PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever been ghost-fucked?

wonder888
06-07-2008, 04:53 AM
Share your experiences here with the third world..........

Really!!! believe it or not... This is not to spook you, but I really had an experience... sorry, not me. My friend, who is a FEMALE!!!

She is only 21yo when this incident happened. It was a few years ago... I will not reveal names. She had this very eerie encounter.................

wonder888
06-07-2008, 04:56 AM
There was no proof or anything but everything is what she told me.

She had been living alone in a rented flat since she was here to study (btw, she is not a Singaporean.) After some incident of visiting a cemetry with her friends, she came back so different......

It was like a case of bringing back something from the "dark" world. I don't know if i should continue, but believe it or not, its up to you. It did not happen to me, but she so kinda brought a "horny" ghost back.

This "mysterious" person had been disturbing and intruding her sleep for 1 month plus. The once pretty, hyper, energetic girl, had suddenly grown black eyebags, lost concentration in school and totally no mood to do anything. She became so self-withdrawn and so quiet in class.

In the beginning, she was so reluctnat to tell anyone, as she find it hard to believe herself, nor will anyone else believe in her story.........

wonder888
06-07-2008, 04:59 AM
But tis is how it goes.....................

Short cut:

She been disturbed physically by a "unknown, unseen" person!!! :eek:
she was basically raped by this ghost, every night, who do her despite her pleas and cries....

It was only after she confide in me, do I consult the elderlys, and they actually counselled her, and ask her to employ a priest to perform rituals...
Thinking of it now, its totally freaky!!!

But I just want to know.... anyone else encounter???

Female ghosts coming to RAPE you in the middle of the night!?:eek:

stream
06-07-2008, 07:20 AM
this happen to me 10 yr ago, it happen after i attended my uncle wake, for the pass two week nite, i always feel like someone masturbate for me, and i release but when i open my eye , nobody. my parent also dont wat happen, i myself know a thai shi fu, i just stepped in his house, he straight ask me, why i bring freind here? i said i alone la, after that he straight go and chant, ask me go bath wif lemon. he told me there was lady follow you. that all he told me, and i had a peaceful sleep after that.

fjFTW
06-07-2008, 07:47 AM
Wa this is seriously amazing stuff.. hmm hope to hear more of such experiences by bros here :)

ah rat
06-07-2008, 07:54 AM
It was only after she confide in me, do I consult the elderlys, and they actually counselled her, and ask her to employ a priest to perform rituals...
Thinking of it now, its totally freaky!!!

If it true don't delay,go looks for master to perform rituals.

I saw a movie many years ago,during the ghost month,a rapist ghost go out to look for pretty girls,but end out raping old elderly woman.This ghost actually want to rape pretty girl living in that room.This pretty girl just got marry to her neigbour and that night the old woman went to sleep her room.He realised that he was raping old woman but he continues and even change her face temporary to look pretty.That morning,this old woman walks with her legs wide open and scolding that ghost for raping her. :D

sytslayer
06-07-2008, 09:27 AM
I believe its true .

My lady friend encountered this when she was staying in a hotel for overseas assignment . :(

Golden One
06-07-2008, 09:46 AM
This is new! I only heard of being pressed by ghost at night first time I hear of getting ghost-fucked. Interesting hope to read more.

pepsilight
06-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Just a hypo question:

Lets say the ghost raped a girl and left its seeds there and the gal gets preggy, what do u call it offspring?

Got such a term in the vocab other than bast**D?

:confused:

SDMM
06-07-2008, 10:05 AM
this happen to me 10 yr ago, it happen after i attended my uncle wake, for the pass two week nite, i always feel like someone masturbate for me, and i release but when i open my eye , nobody. my parent also dont wat happen, i myself know a thai shi fu, i just stepped in his house, he straight ask me, why i bring freind here? i said i alone la, after that he straight go and chant, ask me go bath wif lemon. he told me there was lady follow you. that all he told me, and i had a peaceful sleep after that.

is that good or bad?

SapienKia
06-07-2008, 10:11 AM
:eek: first time hear tio ... got rape humans ....

Seems like SBF got a lot of first time things to read about , maybe should inform Mulder of X files .. :eek:

queey
06-07-2008, 10:18 AM
is that good or bad?

I guess its bad...jus like the myth of banana spirit who make love to human..eventually the men dies from superb exhaustion or called 精尽人亡

mega117
06-07-2008, 10:33 AM
Ask her to look for "Tua Ya Pei" in hokkien , or chinese " Da Po Ya".
This should help.

mr.star
06-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Just a hypo question:

Lets say the ghost raped a girl and left its seeds there and the gal gets preggy, what do u call it offspring?

I don't think got such supernatural "preganancies" right....
though just heard of a first transexual pregrancy. a MAN preganant

airspa
06-07-2008, 10:54 AM
Something very strange happened to me a few years back when I was in Taiwan backpacking with friend. Normally I do not have wet dreams because I masterbated quite often. But when in Taiwan, I have wet dreams quite often although I already masterbated when in the day. Sometimes I would dream of fucking some girls and just shoot out when I'm sleeping.

vodafoo
06-07-2008, 11:13 AM
I guess its bad...jus like the myth of banana spirit who make love to human..eventually the men dies from superb exhaustion or called 精尽人亡

tell me more about the MYTH!!! Interesting

clan004
06-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Haha bad ... all the yang qi kena such away .... :D

SammyHulk
06-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Wow, a supernatural thread...

Akina
06-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Haha some movies show the ghost like to have sex one and no harm the man ... so maybe we hope this kind look for us :)

juayboy79
06-07-2008, 12:36 PM
Hi Bros

I think this ghost is known as incubbus and succubus. In fact, there have een this kind of story all over the world

the scary part, the ghost also can fuck guys too but they tend to take the shape of a girl.

cheongsan
06-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Sammyboy, think you have to start another section called "Ghostly Affairs" or "Supernatural encounters" soon.

forumer
06-07-2008, 03:29 PM
hope they practise safe sex too...:rolleyes: dunno if the world is ready for another mutation strain of hiv

raiders
06-07-2008, 03:57 PM
Something very strange happened to me a few years back when I was in Taiwan backpacking with friend. Normally I do not have wet dreams because I masterbated quite often. But when in Taiwan, I have wet dreams quite often although I already masterbated when in the day. Sometimes I would dream of fucking some girls and just shoot out when I'm sleeping.

Must be the result of looking at too many chio bu at Xi Men Ding in the daytime or flirting with too many Bing Lang Xi Shi lah. :p

ilovesyts
06-07-2008, 04:30 PM
Actually this ghost-fucked thing is very common

DO_YOU_BJ
06-07-2008, 04:47 PM
Actually there's a movie that was never shown here.
It's call "THE ENTITY" starring Babara Hershey
This movie was created based on actual events of an unknown FORCE that does things to her(violent uncut rape scene) & family...........
Best, at one part, her hubby witnessed her being raped & kenna K for trying to stop the steamy session & chickened out & left the family for good.

It cant seemed to be found here but I saw it years back after renting the DVD from Video Ezy in ozzyland

nbzz
06-07-2008, 05:40 PM
:D ghost fucked .... I'll be damned ... any bros here got first hand experience , would make a nice story

starletq
06-07-2008, 07:10 PM
Hi Bros

I think this ghost is known as incubbus and succubus. In fact, there have een this kind of story all over the world

the scary part, the ghost also can fuck guys too but they tend to take the shape of a girl.

OMG!!! imagine you sleeping, a guy ghost bonk you!
a gay ghost...............

Spiderboy
06-07-2008, 08:21 PM
Haha some movies show the ghost like to have sex one and no harm the man ... so maybe we hope this kind look for us :)

I also hope no such harm by the supernatural force. If they want to bonk, i will give them....:p

Golden One
06-07-2008, 09:44 PM
Just a hypo question:

By usual convention not possible (half-ghosts only exists in Danny Phantom cartoon universe). If it was possible alot of unwed mothers would blame "ghost" rapes for their pregnancies.

goalkick
07-07-2008, 01:23 AM
hope they practise safe sex too...:rolleyes: dunno if the world is ready for another mutation strain of hiv

This is really eerie and scary thinking of that thoughts!!!

chinacity
07-07-2008, 03:11 AM
u know ghosts can touch a person's body???

its like when a gal complain someone touch her hair or body being caressed

in fact, ghosts can enter your dreams and make love to u in your dream

if u wanna know more, try to learn more from people who have 3rd eye

but be warned, such people are low in luck and they will affect your own luck

Mahalapa
07-07-2008, 04:19 AM
in dreamland many times but kena when well awake never hear b4 :confused:

今天不回家
07-07-2008, 08:14 AM
Haha, in dreamland I think you kena alot of times right ... :)

old_yet_horny
07-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Interesting thread...

I believe in the existence of spirits and ghosts...Cos I have "seen" it before with my eyes...

As for the poor gal that TS mentioned, she might have offended the spirit somehow or rather.

Poor gal.. I pity her...:(

SapienKia
07-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Bro you have seen the supernatural before .... maybe can relate your experience .

Dellking
07-07-2008, 02:56 PM
This is an interesting thread. Hope someone can share his/her stories here

nbzz
07-07-2008, 03:00 PM
Anybody have real experience first hand ... :) would be very interesting to read

Chick_Ken
07-07-2008, 03:08 PM

I think she just want you to take over the duty from your uncle lah.

Chick_Ken
07-07-2008, 03:10 PM
Just a hypo question:

It will be called Hugo (HUman GhOst) :D

Chick_Ken
07-07-2008, 03:11 PM

Not surprising.
You can get more wet dream due to the air is fresher in Taiwan (compared to Singapore)

Chick_Ken
07-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Wah lan eh.

Today youth day, all pattern also comes out.
I hate school holiday.

DO_YOU_BJ
07-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Actually, from my very limited knowledge in this field, though a hobby of mine....
There're several kinds of ghosts

1) Human Spirits - Residual meaning like a broken record that plays its scene over n over again whether or not anyone is there & is oblivious to what happens around it
2) Human Spirits - Intelligent meaning it is actual realtime an intellectual energy that can communicate and move things it wants & wishes to
3) Animal and also apply with the 2 above
4) Incubus or Elemental - This is a spirit that never took any human form...i.e demons..........these are the dark energies that are known to attack and rape....male or female

CkiNAkia
07-07-2008, 03:51 PM
:eek: bro you really research into such things ....

Book-keeper
07-07-2008, 04:17 PM
She been disturbed physically by a "unknown, unseen" person!!!
she was basically raped by this ghost, every night, who do her despite her pleas and cries....

Maybe it is invisible man? :D

spasticboy
07-07-2008, 04:39 PM
Maybe it is invisible man? :D
Haha! i hope to be the invisible man.... :D

Regular1000
07-07-2008, 04:55 PM
been ghost-fucked? :eek:

NO BIG DEAL!!

I can guide you to be ghost-fucked......

Go GL with $10, i am sure you feel fucked by GHOST! :D :p

PLEASE don't PM me for contact!! :D

Book-keeper
07-07-2008, 05:17 PM
Haha! i hope to be the invisible man....

Who doesn't... :D

今天不回家
07-07-2008, 05:23 PM
Wow so somebody have the technology to be invisible now .... whoever knows it will song song kao julong ..... :)

DO_YOU_BJ
07-07-2008, 06:13 PM
:eek: bro you really research into such things ....

Like I said earlier, it's been a hobby of mine for more than 10yrs liao.
So always prying & finding out more along the way......you'll learn through time
Suggest moving over to Singapore Paranormal Investigators :: Index (http://spi.com.sg/forum/) if you guys wanna tok and discuss more about this. This is not the right forum to discuss about this............
This is SONG SONG GAO JURONG forum hahahaha

Golden One
07-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Interesting thread...

I believe in the existence of spirits and ghosts...Cos I have "seen" it before with my eyes...

As for the poor gal that TS mentioned, she might have offended the spirit somehow or rather.

Poor gal.. I pity her...:(

While I have not seen it with my own eyes I hope never to! That girl must be really really down on her luck. Either that she must have really offended the spirit. I mean what was she doing in the cemetary with friends right?

vieq
07-07-2008, 09:33 PM
NO BIG DEAL!!

I can guide you to be ghost-fucked......

Go GL with $10, i am sure you feel fucked by GHOST! :D :p

PLEASE don't PM me for contact!! :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I am sure that will be nightmare...

nbzz
08-07-2008, 08:11 AM
Hehe dont say nightmare, still got people go leh .... :D

comm
08-07-2008, 09:43 AM
Just a hypo question:

the correct term is 'jesus christ'

nbzz
08-07-2008, 04:22 PM
:eek: why like that say leh bro

vieq
08-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Hehe dont say nightmare, still got people go leh .... :D

There are always extremist....who loves the extremes... :D

old_yet_horny
08-07-2008, 04:53 PM
the correct term is 'jesus christ'

Hey...

Thats way off the line..

Not trying to be holy or what but thats too much even for a non Christian like me.:mad:

tanhockgin
08-07-2008, 05:03 PM
Perhaps they should name it.... COMM.

Haha

_AXL_
08-07-2008, 06:14 PM
ever chose pic from yahoo group, made booking and then turn up in the middle of the nite only to realise that the girl looked like a ghost??? stayed a total of 15 mins, did nothing, paid and ran...:mad:

that was my nearest i ever went to being fucked by a ghost...:p

bluestonesg
08-07-2008, 06:30 PM
u meant who?

salavis
09-07-2008, 02:44 AM
Any more encounter from bros here?:p

nbzz
09-07-2008, 08:21 AM
ever chose pic from yahoo group, made booking and then turn up in the middle of the nite only to realise that the girl looked like a ghost??? stayed a total of 15 mins, did nothing, paid and ran...

that was my nearest i ever went to being fucked by a ghost...

Haha , mine is daytime .... but room quite dark, as curtains always drawn .... nowadays dare not open curtains, just in case :eek:

gottasexu
09-07-2008, 09:22 AM
Haha , mine is daytime .... but room quite dark, as curtains always drawn .... nowadays dare not open curtains, just in case :eek:

so TS meant by ghost fuck as in , see a human ghost FL or a real ghost?;)

comm
09-07-2008, 10:35 AM
Just a hypo question:

Hey...

Thats way off the line..

oh..what i mean is that, such a thing already happen, the child born out is jesus christ

humpcheepang
09-07-2008, 04:32 PM
oh..what i mean is that, such a thing already happen, the child born out is jesus christ

Maybe just say 'OMG' will do. :cool: that represents anything extraordinary.

airspa
09-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Not surprising.
You can get more wet dream due to the air is fresher in Taiwan (compared to Singapore)

Air fresher will have more wet dreams????

mansgp
10-07-2008, 01:25 AM

I was already pissed off by your earlier post and even more so when you tried to explain your way out. Know your facts and be more sensitive to religious issues. Are you saying Mary was raped by ghost? There are no holy man nor saint here, myself included, but it does not mean we can tolerate your misguided interpretation of the Bible or history.

wonder888
10-07-2008, 01:37 AM
Oh my god!!!
Its just a casual discussion.....but the feedback is very good! good response and particpation by you guys!!!

Thank those who upped me.

And something more strange, 2 samsters PM me, ask if my friend is ok.. and offering their help to help.
What can you help, bro???

My friend is doing well now... she has went for visits to those priests and help to exorcise off too, ward off evil spirits around her too.
But really, I dont think I will go into a story of GHOST FUCK and its pleasures...... my friend did not describe to me. But really, horny ghosts do exist in this world, my friend......

Whatever you do, be careful. But of cos' I hope no female ghosts. They are more vicious than male ghosts. :eek:

Regular1000
10-07-2008, 10:14 AM
I mean, its really shiok feeling to bonk a real flawless beauty whole night having the raw sensation but .... come to think of it... maybe her clothing was like those shiny paper clothes? The whole dream never hear her talk at all or moan even though she gave the slutty look and best is I woke up when its about sunrise timing with fresh cums in my boxer.

Touch wood.. choi choi...tajitali.

if this Ghost thingy is true, then bro... 'GONG HE HUAT CHAI'! ... likely this ghost babe now baring your baby liao :D

you can start thinking of a name for your 'baby'... :p

hehehehe joking la... but spooky hor GOOD Morning! :eek:

comm
10-07-2008, 11:53 AM
point taken mansgp, im also not here to purposely make ppl angry

gilagila100
10-07-2008, 12:07 PM
This is my true one time only encounter few years back.

I also masterbate everyday inorder to have a good sleep even till today.

But one night after I went to sleep, I woke up and saw a very beautiful girl in front of me. She was damn pretty and sexy like a model to me, slim fair with long hair. In fact, she was looking at me seductively giving those CFM look. I can still remember her wearing a black shiny tight clothing. I don't know how but I began to french her and engaged into a tongue fight. After that I undress her and inserted my cock into her hole and began to fuck her and sucking her boobs. All the while I was sitting on my bed cuz she came to me. The whole thing was damn shiok cuz there was this raw fuck feeling. I am really getting high and I can only say its really really the raw feeling since I know how it feels like between having a CD or raw. Did her in many position non-stop. When I finally woke up about 6+7am, I realised its a dream but it feel damn real and as if I did for a long time. Infact, I was hoping to close my eyes again to see if the dream can come back. But no way, it just ended somehow, maybe its because day light was coming. As I got up, sat up from my bed prepared to take the morning shower, I realised that my boxer was wet and full of cums. I mean its really alot cuz usually if you pcc everyday the load I know is how much will be. My pubic hair also kana the cum sticky and fresh. The next day I was hoping to have the same dream again but none.

Now after reading this thread I find it very eerie. :eek:

I mean, its really shiok feeling to bonk a real flawless beauty whole night having the raw sensation but .... eee.:eek:..... come to think of it... maybe her clothing was like those shiny paper clothes? The whole dream never hear her talk at all or moan even though she gave the slutty look and best is I woke up when its about sunrise timing with fresh cums in my boxer. :(

I think better go pay for a real bonk than have this kind of dream.

Aiyah ... juz a simple wet dream lahh ... nothing to be afraid about ... dun be so superstitious ...

Maybe u pcc too much oledi until siao chong nao ...

Melatonin
10-07-2008, 10:20 PM
My squad mate had this encounter before. A female ghost stroking his thigh when he was sleeping and he woke up to the stroking, saw a female and cursed and sweared at it. Some of the other guys woke up due to the noise and when over to check on my squad mate. I only learnt about the incident in the morning. We knew and encountered this two ghosts that 'stayed' with us in the barrack.

wonder888
10-07-2008, 10:30 PM
My squad mate had this encounter before. A female ghost stroking his thigh when he was sleeping and he woke up to the stroking, saw a female and cursed and sweared at it. Some of the other guys woke up due to the noise and when over to check on my squad mate. I only learnt about the incident in the morning. We knew and encountered this two ghosts that 'stayed' with us in the barrack.

In SAF campbarracks, there are many of such stories.I wonder if its really girls.... or guys change to girls??? :eek:

testdrive511
10-07-2008, 11:12 PM
i doubt your squadmate is ghostfucked instead of too long never release thats y wetdream till curse and swear lol:D

mansgp
11-07-2008, 03:46 AM
point taken mansgp, im also not here to purposely make ppl angry

Good for you. Now please move on and hope you have better things to say or contribute to this forum.

wonder888
15-07-2008, 05:41 PM
i doubt your squadmate is ghostfucked instead of too long never release thats y wetdream till curse and swear lol:D

Haha! maybe must be that way.... Army botak guys are the horniest!

I've been through and out of that phrase....

butterman
15-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Now i feel so eerie about this thread...

anyone got good stories to share?

Pele
16-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Wah, first time I heard about ghost-fucked. Really interesting to note.

AT-AT Walker
16-07-2008, 08:31 PM
Haha! maybe must be that way.... Army botak guys are the horniest!

I've been through and out of that phrase....

You got that right! Anyone here used to be from 3BTS Nee Soon Camp? remember Joey? :D For those of you who don't know ...When recruits first see Joey they would be damn happy until the SGTs tell them that Joey was a 302! But that did not stop some from admiring him (really looked like a girl).

911GT3Cup
17-07-2008, 01:46 AM
ghost-fucked? its news to me. like some bro here experiences, i did have dreams that i was making love to a perfect girl, not as real as described, plus i did not have cum over myself when i woke up :D

Must be the result of looking at too many chio bu at Xi Men Ding in the daytime or flirting with too many Bing Lang Xi Shi lah. :p

i only been to ROC once, but the wholetime, i can't take my eyes of the bing lang xi shi... drool drool...:D:p

spasticboy
19-07-2008, 11:52 AM
ghost-fucked? its news to me. like some bro here experiences, i did have dreams that i was making love to a perfect girl, not as real as described, plus i did not have cum over myself when i woke up :D

i only been to ROC once, but the wholetime, i can't take my eyes of the bing lang xi shi... drool drool...:D:p

Bro, maybe you really did make love to a GHOST? and a female one!? ;)
next time if you kena, consult a medium....

certain dreams got certain meaning.... this is not a joke

goodfun
19-07-2008, 04:18 PM
think its true,there is such things but rare,one of my friend kana bonk by a ghost tat veri night after her stroll at some seaside...

inbed007
19-07-2008, 07:18 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus_(demon)

For those who are interested ...

Lion General
19-07-2008, 08:47 PM

Same here! :D Used the have those very often during my growing years. Wet dreams :p

SnowWolf
20-07-2008, 08:41 PM
I haven't personally, but last time one KTV girl told me b4 that when she was sleeping in her rented room, she could feel 'something' keep on touching her, molesting her. She said she was very tired, so she scold the 'thing' say wanna do then do la, dun keep disturb! After she said that, the 'thing' really press her down and raped her. Sounded quite amazing :p Also made me horny and I bonk her LoLz

HANDFUL
20-07-2008, 11:01 PM
You got that right! Anyone here used to be from 3BTS Nee Soon Camp? remember Joey? :D For those of you who don't know ...When recruits first see Joey they would be damn happy until the SGTs tell them that Joey was a 302! But that did not stop some from admiring him (really looked like a girl).

Ya Man... i'm fr 7bts, but always catch joey during lunch..

Rem her slutty smile n her model walk... left right left right.. not to mention her 2 raisins poking out of our green pt shirts

comm
20-07-2008, 11:15 PM
wah like this...those ppl got 2 weekend confinement sure happening sia..i heard clerk also must stay back in the weekend do duty :D

goalkick
23-07-2008, 01:27 PM
Ghost fucks and dreams......

is it true they fuck you, and u get the feeling via DREAMS/NIGHTMARES?

this is really freaking me out

BiRd13
23-07-2008, 04:25 PM
Wow... Never knew there's such interesting thread going on... Maybe I shared one of mine... Which is TRUE encounter that happened to me many years ago. Think during 1997 if I remembered correctly, as I just ORD... =)

Anyway, here it goes...

I was going home one night at about 2am after some drink with my friends. Was walking the road when it rainned suddenly. I had to ran towards the nearest shelter I can find, which is a bus stop, about 100m away. As I reached the bus stop, there was this lady sitting at the seats. She was wearing a tee and a shorts, and her long hair covering part of her face. As I walked nearer, I could see her face more clearly. She looked up on me, and smile. It's the nicest and sweetest smile I've ever seen. Anyway, I just sat down and hope the rain will stop.

Never noticed, she walked to me and told me that I was drenched, and asked if I want to go to her house nearby to dried up. I was thinking, 'Wow. A pretty lady invite me to her house, why not?' But I 'kay kay' says, 'Hmm. Don't think that's a good idea. As may disturbed your family.' She giggles abit and told me she lived alone, and don't scared I will disturb her family. So ok, I nodded. We rushed opposite and walked abit under shelter, to her house. I asked her why she was down there alone, and she told me she's hungry, so came out for a bite. But never knew that it rained. Anyway, upon reaching her house, it was a one-room flat with no room at all. Just the dining hall and kitchen combining together. Anyway, I sat on the bean sofa, while she excused herself to change. She came back with her white night gown on, and handed me a towel. I wiped myself with the towel, while she make a hot tea for me. She sat beside me and can see her nipple from her translucent gown, as she never had a bra on. My 'didi' began to hard. I asked her why she stayed alone, and she cried onto me, hugging me. I console her awhile, and she looked up. I saw her beautiful lips and kiss her... In a short while, we were both naked and were making love. (Sorry. think cut short liao as seems getting longer and boring... =P) After making love, we slept.

Next day awoke, I was at a local cemetry. I thought I had a dream, but found myself naked, and my clothing beside me. I quickly wore back my shirt and walked away. I noticed a tombstone and saw her picture on it. I was shocked. I quickly hurried off. Next day, I returned to where her house belongs to, but it wasn't there. I went back to the cemetry and locate her tombstone. I managed to find out her address and went to look for her family. What I heard shocked me... She was the youngest among the family. Before her wedding day, she 'broke' the old-fashioned thinking that before marriage, bride and groom cannot meet each other. She ran out to look for her husband. But found him with another woman outside. She was sad and ran away. While running accross the road, got knocked down by an incoming vehicle. Pronounced dead when the ambulance arrived...

I went Batam to ask 'help' from a Medium there, and came to know that, the day I met her, was her 1yr death anniversary. And the place where I met her, was the place where she had the accident... Perhaps she wanted to 'satisfy' her 'dong fang' or perhaps, just consider my 'luck' in 'meeting' her... After that, the medium performed a ritual, and since then, everything seems fine... Sometimes till now, I still go her tombstone for some burning of incense... especially on that day...

Keroberus
23-07-2008, 09:28 PM
I haven't personally, but last time one KTV girl told me b4 that when she was sleeping in her rented room, she could feel 'something' keep on touching her, molesting her. She said she was very tired, so she scold the 'thing' say wanna do then do la, dun keep disturb! After she said that, the 'thing' really press her down and raped her. Sounded quite amazing :p Also made me horny and I bonk her LoLz

No kidding? But I wonder if it was one of those stories these girls tell just to make small talk. ;)

humpcheepang
23-07-2008, 11:40 PM
.....to 'satisfy' her 'dong fang' or perhaps, just consider my 'luck' in 'meeting' her... After that, the medium performed a ritual, and since then, everything seems fine... Sometimes till now, I still go her tombstone for some burning of incense... especially on that day...

Is this for real:eek:? Did you fall sick after that? She might have suck your yang ci after those kisses and luv making. Just like those drama series, but sound eerieeeee though....

BiRd13
24-07-2008, 02:07 PM
Is this for real:eek:? Did you fall sick after that? She might have suck your yang ci after those kisses and luv making. Just like those drama series, but sound eerieeeee though....

Yeah... fall sick that day... that's y went to batam for some 'cleaning' as was intro by my fren of a medium there after i told him about it...

the_e_ones
24-07-2008, 02:31 PM

Bros, just for info... Joey is now working in East Coast, one of the seafood restaurant... Age has catch up on him (her)... Not so "good-looking" anymore...

slyer
24-07-2008, 05:56 PM

I also masterbate everyday inorder to have a good sleep even till today.....

bro i had similar dreams as u. but i thought its just like normal wet dream so i didn't pay much attention to it and also never go visit medium. but i got pray at home

DO_YOU_BJ
24-07-2008, 06:08 PM
I went Batam to ask 'help' from a Medium there, and came to know that, the day I met her, was her 1yr death anniversary. And the place where I met her, was the place where she had the accident... Perhaps she wanted to 'satisfy' her 'dong fang' or perhaps, just consider my 'luck' in 'meeting' her... After that, the medium performed a ritual, and since then, everything seems fine... Sometimes till now, I still go her tombstone for some burning of incense... especially on that day...

Bro Birdie, u were right to seek assistance from the medium but I feel you should not go and burn incense.
See, the medium cut all connections between you and her to prevent further repititions but by going back, you are acknowledging her sole existance.......strongly discourage you from doing so dude....
The more you acknowledge them, the more they'll come to you. Do note for ya own good. Take care

Keroberus
24-07-2008, 08:58 PM
Bro Birdie, u were right to seek assistance from the medium but I feel you should not go and burn incense.
See, the medium cut all connections between you and her to prevent further repititions but by going back, you are acknowledging her sole existance.......strongly discourage you from doing so dude....
The more you acknowledge them, the more they'll come to you. Do note for ya own good. Take care

Good point, certain things are best left alone. So far according to the bro everything is still fine.

nitecrawllerr
24-07-2008, 09:11 PM
Topics like Ghost, Jinn, Pontianak always thrilled me. And yes "they exist" in this world. Especially Jinn (genie). Lots of them in Sillypore. Ask those who have 3rd eye. Ghost mth, lots of them.

Yeah... fall sick that day... that's y went to batam for some 'cleaning' as was intro by my fren of a medium there after i told him about it...

Confirmed u met one! :p

Juz like wat bro DUBJ had said, avoid visiting her grave again. Buried the past.

Keroberus
24-07-2008, 09:16 PM
Which reminds me next week 1 August is the start of the 7th lunar month so better get it out of our system by talking about it now! ;)

nitecrawllerr
24-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Bro, maybe you really did make love to a GHOST? and a female one!? ;)
next time if you kena, consult a medium....

certain dreams got certain meaning.... this is not a joke

Maybe we shouldnt exaggerate here. If it was just one time affair, then its quite normal. But if recurring dreams, nite after nite same species, same encounter same ghost, then I think we shouldnt discount the whole thing as mere dream anymore. Seek help immediately. :eek:

AT-AT Walker
24-07-2008, 09:24 PM
Ya Man... i'm fr 7bts, but always catch joey during lunch..

Rem her slutty smile n her model walk... left right left right.. not to mention her 2 raisins poking out of our green pt shirts

Model walk? More like slutty walk :D But the last part...grosssssssssss!!!!! :eek: But if then again who would have know he was a 302? :p

AT-AT Walker
24-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Bros, just for info... Joey is now working in East Coast, one of the seafood restaurant... Age has catch up on him (her)... Not so "good-looking" anymore...

Thank you for the warning bro! Don't want to lose my appeitte. :p

Corphish
24-07-2008, 10:20 PM
Speaking of 7BTS, I remember that Nee Soon Camp is supposed to be dirty got any stories to share bros?

DO_YOU_BJ
25-07-2008, 03:57 AM
See some posts dunno wanna laugh or feel sad for the poster....
This post is general and not aimed at anyone....

Things that we can't see...people call it a joke or dream or our mind got problem....why...because it didnt happen to them.......cannot explain so best is to make a joke outta it! Skeptics class

Things happen to them....felt it, cannot see it...still cannot explain it.......tell other non believers scared kenna laughed......this is called the silent believer.......

But like i always tell my mate....dun tok too fast...for what you wish for unintentionally...may just come true...

Cheers all :)

gottasexu
01-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Speaking of 7BTS, I remember that Nee Soon Camp is supposed to be dirty got any stories to share bros?

Nee Soon Camp is the new one....every camp got their stories..

Miles Mayhem
01-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Nee Soon Camp is the new one....every camp got their stories..

Ssssssssssssssh the you know what month has begun so let's hush hush for now. ;)

Centaurs
01-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Haha, you dont have to say it or read it out ... just type can liao, they cant hear you ..

Spiderboy
11-08-2008, 10:44 PM
SBF also got ghosts mah..... horny sex ghosts.... :D

Darkstorm
12-08-2008, 04:27 AM
Wow... Never knew there's such interesting thread going on... Maybe I shared one of mine... Which is TRUE encounter that happened to me many years ago. Think during 1997 if I remembered correctly, as I just ORD... =)

True story?

Darkstorm
12-08-2008, 04:32 AM

I also masterbate everyday inorder to have a good sleep even till today.

But one night after I went to sleep, I woke up and saw a very beautiful girl in front of me. She was damn pretty and sexy like a model to me, slim fair with long hair. In fact, she was looking at me seductively giving those CFM look. I can still remember her wearing a black shiny tight clothing. I don't know how but I began to french her and engaged into a tongue fight. After that I undress her and inserted my cock into her hole and began to fuck her and sucking her boobs. All the while I was sitting on my bed cuz she came to me. The whole thing was damn shiok cuz there was this raw fuck feeling. I am really getting high and I can only say its really really the raw feeling since I know how it feels like between having a CD or raw. Did her in many position non-stop. When I finally woke up about 6+7am, I realised its a dream but it feel damn real and as if I did for a long time. Infact, I was hoping to close my eyes again to see if the dream can come back. But no way, it just ended somehow, maybe its because day light was coming. As I got up, sat up from my bed prepared to take the morning shower, I realised that my boxer was wet and full of cums. I mean its really alot cuz usually if you pcc everyday the load I know is how much will be. My pubic hair also kana the cum sticky and fresh. The next day I was hoping to have the same dream again but none.

Now after reading this thread I find it very eerie. :eek:

I mean, its really shiok feeling to bonk a real flawless beauty whole night having the raw sensation but .... eee.:eek:..... come to think of it... maybe her clothing was like those shiny paper clothes? The whole dream never hear her talk at all or moan even though she gave the slutty look and best is I woke up when its about sunrise timing with fresh cums in my boxer. :(

That was no dream, I suspect.

wonder888
13-08-2008, 07:48 PM
Seems like this thread is dead, during this period of ghost month. :D

lost my power due to recent new ruling. Somebody help me?

Kayano
13-08-2008, 07:58 PM
That was no dream, I suspect.

Possible of a wet dream?

GarlicBread
13-08-2008, 09:26 PM
Topics like Ghost, Jinn, Pontianak always thrilled me. And yes "they exist" in this world. Especially Jinn (genie). Lots of them in Sillypore. Ask those who have 3rd eye. Ghost mth, lots of them

bro wat's genie?

Darkstorm
14-08-2008, 07:58 AM
Possible of a wet dream?

I would suspect his experience was such that he really encountered some other-worldly entity.

Finders Keepers
14-08-2008, 12:28 PM
Anybody here who have no third eye and then went to get it 'installed' by medium or something .... ?

starletq
25-08-2008, 02:26 AM
Anybody here who have no third eye and then went to get it 'installed' by medium or something .... ?

why must install?!? not beneficial too...btter to keep away from this "things"

nitecrawllerr
02-09-2008, 08:10 PM
bro wat's genie?

Ever heard the story of Alladin and the wonderful lamp? The one tat came out fm the lamp? Tats a genie.

But of course a genie can transform itself into many forms. And they can possess human being. They could also speak tongues too. I know some bros may not agree. To each its own. But genie or jin are normally kept by bomoh, priests/medium. Very complex subject if were to discuss on the topic of genie or Jin. :D

Steadyman1
02-09-2008, 08:16 PM
why must install?!? not beneficial too...btter to keep away from this "things"

Agreed with you. Let it be with what you have. You don't bother them, they don't bother you.

et911
02-09-2008, 08:54 PM
Interesting topic. :D

mbam
02-09-2008, 10:36 PM
emmh..wonder any such experiences from bros whom have fun at CV jungle,Desker road old shop hses?:eek:

NewFreedom
02-09-2008, 11:22 PM
Ghosts Attack Women? - Crime Sex Assault Ghosts (http://www.wkrg.com/local/article/ghosts_attack_women/13124/)

juz happened in april 2008...

there r many names they call it by genie, djinns, nymphs etc. they dun usually "appear" unless they r being summoned. in sum cases, d entities juz happened 2 be there n d person is suey enuff 2 kena. sum times ppl use them 4 other purposes, n common usage r like gambling, protection, bringing back lost love etc. d sex part is like a "bonus".

much like wat chinese know as “养小鬼”

n ya, they r basically gender-less even tho ppl always c male/female versions. 4 those who believe in it, even a male can manifest himself in2 a female. it all depends on d host... which is u (or rather ur body).

believe it or not, really up 2 individual. sum ppl believe, sum ppl dun.

romeoseye
03-09-2008, 01:53 AM
well, this happened to my ex-gf before. And it is true story. 6 years back, while we still in the college. She rental a room with her coursemate. One nite, her coursemate back to hometown. Leaving her sleep alone. On that nite when she sleeping alone, she feels someone caressed her upper part of body. And another tried to undress her pajamas.....
She feel it, but she can't move and even open her eyes!!! She try very hard to move, or cry for help, but she was like paralysed.
The next things she do is to plea the "evils" to go away. after few tried, she realize it wont help.
Then she started to pray amithaba, and keep calling "Guan Yin's" help. After few minutes, those things gone. And immediately, she be able to move. then she quickly switch on the light and call me. i still remember it was 2am++.

I tot she was having a nightmare, but she insist NO. She said she fully aware.

Not only this, it happend to my female colleague as well when she was teenager. You become paralyzed. Remember, just pray. Pray whatever you know, bible etc..

usainbolt
03-09-2008, 11:33 AM
this thread brings back memories many many years ago when i just hit puberty and started masturbating :o

one night when i was sleeping deep already, i cant really remember whether i saw a ghost, but i felt a pressure lying on me. i rem the thing kissing me over my face and i was really turned on. Then the thing whispered in a seductive manner onto my ear my name " ken .... ken...." A very low and hushed whisper by a female voice.

thats when i freaked out as i could hear the voice very clearly. I tried to wake up but couldnt and i tried in my sleep to get up but the weight of the thing was on me and i couldnt move my body.....

sorry cont later, got to work

wonder888
10-01-2009, 07:40 PM
bringing his thread up... hope to have more real l ife stories from u guyss

kevin3505
10-01-2009, 08:00 PM
i got some experiience to share ,i try once .....that night i sleep very early and then i hv a weird dream ...i meet a pretty women in living room ,we chit chat a while then she start to touch me ,after my didi hard ,we start to hv sex ...the feeling is so real and when i awake ,i found that got some sperm in my pants ..omg!! i wonder is that i make love wit a famale ghost ,but that is just once time only

wetpussygal90
10-01-2009, 08:23 PM
Share your experiences here with the third world..........

Really!!! believe it or not... This is not to spook you, but I really had an experience... sorry, not me. My friend, who is a FEMALE!!!

She is only 21yo when this incident happened. It was a few years ago... I will not reveal names. She had this very eerie encounter.................

so scary..ee if it were me i would have died. :eek:

Fusion
10-01-2009, 11:45 PM
Actually there's a movie that was never shown here.
It's call "THE ENTITY" starring Babara Hershey
This movie was created based on actual events of an unknown FORCE that does things to her(violent uncut rape scene) & family...........
Best, at one part, her hubby witnessed her being raped & kenna K for trying to stop the steamy session & chickened out & left the family for good.

It cant seemed to be found here but I saw it years back after renting the DVD from Video Ezy in ozzyland

I am a very vague memory about the above movie but it leave a strong impression
on mean I remember the sense about the woman was being raped, the woman
Leg was being spread open and lift up and her lower body goes up and down.

Darkstorm
11-01-2009, 01:12 AM
i got some experiience to share ,i try once .....that night i sleep very early and then i hv a weird dream ...i meet a pretty women in living room ,we chit chat a while then she start to touch me ,after my didi hard ,we start to hv sex ...the feeling is so real and when i awake ,i found that got some sperm in my pants ..omg!! i wonder is that i make love wit a famale ghost ,but that is just once time only

What did she look like? For example: Clothes? Facial features? Race?

LostALau
11-01-2009, 01:18 AM

Bro, I think you are having wet dreams lah. Sometimes when you are away from your familiar environment, you will feel free and relaxed. As such, you become more energised. Dispite having masterbated in the day, you still feel fully charged at night. As a regular PCCster, u tend to have a lot of sexual thought in your mind, so at night it causes you to have wet dreams that end in ejaculations.

tattybear
11-01-2009, 08:59 AM
sorry bro here, mine got noting abt sex or rape by ghost. but i have this few encounter. during my days in army, while i was waiting for my army spec tech cse(A veh). i was attach to S1 branch in GSMB. say ard 1997 jan. i was task to do those filing work. its was locate in another room which no one will be in. during lunch time i will jus spend my lunch time zzz there. a couple of time halfway i zzz, i felt something lying on top of mi. wat the hell. i can open my eye n look ard, but i cant even move my body. i barely can move my finger. cant scream either. in my mind i wanted to push and use @#@#@@# at wat ever lying on mi, but i cant. after a few tried of suggles, i was tired and fall into another round of zzz. after that i wake up everything turn to normal. i do believe tat such thing does happen.

daozi
11-01-2009, 09:09 AM
A few years ago I have a many such encounters where I was fcuking in my dreams. Each time it was a different women and sometimes I even talked dirty to these women. Fortunately, my OC didnt hear any of those. Otherwise she would have fcuked me terribly.

paganwinter
11-01-2009, 12:04 PM
never experince before but i ever dream of making love to d girls when i was in primary n secondary school it was like so real that i wondered if i actually didi it....it stopped and never came back....should be more wet dream lah..think too much then dream loh....because my schoolmate very young u can tell they next time sure have big tits one.i ever read a book about a virgin being pregnant.....not very sure how true it is...always take it with a pinch of salt n not take it literally.:cool:

LostALau
11-01-2009, 12:51 PM
Sex talks turning into ghost talks and human sex turning into ghost sex. Interesting! I never look forward tomaking love with ghosts. Both are from different dimensions.