PDA

View Full Version : 23yo VIXEN PRC with pic attached

TOMLIN
27-06-2008, 02:13 PM
Earlier posted a thread but without pic so putting up this new thread;

As i was about to finish my and about to leave, was intro to this wee dress, good & seductive looking girl at lor 23. So i just try my luck and ask if she was willing to go along with me to my drinking session, told me that she needs to work & make money. But i notice there was a slight hint that she has abit willingness quickly offer to compensate her. She was very sporting and agreed.
Got to know see here only 9 days & 1st week here CODE RED SO still very FRESH. Making our way to the 1st joint, however on the way my small head took over big head. Worrying that if later drinking may bring about not able to rise and also she is just too 'edible' & tempting (thats why i call her a vixen). Enrouted to H81, once in the room we started frenching like old lovers strip to birthday suit.
After shower this is where the real action start, she cat bath whole body teasing everywhere really teasing want to give don't want to give, all around exc ept my didi which is already hard. She seeing my horniness or her horny, ask me if to put on CD. Ask abt BBBJ she said, "wah only 1st time BBBJ wait for later time". Then i took over, put on CD & slowly inserted my didi in though her tunnel is wet but very tight. Slowly but when insert 3/4 way she exclaim & using her hand on my buttock push me to encourage me to go in further. I started pistoning in out in short & long stroke. At same time looking at her expression which really give me extra turn-on. Couple times i think she came, she will ask to pump her harder with mention of "lao gong give me faster faster" not once & hold with her legs tight tight. Synchronise my cumming with hers, this feeling is really out of the world. Took a 10 min break to recover from exhaustion, paid her 1 session money & make out way to Joint 1.
At joint 1 was all filipino hostesses, she really stand out among & she joined us drinking beer. Till abt 10, i kinda feel like changing location & drink. We make our way to joint 2.
At joint 2 was viet hostesses, she still stood out like a budding flower with stares from both males patron and the girls & she join me drinking my favourite drink Chivas while waiting for my friend to join us. Then my regular viet gf saw us & i was told by my fren her face was black like charcoal but she left me alone as she knows better if i drink to let me enjoy myself. Drank till about 1am, then she ask if i am ok to make a move to for better action. Ask her to recommend location, she suggested L16.
After all the drinks, high of cos. Not able to recall totally, only that we make love & she is wet wet wet but i pump pump also cannot come. Then fell asleep, during which viet gf called abt 30 times. Got up about 3am, quickly put on my clothes & seeing that she was sleeping v soundly. Told her that i be back in the morning which she did not even react, left her on the dressing table the promised compensation for her company.
Next morning make my way to hotel but went to wrong one then called her & she make her way back. Check in to hotel rm for Round 3, FJ is same but before this she did BBBJ c/w deep throat which i would say its the best so far i tried.

RTF : sure (even while i typing now i feel the urge already itching in me to go later @ 3pm if she available)

Trying to share with the brothers (especially those that have been sharing around) here & help her at same time, told to give BBBJ if ask cannot must like me got to wait till 3rd time then can.

Pic : Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://www.pixslam.com/show/754/422533136ceafc9eae11bb32397b4e9d/0)

Stats:
Xiao Chuen (pure in chinese)
Origin : Chongqing
Look : 8/10 just grows on & on (VIXEN/FOXY)
Height : 1.65m
Wt : 43kg
Boobs : A+
Frenching : Yes
Fingering : No (she is very hygiene concious- PLS NOTE respect ok)
BBBJ : 8/10 (out of the world with deep throat but she only give me on our 3rd session, told her for SB member special must give on 1st round)
FJ : 8/10 (need to experience then u will know the feeling of it)
Damage : $80/60/1 or $120/90/2

ANOTHER FR for your reference
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/86448-23yo-prc-vixen-cfm-look-2.html#post2844710

Those given ctc pls go try & give FR, and if this vixen shared is good u can always upz me. NUMBER COLLECTORS pls avoid cos i am no OKT just trying to help to stay off the street s o that good stuff we can keep & use. So criteria for ctc would be season choengsters or minimum 1 FR posted.

Draco565
28-06-2008, 01:52 AM
Hey Bro, this vixen sounds super. Please share her contact number. Thanks.

rex475833
28-06-2008, 01:55 AM
hi bro ,can u pls give me her contact no pls.thank u:D

strikerick
28-06-2008, 01:56 AM
She looks like a B instead of A+... TS, please verify

sixthsenses
28-06-2008, 01:57 AM
Another good find bro.Can share her contact? :p

ParaParaSakura
28-06-2008, 03:55 AM
no picture .

TOMLIN
28-06-2008, 09:00 AM
no picture .

Sorry bro she got wind that i posted her nude photo so was told to remove she said made her look very indecent. Anyway will try to come back with clothed pic which she say is ok. SORRY!

She looks like a B instead of A+... TS, please verify

Sorry i not a boobs man but I can only tell u is quite a handful, bro strikerick.

elth
29-06-2008, 10:02 PM
bro your inbox full :D hope you can share her contacts. Thanks :D

Traveller13
30-06-2008, 12:18 AM
camping for new pic!:D

vecong
30-06-2008, 01:00 AM
Pls repost the picture.Thanks

TOMLIN
02-07-2008, 09:32 AM
camping for new pic!:D

After posting her nude & she found out request to remove, Now these are some Little Vixen's pics :
Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://www.pixslam.com/show/754/2e8b920b22de07a657bdd2cbfc65444d/0)
Free fast and reliable image hosting - Adult allowed!. (http://www.pixslam.com/show/754/1005ef4ba64c98bbf3d6d36f06a5cf2a/0)

TOMLIN
04-07-2008, 03:00 PM
Just RTF this foxy vixen, still the BBBJ is still heavenly feeling. Was told that quite a number of bros here have actually tried at least 1/2 everyday but so far only 2 FRs out of 50 ctc given out???? Lazy???? Sorry to those bros who do not yet have this Foxy's ctc as I will stop given out ctc till more FRs come in.

NJSG
04-07-2008, 06:17 PM
As promised to Bro. Tomlin, I tried this gem last week. Met her at Lor 18 Hotel 81 as scheduled. I was impressed by her figure. After undressed, I was further impressed her fit. She told me she likes exercise and good at skating. My bonk with her further convinces me that girls from Sichuan are really my cup of tea. Their easy-going personalities make me very comfortable. As you can guess, this girl is really accommodating and would like to please you with whatever she can. I really have a sense like bonking a girl next door. In addition, after the shoik bonking, she gave a professional massage. Very professional. I gave her 20 dollars bonus.

My grading:

Stats:
Look : 7/10 (will grow as time passes by)
Height : 1.62m
Wt : 43kg (Slim with a very nice and healthy figure)
Boobs : A+
Fingering : No (Didn't try. Actually I don't like that)
BBBJ : 8/10 (very good)
FJ : 8/10 (you should her moans)
Damage : $80 + 20 (room) + 20 tip

Bro. Tomlin or other senior bros, could you raise my point? I will try more gems and report.

Thanks for your finding.

chimkoo
04-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Brother Tomlin

Still no picture, leh

Cummon
04-07-2008, 11:45 PM
Just RTF this foxy vixen, still the BBBJ is still heavenly feeling.
Making me feel so tempted ;)

Bro. Tomlin or other senior bros, could you raise my point? I will try more gems and report.

I would have added you if you didn't disclose the exact location you met her,it's really unnecessary & unwise to do that.

NJSG
05-07-2008, 01:38 AM
Sorry. I didn't realize that is a problem. How can I edit my post? or Could you help me to hide that information?

Cummon
05-07-2008, 07:30 AM
Sorry. I didn't realize that is a problem. How can I edit my post? or Could you help me to hide that information?

Only the forum moderator can do that. I have no doubt you are a genuine samster who are willing to share & even though the location is not a discreet one,we all need to be cautious & spare a thought for those FLs' safety by not disclosing the exact locations of meeting & picking up in our FRs.

NJSG
05-07-2008, 11:15 AM
You are absolutely right. Thanks for the reminder. I will strictly follow it. Safety is the No.1 thing.

elth
08-07-2008, 07:20 AM
Gd Morning :D I have try this gem last nite and below is my FR. Hi Tomlim hope you can upz me if you find my FR still okay for reading. Thanks bro again.

1st round: normal positon
2nd round: doggie

heard from her that she going back to her home soon end of this month and I need to highlight.... her BBBJ is really one of the best i try... super strong suction and super deep throat :D I'm gonig to bath and work bye

Stats:
Look : 9/10 (my type strong CFM looking)
Height : 1.62m - as stated by TS
Wt : 43kg (should be around this weight very thin)
Boobs : A+ (look small but not flat)
Fingering : No (not allowed)
BBBJ : 9/10 (her suction is super STRONG and deep almost CIM )
CIM: NO
FJ : 8/10 (there is alittle fake moan during 1st round but still sound good very strong GF feeling)
Damage : as stated by TS

TOMLIN
08-07-2008, 02:12 PM
Gd Morning :D I have try this gem last nite and below is my FR. Hi Tomlim hope you can upz me if you find my FR still okay for reading. Thanks bro again.

heard from her that she going back to her home soon end of this month and I need to highlight.... her BBBJ is really one of the best i try... super strong suction and super deep throat :D I'm gonig to bath and work bye

Stats:
FJ : 8/10 (there is alittle fake moan during 1st round but still sound good very strong GF feeling)

Bro i have up u liao though your FR only slightly more than just stats hehehe, but still better than none. Sorry i have been very busy recently no time to take care of this foxy vixen & get my dosage of drug for my addiction(out of this world BBBJ):p
Anyway have cleared my PM & sent out some more ctc to fellow bros since i posted the last time till there is FR then i will send out to more fellow bros' ctc.

NJSG
08-07-2008, 09:03 PM
Bro. Tomlin,

You are so diligent. Thanks for sharing this gem. This gem does worth a try. :)

do you have other gems to share? I like SYT. For me SYT means lower than 25.

elth
13-07-2008, 03:12 PM

Stats:

RTF her just now... her CFM looks better during the day and GF feeling is getting stronger ... always like to sa jiao hehe :p

wildbreaker
14-07-2008, 01:29 AM
Bro~~~ can share number?? i very helpful one..wana help her out..thanks!

Stan

TOMLIN
15-07-2008, 11:18 AM
Sorry was busy last couple of days. So happy to see so many r enjoying bonk with this vixen, I had also RTF & she give me also a MASSAGE@$30 for about 20min in addition to the bonk. Very relaxing and recharge me for my later drinking session.

Bonk stats : refer to earlier my post or other bros' posts
Damage : 80/60/1 or 120/90/2
Massage : 8/10 (@ additional $30 for about 20min)

Those who interested better be fast cos this vixen with BBBJ (bring you out of this world) will be leaving our shore soon.

TOMLIN
17-07-2008, 12:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian_rider
Thanks to Bro Tomlin for sharing the contact of this amazing lady. I got a good sensation experience with her today.

SMS her in the morning and thinking that the reply will be late after her sleep. Surprisingly she replied earlier and we had fixed appointment this evening.

Met her, pich her up and drive toward far side hotel. Check in smoothly and I request to showel first. She offered to bath me but the bath room is really not suitable as it is too small. I dried up and she proceed to bath. I waited on bed and almost fall a sleep. She tuck in and her body stay close to me. Good body feel with no extra fat. Soft boods with good feel. Good enough for me. She started action from cat bath. She spent at least 15 mins cat bath and I feel GOOD. She move down to my boss and start licking. I must say the feeling is sensational. She commence the action of Bbbbj with good suction and lot of tongue action. This is one of the best in FL Bbbbj I have ever met. I almost cum during this. I request her to cap me and I can start action to trust her. Quite tight. ot bad with her loud moan and hard hugging. I burst out with satisfaction.

Here are my humble rating.
Look : 7/10
Body 8/10 Quite tall
Bbbbj 9/10 Full of action
Fj 8/10 loud moan and hard hugging
GFE 8/10
RTF Yes, one of the good service around.
Satisfaction factor 80%

Yeah i just RTF her at noon, feeling still unbeatable even though i would say i lost count liao (forgive me if i not updating my signature ) .
She asked me to thanks all bros who have supported her during her 1.5 month stay in this sillypore. But i told her if she can try not to come here to this small island again if she can.
She is still very service oriented which i am glad (told her always to give the best).
Oh i got myself another good massage @ additional $30 after my bonk, refreshed & sexistified till now (afterwhich i gone to Ching Ke GL31 & joo chiat P88, still thinking back about how good was with her & i don't think anything would be up to that mark so i am back early & saved alot of $)....

hum_coyote
17-07-2008, 01:11 AM
bro Tomlin can pm me her contact ?? :D