PDA

View Full Version : removal of cloth for wl

dummydummy
01-07-2008, 01:44 AM
hi, i m a newbie in WL area, and a one question to ask all the big bro here. When i go for FJ with WL, they tend to took off their cloth pretty fast and continue the normal business with intention to made u unload quickly.

Jus wonder if there is a way to delay the wl to get nude so quickly, i would like to cuddle a bit wit them and took off their cloth pieces by pieces by myself as i like these foreplay process.

most of the time the ladies don't let me to service them and they jus rip off their cover quickly and do the normal routine(catbath, then fj etc).

thanx bro for any advice

Mkampf
01-07-2008, 02:08 AM
hi, i m a newbie in WL area, and a one question to ask all the big bro here. When i go for FJ with WL, they tend to took off their cloth pretty fast and continue the normal business with intention to made u unload quickly.

Jus wonder if there is a way to delay the wl to get nude so quickly, i would like to cuddle a bit wit them and took off their cloth pieces by pieces by myself as i like these foreplay process.

most of the time the ladies don't let me to service them and they jus rip off their cover quickly and do the normal routine(catbath, then fj etc).

thanx bro for any advice

Simi si cloth? :confused:

Clothes izit? :p

goodpartner
01-07-2008, 02:44 AM
took off their cloth pieces by pieces by myself as i like these foreplay process.

To them, it's for a practical reason; if every customer does that, their clothes will be tear in no time. Not all, in fact most, men do not know how to take off a women's clothes properly.

Three advice for you:

1) Tell them that you'll pay for their clothes
2) BYO clothes for her to dress up - so you can tear them to pieces all you want :D
3) Just ASK politely - and then if she objects, refer to point 1)

X_plorer
01-07-2008, 07:17 AM

thanx bro for any advice

Try till 1 gal that suits all your preference lor.. Surely there is 1, but definately not on the 1st visit but follow up visit.. Some will be getting better and better.. Maybe even entering raw.. Haha..

camelot
01-07-2008, 08:34 AM
When i go for FJ with WL, they tend to took off their cloth pretty fast and continue the normal business with intention to made u unload quickly.

thanx bro for any advice

Time is money to them...that is why they are in a hurry! Probably the easiest way to get them to do what you desire to tip them for each piece of cloth that you take off from them. Try..

Xena
01-07-2008, 08:37 AM
Next time get streetwalker .. then negotiate the deal first before agree to their services ...

octupus
01-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Bro you no need cuddle cuddle with this WLs lah ... that is for your real GF

Sexmachines
01-07-2008, 11:12 AM
Bro,all u need is to patron her few times and able to click with her. Subsequence visit,u should able to get what u want,as she likely to consider you to be her regular.

Sangrawi
01-07-2008, 11:22 AM
Tel them you prefer to see them witht their clothes on first. Of course it helps if you patronise the same WL oer and over again. The more they know you, the better the will oblige.

I am a lingerie man and IU like to see my WL in pretty lingerie while making love. I find that once the WL is familiar with me, they will put on the lingerie I like if I reqest.

holymonk
01-07-2008, 11:38 AM
Tell her that you really love to enjoy seeing her removing her clothes/dress slowly as it arouse you immediately b4 sex la. but don't jump up and down like a monkey hor...just kidding...no offence:D

dummydummy
01-07-2008, 03:26 PM
thanx all bro for all the suggestioin, i will try some of them nex time.

sometime the wl acted so fast before i can react, they are already naked and going to bathroom. I did tell a wl once to slow down a bit, then she refused and said i am weird person, and then i was told to lie down and she do the normal routine again.

alphalaw
01-07-2008, 06:33 PM

u got a good question there that I myself have started to ponder about,
afterall time is money to them and the only possible answers to ur question I personally feel is:

1) Take up a few more slots, 2 sessions do it slow and steady.
2) Get a gf, rubba all u want.
3) Get out of sillypore, find a wl that can be booked for over a day.

Just my 5 dollars worth, exclude the cheebye GST hike

Alp. :D

Braveheart Lion
01-07-2008, 08:54 PM
Offer to tip her if she do a striptease! :D

cheongsterjon
01-07-2008, 10:33 PM
bro TS, I think if you want to hug hug a girl before bonking her and her to strip piece by piece slowly, you should find a gf or at least a fb may do that, definitely not a WL. Her main purpose is to faster make you cum and get over and done with..not like the 'making love' u does with your gf..but since time is $$ to WL, you may try to compensate them more $$ to ask them to cede to your request and liking, to strip slowly and hug hug..

Vectra
01-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Tell her to let you do it lor, she should oblige:cool:

Fuckster
01-07-2008, 11:31 PM
Simi si cloth? :confused:

Clothes izit? :p

Towel la :p

dummydummy
01-07-2008, 11:42 PM
thanx again for all bros' input.

If i am able to get a gf, i wouldnt go for a wl anyway. i so envy many bro here having a gf. some of u even have a few. and also many of u had even bonk career or school ladies FOC. i have no choice with my kind of face and wealth, so i have to opt for wl. unlike many bro here go for wl for fun and pleasure. so i hope to get some gfe from this area like foreplay, freching, whispering etc, before going into the read deal.

colins
02-07-2008, 01:31 AM
To be frank, bro, if you go for WL wanting to seek GFE, you'll very likely get some backlash after the whole affair is over, like the feeling of 'emptiness' some bros were talking about a while ago.

I usually feel very odd the first moment I see the WL, like when I open the hotel room. So usually its she who breaks the ice.

But if you say GFE, I would rather choose to bring some girls out for fun, drink in pubs, play dice/fingers games, supper, then see how far I'd get.

blahzzz
02-07-2008, 01:35 AM
get her to do striptease is the best!!

easybaby
02-07-2008, 03:08 AM
Talk to her about it, offer to pay more :)

ekemono
02-07-2008, 07:25 AM
just offer to pay her more. Better if it is your regular WL cos can size her up and pick up what ever style of clothing your fetish is, then get her to wear it

dummydummy
03-07-2008, 10:51 PM
But if you say GFE, I would rather choose to bring some girls out for fun, drink in pubs, play dice/fingers games, supper, then see how far I'd get.

how do i suppose to do that if i don have car in sg? btw, how much should i tips the wl to let me undressed and serve them?

colins
03-07-2008, 11:20 PM
how do i suppose to do that if i don have car in sg? btw, how much should i tips the wl to let me undressed and serve them?

On the contrary, if you intend to drink, why do you need a car? There are always cabs available in town.

I think for undressing them, its depends more on rapport than on tips. Usually, WL gets a little uptight if their customer presents an unusual suggestion, this probably requires you to make them feel a little secure by talking a little and sidetracking from main action. So unless you get a WL who is familiar with you, or is pretty pro-active, you need to make her feel comfortable first. If she responds, get some intimacy by using some excuse to touch her (like ask if she got a long day and massage her), or focus on something like the tv or your laptop games and ask her to sit on your lap, all the while maintaining your conversation. Then just follow the same excuse to say you want to help her remove her clothings or something.

Just dun talk about sex or yourself all the time and speak as if you know her for a while. Maintain your speech smooth and soft. You'll get the hang of it surely after a few tries.

Hope this helps la.

scoobyhoo
04-07-2008, 09:28 AM
a friend had advised me not to remove clothes of FLs in china and other foreign countries. let them do themselves. this is to avoid the possibility of accusation of rape if the lady has other evil intentions or regrets. just for reference.

N E R O
04-07-2008, 09:34 AM
Haha, I suppose if you tear the clothes maybe, but if you gently remove it ... how to say its rape .... or maybe bros wanna be Better Safe Than Sorry

dummydummy
05-07-2008, 02:23 PM
i guess i just need a gf after all. how do i even ask a girl out if no car to fetch them, etc lets meet 8pm at XXX MRT station or at XXX club?

would be glad also if a syt wl would go out to have fun with me, movie or clubbing etc, besides the normal sex deal. i guess i would jus stick to the fj to release my desire at the mean time.

singthai
05-07-2008, 03:47 PM
Bro i think most WL wouldnt mind u helping them taking off their clothes If they say no Just tell them if u dont take off for them u will find it hard to cum i am sure they will not reject to it

Gentle Beast
05-07-2008, 04:45 PM
There are times when I prefer the WL NOT to remove her clothes at all. Sweet talk her, make her relaxed and gently strip her panties off. Slip on your CD and then quickly bonk her, OOooooo... nice!:D

raiders
05-07-2008, 05:04 PM
Sometimes it depends on luck also. I never have good encounter with China WL until recently found one 25 years old chick from Jilin. Super GF feeling, good skin, good smell and super wet. Now think about her, buay tahan liao. Think tonight must go find her. Hehe :p

infinitiumus
05-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Really depends on the type of WL you are talking about.

If GL150, yes they stripped in 10 secs.. still if you are their regular, they allow you to strip for them.

For HC, they don't strip so fast... some of them allow you to strip them..

For FL - ok there is a wide variation. And yes, you can find someone that you can clicked with and you can even chit-chat fully clothed on the bed and then take time to go from there....

Golden One
05-07-2008, 06:23 PM
a friend had advised me not to remove clothes of FLs in china and other foreign countries. let them do themselves. this is to avoid the possibility of accusation of rape if the lady has other evil intentions or regrets. just for reference.

Good advice. But I think it is risky to do FLs in any foreign country, never know what you may be getting yourself into.

sammyboyfor
05-07-2008, 06:31 PM
Three advice for you:

Should be "Three pieces of advice for you." "Advice" is a non countable noun.

jiro08
05-07-2008, 06:32 PM
those thai wl i visited they remove their clothes their own

if can slowly and sensually undress the wl clothes that can create atmosphere

gimidy17
06-07-2008, 12:20 AM
bro, when you rtf more times with her and tell her your preference she will not mind to let you do it.

I got similar experience, but with Korean fl, personally I think they are more into the process.

goodpartner
06-07-2008, 12:41 AM
Should be "Three pieces of advice for you." "Advice" is a non countable noun.

Now this is something new :D

What about ONE? Can you give me one advice on how to grammatically construct the sentence if it's just one? Or is it one piece of advice? :rolleyes:

alphalaw
06-07-2008, 02:01 AM

What about ONE? Can you give me one advice on how to grammatically construct the sentence if it's just one? Or is it one piece of advice? :rolleyes:

an advice.

sammyboyfor
06-07-2008, 06:14 AM

You can't say "one advice" either. "Advice" is like "rice". It's a non countable noun. You can say "one grain of rice" but you can't say "one rice".

The same applies to "Advice".

sammyboyfor
06-07-2008, 06:16 AM
an advice.

You cannot say "An advice" because "advice" is a noun countable noun.

The correct phrase is "some advice" or "a piece of advice".

lacoruna69
06-07-2008, 10:33 AM
i guess i just need a gf after all. how do i even ask a girl out if no car to fetch them, etc lets meet 8pm at XXX MRT station or at XXX club?

would be glad also if a syt wl would go out to have fun with me, movie or clubbing etc, besides the normal sex deal. i guess i would jus stick to the fj to release my desire at the mean time.

What's your point here? A WL/FL looks at your $ only. If you pay her enough, anything goes. I think you need to try at least 20 WL/FLs to change your mindset. Afterwards, you can graduate and go overseas for 'live firing' exercise.....:D Cheong ah!!!!

thunter
06-07-2008, 11:41 AM
this is what i tried before:
1. request her put back her clothes on after bath (if she complain sweet talk her a bit la)
2. ask her let you strip her, no need bath (tell her no need BJ later... i dun care much for BJ so this is fine for me)
so far all has obliged my request.
another possible way is to ask her keep her clothes on but still bath you or offer to bath urself while she watch... should work if the bathroom has mobile shower head.
i not agree to using offer tips for anything... that'll spoil the market lar....

SharkMan
06-07-2008, 11:49 AM
...Jus wonder if there is a way to delay the wl to get nude so quickly, i would like to cuddle a bit wit them and took off their cloth pieces by pieces by myself as i like these foreplay process...

:confused:

What kind of fucking question is that, if you want to shit.. go shit.. if you want to eat, go eat...

If you want to take off their clothes slowly (NOT CLOTH... which school did you come from?), then tell them, and then proceed to take them off slowly...

What a fucking waste of time with stupid questions like these...