PDA

View Full Version : First Philippines Experience

Hotdate
26-06-2008, 01:10 PM
Have not been writing for a while... hope you guys like this.

LIVING LIFE (http://rhotdate.blogspot.com/)

:)

rocksoff
26-06-2008, 07:17 PM
Here's first time report from me too ..

I was in Cebu from Saturday to Wednesday. Monday and Tuesday was busy.

OK, before I go, I check the addresses of the various clubs at cebuclubreviews com .. and learnt the magic words "casa / gate 3" that you tell to taxi driver .. and about the existence of "queensland", a chain of pretty excellent short-time drive-in hotels .. and jonquera, a nasty street in old cebu .. but I also visited some online dating sites .. i searched for girls in the area, and to my surprise there were so many i couldn't reach the end .. and many were very pretty and more important to me: sweet .. i picked some who caught my eye and messaged them. most of them messaged back, and about 5 gave me their hp number before i left ..

so on saturday I arrive and message a few girls. one answers, but she's in Toledo, which turns out to be a smaller city on the island of Cebu. OK, I'm in for an adventure, so I ask around, get a taxi to "City Link" terminal (60PHP), get a v-hire to Toledo (minibus, squashed in like sardines, 80PHP for a 90 minute trip). beautiful scenery on the way, after we finally crawl out of the tangle of cebu.

meantime another two girls answer and i put them off. one of them is also in Toledo.

the girl has been waiting for me at City Link terminal for 2+ hours, with her sister, but she's sparkling and overjoyed to see me. she's an incredibly cute and enthusiastic fresh little girl. I'm the only "foreigner" in sight. we go for lunch at Toledo's fanciest restaurant (Jolibee of course). then we go to her house, where she stays with about 5 generations of extended family and I get introduced to everybody. the house seems to be made of bamboo posts and woven palm leaves. then we go off on our own. she brings me to a much nicer little restaurant with an actual menu, where the manager and all the waitresses come to smile at me and bid me welcome personally. we drink some juice and talk lots. then we go to a KTV room where she sings a couple of songs for me and drinks about one third of a beer.

then it's time for me to go back to cebu .. and i tell i'm sorry to go but can't really ask her back with me as there is only one bed in my hotel room .. and i might be a "bad influence" (she warned me of the bad influences in cebu city). after a short internal struggle she fetches a toothbrush and jumps into the v-hire with me.

that night we go for a pizza at paseo, a live music night spot for rich kids, and then snuggle up together at the hotel (doesn't seem like hotels there mind if you bring company). she was really much too sweet and innocent .. but kissing and passionate cuddling all night was more than enough .. next morning took her to the terminal, just in time for my appointment with girl #2 at Bo's Coffee Shop in Ayala Mall.

she's a tiny little thing, wearing pink, and her sister is even tinier. but she sounds pretty serious and rational. she gave me the impression that she's quite bright. beginning college, studying java development. but dirt poor. when it rains she gets trapped by flood. it sounds like she really lives in a slum. i met her again the next day, with a classmate, and took them to a japanese restaurant. they tasted the sushi and pulled a face and said -- this is like what the POOR people eat! but they liked the experience.

then i needed a break from good girls and pronounced "casa / gate 3" while in a taxi. after a few minutes stop in front of an iron gate with "gate 3" scrawled on it. go in, muddy courtyard, ushered to an empty lounge with couches. i sit down, girls trickle in until there's about 15 or 20. i could take at least 3 of them with pleasure. but the one closest to me KC'd me with her first glance. papasan sits next to me and says "3000", i smile and grimace and say "2000", he says "2500", and I pay up. My girl leaves to pack.

when she's ready we jump in the taxi (waiting all the while) and she directs him to the closest Queensland, a new one. (taxi cost about 150PHP from trip start to end including waiting.)

no hurry at all (i can have her until next morning if i like), TCSS, the girl really begins to relax, and in between fucking her in detail we fall asleep in each other's arms, and whisper sweet nothings, and tell our histories .. she gives me her hp and offers to come to me in the daytime or from 4am when she's not working .. no requests for tips, very happy with the chocolate i give her, i give her more than enough for taxi ..

now i guess i should scout the bars, first find Lucy's Sea Fun Pub but it's closed on a sunday, go back to the mango area to Lone Star. there two expat brothers who have been living there for 20 and 10 years respectively tell me a lot of stories. the longtime one would have made Charles Bukowski nervous. the bar is much more comfortable than duxton, but almost anything is more comfortable than duxton. relaxed, worn, psychedelic rock on the speakers, well-lit stage with big mirrors ..

many of the girls are bit bit chunky and old (e.g. 25) but keep your eye out and SYT sure appear. check cebuclubreviews for barfine/EWR details. i had a good conversation with a Duxton Hill, Bar 5 veteran.

scan the other bars, nothing remarkable, some less worn than others, most feature couches, prices for drinks a fraction of here. all have fat girls and some pretty ones, and all girls are for takeout. pretty girls some SYT, some exotic looking slim ones, one MILF at Lucy's offered me free fuck but I was just too damn sleepy .. if i'm a party animal, i must be a party sloth.

pass out alone.

next day business all day. evening meet girlie #2 again as told.

next day business all day. the VIP lounge at the venue has a partition with some easy chairs where you could get shoulder/head/hand massage .. tried that for 15 minutes and got the lovely massage girl's hp number. she wears glasses and looks playful and serious at once. and she calls me sir. in each text message she calls me sir about 5 times. at end of day i collect her and her two colleagues (girl, and 18-yo boy) and we go eat BBQ at a branch of Larsian. many stalls with charcoal, smoky, you go pick your pig, chicken, fish, intestine, liver, squid, etc and they grill it for you, serve it with rice and chilli/vinegar that you mix up yourself -- the bill for the three of us was about 280PHP. then after that adjourn to hotel with the two girls who give me four-hand oil massage for about 90 minutes, but no hanky panky. money never mentioned, when i ask it's up to me .. i remembered seeing signs advertising 300PHP for an hour, so I give them 600PHP between the two of them and they're very happy.

after seeing them off i text the casa girl to ask if she's available -- she says she'd love to come to me but she's working! she didn't realise i want to come and pay for her, she wants to come to me after work .. but then she texts "please come take me" .. i'm already on my way, so answer "OK", and she writes back "REALLY?!" -- and is all smiles when i'm there to collect her ..

spend all night with her that night, very sweet and tender .. lovely gentle girl ..

OK next day mission out to Toledo again to meet the other girl from there. she meets me with her mother. we go to her house. fuck me -- she's neighbours with the first girl i met! and the girl is standing on the balcony! minor consternation. but we get through somehow. the poor girl was obviously disappointed, but she stayed very kind and polite. after an hour or two of rather strained conversation, we say goodbye .. and the first girl joins me again, also rather shaken by the unexpected meeting, but still she wants to accompany me back to the airport to say goodbye .. which means about 3 hours strenuous traveling for her, each way ..

all in all, GFE to the max, 100% proof, don't be surprized if i marry one ..

one word of advice for bros who want to try the dating sites -- they're not like sex141.com .. if you're looking for someone to screw, make sure you make this very clear beforehand. otherwise would not be fair.

all in all found cebu very easy to make contacts, and very personal and friendly girls, not stuck-up ..

joystick2219
26-06-2008, 08:13 PM
Hahahahhahahahah!!!!! U never ever surprise me Bro...boy arn't u glad that u gav Bkk a miss!!

rocksoff
27-06-2008, 09:45 AM
Well I'm glad I went to Philippines .. it's a remarkable place .. sophistication mixed with poverty .. natural beauty and slums .. you can go to a resort and ignore the slums, but somehow I cannot do that ..

KHS05
27-06-2008, 10:33 AM
Have not been writing for a while... hope you guys like this.

LIVING LIFE (http://rhotdate.blogspot.com/)

:)

Fully support ur findings. Treat them nice and you will be truely rewarded. They seems to prefer us (in fact very few ever had S'poreans) and most of them seems to give the same comment as we are more gentle and have more human feelings towards them.

CheongStar2000
27-06-2008, 11:33 AM
Wow Bro Rocksoff

What a review!!! What a report!!! Congratulations dude. It was fascinating reading those things in detail that you have written.

I thought my description of AC was better but you seem to be several streets ahead of me. Yo brudder yo... the way to go..

I agree with bro KHS05
1) Be gentle
2) Treat them well
3) Strike up a chemistry with them if possible
and you will be truly rewarded.

Tips of any form are appreciated be they a pack of cigarrettes (that is if the girl smokes)/chocolates (you cant go wrong on that one!!!)/beer.

All you hv to do is go to the nearest 7-11 and buy a carton of beer and stash them in the fridge in your hotel room and offer it to your SYTs. Most of them will be glad you offered them a drink.

singaporekid
27-06-2008, 03:50 PM
rocksoff, this is a very detailed power FR from you.
like the way you describe

Hotdate
27-06-2008, 03:54 PM
Fully support ur findings. Treat them nice and you will be truely rewarded. They seems to prefer us (in fact very few ever had S'poreans) and most of them seems to give the same comment as we are more gentle and have more human feelings towards them.

Ya, maybe it's because not many S'poreans chiong there? I don't know. The girl from Flamingo told me I was her first Chinese or S'porean. I don't remember seeing any Chinese 'tong bao' in Flamingo either.

Hotdate
27-06-2008, 04:00 PM
Tips of any form are appreciated be they a pack of cigarrettes (that is if the girl smokes)/chocolates (you cant go wrong on that one!!!)/beer.

That's why I bought her the fruity ice cream at Filling Station. She loves ice creams. :)

rocksoff
27-06-2008, 04:33 PM
Thank you very much all bros for your kind reception of my jumbled FR :-)

And thank you Hotdate for not minding that I climb on your thread too .. and so much agree with what you say about making life a little less harsh.

Things are fucked up enough already. We are part of it by cheonging at all .. but no need to make things worse, give back some humanity don't take only .. And don't get lost so much you have no heart left to give.

The casa girl said to me "you listened to me .. " as if she was surprized .. She had such a quiet little voice .. waking up in the morning with hugs and kisses, when we're horny saying quietly in my ear "fuck me now", without urgency, just like an invitation ..

KHS05
27-06-2008, 09:56 PM
Bro Hotdate and Rocksoff FR triggered my urge to visit PH again..... so I book my flight to Manila this afternoon. I'll be there in Malate from 3 July to 7 July. Any bro there during this time?

rocksoff
27-06-2008, 10:19 PM
I'll keep an eye open for Malate FR ;-)

KHS05
27-06-2008, 10:36 PM
I'll keep an eye open for Malate FR ;-)

Malate famous for it's LA Cafe and Robinson Plaza FLs. If time permits, will go to Angeles City to lookup old GFs

Hotdate
27-06-2008, 11:36 PM
And thank you Hotdate for not minding that I climb on your thread too .. and so much agree with what you say about making life a little less harsh.

Not at all. We are all here to share our sexciting experiences. :)

Things are fucked up enough already. We are part of it by cheonging at all .. but no need to make things worse, give back some humanity don't take only .. And don't get lost so much you have no heart left to give.

We know it's all so 'commercial', but, if you give a little heart and leave a little love, it can be so gratifying.

Hotdate
27-06-2008, 11:45 PM
Bro Hotdate and Rocksoff FR triggered my urge to visit PH again..... so I book my flight to Manila this afternoon. I'll be there in Malate from 3 July to 7 July. Any bro there during this time?

How I wish I can be there again. Oh well... will have to wait for my company to send me on the next business trip there. I missed 'you know who'... :o

CheongStar2000
28-06-2008, 08:59 AM
KHS05 Re: First Philippines Experience

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro KHS05, Malate will be expensive where single LD is P175 and double i think P275.

So you should be going down to AC. But who am i to suggest? Its just a suggestion dude. To each his own.

I will be in AC just after u leave Manila.

KHS05
30-06-2008, 05:12 PM
LA Cafe is a FL bar. No LD concept there.

CheongStar2000
01-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Bro KHS05, yeah LA CAFE is an FL Bar and its open 24 hours. There is no concept of LD there.

The SYTs are pretty choosy. I really sometimes dunno what/who they looking for. I was quoted P2.5k for ST by an SYT. Their whole night charges are P4k plus. I was once approached by a group of sisters (2 of them) but i baulked at the thought of having to spend close to 9k. I thought AC would be a better choice where you get very good quality SYTs for a BF of 1300 peso and that includes everything.

Hotdate
02-07-2008, 09:12 PM
I was quoted P2.5k for ST by an SYT. ... I thought AC would be a better choice where you get very good quality SYTs for a BF of 1300 peso and that includes everything.

Hmm... both are a whole lot cheaper than in Makati.

CheongStar2000
03-07-2008, 01:17 AM
Hotdate:

Dude cheaper in Makati? Cheaper than AC?

Can you let me know where. I am going AC in a couple of days and if you hv the info right let me know so that i can experience it first hand.

i have tried manila/makati/pasay/malate and all these places are really much much more expensive than AC.

However i am prepared to learn or relearn the ropes. Kindly give me the details in Makati? or have i understood you wrongly. apologies in advance if thats so.

DrMuller
05-07-2008, 03:09 AM
HI bro ,
this my first posting, so pls excuse my poor reporting.
I went go to a 'pub/bar', and the price is about 1400 for the bar, n the girls ranges anything from 2500 onwards. for overnight.
they will be dancing on stage n you can invite them to sit w you, buy a drink n negotiate.
However once you get to know a girl, n you RTF. you can get her number, n contact her to set up a 'personal' date, thus skipping the 'bar' fee.

This time i went to visit a bar, paid 1400, n negotiated 2500 with the girl.
Very girlfriend, follow to the hotel,
Once in the room, washed up, tease tease a bit, TCSS.
Then we went to the bed. standard, lick lick BBBJ.. n catbath all over, in a GF manner.. Very shoik!
AR, French... CD still untouched...
Then she juz mounted me w/o the CD!
I was afraid, but she said she juz did her medical n she's clean..
(looking back, it was a stupid move on my part--muz go blood test liao:(

She started rocking n rocking.. until I almost exploded.. n i ask her to slow down. unlike my local GL, she was very ok to slow down, n not rush me.
she dismount n started to bbbj, taking care not to make me cum yet!
When I had enough n was ready.. she said.. see me rock, baby. i'll come with you..
MY GOD! how she rocked.... and I blasted into her RAW.. wow..
could feel her pussy tighten as we came together.

she then cleaned me n we reated a while..
then we TCSS, n i got her contact, n try to set up the next meeting..

then my didi started to hv a reaction n she bbbj me again..
the whole SOP again mission, dogie, n end up she rock me again(lazy la..)

we then rested, n washed up again.
doze off a bit

its like 4am n she say she need to go off to beat the traffic..
I was reluctant n we rubba rubba, then once again she started a bbbj on ended with a CIM.

She's supp to stay till 6, but by that time i was so shag, i agreed to let her leave. coz i wanted to KO too.

In all, a v good experience!
looks:quite pretty, but typical Philipina looks
body, nice pperky C cup
short 1.58?
dark skin
girlfriend service
hot sex!
RTF ( but will def use CD!!)

CheongStar2000
06-07-2008, 12:03 AM
Hi Dr Muller

Good one nice report.

i hv tried that at AC and it works. However in AC the BF includes everything. However the SYT gets only half of the BF or a little more than half. So i usually tell them that they can keep the whole BF and they are only too happy.

However my friend tried it out and it did not work. However there is no much benefit to us at AC since we dun save anything

Hotdate
08-07-2008, 07:43 PM
Hotdate:

Dude cheaper in Makati? Cheaper than AC? ...

Kindly give me the details in Makati? or have i understood you wrongly. apologies in advance if thats so.

Hahaha... yup u have mistaken me. Both AC and Malate are a lot cheaper than Makati. :D

Hotdate
08-07-2008, 07:51 PM
HI bro ,
this my first posting, ...

:) Seems u have a better experience than I have. :D
It's so dangerous making it without a CD with these girls. Would strongly advise not to take their assurance, no matter how they assure you.

havana
08-07-2008, 10:36 PM
Yah. Thats true!
It is like playing Russian roulette:cool: U never know when u will bite the bullet:eek:

Hotdate
09-07-2008, 11:24 PM
Here's an added twist from my first Pinoy experience. The girl from Flamingo called me. I was totally surprised. But, after hearing why she called me, I was totally put off. :(

She asked me to lend her some money. Told me that I can send it to her via Western Union. She didn't even tried to 'teh' me. I was like, we hardly know each other. We only met for barely 6 hours. I was just laughing to myself.

mooner
23-07-2008, 12:27 AM
I can't recall exactly which forum that I read a kind bro recommended the MP in Makati's One Roman Suites Hotel (opposite Reinassance Hotel Makati). The MP is called Phoenix 1, located on the third floor of the hotel. Refer to this link for the full address Featured Massage Parlor - Phoenix One Gentleman’s Club | Best Massage Parlors (http://www.bestmassageparlors.com/featured-massage-parlor-phoenix-one-gentlemans-club/)

Decided to try my luck yesterday at Phoenix 1. The place is not hard to find, it is diagonally opposite from the back of Reinassance Hotel (across from the main road, i think it is called Passay Road). The front sign stated "One Roman Suites". So I walked in and ask the receptionist whethter there is a MP, she said 3rd floor. So I walked up the staircase in front of the reception. Soon as i reached the 3rd floor, was greeted by a gentlman who led me into the dim "lobby" and into a small reception room. Before I had the chance to look around the room, the curtain on my left was drawn revealing a brightly lit room. I was overwhelmed by the magnificant sight...as behind a glass wall, there were more than 30 Filipina gals, with all kind of shapes and looks. In general, mostly in the 6-8 catergory. I actually had a hard time choosing the most perfect one. After staring and asking the guy next to me about some details of the gals like age, how long in the line...etc. I have chosen one with the least make up - a 23yo lady.

The receptionist told me to pay 1400peso for the room, time is 1hr 15mins. As this was my first time there, I had to clarify with her on the other "rate"...she just said, P1400 is for room and massage, others have to negotiate with the gal. So i said fine and follow the guy to the room. While reaching the room, I tipped the guy P200 and asked him the standard rate for "tips"...he was obviously very pleased to provide the info. He said, standard is P1400-P1500 but to negotiate with the gal. Well, that was all I need to know.

Soon the gal came, tcss a bit but she was obviously kinda not in the mood and she later claimed that I was her 4th customer since 6pm (when she started work). Which was considered high as there were 30+ gals there and most of them have not started work yet. Somehow, our relationship grew within the next 30-40mins...as I hit the right note with her and we clicked well. She is a very hygienic gal who washes herself and myself thoroughly, brushed her teeth and use mouth wash to clean her mouth before the action. Seeing her being so hygienic, I also peiseh and brushed my teeth by using the supplied toothbrush and listerine to wash my mouth.

In the bed, she gave me a superb back lotion massage, kinda unexpected to receive an above average massage from such MP place. After the massage, she was very direct and asked me whether i want to F her...so I ask her the rate, she said P1500 but up to me if i want to give more...:) she sure knows how to make business.

Of course, with full intention for having a good time, I opted the full service. She started with the usually sensual catbath...then followed by BJ with Cap, kinda SOP then she wanted to ride me and tried to put on some KY but i stopped her as i want to eat her. She was like..."you sure you want to eat me? You better be good as i get put off if I dun like the way u lick...blah blah". I responded, let see how...! And plunged myself into her shaven lovehole...i actually hit the jackpot as she liked it and turned herself into a horny love machine...she obviously enjoyed it so well that she pulled my hands to squeeze her breast and also pulled my finger to mouth so that she can suck my fingers. I licked her for at least a good 20mins but as the time was running out and she have not cum....she asked me to ride her so that I can release first. I took the opportunity to invite to continue the session in my hotel room, to my surprise she said YES YES...(during the massage, she told me that she would want to leave for home after my session as she had enough customers for the day...so I knew she will be off after she's done with me) :D

After i unloaded, she asked me again if I really wanted her to come to my room, i said yes and gave her my hotel and room no...and left. At that time, she seems quite keen but I wasn't sure if she would turn up. It was already 1am.

I went back to my room, took another shower and rested in bed...I dozed off thereafter as i was pretty tired. Half way sleeping, I thought I heard the door bell, so I woke up and check...there she was standing right outside my door. It was already 2am...but I gladly opened the door and let her in. She looked even more beautiful in her plain cloth...simple singlet, shorts and sports shoes. We spent another 2 hours in my room, finished her off with another session of intense licking and f**king...when she CAME, she came so violently and she was definitely a super horny chio gal. I came again, and this time we frenched like real lovers (at first she din even let me kiss her). She left my room at 4+am and gave me her number so that I can call her again before I leave Manila...I was dead tired and still need to wake up to work at 830am...

But...it was worth it even though I was so tired today at work...

Overall, I found a gem here...and for those bros who are lazy to cheong pubs/bars to pick up FL....can consider Phoenix One for great selection of chio gals...sorry bro that i can't revealed her name or identity as she was not allowed to go to customer's room. Hope you can undertand...

The price is reasonable....P1400 + P1500...cost less than picking up a gal in EDSA or LA...btw, I paid her again when she came to my room as she is a real $ face...but for the fun time I get, I dun mind paying a little more...

A little long FR but I hope this can help fellow bros who lives around Makati and wanted to have some fun by cheonging the MP for a change. Based on the info i gathered, getting a chio FL in Makati will definitely cost you more...

Hotdate
23-07-2008, 08:11 PM
I can't recall exactly which forum that I read a kind bro recommended the MP in Makati's One Roman Suites Hotel (opposite Reinassance Hotel Makati). The MP is called Phoenix 1, located on the third floor of the hotel....

Wonderful experience, Mooner. ;) Must find time to go to Phoenix the next time I happen to be in Makati.

mooner
23-07-2008, 11:26 PM
Originally Posted by mooner
I can't recall exactly which forum that I read a kind bro recommended the MP in Makati's One Roman Suites Hotel (opposite Reinassance Hotel Makati). The MP is called Phoenix 1, located on the third floor of the hotel....

Just to clarify, otherwise fellow bros may blame me for giving false info...Phoenix 1 may not always have full load of babes cos based on the forum that led me to this MP, the FR contributor said there were like 8-10 gals...also learned from my gal that it was not usually that many gals, but she never said how many...so try your luck bros....:D

mooner
23-07-2008, 11:27 PM
Note: special thanks to the bros who upped me...please leave your nicks...for those who didn't can please PM me

Big Daddy Cool
24-07-2008, 11:02 AM
Just to clarify, otherwise fellow bros may blame me for giving false info...Phoenix 1 may not always have full load of babes cos based on the forum that led me to this MP, the FR contributor said there were like 8-10 gals...also learned from my gal that it was not usually that many gals, but she never said how many...so try your luck bros....:D

Can a MP operate with just 8-10 girls ? :eek:

mooner
25-07-2008, 08:25 AM

I dunno man...never run a MP before :D

but why not as it could be that most gals are working so you have only that few choices left to choose from...

Hotdate
25-07-2008, 03:25 PM

It's also possible depending on the time of day or day of week. You'd probably see less girls during meal times, for example.

mypleasuredom
26-04-2009, 11:19 PM
Here's an added twist from my first Pinoy experience. The girl from Flamingo called me. I was totally surprised. But, after hearing why she called me, I was totally put off. :(

She asked me to lend her some money. Told me that I can send it to her via Western Union. She didn't even tried to 'teh' me. I was like, we hardly know each other. We only met for barely 6 hours. I was just laughing to myself.

Actually this is a norm for filipina to ask their foreign BF for money. I have kana more than a dozen asking me for $$$ via Western or other form of porn site. Rather pissed off and blacklist them.

Bro you know why Internet Cafe is so rampant in Philippines? Some of these gals are full-time "Net-Girl" asking foreigners for money. Hope of our bros here fall into the trap.

Speaking about devils, I will be going to Makati next month. Wish me luck to meet SYTs nightly :p

mypleasuredom
26-04-2009, 11:20 PM
Any bros want to join me, pls free to PM me.

Date : mid-May.

scotthollywood
06-05-2009, 01:41 AM
It all sound advise heading over there for my first time on 10th may 09 so look forward to putting the advise in to action i'll let u know how it goes:D

mooner
15-05-2009, 02:27 AM

Went back to Pheonix 1 a few times in my recent trips, finally found the answer to the "mystery": try not to go on SUNDAY as most girls will be off spending time with the family - it's their "church" and family reunion day...once I went on Sunday, there were only 5 girls, most CIM....:(