PDA

View Full Version : Waxing/dig ear

awakencrimson
11-04-2022, 02:10 AM
Hihi, interested in waxing/dig ear service, preferably by vietnam syts. Anyone got any recommendations? Got a few massage ctcs i can trade with

TIA

Cupping888
11-04-2022, 10:41 AM
Wow..just dig ear and after that got specials? LOL

With time and budget constraints these days, the best will be to combine all..massage + ear digging + juagen..

I have one but if anyone has something similar, open to try new experiences. hehe

screwballs
30-12-2022, 04:33 PM
Ai En Beauty Centre has pretty Vietnamese girls doing waxing. Boobs too small (Shriveled is the correct word) for the one I tried, but face was out of the world. Just add them on your FB and you can see the girl's photos and choose. Rates are also listed. Very reasonable (68$ for Boyzilian). Sometimes you cum, they simply wipe it and proceed.

screwballs
30-12-2022, 04:38 PM
In case you want to go for purely professional, can try Be Bare. Also can google their address. I tried their Toa Payoh outlet, served by Vivian (Malaysian Chn), who is very petite.

Very professional and clean. No hanky panky. Boyzilian costs 76$ with underarm wax also.

qwerty1213
30-12-2022, 05:15 PM
For ear digging I'd recommend L&D Spa. They have several outlets but I usually go to the one at jln besar.

Pokkatea
30-12-2022, 07:18 PM
I went to the paradise of relaxation at 268 Balestier Rd.. The lady in glasses did the service for me.. Dig ear wash hair and head and neck massage for 2hrs $118..abit costly..i do it in vietnam just less then usd $20

soundworks
31-12-2022, 10:47 AM
Hihi, interested in waxing/dig ear service, preferably by vietnam syts. Anyone got any recommendations? Got a few massage ctcs i can trade with

TIA

i went to this spa and took up 90 min aroma oil massage at $103 dollar, it come with free ear digging or ear waxxing package. i took the ear digging and i would say is good. pm me if u wish to try n trade. tks.

coolmanspooky
31-12-2022, 11:24 AM
Went to POR previously...the therapist has now set up her own shop...looks like its profitable.

otherOne
05-01-2023, 02:42 AM
Are there any waxing + special places?

HomeDelete
06-01-2023, 01:16 AM
I went to the paradise of relaxation at 268 Balestier Rd.. The lady in glasses did the service for me.. Dig ear wash hair and head and neck massage for 2hrs $118..abit costly..i do it in vietnam just less then usd $20

wow $118...

I do at L&D cost me $70 I already feel expensive, POR goes up to $118 is kinda nuts...

HomeDelete
06-01-2023, 01:20 AM
For ear digging I'd recommend L&D Spa. They have several outlets but I usually go to the one at jln besar.

L&D recently very... greedy. The boss expand a lot of shops in recent times. Last time only 1 shop then 1 branch. Now they got like 5 branches?

The staff keep pushing for extra stuff and sometimes they don't even ask you, they just do then later say oh we did this or that so is more $.

Like I go there dig ear, the girl will dig dig dig then suddenly say oh your ear is blocked. Need pay extra $10 per ear.

Or if you wash hair, they will suddenly say they using their special home made in house shampoo so more expensive must pay $5 extra.

Or they will put the face mask on you without asking then say its $10 charged at the end. Pls la the face mask is not even that expensive, you can easily buy at guardian for $2 or less each.

BlueButt
28-01-2023, 03:27 PM
L&D recently very... greedy. The boss expand a lot of shops in recent times. Last time only 1 shop then 1 branch. Now they got like 5 branches?

The staff keep pushing for extra stuff and sometimes they don't even ask you, they just do then later say oh we did this or that so is more $.

Like I go there dig ear, the girl will dig dig dig then suddenly say oh your ear is blocked. Need pay extra $10 per ear.

Or if you wash hair, they will suddenly say they using their special home made in house shampoo so more expensive must pay $5 extra.

Or they will put the face mask on you without asking then say its $10 charged at the end. Pls la the face mask is not even that expensive, you can easily buy at guardian for $2 or less each.

True. I stopped going there because of that

LifeisGood2022
28-01-2023, 04:39 PM
Sometimes you cum, they simply wipe it and proceed.

how u know ? u cum before while doing ?

ThaiboyGG
29-01-2023, 09:57 AM
Can share the pretty Vietnamese girls at Ai En Beauty?

unregister
03-02-2023, 02:40 PM
U can try this ear cleaning by Vietnam ladies there
268 Balestier Road singapore 329719

https://www.facebook.com/por.officialsg/videos/268-balestier-road-singapore-329719earcleaning-earwaxremoval-earwax-digging-earc/246537070767969/

peter88798
04-02-2023, 08:50 AM
i went to this spa and took up 90 min aroma oil massage at $103 dollar, it come with free ear digging or ear waxxing package. i took the ear digging and i would say is good. pm me if u wish to try n trade. tks.

Thank for the contact. I went down and took their package. The environment is good, and the therapist give really good massage follow by ear digging. Up your point for the lobang. cheer.

johnrambo
05-02-2023, 08:31 PM
Hi anyone can introduce anywhere got lazer hair removal services by ml. Jow much the cost?

soundworks
07-02-2023, 09:22 AM
Thank for the contact. I went down and took their package. The environment is good, and the therapist give really good massage follow by ear digging. Up your point for the lobang. cheer.

I become regular of this spa, the two therapists that i always look for , really give excellent massage and ear digging services. Once u tried, u will be hooked.

Annoynymouslee
07-02-2023, 09:50 AM
I walked by a shop along tg katong rd named Smxxth & Bxxxxx wellness (opened recently i think). Just google up them u will see all the svs and dmg, can even add some of the gals with wchat code provided.

Bros if interested can go try it and kindly get us some fr.
Cheers

soundworks
21-02-2023, 09:52 AM
Anyone care to exchange?

DVTs
21-02-2023, 01:52 PM
Anyone care to exchange?

I think Balestier has one . Operates by all Vietnam ladies.
Include hair cut too.
268 Balestier road.
Can do ear cleaning as well.
Note that this is a clean shop.
;):D

wootwoot
21-02-2023, 04:46 PM

Hi bro , can share contact and location ? Tia

LovesMilktea
21-02-2023, 06:21 PM
I think Balestier has one . Operates by all Vietnam ladies.
Include hair cut too.
268 Balestier road.
Can do ear cleaning as well.
Note that this is a clean shop.
;):D

POR
Paradise of Relaxation

bignehneh
21-02-2023, 08:40 PM
This lady is the grandmaster of ear digging. Super good and damn skilful. No special so I am not worried when I share her shop openly

WeChat Alico123456789

Her price is ex so those got no budget can avoid

katong
21-02-2023, 10:25 PM
This lady is the grandmaster of ear digging. Super good and damn skilful. No special so I am not worried when I share her shop openly

WeChat Alico123456789

Her price is ex so those got no budget can avoid

Yes. She beats the rest that were recommended over here. Jiang yan.

samcorp
22-02-2023, 01:22 AM

Hi bro..able to share contact and location? Thx

liketosleep
22-02-2023, 06:59 AM
You may try Toa Payoh block 4 near the lift lobby. Shop Mxxx Sxxx Txxx,ml Axnx. Damage from $38 to $108. Cheers.

bignehneh
22-02-2023, 07:29 AM
Yes. She beats the rest that were recommended over here. Jiang yan.

Don’t know where she learnt the skill. Really skilful. I won’t go to other char bo recommended here because you don’t want anyone to put something in ur ear canal. Will go deaf one so be careful. If they damage your ear, at most they waive off that $30 but you are left with a hefty bill after that

katong
22-02-2023, 07:51 AM
Don’t know where she learnt the skill. Really skilful. I won’t go to other char bo recommended here because you don’t want anyone to put something in ur ear canal. Will go deaf one so be careful. If they damage your ear, at most they waive off that $30 but you are left with a hefty bill after that

She ply this trade in china. Her master is from china

DVTs
22-02-2023, 03:17 PM
POR
Paradise of Relaxation

Guess u went there before.