PDA

View Full Version : Fun in the Highlands

04-07-2008, 02:32 AM
Hi to all Samster Bros out there. I have read many of these sex experiences, and I would like to share my own. This happened to me just a month ago. So here it goes...(This is my first time writing here, in fact my first post. Hope it doesn't bore u guys. ANything, pls "duo duo zhi jiao") Names have been changed.

I am a 25 year old supervisor working in one of the famous restaurant chains in Singapore. My cousin was also working as a part-time waiter in our chain, but at another branch.

One faithful sunday, about 2 months ago, I was to meet up my cousin and a few other colleaugues from that branch for a trip to Siloso Beach in Sentosa. The colleagues included 3 young female part-timers, 2 chefs, Ah-Lan, and Lex. One of the part-timers was the girlfirend of Chef Lex. Let's call her Vivian.

That morning, I reached early and waitied at the hawker center opposite Harbourfront. My cousin who stayed in the vincinity of these other colleagues was responsible for fetching them. After a long wait of approximately 45 minutes, they FINALLY arrived.

As I was about to curse my cousin for driving too slowly and causing me to wait like an idiot, somebody caught my eye. Behind my apologetic cousin and the other colleagues was this very unfamiliar face. The first time I cast my eyes on her almost caused my jaws to drop. This young girl there was clad in green spags and a pair of sexy billabong shorts. Her face was very angelic, with big eyes, a cute button nose and small red lips. A straight live personification of a Anime dream gal. She was petite, with abit of "meaty-type" petit frame that made her look so cute, yet so sexy with those baby-fats around her face and butt area. "Oh my god,", I thought, "I would gladly die making love to this girl" ......

nbzz
04-07-2008, 06:52 AM
Haha waiting for more.

But bro you so detailed (even though names may be fake) , yiur kakis will know who you are, or the the gers are samstress and read it here :eek:

xhardboiled
04-07-2008, 07:16 AM
Nice start, camp here liao!!!

X_plorer
04-07-2008, 08:17 AM
Very good start Bro, camping for more instalment here..

scoobyhoo
04-07-2008, 09:15 AM
good start. what's next?

05-07-2008, 02:47 AM
Thanks to senior bros and friends who upz me... =) appreciate that. Will try my best to update the story and finish it ASAP to sextisfy all bros. But service line, very tiring, but anyway, thanks again and here goes....

"hey, Nelson<--- (that's me!), meet Stacy." my cousin interuppeted and I awoke from my momentarily state of sexual fantasies and proceeded to extend my hands to shake the hands of this cute little angel. SHe was about 1.55 m and weighed probably, well about 40+ kg, the typical "xiao mei mei" size.

"Hi Nelson, I'm Stacy.. nice to meet you..." Her voice... my god. So soft like a kitten's purr.As my hands were engulfed in her smooth palms, I couldn't help but to imagine how these pair of hands would feel while shaking my dick. I pulled my cousin aside for a smoke, and I learnt that this girl was a secondary school best friend of Vivian. My cousin had got to know her when Vivian brought her down to their branch for dinner a week ago. By the way my cousin is also a horny guy who wants to screw every girl he meets. I also learnt that she is a ITE (SXMXI) student who has just turned 18 weeks ago.

After breakfast, we squeezed into my cousin's car to embark on our trip to Siloso Beach. Chef Ah Lan was very fat, and so he automatically moved to the front seat. I was smaller sized, about 1.68m and 55 Kg, and hence I got to squueze behind whith the girls... hahaha... Six people in the backseat of a Toyota Corolla doesnt sound too comfortable. For me , it was a different case. I got to seat beside STacy. And did I mention that she was a friendly and chatty girl who talked alot with me througout the whole breakfast! Along the trip, my thighs was stuck like super-glue to her sexy thighs. She kept talking to me too during the way, and our lips were so close on some occasions that I felt like planting a kiss on hers.

Upon reaching the beach, we all changed into our swim wear and we, the 3 guys lined up in one row (in a single file) to apply suntan lotion for one another's backs. I was second, Chef Ah Lan in the first and my cousin behind me. Lucky CHef Lex and horny little Vivian were rubbing suntan lotion over each other's body in a corner. Suddenly, Chef Ah Lan winked to me. I noted that Stacy was squatting down, right in front of us perpendicually, rummaging through the tidbits like a small little child. And I realised why Chef Ah Lan winked at me. What greeted my eyes caused my dick to become rock-hard in an instant....

AD69
05-07-2008, 01:13 PM
Good buildup on the story. Camping here too.

chai1020
05-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Camping here with my suntan lotion :D

goldenwolf
05-07-2008, 03:44 PM
I will be hiding somewhere nearby too . :)

singthai
05-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Wow waiting for yr story It sure seems good

Schmi
05-07-2008, 05:00 PM
Please continue with Stacy next

cunt_eater
05-07-2008, 06:08 PM
setting tent here, pls continue.:)

shuaige84
05-07-2008, 06:38 PM
camping here with my sunblock and iced herbal tea :D:p

falcon549
05-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Great start, camping here with a hard on.:D

FormulaFive
05-07-2008, 09:59 PM
My popcorns ready. I starting to camp! :D

06-07-2008, 01:04 AM
Thanks to everyone's support. Rushed home today after work to continue writing... well here goes... .

"Pu to ji... brown eh brown eh... " exclaimed chef Ah-Lan (this in hokkien literally means "grape seed, brown one".) Stacy's left breast was fully exposed as her spagatthi top proved too loose to conceal her breasts. I then realised that her blue lacy bra was not big enough to cover cute little mounds. Her left breasts and nipples were exposed to these 3 horny b@stards witout her knowing. They were not too big, but just cute enough for me, somewhere around an A to B cup. (I'am not a big boob lovers, I prefer cute cute small type hahah) Her nipples as mentioned was brown and round with little dimples of aerola around. They seemed to be screaming "suck me, suck me!"

Suddenly, 2 familiar voices sounded out from a distance. Vivian and Chef Lex screamed to us to join them in the water. Chef Ah Lan winked to me and my cousin a second time, and this time, we knew what it meant. We grabbed Stacy like those Japanese guys gang-raping a school girl and forced her to join us in the water. Her cute helpless screams made my adrenaline rush, yet at the same time she was giving that slutty cute little smile.

" No, don't want... I never bring extra bra la!" hahaha... her "excusess" fell of deaf ears, and we threw her into the sea finally.

"you all ah! so bad one. Now I all wet la... I go upshore first la... go toilet then come back to bully you all back." Stacy said. We continued to play "Monkey" with the volley ball for a good 15 minutes or so when STacy returned into the water. Damn damn damn!!!! she had taken off her bra and asked the other two female part timers (who were suntanning on shore) to dry it for her. Her nipples stuck skin tight to her wet spag. top. This sight was enough to drive me wild.. and I was speechless. My dick sprung into attention, and I kept having to adjust my beach shorts to hide the sight. What happened next was just some horny talks between me, Chef Ah Lan and my cousin about the sight, which I shall not eloborate. (for the sake of not being too long-winded)

We asked Stacy to join in our game of "monkey" and I volunteered to be the monkey, with the hope of being able to touch those cute little breasts, "BY ACCIDENT". hahah.. After some desperate attempts to catch the ball, my break came through. Vivian threw the ball to Stacy and it was too far a throw. The ball slipped through Stacy's hands and I swam frantically towards her direction. She pushed me aside violently to block me from the ball and admist all these pushing, I was having a lot of body contact with her. My dick kept pressing against her butt crack in the water and my palms kept brushing against those soft little mounds while I tried to reach from behind to grab the ball. My sperms almost SPURTED out! I swear hahha.... This girl is so crazy and wild just in a game of "Monkey". Imagine what if this was a "fight" on bed between me and her... My god... "lucky me" I thought. Little did I realise that Vivian and Chef Lex were going to make my fantasies come through.

AFter a tiring and fun (and lustful for me) day at the beach, me and Stacy were having a lot to talk just like two long lost friends. We decided to go to Harbourfront Shopping Center to have our dinner in the foodcourt.

"Hey, anyone wanna join us in Genting next month?" asked Chef Lex.
"Who's going," I asked.
"Me, Vivian and Stacy at these moment lor, see if you guys wanna go." answered Chef Lex.

Without hesitation, I put up my hands and my cousin put his up too. Chef Ah Lan exclaimed in dissapointment that he couldnt leave Singapore next month as he was going for reservist. After some discussion of details, I learnt that Vivian and Chef Lex were planning for a 3 days 2 night trip to Genting. Vivian's mum was a tour agent, and hence we could get special discount prices for staying in the Highlands Hotel. By the way Highlands Hotel is a 5 star hotel in Genting.

"You and Danny (My cousin) better make sure u guys pay for my full trip for making my bra wet just now." Stacy said to me.

"Can.. no problem.. see whether you know how to make us happy anot lor.. hahaa" I answered and Stacy started to beat my back with her palms like those xiao mei mei. Her beating made my adrenaline rush again.

"so on liao! TOmorrow you guys better remember to take leave ah!" Chef Lex reminded me and my cousin. "I ask Vivian go book the tickets all and will let you all know once everything settled"

On the way home in the cab, I couldn't help but keep thinking about how I was going to make passionate love to STacy in the Highlands hotel (Memories with my ex-girlfriend in this particular hotel a few years back added to my imaginations) .

The next day, I went back to work and applied for my leave imediately. I related the whole story to my restaurant manager, and being a horny 35year old bastard too, he told me "I am going to approve your leave, but I want to see some steamy photos when you come back" he joked. WIth him penning down his signature of approval on my leave-application form, my one month of counting down started. "Oh boy, it sure is going to be a long ONE MONTH wait for me" I thought.....

kam pei
06-07-2008, 05:47 PM
Hosei liao bro, so got pics coming up :D

AD69
06-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Looking forward to the next installment of the story.

Lanchio1
31-07-2008, 05:14 PM
Come back from highlands already or not??

Pls continue ;)

weisianz
01-08-2008, 09:48 AM
wah.. pom pi pi... i just love stories abt SYT.. hahaha..

Miles Mayhem
01-08-2008, 12:00 PM
Hosei liao bro, so got pics coming up :D

Got pics?!? :eek: Now we are talking! :D