PDA

View Full Version : Second shot easier to do raw?

JasonPhang
22-04-2022, 03:36 PM
I realised that when the fuck started the girls always ask you got Condom or not?

If fuck half way you say cannot cum even the FL or ONS will let you take off Condom. What is the theory here?

If you cum the first time and the second time you rub outside and the girl get wet, she just let you go in. Why?

Didn’t we say Raw is WAR?

singleman
23-04-2022, 09:49 AM
I realised that when the fuck started the girls always ask you got Condom or not?

If fuck half way you say cannot cum even the FL or ONS will let you take off Condom. What is the theory here?

If you cum the first time and the second time you rub outside and the girl get wet, she just let you go in. Why?

maybe got to ask the girl why she let u fuck her raw. she getting too high that she dun care whether safe or not, or she become have some "feeling" to u, etc.

but even if the girl wan to or allow u to do raw, will u still go ahead? if we know Raw is WAR then we should not do raw. but if u just wan the feeling of fucking raw, u may go ahead but need to pay for whatever consequence that may come after that few minutes of pleasure.

think i shared in other thread before that i encounter this experience with a FL. i did not ask for raw, she did not say she wan raw. just during the petting, she climb on top of me n wan insert my cock into her pussy when i still have not wear the condom yet. that time i stop her n say wear condom first. i did not ask her why she allow raw bcos i did not wan raw at all.

so for guy still depend on whether is ur big head control the small head or the small head control the big head.

sbwow
23-04-2022, 11:43 AM
maybe got to ask the girl why she let u fuck her raw. she getting too high that she dun care whether safe or not, or she become have some "feeling" to u, etc.

but even if the girl wan to or allow u to do raw, will u still go ahead? if we know Raw is WAR then we should not do raw. but if u just wan the feeling of fucking raw, u may go ahead but need to pay for whatever consequence that may come after that few minutes of pleasure.

think i shared in other thread before that i encounter this experience with a FL. i did not ask for raw, she did not say she wan raw. just during the petting, she climb on top of me n wan insert my cock into her pussy when i still have not wear the condom yet. that time i stop her n say wear condom first. i did not ask her why she allow raw bcos i did not wan raw at all.

so for guy still depend on whether is ur big head control the small head or the small head control the big head.

Probably she might have some disease and want to spread to others?
Spread the misery?

singleman
23-04-2022, 01:29 PM
Probably she might have some disease and want to spread to others?
Spread the misery?

hmm dun know. but luckily that time my big head control my small head n i stop the raw act. when i ask her to stop n she indeed stop n then put on the condom for me. maybe she really forget and thought that i have already put on the condom.

heng49
23-04-2022, 03:58 PM
hmm dun know. but luckily that time my big head control my small head n i stop the raw act. when i ask her to stop n she indeed stop n then put on the condom for me. maybe she really forget and thought that i have already put on the condom.

up u for your big head still alert

Stellarlunar
23-04-2022, 04:00 PM
Maybe for some gentleman, tat's the case.

entering
28-07-2022, 12:19 AM

These days I'll just fuck raw. Lazy to use condom and lazy to bring.

So the girl usually will be used to raw already, so she won't object.

Those who do, I'll wear cuz they requested.

But lately I realized a problem I had. Last night I met a new student (let's call her L) and brought her to hotel 81.

L's pretty and quite young, about 32. I'm 47.

I guess it was my fault cuz when L say she can meet I just brought her straight to Hotel, after chatting with her and secretly holding her and kissing her for months (but nothing beyond that).

In the room, she didn't want to do anything. Kept saying she's not prepared, although she's already showered and naked in bed.

She refused to suck me, or kiss me on the lips, or jerk me.

So I was soft all the way. Cuz I couldn't stand her attitude and she was like a 8/10.

That surprised me cuz I have a 2/10 (let's call her R) and each time we are alone, I'm ready to get down to some hard pounding sex with R. I'm rock hard. This L is 8/10, I was soft. R is 2/10, and I'm always rock hard with her.

I'd have thought that having raw sex with L would have been the pinnacle of the year since I've been trying to up her raw since last year.

Anyone has any advice on this and how to get hard even when you're turned off by the bad attitude?

Raul
28-07-2022, 09:11 AM

But lately I realized a problem I had. Last night I met a new student (let's call her L) and brought her to hotel 81.

I guess it was my fault cuz when L say she can meet I just brought her straight to Hotel, after chatting with her and secretly holding her and kissing her for months (but nothing beyond that).

In the room, she didn't want to do anything. Kept saying she's not prepared, although she's already showered and naked in bed.

So I was soft all the way. Cuz I couldn't stand her attitude and she was like a 8/10.

That surprised me cuz I have a 2/10 (let's call her R) and each time we are alone, I'm ready to get down to some hard pounding sex with R. I'm rock hard. This L is 8/10, I was soft. R is 2/10, and I'm always rock hard with her.

I'd have thought that having raw sex with L would have been the pinnacle of the year since I've been trying to up her raw since last year.

Anyone has any advice on this and how to get hard even when you're turned off by the bad attitude?

Think the attitude of the lady plays a big part of how excited we guys are to a sexual activity. If the good looking lady like L plays "hard to get" or shows reluctance or black face, we guys will loose mood too. But if a not good looking lady like R is seductive and wild, we guys still can get turned on.

otamay
28-07-2022, 09:22 AM
Think the attitude of the lady plays a big part of how excited we guys are to a sexual activity. If the good looking lady like L plays "hard to get" or shows reluctance or black face, we guys will loose mood too. But if a not good looking lady like R is seductive and wild, we guys still can get turned on.

Agreed with you, if your partner is not responsive and cooperative then your little brother will behave like wise.

Trimed
28-07-2022, 10:38 AM
The famous Dr Xu Lan Fang that always appear in Xiao S talk show said that some guys had problem performing with gals that they feel are over attractive

OnlyOnePerfect
28-07-2022, 11:28 AM
for me, few times encounter when overnight, they will ask raw after i piak them for long time without cumming.

entering
29-07-2022, 12:53 AM
The famous Dr Xu Lan Fang that always appear in Xiao S talk show said that some guys had problem performing with gals that they feel are over attractive

Actually these 2 weeks quite eventful.

First the first girl I fucked in surabaya flew in to see me (we met about 7 years ago in tinder. She came to my room during the day to say hi but ended up I just fuck her. That's how I started in surabaya). Let's call her S. S is old already and from a 9/10, due to her son in jail and her own sister abandon the baby and she took over, she's now a 2/10. When we was at the hotel last week, I saw her naked. Her body was much older, fatter, so I just spent 3 days pampering her but didn't fuck. She went home and asked me why I didn't touch her, I just told her it's her first time in sg and I'm very tired from work. So, I made effort to take care of her but I was damn tired. She bought the story.

Then there's this other maid, the first maid I fucked after marriage. Let's call her A. We rekindled our relationship. That one, I met her 430am on Sundays & fucked the shit out of her. A's got an attitude but super lao chio. Quiet in bed, no sound so I always wanted to fuck until she screams at least once.

The 2 above got pregnant from me before cuz I like to raw. So that's also why I a bit sentimental about them, since they had my "baby" before.

Then there's the usual Sunday part time maid who's 2/10. That one (R), I always super puzzled. She's not pretty at all. Lots of holes in her face, body is like out of shape but seriously, I see her, I'm rock hard. And for her no foreplay, just take off my shorts, she will insert and we will pound until we are wet with sweat and she will let me CIM.

Then there's L. Which I'm find interesting this theory of over pretty may affect performance. These days I do feel a bit like if the girl is new and 8-10/10, I feel nervous. May have also caused my softness besides her attitude.

I raw also cuz last time tore my foreskin and frenulum. And now fuck sometimes become numb, maybe due to age.

Raw for me quite critical for me to cum. If not, it will be like half to one hour of sweaty exercise but feel a bit of waste time and blue balls.

owlette
29-07-2022, 02:59 PM
Raw for me quite critical for me to cum. If not, it will be like half to one hour of sweaty exercise but feel a bit of waste time and blue balls.

Same for me. That's why i dont visit FLs anymore and just stick with HJs from MLs.

Go FLs most of the time end up getting disappointed cause cant hold erection due to condom. Again, it's my problem cause i'm not "condom trained". so end up always wear condom no feeling/lose erection. Either take fucking long to cum in a half erection state or dont cum at all.

Penguin23
30-07-2022, 12:23 AM

I'm the same age as you, bro - I find that as I age I can no longer stomach bad attitude.

If her attitude is bad, my erection dies damn fast. Doesn't matter how pretty she is and how badly I wanted to fuck/raw her.

entering
30-07-2022, 12:38 AM
I'm the same age as you, bro - I find that as I age I can no longer stomach bad attitude.

If her attitude is bad, my erection dies damn fast. Doesn't matter how pretty she is and how badly I wanted to fuck/raw her.

Yeah, I thought exercise is the problem and being unfit was the problem.

I'm quite fit now, but still have this issue where small things trigger me.

Plus point is I've dealt with a lot of problem cases so most times, they just need time to adjust to the new status of being fucked.

I guess being raw or cap maybe isn't the issue anymore.

That said, I also have this problem where I just give up easily too. Maybe cuz now find isn't so difficult anymore after so many years.

I picked up this Pinay server who works at Clarke Quay (when I'm a Grab driver). Let's call her C. So, did my usual routine and managed to get her number at the end of the Grab trip. Tried asking her for coffee many times. She rejected cuz kept saying she start work at 7am so need to wake up early. So don't want to come out late.

But 2 weeks ago, she was out very late and texted me to ask me to come pick her. When I asked her, she said she's with her classmates having drinks at Orchard Towers.

So, the night went on, I told her I busy (which was true cuz I was driving Grab) but at about 2am, I texted her and she said can I come pick her and also help send 3 of her other classmates home .

I was super angry and turned off. Told her straight, sorry, you go back yourself.

Then a few days after that, she asked me got job lobang. And due to my current job, I can get her a new job lobang, then she ask me to refer. I told her straight, sorry, I don't even know you and you've been rejecting me, so I don't refer strangers cuz I don't want to create trouble for the employer I refer to.

Then she tell me she free to meet, Friday 11pm. So I say, ok if you want to plan for that. But after that she didn't text me and I also didn't text her.

Just now, she texted me and asked me to pick her, cuz we are meeting. I don't know. Am I being too childish to reply her that she didn't confirm so I've other plans (actually, I just wanted to come home to workout and sleep. Damn tired from work).

Some bros may say why not just go, after all it's a new pussy but I don't have the mood anymore.

Am I being too sensitive?

Penguin23
30-07-2022, 02:57 AM

Plus point is I've dealt with a lot of problem cases so most times, they just need time to adjust to the new status of being fucked.

That said, I also have this problem where I just give up easily too. Maybe cuz now find isn't so difficult anymore after so many years.

I picked up this Pinay server who works at Clarke Quay (when I'm a Grab driver). Let's call her C. So, did my usual routine and managed to get her number at the end of the Grab trip. Tried asking her for coffee many times. She rejected cuz kept saying she start work at 7am so need to wake up early. So don't want to come out late.

But 2 weeks ago, she was out very late and texted me to ask me to come pick her. When I asked her, she said she's with her classmates having drinks at Orchard Towers.

So, the night went on, I told her I busy (which was true cuz I was driving Grab) but at about 2am, I texted her and she said can I come pick her and also help send 3 of her other classmates home .

I was super angry and turned off. Told her straight, sorry, you go back yourself.

Then a few days after that, she asked me got job lobang. And due to my current job, I can get her a new job lobang, then she ask me to refer. I told her straight, sorry, I don't even know you and you've been rejecting me, so I don't refer strangers cuz I don't want to create trouble for the employer I refer to.

Then she tell me she free to meet, Friday 11pm. So I say, ok if you want to plan for that. But after that she didn't text me and I also didn't text her.

Just now, she texted me and asked me to pick her, cuz we are meeting. I don't know. Am I being too childish to reply her that she didn't confirm so I've other plans (actually, I just wanted to come home to workout and sleep. Damn tired from work).

Some bros may say why not just go, after all it's a new pussy but I don't have the mood anymore.

No, bro - it's natural that as you age, you become more allergic to bullshit and you care a lot less about what others think of you.Just do whatever makes you happy, bro.

Once you start attending funerals of friends and you reflect on the uncertainty of life, you realize that time is wayt too valuable to be spent playing stupid mind games like what the pinay was doing to you.

TheIdesOfMarch
30-07-2022, 02:59 AM

No, you're not being too sensitive. The Pinay server is treating you as a spare tyre option and a means to an end for whatever she wants at any point of time, without even offering anything in return to you first to get you hooked on. She's gambling that you're desperate to get laid with her and hence will do anything to fulfill any of her requests first.

Don't bother meeting her. Just straight ghost and block.