PDA

View Full Version : MLs with great hip/waist ratio?

davidiiideee
04-04-2022, 11:17 AM
I didnt find anything similar to the boob lovers thread: https://samsforum.store/showthread.php?t=856439 so I decided to create a new one, admins please delete if this already exist somewhere

Anyone have MLs with really great frame/hip/waist ratio? Slim frame/hips but wide hips? It would be a plus if they also have great ass and legs. Another plus if shes a milf/gilf.

I only know one such ML at jalan sultan area that i can PM, but havent been there in a while so im not sure if she's still there.

davidiiideee
26-04-2024, 04:31 PM
Feels sad to reply to my own thread but i just realized i found what ive been looking for

One is PRC near downtown area. Great D cup boobs but i like her cos she got a small waist and huge ass and thick thighs. Hip/waist ratio is not really what i was looking for but i guess good enough.

2nd one is also PRC, a OWO shop in heartland area. Small boobs, small waist, fairly flat tummy, but very wide hips and nicely shaped butt. For me her waist/hip ratio is exactly what i like, cant believe shes even asian if you judge from her figure.

I found them over 2 yrs hunting. Both are late 30s. Not very easy for me to find as most MLs are asian and asian figures are usually slim or petite.