PDA

View Full Version : What is the chionging economy now?

seekweekia
16-04-2022, 01:19 AM
Hope to get opinions from everyone.

Not sure if pandemic affect the chionging economy. I met a China hostess at a ktv/bistro last year. She sat with me for a while but was mostly drunk so we did not talk much. But got exchange wechat. Recently look through my contacts and remembered her. Message her tonight to ask if she want to hang out. We met in a pub (normal pub and not hostess pub) and did not drink much. Just bought her a drink and did not force her to drink. Basically I want somebody to talk to. After about 2 hours (close to 10pm), she say she need to got to a club to work. Ok. No problem. Got her a Grab and also decided to give her a tip for her time. Gave her $100 but she complain I am cheapskate. Say I should give $300 instead. Later, she keep asking for another $100 to top up to $200.

Just to be clear, we went to a clean pub. Just had one drink (I paid). We did not got hotel. After the drink, I decide to send her off. I did not give more even when she complain. Stick to my principles and give only $100. I know she needs money to live but asking for $300 just for chit-chatting with me for 2 hours is too much!

When I got to ktv/bistro, I usually tip each girl who sit a bit longer with me $50. I never tip those who just come and say hello. Anyway, even when they sit with me, they also butterfly so also got get money from other customers.

My question is what is the going tip rate for hostesses these days? Am I really so out of touch with the tip rate?

bignehneh
16-04-2022, 01:31 AM
If I were you, I won’t tip her. Since you say just go out as friends to talk cock right? Then why need to tip? If you tip then you treat her like working lady? Then $100 is an insult.
Personally I find ur move contradicting. Trying to do too much and score own goal?

My approach:
(1) I won’t treat her too well. Wont order drinks for her but ask her to do it herself.
(2) paying the bills is ok but I won’t do it like I own her. Usually I will tell a lady “let me take it”
(3) I won’t tip her
(4) Neither would I call a grab for her. I don’t own her anything

Above is what I usually do when I go out with friends (ladies). If they treat you like friend, then they will also foot the bills at some time. If they expect you to pay everything, then they are treating you like “Robert”.

Being ktv or massage ladies doesn’t mean I need to be carrot. Lol! Anyway, just my principles. So far work very well with OL. I don’t really date ML and these KTV girls

Paiseh bro. You super experience. Lol! Don’t really dare to teach you but just sharing my perspective

Heartlandlover
16-04-2022, 02:35 AM
Wow. $300 for 2hrs of chit chat. I also felt its kinda too much.

Unless she is a FL, use the 买钟 method to calculate. $150/hr. Shoot or go drink still $150/hr.

torrefy
16-04-2022, 03:23 AM
Actually you see all those rent friend/date websites. $100 can barely book anyone lol, it's all perspective. There's no standard rate for your situation. I wouldn't tip either, since nothing really agreed when you asked her out. But since you decided to tip, $100 is probably considered low. Maybe $150, but just my opinion la.

faptrum
16-04-2022, 06:01 AM
Actually you see all those rent friend/date websites. $100 can barely book anyone lol, it's all perspective. There's no standard rate for your situation. I wouldn't tip either, since nothing really agreed when you asked her out. But since you decided to tip, $100 is probably considered low. Maybe $150, but just my opinion la.

I know the boss of one of the rent a date websites, drink and chit chat for 2h I see got XMM taking 140 for the same crap (she pay her own transport to/fro the place) and after deducting the platform fee, I think she gets less than the foreign KTV chick lmao.

E.g. https://rentbabe.com/user/J7YW
No hanky panky by the way, so Mr Robert kinda follow the market here, only issue was that he jio her as friend not as paid companion. But paid companion also way above market since those ladies that might charge 200 or more are either super hot or pretty well educated and holding good jobs, hence the higher price for the "intellectual connection" lol

ladyassasinato
16-04-2022, 07:02 AM
Normally to bring a gal out during happy hour (7pm to 9pm) need to pay 150 to 200. That was before covid 19, now dun noe how much. :o

bignehneh
16-04-2022, 08:23 AM
I know the boss of one of the rent a date websites, drink and chit chat for 2h I see got XMM taking 140 for the same crap (she pay her own transport to/fro the place) and after deducting the platform fee, I think she gets less than the foreign KTV chick lmao.

No hanky panky by the way, so Mr Robert kinda follow the market here, only issue was that he jio her as friend not as paid companion. But paid companion also way above market since those ladies that might charge 200 or more are either super hot or pretty well educated and holding good jobs, hence the higher price for the "intellectual connection" lol

Wa lan eh! Looks so cui. Even they pay me, won’t bring them out

eastscorpion
16-04-2022, 08:49 AM
Hmm, I am surprised u guys wasnt aware of the "covid" rates charged during this last 2 years. Ktv hostesses
包台 ie booking for 1 session which is 6pm to 10.30pm is now 300. Early session 2.30pm to 6 also 300. Butterfly now 100.
I hope the lifting of restrictions will bring the prices down to pre covid rates.
For the TS, just delete her wechat and move on. Good u stick to your principles. If only everyone is like u and me, the covid rates would not have prolonged until now.

morrissey1209
16-04-2022, 09:04 AM
Maybe she thinks she Chinese Warren Buffet?

bignehneh
16-04-2022, 11:35 AM
I find sometimes quite stupid to sian these ladies. Their expectation is super high and worth so much effort. I rather spend on OL.
You go out with ktv girls then bump into friends/ wife/ or worst friends of wife then how?
OL is different right? You need this director from xxx, sales manager from xxx bank etc….I think you will enjoy their company more and you may save your drinks and tips.
Unless you tell me u pay for drinks then can get to squeeze tits or rub pussy then I cannot argue with you. So far just to talk cock and spend 2 hours, any time I pick up my phone can get a OL to come out.

Peacekeeping
16-04-2022, 12:43 PM
No point paying a gal to chat lah. You know that they are not serious about talking to you, just want to endure the session and get the money. If you really want to buy a gal’s time, find a talkative masseuse and have a bottle of whisky beside you.

Peacekeeping
16-04-2022, 12:48 PM
I find sometimes quite stupid to sian these ladies. Their expectation is super high and worth so much effort. I rather spend on OL.
You go out with ktv girls then bump into friends/ wife/ or worst friends of wife then how?
OL is different right? You need this director from xxx, sales manager from xxx bank etc….I think you will enjoy their company more and you may save your drinks and tips.
Unless you tell me u pay for drinks then can get to squeeze tits or rub pussy then I cannot argue with you. So far just to talk cock and spend 2 hours, any time I pick up my phone can get a OL to come out.

Bro you seem like a ladies man. Don’t mind sharing how you get to know these ol? I’m guessing they are single so got time to hang out?

xxFTOxx
16-04-2022, 12:55 PM
Ok these vietbus have increased pricing liaoz. Last time $400 sit 4 hrs. Now $400 sit 3 hrs. ST $400, 8hrs drink $800. Knn think we all chop carrot ah? In msia when they open up price drop. Sg is price increase. Something not right here. This is getting ridiculous…all them think we sg are fools ah?

Apollo
16-04-2022, 01:37 PM
Wa lan eh! Looks so cui. Even they pay me, won’t bring them out

same, really cannot take her, no appetite to drink or eat already :D

Apollo
16-04-2022, 01:39 PM
find a talkative masseuse and have a bottle of whisky beside you.

bro u try before ? good suggestion hehe :D:D

Pj90210
16-04-2022, 01:59 PM
Hope to get opinions from everyone.

Not sure if pandemic affect the chionging economy. I met a China hostess at a ktv/bistro last year. She sat with me for a while but was mostly drunk so we did not talk much. But got exchange wechat. Recently look through my contacts and remembered her. Message her tonight to ask if she want to hang out. We met in a pub (normal pub and not hostess pub) and did not drink much. Just bought her a drink and did not force her to drink. Basically I want somebody to talk to. After about 2 hours (close to 10pm), she say she need to got to a club to work. Ok. No problem. Got her a Grab and also decided to give her a tip for her time. Gave her $100 but she complain I am cheapskate. Say I should give $300 instead. Later, she keep asking for another $100 to top up to $200.

Just to be clear, we went to a clean pub. Just had one drink (I paid). We did not got hotel. After the drink, I decide to send her off. I did not give more even when she complain. Stick to my principles and give only $100. I know she needs money to live but asking for $300 just for chit-chatting with me for 2 hours is too much!

When I got to ktv/bistro, I usually tip each girl who sit a bit longer with me $50. I never tip those who just come and say hello. Anyway, even when they sit with me, they also butterfly so also got get money from other customers.

My question is what is the going tip rate for hostesses these days? Am I really so out of touch with the tip rate?

Bro, it depends what was the prior agreement for the meetup. Hangout has different meaning to different people. I'm sure she means engaging her hourly services, just in KTV

CPTMiller
16-04-2022, 07:45 PM
$300 is the norm booking fee for girl who work early session and you bring her out so she can't earn at the workplace. This been happening in old times eg jade, 中国城 etc. Now the fees may have gove up too.

Another thing you mentioned did not really make friends with her initially and waiting a long time before ask her out drinkng. So you should not expect $100 as tips or booking fee

rom22
16-04-2022, 09:16 PM
$300 is the norm booking fee for girl who work early session and you bring her out so she can't earn at the workplace. This been happening in old times eg jade, 中国城 etc. Now the fees may have gove up too.

Another thing you mentioned did not really make friends with her initially and waiting a long time before ask her out drinkng. So you should not expect $100 as tips or booking fee

Agree, she treat TS as customer, customer pay booking fee is SOP.

I personally find the rates now bloody ridiculous and I buay song to pay even though I can.

Pay 300 and I still have to buy her dinner??? Fark off man. The best thing I encountered before is I made a booking with the mummy for a girl (pick by photo & 300 till 1030pm). 1 hr before the supposed start time at 7pm, mummy msged and said someone else offered 500, but if I match, the girl will take my booking (caz I booked first). I told the mummy and the girl to kinda go find a spider.

Last time when I go hfj, hang 500,1k is not a problem, at least I see already and I happy with the girl. Now whatever donkey face show up, farked up attitude also expect payment. Bloody ridiculous.

CPTMiller
16-04-2022, 10:16 PM
Agree, she treat TS as customer, customer pay booking fee is SOP.

I personally find the rates now bloody ridiculous and I buay song to pay even though I can.

Pay 300 and I still have to buy her dinner??? Fark off man. The best thing I encountered before is I made a booking with the mummy for a girl (pick by photo & 300 till 1030pm). 1 hr before the supposed start time at 7pm, mummy msged and said someone else offered 500, but if I match, the girl will take my booking (caz I booked first). I told the mummy and the girl to kinda go find a spider.

Last time when I go hfj, hang 500,1k is not a problem, at least I see already and I happy with the girl. Now whatever donkey face show up, farked up attitude also expect payment. Bloody ridiculous.
Its all depends on how far you willing to pay. Everyone have diff preference. Don't expect the girl is your friend to accompany you without expecting pay normal booking fees

Peacekeeping
17-04-2022, 12:21 AM
bro u try before ? good suggestion hehe :D:D

Of course. Must find ml that likes to drink. One example of life’s simple pleasures.

bignehneh
17-04-2022, 08:14 AM
Bro you seem like a ladies man. Don’t mind sharing how you get to know these ol? I’m guessing they are single so got time to hang out?

If just chatting, can be anyone la. Single, attached, married. You not like wanting to stick cock into them right? Of course some will at some stage. Haha!

After some drinks, anything can happen

bignehneh
17-04-2022, 08:27 AM
Of course. Must find ml that likes to drink. One example of life’s simple pleasures.

Ok, for those working ladies (ktv or masseur), try to treat them like friends if you want to jio them out. If you try to tip them, then they will try to treat you like customers. So if you give too little, they will be pissed. I know TS is trying to be nice to her but things backfired. If I am the girl, I maybe happy TS is trying to date her or ask her out. Then suddenly TS tip her, then she will be tulan because TS treats her like a working lady. Insult to her right? She maybe delighted at last can find a true friend in SG then turn out this person treats her like a “whore”.

For me I draw my line very clearly. Usually when I have dinner with ladies, I tends to draw out my credit card slowly. Some ladies reached out to do payment very fast (if they really keen to pay). After that I would offer to pay the lady back. When she said no etc…and let her take the bill, I would say thanks and immediately propose the next “date”. For example bringing her to a nicer place next. This always work. Lol! If suay suay the lady didn’t pay first, I would pay and say “hey, don’t worry about this. Let me buy! You can buy the next one”. And bingo, you have another date too.

Lol! That is me la. When I do something, there must be a “call to action” to follow up. If you just pay like that, then honggan.

If I am TS and I die die need to give that $100. instead of tipping the girl, I would give that $100 and say “wow! So late still need to work, tomorrow I can’t buy you breakfast, take this and order some nice food from xxx and grab a taxi home”. Or something like that la. Have to be creative and think out of the box. If the girl look down on the $100, then f it la. There are so many trees in the forest.

Having said that, if a ktv girl is willing to go out with you, you already stand a chance (either good man, or yandao etc..). Because your wealth cannot fight those tow kay la. Those old men go ktv usually drive their Bentley and easily throw $3-4k out. Don’t think you can fight their wealth

SadLoser
17-04-2022, 10:37 AM
Hmm, I am surprised u guys wasnt aware of the "covid" rates charged during this last 2 years. Ktv hostesses
包台 ie booking for 1 session which is 6pm to 10.30pm is now 300. Early session 2.30pm to 6 also 300. Butterfly now 100.
I hope the lifting of restrictions will bring the prices down to pre covid rates.
For the TS, just delete her wechat and move on. Good u stick to your principles. If only everyone is like u and me, the covid rates would not have prolonged until now.

The issue here is TS did not explicitly book her out as per those 包台 rates.

TS asked her out for a drink presumably on a "friend basis" (although we know most of these gals will never treat us as real friends)

He was nice enough to tip her $100 out of goodwill. No rights or wrong.

In fact she is just a shallow & greedy b.itch. If I was the gal, will have gladly accepted the $100 and create some goodwill. Make the guy happy, he will become your simp.... next time u can even get free iPhone & meals daily :D

Life is so easy for these women aldy but sometimes they just too greedy and overboard with their expectations

SadLoser
17-04-2022, 10:39 AM
For me I draw my line very clearly. Usually when I have dinner with ladies, I tends to draw out my credit card slowly. Some ladies reached out to do payment very fast (if they really keen to pay). After that I would offer to pay the lady back. When she said no etc…and let her take the bill, I would say thanks and immediately propose the next “date”. For example bringing her to a nicer place next. This always work. Lol! If suay suay the lady didn’t pay first, I would pay and say “hey, don’t worry about this. Let me buy! You can buy the next one”. And bingo, you have another date too.

Lol! That is me la. When I do something, there must be a “call to action” to follow up. If you just pay like that, then honggan.

If I am TS and I die die need to give that $100. instead of tipping the girl, I would give that $100 and say “wow! So late still need to work, tomorrow I can’t buy you breakfast, take this and order some nice food from xxx and grab a taxi home”. Or something like that la. Have to be creative and think out of the box. If the girl look down on the $100, then f it la. There are so many trees in the forest.

Having said that, if a ktv girl is willing to go out with you, you already stand a chance (either good man, or yandao etc..). Because your wealth cannot fight those tow kay la. Those old men go ktv usually drive their Bentley and easily throw $3-4k out. Don’t think you can fight their wealth

Good advice :)

SadLoser
17-04-2022, 10:42 AM

Booked a couple of syts before and they are way better than trying to befriend those china KTV gals who are all out to tok u.

The local SYTs are mostly students or part-time OLs most are nice to hang out with for 2 hrs.

The link u shared is prob the worst pork chop, that one free also I not interested to book her lmao

bignehneh
17-04-2022, 12:48 PM

TS asked her out for a drink presumably on a "friend basis" (although we know most of these gals will never treat us as real friends)

In fact she is just a shallow & greedy b.itch. If I was the gal, will have gladly accepted the $100 and create some goodwill. Make the guy happy, he will become your simp.... next time u can even get free iPhone & meals daily :D

Life is so easy for these women aldy but sometimes they just too greedy and overboard with their expectations

No such thing as tipping friend la. Your friend confirm give you a tight slap

Peacekeeping
17-04-2022, 03:20 PM
Ok, for those working ladies (ktv or masseur), try to treat them like friends if you want to jio them out. If you try to tip them, then they will try to treat you like customers. So if you give too little, they will be pissed. I know TS is trying to be nice to her but things backfired. If I am the girl, I maybe happy TS is trying to date her or ask her out. Then suddenly TS tip her, then she will be tulan because TS treats her like a working lady. Insult to her right? She maybe delighted at last can find a true friend in SG then turn out this person treats her like a “whore”.

Thanks for the advice. Visiting too many of these ladies gives us a bad habit of paying for ladies time and attention. The typical ktv gal would rather make money than go out for a “date”. If you can charm her for a date you must be really skilled.

bignehneh
17-04-2022, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the advice. Visiting too many of these ladies gives us a bad habit of paying for ladies time and attention. The typical ktv gal would rather make money than go out for a “date”. If you can charm her for a date you must be really skilled.

I think when she agrees to go out with TS, go chance but probably later miss a clear penalty when he flashes his $100

eastscorpion
17-04-2022, 10:32 PM
TS didnt say, its the gal who work this line assume that guys asking them out means is a booking whereby 300 is the going rate. He didnt hv prior on going friendship yet so 10 out of 10 working gals will expect to be tip accordingly.

faptrum
18-04-2022, 04:57 AM
Booked a couple of syts before and they are way better than trying to befriend those china KTV gals who are all out to tok u.

The local SYTs are mostly students or part-time OLs most are nice to hang out with for 2 hrs.

The link u shared is prob the worst pork chop, that one free also I not interested to book her lmao

Aiya, random find ma, you booked who? Bel uh? Haha

Psyduckkk
20-04-2022, 02:06 PM
Went to level 9. Fucking exp now and girls not fun at all sian max.

rom22
20-04-2022, 04:58 PM

You are right bro. I miss the times when Jade / China Dolls had alot of girls on visitor pass. Those girls are here to make money, but also here to have fun / holiday.

So if you treat them like a friend and be very chill with them, very easy to jio them out on weekend to Sentosa, see the merlion, watch movie etc.

They also very willing to go on a trip to BKK or Bali together, caz they don't speak English and better to go with a sinkie.
Don't need to plan, don't need to worry about transport..

Sigh.. Good old times.

notanexpert
25-04-2022, 12:16 AM

I think the earnings are quite fair even if less than KTV girls. Get paid to talk to people with no expectations of having to provide sex for that base price.

CaptainNova
25-04-2022, 12:37 PM

I have the same experiences, super expensive, too many hidden cost, Fruit, Tibits also want to charge now, still got taxes to pay for the final bills.

Very very costly and shit experiences, girls all flower vase couldn't do much, girls butterfly for more than a hour, mummy also no care, wait for the session end to collect tips!

Speechless

gingerhorn
25-04-2022, 01:14 PM
I think go Bangkok once every 2 months better. Prices are crazy now

CPTMiller
25-04-2022, 10:27 PM
I have the same experiences, super expensive, too many hidden cost, Fruit, Tibits also want to charge now, still got taxes to pay for the final bills.

Very very costly and shit experiences, girls all flower vase couldn't do much, girls butterfly for more than a hour, mummy also no care, wait for the session end to collect tips!

Speechless
This already been happening many years and now it got worst because limited girls quantity and people customer all rushing in to pay. I expected the cost to continue goes up but service down down.

formidable
25-04-2022, 11:24 PM

Speechless

L9 has tax and hidden cost eg fruit,titbits,mummy tip is red wine bottle $8x ,gal tip 50 when I went in June last year before ktv cluster ban.

Hearsay from samster ,galaxy is nett cheaper and gal stay longer if she got no other room during hh, playing his 2IC

gingerhorn
26-04-2022, 01:07 AM
If go malaysia (jb/kl) book one FL ovn (even incl. airfare) is cheaper than ovn in sg. :D As for go bkk, slight more ex than malaysia but feel safer and got more things to do there. :)

current market for sg is crazy. 5555 if carry on like this, more and more chiongsters will get smart and take flight like take taxi. :p 55555
I used to fly in Friday evenings, dinner then fun for 2 nights then flight back to sg late Sunday afternoon. Tiring though but fun.

gingerhorn
26-04-2022, 01:08 AM
L9 has tax and hidden cost eg fruit,titbits,mummy tip is red wine bottle $8x ,gal tip 50 when I went in June last year before ktv cluster ban.

Hearsay from samster ,galaxy is nett cheaper and gal stay longer if she got no other room during hh, playing his 2IC

sounds ok if playability is there, stay longer eg 15mins per hr.

How about empire playability?

CPTMiller
26-04-2022, 09:14 AM
If go malaysia (jb/kl) book one FL ovn (even incl. airfare) is cheaper than ovn in sg. :D As for go bkk, slight more ex than malaysia but feel safer and got more things to do there. :)

current market for sg is crazy. 5555 if carry on like this, more and more chiongsters will get smart and take flight like take taxi. :p 55555
Flight and hotel in KL use to be very cheap for SGD. So if have time why not

afterburn
26-04-2022, 09:52 AM
Flight and hotel in KL use to be very cheap for SGD. So if have time why not

Flights between SG and MY are very overpriced compared to flights to regional destination. No choice as the market SG-MY flights are controlled and not open to all.

danielwong
26-04-2022, 10:11 AM
I think you should make it very clear to the gal in the first place:If you hang out with me, finally we will end in a hotel. After love making I will pay you. The China girls are very realistic. Better make it very clear before meet. Last year I also contacted a KTV girl for a lunch and fuck. This Vietnamese girl who probably has a family here never went to hotel with man(she said it). I made it very clear to her I want to go to hotel with her in the end. She quickly blacklisted me and blocked me. 😄 money saved.

CPTMiller
26-04-2022, 10:21 AM
Flights between SG and MY are very overpriced compared to flights to regional destination. No choice as the market SG-MY flights are controlled and not open to all.
Ok thanks for the updates.
In this case no choice unless you want walk over causeway link to JB instead. :D

Chupachups
26-04-2022, 02:09 PM
Sounds like all the rates are all over the place.
I am taking my cue from the FL scene. Rates are coming down in the FL category given mainly two reasons IMHO:
- Dome 1 very active, lots of choices, services are average to good. Rates are above precovid but I think palletable
- JB is now open with choices starting to grow.

Here are my other validations:
- recent FLs I go to have lowered their rates. They have also told me themselves that more customers are going to JB and Dome 1.
- my regular freelance ML I see weekly has also dropped her rates. After the deed I would normally ask, so this time how much, she said up to me.

These are just signs for me. I think for KTV scene, it's now trending like FL scene in the mid pandemic term. Once more KTVs are operational with supply coming in, prices should normalize, now will it go back to pre pandemic? With the current geo-political matters, I think prices will fall but not to pre pandemic.
Operators will be hit by higher operating costs - girls in KTV are smart and will ride on that info. (besides riding you).

ZanShen
26-04-2022, 05:48 PM
Haha..TS, you made a mistake. IMO, either you treat her as a friend, or as a Working girl. If as a friend, you shouldn't pay her. If as a Working girl, you paid too little considering her working as a hostess...regardless of the drink you bought her.

Anyway, I have a close friend who practices "showhand" to hostess during his invitation. He will tell her that food and drinks are free but no tips. IF eventually, going to bed together has tips. This seems to work well for him.

Chupachups
27-04-2022, 10:27 AM
Brutal move. I've seen some bros back in the day who do this. I must say, this bold and good filter to not waste time for him but it cuts both ways. I've seen some hot girl's who would also not entertain him and labeling him cheap. Then again, it's worth it if u don't want to waste time and money.
Maybe next time I try too.

Haha..TS, you made a mistake. IMO, either you treat her as a friend, or as a Working girl. If as a friend, you shouldn't pay her. If as a Working girl, you paid too little considering her working as a hostess...regardless of the drink you bought her.

Anyway, I have a close friend who practices "showhand" to hostess during his invitation. He will tell her that food and drinks are free but no tips. IF eventually, going to bed together has tips. This seems to work well for him.

ZanShen
27-04-2022, 12:24 PM
Brutal move. I've seen some bros back in the day who do this. I must say, this bold and good filter to not waste time for him but it cuts both ways. I've seen some hot girl's who would also not entertain him and labeling him cheap. Then again, it's worth it if u don't want to waste time and money.
Maybe next time I try too.

I got your point. The rapport has to be mutual in order for him to do this without damaging his image. Plus, he wouldn't care about what others think considering the drama like what TS encountered. That is a disappointing ending.

vaxvms
27-04-2022, 04:05 PM
Sounds like all the rates are all over the place.
I am taking my cue from the FL scene. Rates are coming down in the FL category given mainly two reasons IMHO:
- Dome 1 very active, lots of choices, services are average to good. Rates are above precovid but I think palletable
- JB is now open with choices starting to grow.

Here are my other validations:
- recent FLs I go to have lowered their rates. They have also told me themselves that more customers are going to JB and Dome 1.
- my regular freelance ML I see weekly has also dropped her rates. After the deed I would normally ask, so this time how much, she said up to me.

These are just signs for me. I think for KTV scene, it's now trending like FL scene in the mid pandemic term. Once more KTVs are operational with supply coming in, prices should normalize, now will it go back to pre pandemic? With the current geo-political matters, I think prices will fall but not to pre pandemic.
Operators will be hit by higher operating costs - girls in KTV are smart and will ride on that info. (besides riding you).

yes is dropping but at a slow pace for some

i realli cannot believe the pricing cat
eg viet before pandemic is the cheapest FL...now dome are charging sky high price ...maybe due to less competition

thai FL dropping back ..now ave 150 can get a pop
those independent one can neg down 120 for return customer
many in "search around" just need to use fake gps to roam ard sg

g6 hunting as SG hit 5.4% inflation now...........so make ur hard earned $$$ worthwhile :p

afterburn
27-04-2022, 04:32 PM
Drop also won't be back to pre-covid times. Inflation, rentals are all up, it will flow down to consumers.

But it's true that business has slumped for these ML/FL after borders reopened. Plus the fact that PRCs are basically stuck here due to sky-high air ticket prices and covid raging over there. Can find some bargains.

ZanShen
28-04-2022, 12:27 PM
It is all about supply and demand.

SadLoser
28-04-2022, 12:41 PM

eg viet before pandemic is the cheapest FL...now dome are charging sky high price ...maybe due to less competition

g6 hunting as SG hit 5.4% inflation now...........so make ur hard earned $$$ worthwhile :p

Local FLs rate definitely not dropping. Rising like crazy just like our COE prices.

I see all the new FLs all asking for $800-1.5k per pop :eek:

Somemore must pay 100-200 deposit, advance booking and go on your knees to beg them for a slot. Booking a local FL now is more difficult/costly than applying for a BTO :rolleyes::D

vaxvms
28-04-2022, 02:28 PM
Local FLs rate definitely not dropping. Rising like crazy just like our COE prices.

Somemore must pay 100-200 deposit, advance booking and go on your knees to beg them for a slot. Booking a local FL now is more difficult/costly than applying for a BTO :rolleyes::D

$800 haha
i only remember paying this kind of amt in japan for a jap AV girl whom u can google her name n will appear in google result

g6 to all taokay whose paying this rate :)

maybe old uncle like me got more choice
when 20++ yr old man go find FL got lesser selection :D

SadLoser
28-04-2022, 02:54 PM
$800 haha
i only remember paying this kind of amt in japan for a jap AV girl whom u can google her name n will appear in google result

g6 to all taokay whose paying this rate :)

maybe old uncle like me got more choice
when 20++ yr old man go find FL got lesser selection :D

I am not making things up. Just randomly picked a few local FL threads now:

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=862803

Sex/FJ
⁃ 800/60mins/1
⁃ 1200/60mins/2

HJ 30mins asking for $600 :eek::D

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=875780

1hr of love: $1050/1/1

plus $100 deposit + $100 rejection fee

If this trend continues, soon we will have grannies asking for $500 per shot, milfs in their 30-40s asking for $800.

Whole society females dun need work, just work as FL sua so good money :D

Thanks to all the white knights in this forum, always defend local FL prices, say willing seller willing buyer lmao

loneyheart
28-04-2022, 03:05 PM
Super high price to us but still got bros go for it
Even some fig CMI nearly 40s oso ask for 400+
To many bros easily $$$ earned easily go
Really to each his own :) Will never fig out the market rate ... Just choose yr fav n feel yr pocket
Just wonder how just across the bridge rate they have the more friendlier pricing

Chupachups
28-04-2022, 08:20 PM
Dome 1 already have stables dropping to 130 per shot and 160 for 2 shots.

Agree with you on FLs price dropping.
MLs also the same recently.

And yes, the pace maybe slow depending on supply coming in.
There is also the case of bros getting squeezed as core inflation is going up. So whatever the case, it's not going to be as fun for a while.

Xyberduke
28-04-2022, 10:21 PM
I generally find that Viet prices have skyrocketed.

CPTMiller
29-04-2022, 10:27 AM

So it seems Singaporean income is very high vs first world

CPTMiller
29-04-2022, 10:35 AM

Quantity issue ,Wait for whole viet villagers come and maybe price drop.

vaxvms
29-04-2022, 02:50 PM

is overprice imo!!!!!!!!

anyway willing seller willing buyer

vaxvms
29-04-2022, 02:51 PM
So it seems Singaporean income is very high vs first world

maybe most kin na do not understand the value of money :D

PrcLust
29-04-2022, 04:14 PM
Due to pentup demands now, the pricing won’t go down. Give it a few more months and with the economy not in so good shape and more arrivals, things may change.

ZanShen
29-04-2022, 05:22 PM
wait till all the pattern come out. :rolleyes: Undercut another and don't be surprise later biz sabo biz also can happen. :D

Bro, you start one stable we come support :D

loneyheart
30-04-2022, 01:15 PM
funboi
Bro can share by pm just like good old days but not openly advertise :)

Nick246
02-05-2022, 04:28 PM
for me price is determine by market. I'm sure a lot of robert giving this high price that y a lot gal request the same. For me personally i wont care u call me cheap stake, haha.. at the end money in the pocket more important.

Of course, i dont mind to tips more if we have chemistry. haha..

G2Lim2Peanut
02-05-2022, 04:36 PM
Used to cheong alot pre covid.
Was at a bar at Middle Road.
Girl came by around 630pm quoted me $100 for butterfly and $400 for full night which is HH and SH.
Of course I decline.
I sat alone for quite a long while since I was catching up with bros, she came back over an hour later and sat next to me without talking about money.
She then sat with me all night and was fun. Tipped her $150 in the end since she sat from 8-1245am.

ZanShen
02-05-2022, 04:53 PM
Used to cheong alot pre covid.
lking about money.
She then sat with me all night and was fun. Tipped her $150 in the end since she sat from 8-1245am.

What was the playability of that girl? :D

G2Lim2Peanut
05-05-2022, 12:53 PM
What was the playability of that girl? :D

Took awhile to warm up. But because it's bistro, need to be stealthy. She allowed my hands to roam up skirt to panty area and slowly play. For boobs I needed to pretend to hug waist and grab from behind.
Over here cannot play like K2 selegie.
I won't be going back to KTVs, pubs or bistros given the ridiculous rates. I went cos long time haven't cheong with bros.
But compare blowing off huge tips and not even counting alcohol. I can bang two girls in Dome 1 and even Dome 3 viets. I understand in some ways it's different but go ktv and return with blue balls also not fun unless top up more which then starts to become ridiculous. Mileage no longer the same lah.
With JB open, I will spend one or two nights there and cheong with bros. Sg scene cannot lah.
Quoting from a bro of mine "JB is the new Dongguan"

tiuhxued
05-05-2022, 02:59 PM
If I were you, I won’t tip her. Since you say just go out as friends to talk cock right? Then why need to tip? If you tip then you treat her like working lady? Then $100 is an insult.
Personally I find ur move contradicting. Trying to do too much and score own goal?

My approach:
(1) I won’t treat her too well. Wont order drinks for her but ask her to do it herself.
(2) paying the bills is ok but I won’t do it like I own her. Usually I will tell a lady “let me take it”
(3) I won’t tip her
(4) Neither would I call a grab for her. I don’t own her anything

Above is what I usually do when I go out with friends (ladies). If they treat you like friend, then they will also foot the bills at some time. If they expect you to pay everything, then they are treating you like “Robert”.

Being ktv or massage ladies doesn’t mean I need to be carrot. Lol! Anyway, just my principles. So far work very well with OL. I don’t really date ML and these KTV girls

Paiseh bro. You super experience. Lol! Don’t really dare to teach you but just sharing my perspective

Ha ha score own goal… Well said

Axel88
05-05-2022, 03:54 PM
IMHO. When you go find the Masseuse or ktv girl. How you treat them in the first 3-4 sessions is very important. If you treat them like a "service" then they will do the same to you. If you treat them like how you treat a "friend" but with some benefits they will do the same for you. The benefits of the latter arrangement are definitely more. Since there is some"trust" and some "chemistry/connection" they will be willing to do more within reason of course. I ever had a few MLs ask me out or ask me to date them out to go eat but i never because 1) my chinese not that strong so conversational wise may be a problem. 2) scared ppl see me. Haha.