11:50 AM
Hey bro! Please share contacts omg!

Bro I didn’t see anything in my PM HAHA. Able to send me again? Thanks bro!