PDA

View Full Version : Izzit a good time to cheong Russian girls?

Angmolover
11-04-2022, 03:12 AM
Came across this Economist article. Apparently lots of Russian tourists are stuck in nearby countries. Because of the sanctions imposed on Russia, they cannot fly home and they cannot withdraw their money from ATM or use their credit cards. A lot of them must be desperate for money. Is this an opportunity for SAmmyboy cheongsters? I think so. Only problem is where are they online? I am sure if you go to Thailand, Bali, etc u can see them in the tourist area and hostels. And what would it cost? Above the local rate but not the high end angmo dua liap rates that u see in S'pore? Hmm interesting questions and maybe time to make a trip there. LOL

https://www.economist.com/asia/2022/04/02/russian-tourists-stranded-in-asia-are-running-out-of-cash

Nostringonenite
11-04-2022, 08:49 AM
I am guessing, can only get those that are already here…

thedevil666
11-04-2022, 11:02 AM
Came across this Economist article. Apparently lots of Russian tourists are stuck in nearby countries. Because of the sanctions imposed on Russia, they cannot fly home and they cannot withdraw their money from ATM or use their credit cards. A lot of them must be desperate for money. Is this an opportunity for SAmmyboy cheongsters? I think so. Only problem is where are they online? I am sure if you go to Thailand, Bali, etc u can see them in the tourist area and hostels. And what would it cost? Above the local rate but not the high end angmo dua liap rates that u see in S'pore? Hmm interesting questions and maybe time to make a trip there. LOL

https://www.economist.com/asia/2022/04/02/russian-tourists-stranded-in-asia-are-running-out-of-cash

Too much effort for a possibility that may not exist? The legit tourists would probably not stood so low. The backpackers are probably selling friendship bands by the roadside.

candle2000
11-04-2022, 11:54 AM

For the month of May 2022 there is a super long weekend holidays, you go and try and later write FRs

I am so happy for you , Angmolover. You go for it and have fun :)

jacky43
11-04-2022, 12:59 PM
Russian FLs in this red dot is not new. I recalled 8 yrs ago? An OKT was arrested &, charged in court for arranging session with Russian FLs in hotels. Russian and Ukraine girls has arrived mths ago. A sure can find place. Where?

Pte schools and University. This female are lonely and, desperate for $. Past 10 yrs decrease in expats who kept sugar babies. Strange city we have here. Things getting expensive, expat pay checks down sides.

Is alot of expats wish to work here. And all are under cutting each others in salaries.

ccstop
11-04-2022, 02:10 PM
And all are under cutting each others in salaries.

Except for ah neh IT 'experts' :D

Angmolover
11-04-2022, 04:36 PM
Too much effort for a possibility that may not exist? The legit tourists would probably not stood so low. The backpackers are probably selling friendship bands by the roadside.

Its true but can they survive selling that or not? They are not even allowed to work there because they are on tourist visa. How else will they get money?

Angmolover
11-04-2022, 04:47 PM
Russian FLs in this red dot is not new. I recalled 8 yrs ago? An OKT was arrested &, charged in court for arranging session with Russian FLs in hotels. Russian and Ukraine girls has arrived mths ago. A sure can find place. Where?

Pte schools and University. This female are lonely and, desperate for $. Past 10 yrs decrease in expats who kept sugar babies. Strange city we have here. Things getting expensive, expat pay checks down sides.

Is alot of expats wish to work here. And all are under cutting each others in salaries.

No need to go to OKT to find Russian girls in S'pore. In those days there is one bar in Orchard Towers on the 3rd or 4th floor, all the girls there are Russians. I cheong a few Ukrainians thru one Taiko named Roger who was bringing them in and putting them up at a hotel in Clarke Quay. THis Ukrainian was a 9/10 blonde beautiful like a model legs forever.

jacky43
11-04-2022, 05:19 PM
Except for ah neh IT 'experts' :D
---------------

India IT professional all really drop salaries more then 10 yrs ago. India is a big country with big population. Come and work in this cosmo city or we hire the next expat. But we dont want to pay 25k salaries.

afterburn
11-04-2022, 07:30 PM

Now there are sanctions imposed on russia so cannot buy russians' "services" :D

candeo_88
11-04-2022, 08:02 PM
Must pay in Roubles.....:D:D:D:D

Now there are sanctions imposed on russia so cannot buy russians' "services" :D

fallen11
11-04-2022, 08:26 PM
Yes good time to find russian girls
but only if you can find them.....

1. While stocks last. you not the only one thinking of it. Most people took action before you even posted this thread. They reserved the girl and she doesnt need to come out to "sell".

2. Russian tourists are also lacking in the world before the war due to covid and unrecognised vaccine available in russia. Russian tourists have the highest rate of being tested positive for covid when travelling to another country.

3. More of the russian tourists stuck outside russia when the war started, are there with their own family. Husband wife kids. You want to find a russian husband willing to let you bang her wife for some money?

4. Russian embassy are helping them by delivering limited amounts of money to them (debit from their bank accounts in russia)

Yes its a good time. But really hard to find and the quantity is not there.

candle2000
11-04-2022, 08:57 PM
Yes good time to find russian girls
but only if you can find them.....

1. While stocks last. you not the only one thinking of it. Most people took action before you even posted this thread. They reserved the girl and she doesnt need to come out to "sell".

2. Russian tourists are also lacking in the world before the war due to covid and unrecognised vaccine available in russia. Russian tourists have the highest rate of being tested positive for covid when travelling to another country.

3. More of the russian tourists stuck outside russia when the war started, are there with their own family. Husband wife kids. You want to find a russian husband willing to let you bang her wife for some money?

4. Russian embassy are helping them by delivering limited amounts of money to them (debit from their bank accounts in russia)

Yes its a good time. But really hard to find and the quantity is not there.

Wow! Good Post !

I gave +11 to your rep :)

thedevil666
12-04-2022, 10:44 AM
Its true but can they survive selling that or not? They are not even allowed to work there because they are on tourist visa. How else will they get money?

U are talking about Thailand. U think Thailand have ICA officers that walk around to catch work permit?

There could be 1-2 backpackers who might resort to quick money. But u are talking abt a few out of the hundreds that are stucked. Out of these few, dk how many are syt that is attractive enough. U do the maths if it’s a worthwhile deal.

candeo_88
12-04-2022, 11:06 AM
If you guys really want to experience tourists with bonking experiences, dont go booking into 4 or 5 star hotels each time to travelling...

Book into a backpackers motel or hostel...mingle with the fellow backpacking travellers and live in the laissez faire world for that 5 or 10 days...

Join them for tours, activities, meals and youll be amazed with the party, sex and rock and roll that comes with it...

Gosh, really brings back memories from those wild and crazy days...

:D:cool:

Sitoh
12-04-2022, 11:52 AM
Yes, must screw them hard. Cum inside them and make them suffer to destroying live. Paid for what Putin did as punishment.

candeo_88
12-04-2022, 06:20 PM
And they will use biological warfare and pass on HIV or any other nasty bugs to you...

Yes, must screw them hard. Cum inside them and make them suffer to destroying live. Paid for what Putin did as punishment.

cutecuteboy
12-04-2022, 06:23 PM

Yes and do shout "ULLA!!!" when cumming inside them :D

Sgchiongster
12-04-2022, 09:08 PM
And they will use biological warfare and pass on HIV or any other nasty bugs to you...

“Biological warfare”?!!!! Hahahaha good one bro

inlandtaipan
14-04-2022, 12:49 AM
Wish I could too. Russian girls are hot..

Abibas
20-04-2022, 01:08 PM
Russian gal especially putin daughter.

Fuck her hard, cum inside and damage her.