PDA

View Full Version : My University Sex Adventure

SecretSanta94
19-04-2022, 02:47 PM
Hi guys, first time writing here. Read a story on Uni juicy stories, so here I am to sharing my adventure. I have multiple fuck stories. Shall share my first one. Back then I just enroll into my Private University, age 24. Girls around me generally younger.

Story 1:
My module mostly requires group project. One of the module similarly needs to form a group. Usually, we only ask people sitting around to group together, due to convenience. Coincidentally, I managed to group with this Chai. Let’s name her F. Our group decides to work in pair and submit the work online. Because the rest were friends. I managed to work in pair with F.

I got the chance to talk/pm text F 1 to 1. We met-up few times to work together as well. Besides that, definitely we will have conversation outside school work. We hit off quite well, had a few dinner with her also. I found out she has a boyfriend. However, F constantly got emotional as they were on bad terms, always fighting and has problems. I could not really bother, as I did not have any other intentions back then.

Fast forward 2 months later, we submitted our group project. I thought we will never talk/meet again as there is no agenda. However, she still kept in contact with me texting me often. But mostly talking about her boyfriend problems. One day, she asked me to meetup. F told me her boyfriend had went on a time out with her for a month, need to reconsider the relationship. So, she ask me for a talk.

She wanted to go to this rooftop garden to have a talk. I went over to pick her up. That day, she was wearing a white tank top with black bra inside. She was also wearing a blue short denim jeans. She did not really have the curves. She is more of the petite figure with pretty face. I kept stealing glances at her figure that day still. We drove to the rooftop garden. When climbing the stairs, her pants were rather short. I could see her ass cheek as she climb up the stairs. I cannot stop staring. It was that moment I started having dirty thoughts and intentions with her.

Stories continue in next post on what happen on the rooftop garden and subsequent events. Interested bros leave a comment and I shall continue writing

captainofthewin
19-04-2022, 05:43 PM
Pls cont .....

cuties
19-04-2022, 06:42 PM
power up,camp:D

wowkesha
19-04-2022, 07:29 PM
Good start TS, pls continue!

SecretSanta94
19-04-2022, 09:13 PM
Continue from Roof Top Story (Part 2)

F cried and let out her frustrations at the roof top garden. Unknowingly, I gave her a hug. Dam..I could feel her breast on my chest. My one arm behind her back, another one touching her head telling her it will be okay. I really don’t know how how to place my hands. Touching anywhere seems awkward for me. The temptation of grabbing her ass is really there. Dirty thoughts starts to fill in while smelling F. In the mean time, I have to think of my grandmother to control my erection. I have to keep a safe distance from her also, worrying F might feel my semi erect dick.

After F cool down, I suggest to live without him for a month to see how things goes. F agreed, she might be happier without him anyways. She started asking me about my life. Before that, she knows currently I do not have a girlfriend. F asked about my dating experience. I share some of them. I replied her with mostly, hangout with my friends and not go for much dates. We start to share some of our friends stories and experience in University.

Fast forward to the exciting part > exactly how the conversation went

F: “Some of my friends actually quite wild one leh. Hook up with some of their guy friends. Sleep around. Go club and stuff.”

Me: “Yea. My friends also, every time got some sex stories will share.”

F: “Aiya is liddat one la. Come Uni meet new people mah. New faces new attraction. I think single is okay la can have fun. You leh? Have any FWB not? My friends like always tell me come out from army guys dam horny.”

Me: “No la! What FWB. How to even have FWB LOL. I don’t even know the process. Do I ask politely?”

F: “HAHA you should ask your friends to teach you what. You can tahan meh. You also guy what. All guys like horny one.”

Me: “I mean horny is horny. Can self pleasure what. Not always horny must have sex with someone right. Then you leh? Have anot FWB?”

F: “NO LA. Siao ah. I got boyfriend what previously.”

Me: “eh walau eh don’t haolian leh. You and your boyfriend always do it. I pleasure myself. Not lonely become lonely suddenly.”

Next post, will continue the conversation on her sex life experience. Bros who like this feel free to ask me continue.

haikim999
19-04-2022, 09:34 PM
SecretSanta94 please continue with your stories ! Its really very arousing !

20-04-2022, 01:25 AM
Good start bro. Camping here.

AHKIVE
20-04-2022, 02:37 AM
Ask F to be your FWB :D

jclm1994
20-04-2022, 10:59 AM
Nice story TS, please continue!

JasonPhang
20-04-2022, 12:48 PM
Cool story bro

Masterl23
20-04-2022, 01:10 PM
Camping for more updates.

Sexygal
20-04-2022, 01:24 PM
Camping for more

CibLover
20-04-2022, 03:10 PM
Setting up nw camping site.

TS, please do continue. :)

Topshag33
20-04-2022, 04:06 PM
Great start. Camping

chasted
20-04-2022, 07:47 PM
Nice! Hope to read more updates :)

SecretSanta94
20-04-2022, 08:46 PM
Continue from Roof Top Story (Part 3)

Me: “eh walau eh don’t haolian leh. You and your boyfriend always do it. I pleasure myself. Not lonely become lonely suddenly.”

F: “HAHAHA. Actually we never really done it many times. Less than 10. Very difficult because both our parents always home. We cannot lock the door or stay over each other place.”

Me: “Well, at least you have it what. I am none since my last breakup.”

F: “Aiya no difference. Not like I always enjoy it. Like the mood always not there cause we always fight and stuff. Like lost the excitement. The enjoy is probably the first few times?”

Me: “hmm. Maybe you should get a FWB LOL! Not me”

F: “No la. Until I have a clean break with him. And is difficult. I am not someone that anyhow also.”

Me: “Yea la of course. How to force a FWB.”

F: “So do you do it with your ex-girlfriend often?”

Me: “ehh. Yes me and my ex do it quite often. Because we have the chance la.”

F: “So lucky. So is you good, or she good? I don’t even know when was the last time I enjoy.”

Me: “aiya this kind of things need two people one. If both like each other, will be enjoyable. Eh why our conversation so sexual ah suddenly. You building my feels leh let me remember those good times. Then I go home self pleasure feel lonely again.”

F: “HAHA same I also miss that feels.”

Our conversation ended after awhile and I send her back. After that session. We texted each other more regularly. We will go for lunch/dinner/drinks and talks. We are more open to personal stuff with each other. One day, F asked me out to go Sentosa Cove with her. Previously she book the ticket with her boyfriend. However due to timeout, she can’t go with him.

On that Morning, there were many of families and couples. F decided not to go in, as she might get reminded of her Ex-boyfriend. Instead, we went to Sentosa Beach. While we were sitting on the beach chatting, many people were playing in the sea. She mentioned that it’s been awhile since she swim and play with water. Hence, I suggested let’s go inside to at least have a dip since we are here.

She agreed. We took out our t-shirt and pants. Oh gosh, she was wearing a red bikini. I subtly looking at her petite figure while not making eye contact. I do not want to get caught staring at her. Dirty thoughts filled my brain, I was imagining if I could bang her with that bikini she wearing. We proceed to play in the sea. We had fun till Evening time. We could not stay in the sea, as there was a cut-off time. Everyone got chase up by the lifeguards. We sit on the beach and talk. More people were leaving as sky turns dark.

Story will continue in the next post, things start going wild from there. Interested do leave a comment my brothers sisters.

starlight
21-04-2022, 04:48 PM
pls continue

LimaLipa
21-04-2022, 05:14 PM
Can't wait for next update hehe :D

SecretSanta94
22-04-2022, 12:04 AM
Continue from “F” Beach Story (Part 4)

We went down the sea to dip and wash off the sand on our body. Everywhere was dark with no lights. We can’t really see and do not know what we will step on. The tides push us deeper into the sea. Water level was slightly above my chest level. F was holding onto my shoulders. I grab F to hold onto me because of safety.

F: “Okay I am going to hug you instead. I am abit scared. The water level like reaching my neck soon.”

She gave me a hug. Her skin touching me. I could feel that bikini graze on my chest. I was kind of awkward. I do not really know where to look or hold actually. I was holding onto her waist. The water made it slippery and she keeps slipping down.

F: “Oi hold properly leh. Carry me! I am going to fall!”

Instantly, I grab both her legs up. F circled her arms around my neck. You can think of is as a standing missionary position. My hands were grabbing around her butt area. She was more of sitting on my arms. The water made it easier to carry someone of course. Our body was sticking close to each other. Our face was close. She put her head on my neck.

F: “It’s been awhile since I hug someone like that actually. Please hold me.”

I can’t really process what she said. Dirty thoughts were circling around my head. How I wish I could just fuck her in the middle of the sea right now. Meanwhile trying to be careful not to slip my hands into her bikini bottoms. My dick starts to have an erection. I am unable to control. I carry her up as I did not want her to feel my rock hard rod.

F: “Why you carry me so high, very hard for me to hold you leh liddat.”

F forces her way down and opps. She touched my rod. She did not say anything. I was confused. How could she not feel it. My dick is actually pushing into your pussy. Just that I am wearing compression shorts. You are wearing bikini. Surely, you would have felt it. Moreover, she was sitting on it shifting her position multiple times.

We proceed to sit on the seashore area, where water still wash up our body.

F: “Okay I am still going to hug onto you. Later the wave push me down again.”

Me: “Sure. Okay one la, we sit down here. Should be safe. You want we can sit on the beach.”

F: “Is okay. Actually…isit just now you got some erection. I can feel it leh HAHA. Like something very hard keep poking me.”

I got so flustered, trying to act cool.

Me: “What erection?”

F: “No need to lie la. I can feel it. My boyfriend always grind from behind also. Although we can really do it. But with clothes on I still can feel it. Why you shy ah?”

Brother and Sisters, Story will continue in the next post. Stay tune. Please comment if you like it.

Freakz
22-04-2022, 02:28 AM

We went down the sea to dip and wash off the sand on our body. Everywhere was dark with no lights. We can’t really see and do not know what we will step on. The tides push us deeper into the sea. Water level was slightly above my chest level. F was holding onto my shoulders. I grab F to hold onto me because of safety.

F: “Okay I am going to hug you instead. I am abit scared. The water level like reaching my neck soon.”

She gave me a hug. Her skin touching me. I could feel that bikini graze on my chest. I was kind of awkward. I do not really know where to look or hold actually. I was holding onto her waist. The water made it slippery and she keeps slipping down.

Instantly, I grab both her legs up. F circled her arms around my neck. You can think of is as a standing missionary position. My hands were grabbing around her butt area. She was more of sitting on my arms. The water made it easier to carry someone of course. Our body was sticking close to each other. Our face was close. She put her head on my neck.

I can’t really process what she said. Dirty thoughts were circling around my head. How I wish I could just fuck her in the middle of the sea right now. Meanwhile trying to be careful not to slip my hands into her bikini bottoms. My dick starts to have an erection. I am unable to control. I carry her up as I did not want her to feel my rock hard rod.

F forces her way down and opps. She touched my rod. She did not say anything. I was confused. How could she not feel it. My dick is actually pushing into your pussy. Just that I am wearing compression shorts. You are wearing bikini. Surely, you would have felt it. Moreover, she was sitting on it shifting her position multiple times.

Me: “Sure. Okay one la, we sit down here. Should be safe. You want we can sit on the beach.”

F: “Is okay. Actually…isit just now you got some erection. I can feel it leh HAHA. Like something very hard keep poking me.”

F: “No need to lie la. I can feel it. My boyfriend always grind from behind also. Although we can really do it. But with clothes on I still can feel it. Why you shy ah?”

Brother and Sisters, Story will continue in the next post. Stay tune. Please comment if you like it.

Camping for more

bowl69
22-04-2022, 03:24 AM
Will there be sex on the beach? hehe :)

Awesomecatisawe
22-04-2022, 04:44 AM
Nice story TS! Looking forward to more.

fwchong
22-04-2022, 06:30 AM
add 18 pts for you...keep it up !

SecretSanta94
22-04-2022, 12:38 PM
Continue from “F” Beach Story (Part 5)

F: “No need to lie la. I can feel it. My boyfriend always grind from behind also. Although we can’t really do it. But with clothes on I still can feel it”

Me: “Eh no la it happens. The water is cold also haha. Nothing dirty. Hope you don’t mind”

We were lying down on the seashore. Waves water hitting us. I was speechless not knowing what to say, dare not look at her. I was looking at the dark sky. My dick was hard at this moment. I tried to park my dick properly, facing up and hide it. But there is no way, too obvious. F was lieing on my chest at this moment. She look at my shorts and giggle.

F: “HAHA you see your pants bulging.”

I looked at F, gave her a kiss on her forehead. I told her I had fun today. She gave me a kiss on my cheek. Next moment, we were kissing on our lips, tongues battling with each other. Next thing, I flip her on top of me, while kiss frenching.

I caress her hair, follow by touching her back. Slowly, I moved down to grab her ass. I was massaging her ass in a circular motion. We were grinding each other just with our shorts and bikini bottoms. She was constantly sitting and moving on my dick. I kiss her neck multiple times. She let out a soft moan. I feel that about to ejaculate soon. Just 10 strokes and I will be done. It’s been too long since I felt this excitement.

F was enjoying and feeling comfortable. My hands started to move inside her bottoms. I was touching her ass in between that piece of cloth. I got more and more excited. I managed to touched her asshole. I carry her slightly up, without putting her body weight on me. I went to gave her pussy a touch. My face was on her breast. I went to kiss her breast and swipe her pussy surface up and down. I did not really finger her yet. Her body was shiver and giggles.

After around 10 seconds. F said sorry and got up. She told me it was getting late, and suggested to head back. We wash up at a nearby toliet and proceed to my car. In the car, we were rather silent. Probably because of what happened. During the whole journey of driving. I was thinking, am I going to have sex? Why is she hinting to go home suddenly. I don’t have a condom with me. Would she need a condom for the first time.

When I reach her block below. She got down the car. I went down as well. She gave me a hug and said Goodbye to me. She told me to text her once I reach back home. I drove home alone with a blue balls. I got home, gave her a text and proceed to shower with jerking off myself. I have been holding it for too long. I managed to last for 30seconds. Long enough.

I went to reply all my chat. Checking my social medias. I received a text from F.

F: “Tks for Today. I had fun as well. Sorry about what happened. I really can’t do it. You know I have not gotten a clean cut from my boyfriend yet. Just timeout. This is not me.”

Me: “Oh no. I am so Sorry also. I should have know and I fail to control myself. This is not what a man should do, and is totally not me. I hope there are no misunderstanding.”

Inside my head. I am like fuck u la cb. Make me blue balls. We continue to text for the rest of night till we sleep. Before she sleep, She sent me a last text.

F: “Goodnight I need to sleep already. Tomorrow got some plans with my friends. Anyway tell you a secret. I masturbated just now. Cannot take it HAHAHA. I feel dam horny just now. If we do it awhile longer I will really do something wrong.’

Again inside my head. I am like fuck u la. I felt horny again. Went to the toliet to stroke my dick for 30seconds again to ejaculate before sleep.

Story of next meeting will continue in next post. Sorry for the disappointment. Did not have any sex. But teaser, is about to come in next few post. Brothers and sister who like this please comment

FatButLight
22-04-2022, 05:28 PM
Very good share bro. Waiting for next update! :D

Berlin
22-04-2022, 06:01 PM

Camping for more !

hiraeth
22-04-2022, 06:55 PM
very good read bro, camping for more :D

maqq
23-04-2022, 12:02 AM
Support nice story :)

jclm1994
25-04-2022, 03:59 AM
Camping for more!

revolutions
25-04-2022, 03:33 PM