View Full Version : KYSS - Cute playful SYT fm Bonniesan

Bonniesan
02-07-2008, 07:02 PM
Name : KYSS
Height : 1.58m
Statistics : 34B'24'35
Damage : $150/90/2

PREVIEW :

KYSS (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/KYSScover1.jpg)
KYSS (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/Kysscover2.jpg)

popiah
02-07-2008, 07:25 PM
Name : KYSS
Height : 1.58m
Statistics : 34B'24'35
Damage : $150/90/2

wowo....so young.....long time never try SYT....Sweet Young Thing...

How's the feeling of bonking SYT....

signoff
SOT Popiah (Sour Old Thing)

Keng
02-07-2008, 07:27 PM
Woah!! :eek:

Dragon lady....

Not bad looking...

Cheers,

ooliverr
02-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Woah! The photo sure looks damn good, when arriving? :confused:

manhorsesg
03-07-2008, 08:23 AM
Bonniesan. She look georgous. Im on the bus.:)

Bonniesan
03-07-2008, 12:51 PM
Then Fast hand fast legs!!! Book the first day blood! :):D

raid
03-07-2008, 01:04 PM
SYT with dragon on tummy! looks good, and the partial view of her nipple.... slurp slurp...

Bonniesan
04-07-2008, 12:27 PM
Bro, thats her finger tip or nipple? :confused:

Waiting for FRs....

Bonniesan
04-07-2008, 04:02 PM
WEEKEND PROMO starts early!!!

$129/90/2 for all!!!

FAST HAND FAST LEGS!!!

:):D

raid
04-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Bro, thats her finger tip or nipple? :confused:

Waiting for FRs....

Bro, its the second pic leh. can see her right boob & nehneh ji leh.. maybe you need to visit a eye doctor. :D

Weekend promo?? Bro, you got PM.

Bonniesan
05-07-2008, 11:44 AM
Got it, bro raid. hope can pen an FR after trying

Bonniesan
05-07-2008, 01:51 PM
WEEKEND PROMO till monday!

$129/90/2

FAST HAND FAST LEGS!!!

:):D

goldenwolf
05-07-2008, 03:58 PM
Sis Bonniesan she looks a real syt. :)

axeman24
05-07-2008, 06:36 PM
Wow looks very pretty. Will make any appointment when i am free Bonniesan please standby :D

Bonniesan
05-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Yes sir!!! Ready for you anytime. Fast hand fast legs hor. :)

ilovesyts
05-07-2008, 08:47 PM
The dragon looks good :D

dax2
05-07-2008, 08:56 PM
Saw her picture and the promo price. Immediately arrange a slot with sis bonniesan today

Met her at her room door at the designated time and she gave me a
traditional thai greeting with a lot of smiles. She look exactly in her photos.

Once in the room, she give me a welcoming hug and then proceed to undress me to my bathing suit. Offer to bath me which I gladly accept.
In the bathroom she washes me very thorough. All these while I was admiring her boobs and her fair skin and of course her dragon tatoo . Can’t stand the temptation and my hands start to autoroam her. She seemed to be very responsive and quite like to my sensual touches. After that we clean up and proceed to the bed.

Met her in bed and we begin french kissing as if like there is no tomorrow.
After about 10 mins, I work my way down to her left breast and then to the right one. I mush say that her breasts are quite a handfull and be between b to c cup .Not long, I hear familiar soft moans and knew I had to take more of her. As she gets more sexcited I moved southward and started to paint her . Her moans continue and could see that her body started to quiver (but not before ensuring there is no foul smell). I then ran my tongue up and down her slit licking in her moistness and every time my tongue ran over her clit she shuddered. I could tell she is enjoying it so I put my tongue into her and tongue fucked her with it. After awhile, I decided to pay her clit some attention, sucking it into my mouth and was running my tongue in circles around her pussy. She was getting hysterical by then and I knew her end is
near.

We kissed again and she proceeds to play with little brother massaging and stroking it at times. She repaid the compliment by taking my whole didi into her mouth deep throating it. Suction was strong and vigorous and about 15mins of intense blowjob later, I released my load.

We rested and TCSS a bit and at the same hug each other like boyfriend hugging girlfriend before beginning with round two. We kissed and I started to fondle her breasts before moving to her sex. After about 15mins of foreplays, she capped and went on top of me riding me cowgirl style. Her riding was vigorous with both my hands at her breast and at times pinching her nipples. After about 10 mins of cowgirl, we switch to missionary with me pumping away with rapid jabs. All this while, she was moaning and panting away. I guess she also enjoyed the session. Finally, sense that my end is near and decide to switch back to her on top. Told her to lean on my body, then using both my knee to spread her wide, I lock and pump vigorously into her. Within minutes, I released my second load.

We then went to wash up and TCSS a bit more. Paid her and leave but
not before she gave me a nice girlfriend hug. Overall a wonderful experience 9/10.

Rtf : Maybe not want to try other gals too. Too many syts lately.

Thanks sis bonniesan for the arrangement.

HangOver
05-07-2008, 10:43 PM
Wow looks very pretty. Will make any appointment when i am free Bonniesan please standby :D

Mr Axe - Dun tired out tis pretty lady pls.

Leave her with some strength to service me pls

Tks :D

Bonniesan
06-07-2008, 04:18 AM
Thanks bro dax2 for FR.

Mr AXE, don't be rash!!! Bros, please calm him down. Someone make him angry...

Bonniesan
06-07-2008, 01:49 PM
Fast hand fast legs for this naughty, jovial, hardworking gal

Bonniesan
06-07-2008, 05:25 PM
LAST day for weekend promo!!!

ahpek64
07-07-2008, 07:00 AM
Thanks bro dax2 for FR.

Mr AXE, don't be rash!!! Bros, please calm him down. Someone make him angry...

Can give him a tiger & redbull . Still waiting for his FR :p :D .

sixthsenses
07-07-2008, 09:35 AM
LAST day for weekend promo!!!

Still got any promo today?

sevensins
07-07-2008, 11:08 AM
Can give him a tiger & redbull . Still waiting for his FR :p :D .

Tiger plus redbull :eek: U sure its a good idea :p

1000 Apologies
07-07-2008, 11:18 AM
Stout + egg & Redbull sure will work.

Amorei
07-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Kisses

If there is a need to have a simple girl to treat you right then the kisses from this girl is the right one.

A last minute arrangement very late last nite with Bonniesan on the basis of the photos and that I was just simply needing a warm body to release tensions, Kyss was my SYT to satisfy this animal need. So as I entered the room, the petite Kyss was standing there, nipples sticking out from her thin tank top she was wearing and little me said Hello!

Always smiling and bubbly, she is a bundle of energy even at this late hour. The disappointment of the face not matching the photos gave way to her friendliness and fun attitude... Her body is a young one with natural boobies flat stomach and good legs, and that dragon snakes from mid stomach to just above her pubis leading your eyes to an almost mohawk trimmed pussy hair.... Bros, she is all young at 19 (passport proven) which explains that energy.

She is a totally bonkable girl once you take in that young body and that sultry CFM looks when she does her thing on you.

The bath was not ready and an offer for massage was accepted. She stripped infront of me while I took off me clothes and she help pull off me undies as I laid down on my stomach. Baby lotion was applied and a simple body rub was done. She of course was straddling me and I could feel that pussy on my legs and bum as she did that rub. I let her go for a while and as she tickled my balls giggling, I turned round, took her head gently and we started to speak french. She is a kisser so to all boys into this...

Of course I am hard at this time and after a while of groping and caressing (breasts, arms, bum torso) I felt her soft privates and found the hot wetness. She was feeling hot too I guess.... :D

Condom on, I had one mission and in that position I gave her my usual torso pounding letting her know how I was feeling. She gripped me hard and noise filled the room.

It was over in 10mins...

Kisses as I withdrew and we proceeded to the hot bath for refreshments.... A thorough cleaning was done as usual and we were out quite quickly....

On the bed again we lay and as there was nothing to do except watch tv :rolleyes: she turned her attention to me, a long time was spent on a catbath that covered chest, nipples, stomach, navel, pelvis, thighs, balls and finally spending a good deal of time on little me.... all on intent to raise hell again... and she did a second time. That was quick, my old brain thought...

my second coming was complete in banging the same way but with me controlling the pace. It took a little longer.... 20 mins...:rolleyes:

So... In and out of there in 1 hour and in time for bed..hee

Thanks Bonniesan... she is still fresh as you mentioned.

Bonniesan
07-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Still got any promo today?

PROMO over...

Bonniesan
07-07-2008, 02:26 PM
Thanks bro Amorei for FR. :)

Bonniesan
07-07-2008, 06:23 PM
Bros..... fast hand fast legs booked her, bonked her, but FR slow hand, no ink..... :(

kizz
07-07-2008, 07:30 PM
HEY! a FL who got the same prouniciation as my nick!!

KYSS kiss KIZZ

:D I should find time......

raid
07-07-2008, 08:36 PM
Took a weekend promo last sat, it was value for money.

Won’t go thru the detail, just a brief summary on Kyss:

Look: 8/10. SYT alright. Petite size. Very chio.

Body: 9/10. Soft & tender skin, love the dragon on the tummy.

Boobs: B, soft & tender, nice to fondle with.

Shower: 8/10. Lotsa foam, think she likes to play with foam.

BBBJ: 9/10. Wonderful with a lot of tongue action.

FJ: 8/10. Obliging and hardworking. Did a few position. Finish off with missionary.

Service: 8/10. Very service oriented & hardworking. Lotsa catbath & body licking.

Overall: 9/10. A satisfying bonk.

RTF: if she still around for this coming weekend promo (if have) hehehe :p

kkking
07-07-2008, 09:24 PM
Managed to get a slot for kyss during the promo period. All I can say is that her bbbj is supersolid. Lots of deep suction and licking. Thanks bonniesan for letting me have a slot even though was a last minute arragement .Sorry for the short report . Now rushing home after work.

poolhot.
07-07-2008, 09:34 PM
How to pen a FR on one of the best tom yam I had...

Hot spicy and WILD!!!!!!!!

Where should I begin. In the room? or in the bathtub. Anyway had one of the nicest wash in the tub. She love to fondle my shaft and as the water is draining away and my shaft appear above the water. She took it and gave a lick. I smile and she could tell i love it. Soon she was groping and sucking. And she took my balls and gave a good suck. Shiok!!!!!!!!

We then shower to wash away the foam and we start to french under the water. My hand start to caress her breast and bend down to suck her nips. surprise me.. the nip already harden. Tis really a horny gal. I move my hand down to her pussy and start to rub against her clit and soon she moaning away and start to sway her hips. I insert my finger into her hole n i was finger fucking away and same time we were frenching like long lost lovers.

I can feel she on a high as her pussy tighten up n I go faster on my finger. She then let out a loud moan and I can feel she just cum.

She slowly pull my finger out and bring to her mouth and lick it. WIld man...
And she hold my shaft and slowly went down on her knees and gave me one of the Best BBBJ that I ever had. Soon I cant take it and exploded all my juices. She just carry on sucking till I cant take it and told her to stop.
And all tis happen in the bathroom.

We then head for the bed and was given a good massage wiz me lying down. massage was so good that I was abt to doze off. Suddenly i feel her tongue nibbling on my ear. She slowly move her tongue down to my back. She doing a pinting job and definately a good and sensual one. Heading down she was licking my buttock and moving down to my thighs. she gently tell me to turn over. She seeing that i am all harden already.. she smile and say I real naughty. Told her I wanna kiss her. She bend down and we are kissing again. Tis gal can really kiss wiz her soft n tender tongue. She then start to paint again. starting wiz my nips and she move down to my shaft. Another solid round of jolly good BBBJ and soon I can feel I am abt to cum again. Stop her n say its my turn to service her. I start wiz kissing her as i cant hv enough of her kisses. My hand start to caress those soft breast of her and my tongue were licking and sucking those hareden nips and the other hand were caressing her pussy. I can feel she wet. my tongue soon move down and start to lick her clit. As my tongue move faster, she start to let out soft moan and her hips begin to rotate and move up and down. I turn round and we soon were in 69posn. Soon I cant tahan her BBBJ stop her and tell her to cap me.

Started in missionary posn, follow by doggie and ended in my fav posn which is cowgal on top. And tis lady really can ride. I cant take it anymore and exploded my 2nd round into the cap and same time she ride harder and i can see she also cum.

overall a very very sextisfactory bonk. For me and her. RTF : definately will

HairyX
07-07-2008, 10:26 PM
So many good reviews on this pretty girl. Moreover she look good in the pics

samcruz1999
08-07-2008, 01:17 AM
I squeezed in a weekend promo with Kyss last Saturday nite and was able to arrive at the hotel 5 minutes early.
Let me just give a brief FR (kinda sleepy)

Look: 7/10: She looks kinda different from the photo but very cute
Boobs: 7/10: Soft, really tiny nipples
Body: 8/10: nice curves everywhere
Massage: 8/10: decent massage, but she couldn't generate enough pressure for me
Shower: 7/10: she gave me a good washing, especially down there
BBBJ: 7/10: only in my tip. i didn't get the works
FJ: 9/10: really hardworking, especially in my 2nd round where I took forever to finish. she deserves a medal
Service: 10/10: like i said, she deserves a medal

Overall: 9/10: i really enjoyed the saturday.

oldwolf
08-07-2008, 09:37 AM
I make my choice to tame the little girl from Los. Her dragon tatoo on stomach look fierce but not the person. She is so tame and timid. So afraid of tickle. A very hardworking lass who will do anything just to please you. My first shot with her was after a wonderful time at the tub. She is so playful. Filled up tub with lots of bubble. Wish I am young like her to enjoy. Fast forward to the bed scene. She started by massaging my body and slowly proceed to massage my balls. Licking sucking and tickling my balls. She then starts to bbbj me. IMHO, it was slow and sexy but not hardcore. I can feel that she is very wet at the pussy as I had my finger in her. Sensing that she is also getting horny, I began to lick her all over. She then took out the condom and capped. She wanted it cowgirl and I allow her. Adjusting to fit in my shaft, she took all of it slowly. She was tight. I could feel the shaft going in slowly till it disppeared. Kyss was smiling and asking me is it ok. Told her it was tight and she smile. Moving up and down in squatting position, I was pumping her from below. We were at this position for quite a while till she starts to shiver and say she is cumming. We then switch to missionary and cummed together. Perspiring told the aircon in the room was cold. Into the bathroom to clean up and I was goner. Try hard as much, she could not get me to go for round 2. Round 1 fought the graon too long, all my power used up. Poor little kyss. She was so afraid that her boss will scold her for not doing it 2x. I assured her not her fault. Its mine.

Look: 7.5/10. SYT .Petite size. Pretty

Body: 8/10. Tatoo dragon on tummy.

Breast: 7/10 Just nicee for her petite size

Shower: 8.5/10. Lots of foam. Too bad I old. Could have been fun

BBBJ: 8/10. Lick alot. BBBJ hardworking

FJ: 8/10. Hardworking. Position allow. Cowgirl was fun.

Massage : 7.5/10 Not bad. Oil massage.

Service: 8/10. Playful. Try hard to please

RTF: No. Too young for me but not a bad bonk.:)

Bonniesan
08-07-2008, 11:35 AM
Thanks bro raintree, bro samcruz1999 and bro oldwolf for FRs.

Bonniesan
08-07-2008, 04:14 PM
Hope to see more FRs on this SYT

Bonniesan
09-07-2008, 10:06 AM
New group start today, so SALE !!!

All early bookings, less $20!!!!!

Fast hand fast legs!!!

Bonniesan
09-07-2008, 03:10 PM
No more time!!! She's quite horny too. Better fast hand fast legs!!!

Zikoman
09-07-2008, 08:20 PM
Hot spicy and WILD!!!!!!!!

overall a very very sextisfactory bonk. For me and her. RTF : definately will

no wonder yr legs were still wobbling last nite...... :eek::D

poolhot.
09-07-2008, 08:52 PM
no wonder yr legs were still wobbling last nite...... :eek::D

And now bonnie sis is introducing more gals to me..

Sooner or later i need to use tongkat liao :eek:

Bonniesan
10-07-2008, 12:33 PM
FR copied from group by wallace996 :

Didnt see the photo online, just sms bro got any gem to intro. He intro KYSS and says he is hot and wild. Open the door, no regrets, SYT with proportionate body. I dont believe she is 19 yrs old until she show me the passport.. man really 19 yrs old. I feel like i am f***ing a high school girl.

She wanted me to bath first, but i just pull her over and we started with frenches... superb GFE, french like long lost couple. slowly she is turned on. Continue to french like boyfriend and girlfriend, before i just to go down on her. I rarely go down on her, but the GFE she gives me simply makes me go down on her. With some fingering in action + licking, can see that she really enjoyed it a lot. Plus she is one playfu, hot, wild wimp! She can't take it anymore, signal me that she wants me to penetrate her. Now this is the interesting part. I tried to penetrate her, but somehow her pussy is super tight! Damm for that split second, the feeling of fucking a virgin girlfriend is back again. Tried pushing in the 2nd time, can't penetrate fully, and whack the 3rd time hard, wooo finally got my whole dick in. Can see she is in slight pain but she is enjoying it. Her pussy is really super tight, with bonking on missonary and cowgirl position for less than 5 minutes I come. Woot. Sexitifying!

We proceed to the bath tub, with her cleaning me thoroughly. the rest in bath room is SOP, except she give me very good Girlfriend feeling, chatting throughout the bath and teasing each other around.

Proceed back to bed, i request for oil massage. She say can, and start giving me a decent rated oil massage. massage the whole of my body including legs, balls, with the exception of dick and my chest. I thought why didnt she pour oil to massage these parts, before I know it, she start licking all over the my balls, dick and chest. Oh man.. I pull her up and had some frenches, as mentioned I love the GFE that she gave me, really feel like she is my gf, even gf cant win her. She just simply go all out to please you. licking my ears to chest to dick to balls to legs.. oh god... I cant take it anymore i signal to bonk her. Pushing in and out with control, and trying real hard to control my shaft so that i dont finish it off so early. Slow shaft into her super tight pussy, and she moan.. Her moans are fantastic and it tells me that she really enjoy it. Faster and Faster, louder and louder she moans.. and she cummed, she told me... ohh and i continue my slow shaft, and just before I cummed, i took out the rubber, and want to unload it in her mouth, but she says she dont do CIM. So I am fine, i ask for a bbbj, she continue with her superb amazing sunction bbbj.. Oh man, real heaven. I keep shouting dont stop , dont stop until when she feels that I am about to unload, she stops with my dick still in her mouth. Didnt want to force a CIM, i pull it out and wank it hard, and release all of it just slightly above the pussy. She gave me a very satisfied look, and don't bother to even clean off the load, pull me over for frenches and thats it.. The rest was history. Chit Chat a while, and show me some of her pictures of her friends and her house. She looks real great with make up in pictures. Pay up and tips her heavily and left a satisfied man.

Would say that this is the best bonk for this year, thanks bonniesan! Already preparing to RTF coming weekend, before shes is gone. Good GFE gem doesnt comes easy must cherish before she is gone. Probably will RTF a few times before she is gone. Once again thanks Bonniesan!!

Look: 8.5/10:Looks like local malay, fulfill fetish to F*** a hot malay.
Boobs: 9/10: Just nice for me, and for her age 19 yrs old
Body: 9/10:
Massage: 9.5/10: I request for a oil massage and she give me a shoik oil massage before licking all over my body. Strength of massage is good too.
Shower: 7/10: she gave me a good washing, especially down there
BBBJ: 9.5/10: Like the suction and strength. Almost CIM but she don't CIM.
FJ: 9.5/10: Watching her moan is super shoik, and she cummed
Service: 10/10: like i said, she deserves a medal

Overall: 9.5/10 Its definitely my best bonk till now, for year 2008. Thanks bro bonnie.

RTF: Confirm RTF in coming weekends.

Bonniesan
10-07-2008, 03:51 PM
And now bonnie sis is introducing more gals to me..

Sooner or later i need to use tongkat liao :eek:

Wah bro. You so strong, I don't think you need in next 5 years

Bonniesan
10-07-2008, 10:01 PM
Only 1 slot left. Fast hand fast legs!!!