PDA

View Full Version : Westerhout Rd in between lor 18 n 16 (last fishtank on left side of rd facing lor 16)

peyronies
06-07-2008, 03:30 AM
Sorry guys I am new at this. I tried this girl earlier today, its the $50 per shot type at Westerhout Rd in between lor 18 and 16....its the last fishtank house on the left side of the road (if ur walking towards the direction of lor 16 on westerhout rd). Sorry I didnt take note of the exact house number.

I went with a friend and tried this girl who gave her name as Aini. She is short abt 150-155cm and was wearing a pretty loose dress at that time. But the moment she took it off, I could see she had a real treasure hidden underneath. Solid boobs and ass just nicely fitting her size. She looks quite pleasant and youthful. Service wise was a little in a hurry. Quite an aggressive little kitten. Fucked in a few positions before letting off my load on her butt on doggy.

Anybody else seems to know her? I got a feeling she's pretty new and that its not her real name. She was wearing number 98 today while sitting in the fishtank.

I am pretty new at this....this is only my 2nd time in Geylang btw.

CelestialBeing
06-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Theres a thread for westerhout buried somewhere..

gl_bob
07-07-2008, 05:07 AM
should be WH2.
if i am not wrong.

peyronies
07-07-2008, 06:37 AM
ok i just went back again there today....the house number is 10

ziggyjee
27-08-2009, 07:52 AM
Bro try no 72

viperconan
31-08-2009, 10:28 AM
bro, 72 meaning girl's no or wh no?

jerrytoolguy
05-09-2009, 11:04 PM
hey bros,

i was in this house for 2 times when i RTF G1 she has been here for 10 months she said last time i had her was last week and she did remember me. she is very obliging provided fantastic service all this compensated with her just ok look but men i will tell you she can BBBJ you like no tom. she constantly pulls the excess skin from my didi (circumcision skin extra) and play with it with her tongue. the session finish just in time the OKT ring the bell. but overall i think Thai WL & FL still is the best value for BONK !

happy cheonging samster.

gfe=9
looks=7
bbbj=10
french=hell yeah
fj=8 nice ass
rtf=yes but it is very rare i rtf but this girl service was 6 star

jbangkok
29-09-2009, 03:16 AM
I am a bit new to this however I have been visiting Westerhout several times in the past few months. I am a westerner and have been paying $80 for 45 mins or $100 for 1 hr. I know this is very high for Thai houses. Is this normal? Any more westerners with this problem? I have been mostly going to the same house hoping that once I am a regular they will give me normal prices. Any comments?

sintaro
29-09-2009, 07:07 AM
I am a bit new to this however I have been visiting Westerhout several times in the past few months. I am a westerner and have been paying $80 for 45 mins or $100 for 1 hr. I know this is very high for Thai houses. Is this normal? Any more westerners with this problem? I have been mostly going to the same house hoping that once I am a regular they will give me normal prices. Any comments?

$80.00 for 45mins or $100 for l hour is not high, we local pay $50 for 25mins only.

Mankok
30-09-2009, 03:14 AM

$100 for 1 hr is normal price.
If you find this too high then go back to Bangkok.

incastasman
08-10-2009, 01:09 AM
$80.00 for 45mins or $100 for l hour is not high, we local pay $50 for 25mins only.

Yes..very right. 80dola for 45mins its okie liao. sometimes if u kanna those waste time WL, ur 50dola is down the drain..then u hear de bell..:mad:

releven
20-10-2009, 12:04 AM
bro the aini girl whats her no and she a spore malay or thailand...

releven
20-10-2009, 12:08 AM
Sorry guys I am new at this. I tried this girl earlier today, its the $50 per shot type at Westerhout Rd in between lor 18 and 16....its the last fishtank house on the left side of the road (if ur walking towards the direction of lor 16 on westerhout rd). Sorry I didnt take note of the exact house number.

I went with a friend and tried this girl who gave her name as Aini. She is short abt 150-155cm and was wearing a pretty loose dress at that time. But the moment she took it off, I could see she had a real treasure hidden underneath. Solid boobs and ass just nicely fitting her size. She looks quite pleasant and youthful. Service wise was a little in a hurry. Quite an aggressive little kitten. Fucked in a few positions before letting off my load on her butt on doggy.

Anybody else seems to know her? I got a feeling she's pretty new and that its not her real name. She was wearing number 98 today while sitting in the fishtank.

I am pretty new at this....this is only my 2nd time in Geylang btw.

bro this aini girl whats her no and is she spore malay or thai..

peyronies
22-10-2009, 03:33 AM
sorry for late reply...she's thai