PDA

View Full Version : PRC Girl from Chong Qing

alanben
27-06-2008, 09:14 AM
Yesterday i found a cute PRC girl from chongqing n would like to share it with bro out there. Below is her FR :

Name : La La
Look : 7/10
Boob : 34B
BBBJ : 6/10
Fingering : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 10/10
Damage : 60/1/1 (Room and CD not included)

Please note the she has a scar at her tummy area due to an operation.

Any bro interested please pm me n i will pass u her contact.

alanben
27-06-2008, 02:06 PM
I have given a few guys her contact please post FR for her. She does massage for you if you request.

Note that i'm not getting anything from her juz try to help her since she here there for few months but not much customer. She staying here for a yr holding a student pass.

Happy Bonking.

alanben
28-06-2008, 05:45 PM
Contacts given to :
bmw 999, clivevin, arenlaramie, deviltrill, jjlsk777, didi, tahrenn, the_e_ones, Rockylam & sexrookie.

Please post FR for her. Thanks

bonker-69
29-06-2008, 06:48 AM
will wait for FRs before deciding.. hehe .. as always! :D

iluvpiakpiak
29-06-2008, 12:41 PM
good find bro! can PM me her contact? thx!:)

accura20
29-06-2008, 09:41 PM
Thanks TS for the contact.

Had a session with Lala. She is rather shy and don't really dare to look at me at first. After some warming up, she is less shy. Her smile is rather sweet. She gave me cat bathe on my nips and proceed with BJ. After a few positions, my little bro surrender.

Boob : B
BJ : Didn't try
Fingering : Didn't try should be able to
GFE : 9/10 (No rush, very accomodating and hardworking)
RTF: Yes

alanben
30-06-2008, 01:43 PM
Thanks TS for the contact.

Had a session with Lala. She is rather shy and don't really dare to look at me at first. After some warming up, she is less shy. Her smile is rather sweet. She gave me cat bathe on my nips and proceed with BJ. After a few positions, my little bro surrender.

Fingering : Didn't try should be able to

Thanks for the FR, bro.

jjlsk777
01-07-2008, 07:07 PM
Thanks bro alanben for the ctc.

just had a sexsion with La La.

got a love nest at the H81. upon checking in within 10 mins, door bell rings.
peep at the hole could hardly see her. she is rather short. i like.
the moment open the door saw a sweet looking girl with a very nice sweet smile.
once in the nest TCSS for a while and proceed to the shower together. i like her cute (.)(.), just like thos jc girl. without much delay, we proceed to the bed and my hand starts to run about her body, i slowly run between her legs and rub her (l) she gave out soft moan which turns me more on, i proceed down south and lick her, she graps my hand tightly and after about 10 mins, she ask me to go into her (l) so i ask her to cap me and i slowly push my did into her meimei. slowly in n out her (l) i go, lifted her legs into the air and go into gear 3, can feel that she is cumming. i go into the final gear and we cum together. after we cum she dont let me pull out my didi, until it slip out of her (l) after which we shower together and TCSS naked on the bed till time is up.

a very cute girl, loves to smile a lot.

Fingering : only outside
FJ : 8/10
Damage: 60 + 20(room)

thks again bro alanben

alanben
02-07-2008, 11:19 AM
Thanks bro alanben for the ctc.

just had a sexsion with La La.

got a love nest at the H81. upon checking in within 10 mins, door bell rings.
peep at the hole could hardly see her. she is rather short. i like.
the moment open the door saw a sweet looking girl with a very nice sweet smile.
once in the nest TCSS for a while and proceed to the shower together. i like her cute (.)(.), just like thos jc girl. without much delay, we proceed to the bed and my hand starts to run about her body, i slowly run between her legs and rub her (l) she gave out soft moan which turns me more on, i proceed down south and lick her, she graps my hand tightly and after about 10 mins, she ask me to go into her (l) so i ask her to cap me and i slowly push my did into her meimei. slowly in n out her (l) i go, lifted her legs into the air and go into gear 3, can feel that she is cumming. i go into the final gear and we cum together. after we cum she dont let me pull out my didi, until it slip out of her (l) after which we shower together and TCSS naked on the bed till time is up.

a very cute girl, loves to smile a lot.

FJ : 8/10
Damage: 60 + 20(room)

thks again bro alanben

Thanks for the FR. Hope u guys like it. She sms me yesterday and said thanks introduce customer to she but till now only 2 FR. Where the rest??? If that the case i will not be giving those without any FR liao.

smoothnsleek
09-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Tks bro alanben for contact .. My FR...

As usual, I only call 1 hr to 1/2 hr b4 appt as timing crucial. She ok, wa rush to appted place. Cut short... friendly, smiley n young.
Dislikes: Requested BBBJ but no.

Smell n suck clit, her response good. No smell. Finger almost in, she nono.
Told her to ride me...sucked her, she moaned, tits hard. Natural breasts.
Doggy style, slowly let her adjust, then turned one side while in&out her.
She shiok, grabbed her hanging breasts, erect tits, she tossed her head.
Tight man. Next missionary. Legs up, slowly adjust agn, slowly in&out, then
faster...she shiok...then we hugged while i cont f....Can feel her tightness
agst my head...we came. Din ask massage, told her can go as I had to rush off.

Boob : B+
Nipples: 8/10 (Nice perky & light coloured)
BJ : Ok..She voluntarily climbed over me in 69 so I concentrate on her wet pussy. Mmmm...best!
FJ : 9/10
Damage: 60 + 10(tips) +20(room)

thks again bro alanben

merryprince
10-07-2008, 03:57 AM
chong qing girls are very demure type. she is?

smoothnsleek
10-07-2008, 09:16 AM
For a PRC, yes. Speaks in normal tone unlike some very loud. Can tell she enjoys sex, but go slow. Altho the scar on tummy may turn some bros off, it's ok if you consider whole package. I luv the sight of her tight asshole n pussy when we 69!

Enjoy!

alanben
11-07-2008, 04:03 PM
Tks bro alanben for contact .. My FR...

As usual, I only call 1 hr to 1/2 hr b4 appt as timing crucial. She ok, wa rush to appted place. Cut short... friendly, smiley n young.
Dislikes: Requested BBBJ but no.

Smell n suck clit, her response good. No smell. Finger almost in, she nono.
Told her to ride me...sucked her, she moaned, tits hard. Natural breasts.
Doggy style, slowly let her adjust, then turned one side while in&out her.
She shiok, grabbed her hanging breasts, erect tits, she tossed her head.
Tight man. Next missionary. Legs up, slowly adjust agn, slowly in&out, then
faster...she shiok...then we hugged while i cont f....Can feel her tightness
agst my head...we came. Din ask massage, told her can go as I had to rush off.

Nipples: 8/10 (Nice perky & light coloured)
BJ : Ok..She voluntarily climbed over me in 69 so I concentrate on her wet pussy. Mmmm...best!
Damage: 60 + 10(tips) +20(room)

thks again bro alanben

Thanks for the FR.

kenny9784
11-07-2008, 07:37 PM
Hi Bro ,can share her contact.I have 15points and written 5 FR so far...thank you..

wavelet
11-07-2008, 08:11 PM
Tks bro alanben for contact .. My long overdue FR...

Tried her last tuesday I think. While we were waiting for our room we tcss abit and got to know that she is sharing a room with a friend. Then I think to myself what not have tama man....have not tried that for awhile. Will the details U can't remember liao..I was a little too busy enoying myself....Can't even remember her friend's name.

Nipples: 8/10
BJ : Ok..
Fingering : didn't try
GFE : 9/10 (No rush, very accommodating and hardworking)
Damage: 120+20(room)

alanben
14-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Tks bro alanben for contact .. My long overdue FR...

Tried her last tuesday I think. While we were waiting for our room we tcss abit and got to know that she is sharing a room with a friend. Then I think to myself what not have tama man....have not tried that for awhile. Will the details U can't remember liao..I was a little too busy enoying myself....Can't even remember her friend's name.

Nipples: 8/10
BJ : Ok..
Fingering : didn't try
GFE : 9/10 (No rush, very accommodating and hardworking)
Damage: 120+20(room)

Thanks for your FR.

morbidsaint
15-07-2008, 11:50 PM
Thanks to Bro alanben for the contact...

Called her while im on the bus, saying will reach in 30mins time...once i reached below the Hotel, i gave her a call and about 5 mins a short young lady arrived...

First look, not bad looking...short hair and face is cute...ok ma tu liao on her...

Once in the room, i sat on the bed and smoke...must relax first meh...at the same time also tcss abit...she quite friendly and can talk amost about anything...but dunno why that day not really in the mood to fuck!! I think i got this fucking bad habit...after reading those horny forum..im very curious to see how the gal look like! I think im more curious to see the gal then to bonk them...wahahah...paying $60 to see them..of cos im not so goondo lah...must bonk bonk them mah...back to the story..

After the smoke, i strip myself and hit the shower..minute later he join me inside the shower...she bathe me quite throughtly...then after that i lay on the bed waiting for auction to start...

Once she come out on the shower room, she sprang onto the bed and start to attack my RIGHT nipple!! Then i commented that she is like a kitten feeding on breast milk...she giggled...soon enuff she capped me and start eating my hotrod...her blowjob is not that bad but still can improved...
after a good 10mins of sucking and slurping she mount on me...and start jerking off me....i fucking cannot tahan and change to missionary...i think i lasted only 7-8 stokes...then 1 thousand 2 thousand ......6 thousand Grenade Exploded!!!

Then she start to giggled again, she said: she started and so fast finished!!! Damn paseh loh...but cant blamed her lah...i also dunno why so fast that day...disappointed...

After the act, i hurried to the shower...Then im surprised that she asked me: You seemed to be in a hurried...!! hahaaaa...then i remembered, usually i am the one asking this question to China's FL...but this time round is the girl asking me...feel like a DUCK...wahahah...quack quack quack...

No lah, because that time already 11pm++ le mah...i need to chop chop take a cab so no midnight charges meh...wahahah...

Then when i was showering she just lay on the bed and relax...no rush at all..im the one who is rushing...then she commented again: i tot we can fuck longer, i just started to feel something but you exploded already...fucking damn malu loh...next time up her again i sure drink a lot of beer and wank a few times first then screw her until she vomit sperm...

Then we checkout and go our seperate way...

LOOK: 7/10 (VERY CUTE..REMIND ME OF SOMEONE..BUT CANT REMEMBER WHO).
BODY: 6.5/10 (VERY SLIGHT PLUMP, KINDA SHORT).
BREAST: A+/B (LIGHT BROWN NIPS).
BLOWJOB: 7/10.
PAINTING: NO TRY BUT I THINK CAN.
FRENCHING: NO TRY BUT I THINK CAN.
FINGERING: YES.
FUCKING: 7/10 (GRENADE EXPLODE TOO FAST).
GFE: 8/10.
DAMAGE: $60/1SHOT
OTHERS: SHE HAS A SCAR OF THE STOMACH, SORRY BUT TO BE FRANK IT IS QUITE A TURN OFF..IM SORRY IM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN...BUT JUST TO BE TRUTHFUL TO ALL THE BRO HERE...

alanben
16-07-2008, 02:27 PM

Called her while im on the bus, saying will reach in 30mins time...once i reached below the Hotel, i gave her a call and about 5 mins a short young lady arrived...

First look, not bad looking...short hair and face is cute...ok ma tu liao on her...

Once in the room, i sat on the bed and smoke...must relax first meh...at the same time also tcss abit...she quite friendly and can talk amost about anything...but dunno why that day not really in the mood to fuck!! I think i got this fucking bad habit...after reading those horny forum..im very curious to see how the gal look like! I think im more curious to see the gal then to bonk them...wahahah...paying $60 to see them..of cos im not so goondo lah...must bonk bonk them mah...back to the story..

After the smoke, i strip myself and hit the shower..minute later he join me inside the shower...she bathe me quite throughtly...then after that i lay on the bed waiting for auction to start...

Once she come out on the shower room, she sprang onto the bed and start to attack my RIGHT nipple!! Then i commented that she is like a kitten feeding on breast milk...she giggled...soon enuff she capped me and start eating my hotrod...her blowjob is not that bad but still can improved...
after a good 10mins of sucking and slurping she mount on me...and start jerking off me....i fucking cannot tahan and change to missionary...i think i lasted only 7-8 stokes...then 1 thousand 2 thousand ......6 thousand Grenade Exploded!!!

Then she start to giggled again, she said: she started and so fast finished!!! Damn paseh loh...but cant blamed her lah...i also dunno why so fast that day...disappointed...

After the act, i hurried to the shower...Then im surprised that she asked me: You seemed to be in a hurried...!! hahaaaa...then i remembered, usually i am the one asking this question to China's FL...but this time round is the girl asking me...feel like a DUCK...wahahah...quack quack quack...

No lah, because that time already 11pm++ le mah...i need to chop chop take a cab so no midnight charges meh...wahahah...

Then when i was showering she just lay on the bed and relax...no rush at all..im the one who is rushing...then she commented again: i tot we can fuck longer, i just started to feel something but you exploded already...fucking damn malu loh...next time up her again i sure drink a lot of beer and wank a few times first then screw her until she vomit sperm...

Then we checkout and go our seperate way...

LOOK: 7/10 (VERY CUTE..REMIND ME OF SOMEONE..BUT CANT REMEMBER WHO).
BODY: 6.5/10 (VERY SLIGHT PLUMP, KINDA SHORT).
BREAST: A+/B (LIGHT BROWN NIPS).
BLOWJOB: 7/10.
PAINTING: NO TRY BUT I THINK CAN.
FRENCHING: NO TRY BUT I THINK CAN.
FINGERING: YES.
FUCKING: 7/10 (GRENADE EXPLODE TOO FAST).
GFE: 8/10.
OTHERS: SHE HAS A SCAR OF THE STOMACH, SORRY BUT TO BE FRANK IT IS QUITE A TURN OFF..IM SORRY IM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN...BUT JUST TO BE TRUTHFUL TO ALL THE BRO HERE...

Thanks for your FR but i earlier post has stated she has a scar at the stomach area.

JingQiangBuDao
16-07-2008, 02:40 PM

Haha....a funny name....:D

Wonder if her cb is like LA LA.......:D

Pele
16-07-2008, 03:26 PM

Called her while im on the bus, saying will reach in 30mins time...once i reached below the Hotel, i gave her a call and about 5 mins a short young lady arrived.............................

Then we checkout and go our seperate way.............................

Thanks for your FR. Very informative. :p

morbidsaint
16-07-2008, 10:06 PM
So sorry Bro Alanben...i read your forum again and i missed out the part with the scar on the stomach...my apolgise for not reading properly...:(