PDA

View Full Version : Edging massage

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Jackcarver
24-03-2022, 10:53 AM
Hi all, anyone have recommendations for long edging massage? My regular recently RTC, quite sad didn't manage to book a goodbye RTM.

Good massage is a plus but the focus for me is long edging :D

telegram
24-03-2022, 10:56 AM
Hi all, anyone have recommendations for long edging massage? My regular recently RTC, quite sad didn't manage to book a goodbye RTM.

Willing to spend $8X/hr? There are quite a few.
I also hope to find $5X/hr with good massage + long edging.

melltgb11
24-03-2022, 10:59 AM

One of it is KyoXX Spa? :D

west311
24-03-2022, 11:32 PM
Hi bro, can pm contact? thanks alot!

ahbang
25-03-2022, 10:55 AM
Is it nice? I haven’t go try yet busy these few months

xqccwb
25-03-2022, 11:28 AM
would love to know some recommendations too, most nowadays totally no teasing, so sad :(

masterbaker
25-03-2022, 11:50 AM
Have a contact to trade, looking for ones that do juagen / prostate with anus poking hahaha

derrick80
25-03-2022, 12:22 PM
would love to know some recommendations too, most nowadays totally no teasing, so sad :(

Probably u took the normal package. Only with the 8x/9x package, will have some teasing

Normady
25-03-2022, 12:58 PM
Have a contact to trade, looking for ones that do juagen / prostate with anus poking hahaha

I have one that poke anus all the way to your prostate. :D:D

sladang
25-03-2022, 01:10 PM

zhun bo? sure or not? :D ..

ALEXANDER1987
25-03-2022, 01:37 PM

Can pm ctc. Thanks in advance

ilovegirlgirl
25-03-2022, 01:51 PM

Which ml?? Hehe

skyscrape
25-03-2022, 01:55 PM

Pm to share contact

marcus77
26-03-2022, 09:36 PM

Steady lah can pang sai ask her poke to clear

Cupping888
27-03-2022, 10:08 AM
Actually edging massage very easy.

Just ask the ML to do certain parts more..I always get my ML to tell her to do my groin area because I do alot of cycling. Told her my inner groin, hamstring all very tight, from the back down to the hammies.

She will spend more time there...even when I got a boner, she also act blur. wahahahaah...

sibeinerd
27-03-2022, 11:58 AM
Actually edging massage very easy.

Just ask the ML to do certain parts more..I always get my ML to tell her to do my groin area because I do alot of cycling. Told her my inner groin, hamstring all very tight, from the back down to the hammies.

She will spend more time there...even when I got a boner, she also act blur. wahahahaah...

Whuch ml bro can share tanks

curious11
03-04-2022, 09:51 AM
tried SLG Rainbow based on a bros recommendation. i think this is real edging. first time i hold my climax for more than half hr before just blowing everything out..

location wise quite discreet but need some walking distance from mrt.

parking street level or under basement car park at a complex nearby. just follow her in instruction to go to get unit. place is okok for cleanliness but get good massage and jg and edging.

nice to chat with but during jg she will concentrate more hence less talking.

will rtm but just that timing and location not too convenient for me.

Cheesebeast
03-04-2022, 07:42 PM
tried SLG Rainbow based on a bros recommendation. i think this is real edging. first time i hold my climax for more than half hr before just blowing everything out..

parking street level or under basement car park at a complex nearby. just follow her in instruction to go to get unit. place is okok for cleanliness but get good massage and jg and edging.

How did you tell her you wanted an edging?

curious11
03-04-2022, 09:41 PM
just say u trying her jg apparently that’s her way of doing lol.

Peacekeeping
03-04-2022, 09:48 PM
Basic communication skills...

Zakarum
03-04-2022, 11:43 PM
just say u trying her jg apparently that’s her way of doing lol.

I believe her juagen kind is tease and deny, leaning more towards the sensual rather than painful type?

curious11
04-04-2022, 06:40 AM
ya totally not pain at all haha. if want pain there are others i believe

curious11
04-04-2022, 01:20 PM
to enjoy both edging and good strong massage, in my opinion an hour is not enough. The purpose of edging is to prolong. If possible, go beyond 20 mins and that would eat into massage time.

Try to start off with a good ML and groom her into it. Furthermore, you just cant enquire....online all will say they dont do, face to face all say they know but most turn out to be slower hj..hahaha

true. that’s why i only go for 15 mins massage. but even from 15 min can feel her strength. so worth visiting her for massage as well.

180baht
04-04-2022, 01:54 PM

7P from SLG..... 60 mins is too short so take the 90 mins package to enjoy both her solid massage and edging afterwards.
Not easy to book her as she is semi-retired and only takes max of 5 customers per day.... prefering to spend her evenings going for long runs.

HotSalami
04-04-2022, 07:25 PM
Edging massage seems to be quite rare because most ml want you to cum asap.

hellobye
05-04-2022, 02:34 PM
Edging massage seems to be quite rare because most ml want you to cum asap.

there use to be one on 2nd floor at bencoleen opposite OG. Basically each time i go in is straight away naked and lie on the bed. ladies there will make the bed sit up and straight away concentrate on that area. At the end of 1 hr then make you cum. They dont allow you to touch them but i manage to strip one of them naked and french kiss her towards the end after being her regular. I cant rmb the shop name and whether is it still around as i last went there before covid started.

xnarsilx
05-04-2022, 03:42 PM
I have 1 to trade. Lady sure take her time to touch, massage, stroke, press different pressure points on and around the dick and butt hole. Can share more details via PM.

HSB2000
05-04-2022, 09:50 PM
there use to be one on 2nd floor at bencoleen opposite OG. Basically each time i go in is straight away naked and lie on the bed. ladies there will make the bed sit up and straight away concentrate on that area. At the end of 1 hr then make you cum. They dont allow you to touch them but i manage to strip one of them naked and french kiss her towards the end after being her regular. I cant rmb the shop name and whether is it still around as i last went there before covid started.

Think I know which one, they closed down liao.

serav1
05-04-2022, 10:24 PM
Best actual edging experience i ever had was at a spa in jurong west. Pity the ML left already and I don't have her contact. It was actually a 88 gimmmick shop but I went anyway coz the photos were tempting. Basically she sat in the JG position with my thighs on her leg and used some caressing motion on my lil bro with some thigh and groin area teasing as well. I actually managed to cum without her actually grabbing/stroking my member due to her technique.

Down side was she didn't allow any roaming at all, and her temperament was kinda cold. But till this day I'm still amazed at myself for being able to shoot due to that technique. Never had anything similar since.

Zakarum
06-04-2022, 01:29 AM
Best actual edging experience i ever had was at a spa in jurong west. Pity the ML left already and I don't have her contact. It was actually a 88 gimmmick shop but I went anyway coz the photos were tempting. Basically she sat in the JG position with my thighs on her leg and used some caressing motion on my lil bro with some thigh and groin area teasing as well. I actually managed to cum without her actually grabbing/stroking my member due to her technique.

Down side was she didn't allow any roaming at all, and her temperament was kinda cold. But till this day I'm still amazed at myself for being able to shoot due to that technique. Never had anything similar since.

Sounds like Hara spa at BB

sibeinerd
06-04-2022, 10:35 AM
Think I know which one, they closed down liao.

This one I also know…
Any idea where they went to?
Or got similar lobang
Long time no see bro haha :)

HSB2000
06-04-2022, 11:36 AM
This one I also know…
Any idea where they went to?
Or got similar lobang
Long time no see bro haha :)

Haha no idea and me too still sourcing for similar lobang.

singkid
13-04-2022, 05:54 AM
Can PM to share contact.

bignehneh
16-04-2022, 08:26 AM
Can try Shi Shi at sglonelyguy. She usually give you edging till you got ultra song

sean99
16-04-2022, 09:45 AM
Anybody keen to exchange? i got few with excellent edging massage do for exchange.

TonyMontana
20-04-2022, 09:58 PM
My best edging ml has returned to China unfortunately. Have yet to find a replacement.

ladyassasinato
21-04-2022, 06:47 AM
Anybody keen to exchange? i got few with excellent edging massage do for exchange.

Have you tried that ml at Yishun? Her hdly edging rub is better than HJ. :D

sladang
21-04-2022, 11:10 AM
Strip one of them naked meaning u removed her bra, shirt, panty, pants? :D ..

Honestly if u paid 88 & are served the menu as per your mentioned, it is considered a super duper deal liao consider that u are able to cum due to her technique without even her touching your water pistol.

Unless u paid 88 & she din even come close to your CBD area then it's truly a disaster for u :D ..

scuderia888
21-04-2022, 11:17 AM

Bro, can share contact please?
I'm a newbie, sorry.
Thanks

eric883
23-04-2022, 06:46 PM
I have 1 to trade. Lady sure take her time to touch, massage, stroke, press different pressure points on and around the dick and butt hole. Can share more details via PM.

Hi, bro pls share the contact

Anycall
25-04-2022, 10:23 AM
Can try Shi Shi at sglonelyguy. She usually give you edging till you got ultra song

Is she a milf? Always very skeptical about the reviews from okt websites

bignehneh
25-04-2022, 11:56 AM
Is she a milf? Always very skeptical about the reviews from okt websites

Confirm damn good

Biggestbad
26-04-2022, 10:22 AM
Any bros can kindly share edging contacts? Thanks!

Helplessbro
26-04-2022, 10:32 AM
Please share edging contacts!

Helplessbro
26-04-2022, 10:35 AM
Please share contact!

stevieblunder69
26-04-2022, 07:59 PM

bruv share ctc pls

potterlee
26-04-2022, 10:26 PM
Got one Malaysian syt who will touch everywhere except that part. Might not consider edging but teasing is quite good

linda tan
03-05-2022, 07:44 PM

Pls share contacts, 🙏

LimJj
03-05-2022, 08:05 PM

Hi bro, please share contact

hickory2
04-05-2022, 12:13 AM
Got one Malaysian syt who will touch everywhere except that part. Might not consider edging but teasing is quite good

Hi bro can share contact?

sipeklong
04-05-2022, 12:35 AM
Have you tried that ml at Yishun? Her hdly edging rub is better than HJ. :D

Hmm which ml in yishun?

07-05-2022, 12:06 AM

waste of time, unless you want blue balls... edging means stroking and making the experience last... not touching nearby but never at the key spots... :(

melltgb11
07-05-2022, 05:52 PM
waste of time, unless you want blue balls... edging means stroking and making the experience last... not touching nearby but never at the key spots... :(

Hi bro, totally agree with you, that why I stopped visit after 2 tries:)

ArnieArnie
10-05-2022, 11:26 AM
Bump thread for sharing good edging ML. Pm me for trading or up ur pts in return for sharing :)

retepoet
10-05-2022, 12:19 PM
who is the best there, wanna try soon 😜😜

retepoet
10-05-2022, 12:25 PM
come, I’m ok to trade with u 😇😇

retepoet
10-05-2022, 12:27 PM
care to share bro

Seaonline
10-05-2022, 03:06 PM
Care to share contact bros? Would like to experience thanks in advance’

Juzneedamassage
16-05-2022, 12:34 AM
Hi bro, totally agree with you, that why I stopped visit after 2 tries:)

Actually, my experience was a bit different. Got teased by C***y till I exploded :)
Have to upgrade the package though. I went for 90 mins massage. Paid $118 instead of $88

alphapunk2
16-05-2022, 01:08 AM
Pm to share contact

bro which video did you get your profile pic from?

Basha
16-05-2022, 01:10 AM
Care to share contact bros? Would like to experience thanks in advance’

I do have a contact

sladang
16-05-2022, 01:16 AM
Actually, my experience was a bit different. Got teased by C***y till I exploded :)
Have to upgrade the package though. I went for 90 mins massage. Paid $118 instead of $88

Beside Cathy, any idea who else will tease till u explode for $118? :D ..

Juzneedamassage
16-05-2022, 08:39 AM
Beside Cathy, any idea who else will tease till u explode for $118? :D ..

Never tried others in the same shop. You try asking bro sghappyman. He will share with you his recommendation :)

PrivateRyan
16-05-2022, 11:19 AM
Tied up by a 38D boobs pretty ML at central area SPA, nipple teasing, edging until almost cumming & she squeeze my penis head & press an acupoint under it to block my orgasm, not allow to cum & continuous tease+torture. Never had such an intense torturing orgasm before lol

Entrance 1hr $50, GQ rates apply for special menu,
- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

https://i.ibb.co/dLfY6jh/BE526080-F78-E-44-C3-B1-B9-4-F9959104-E37.jpg

Best to book 1st & go in evening for exotic menu, can keep your toys in her locker

Biggestbad
16-05-2022, 09:51 PM
Tied up by a 38D boobs pretty ML at central area SPA, nipple teasing, edging until almost cumming & she squeeze my penis head & press an acupoint under it to block my orgasm, not allow to cum & continuous tease+torture. Never had such an intense torturing orgasm before lol

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Best to book 1st & go in evening for exotic menu, can keep your toys in her locker

Sounds awesome bro. Able to share contact please? Thanks in advance!

Azuredeep
16-05-2022, 10:55 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Wow! Able to share contact please? Thanks in advance!

curious11
17-05-2022, 06:51 AM

Recently rtm for rainbow and standard did not drop. still powerful massage and good sensual edging all the remainder until i exploded. one of the more all rounder i found lately with good looks, nice bod and great massage skill.

shared contact with some bros previously hope to hear of their experience too

Sss7522
17-05-2022, 07:29 AM

Sounds amazing, able to share? Thank you

pipeline90
17-05-2022, 08:57 AM
I have one that poke anus all the way to your prostate. :D:D hi bro, care to share the contact. Thanks

retepoet
17-05-2022, 10:44 AM
Recently rtm for rainbow and standard did not drop. still powerful massage and good sensual edging all the remainder until i exploded. one of the more all rounder i found lately with good looks, nice bod and great massage skill.

Care to share bro 😃😃

melltgb11
17-05-2022, 10:58 AM
Care to share bro 😃😃

Contact is available in the sglonelyguy Web.

Roswell
17-05-2022, 01:51 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Looks good bro, when she squeeze your head, is it the painful type or teasing type? I dont like the torture kind

PrivateRyan
17-05-2022, 02:39 PM
Looks good bro, when she squeeze your head, is it the painful type or teasing type? I dont like the torture kind

Bro, shared with her your limits before starting your 1st session. She will then squeezed your dick enough to break your orgasm mood, and used her thumb to press a point under your forehead to stop you from cumming.

Her torturing session with her regulars, can be very intense with ropes, candle wax dripping & slapping your face, suffocation by her 38D tits.

If you are tied up & start screaming, the next thing is a towel stuff inside your mouth, I also cannot save you lol

https://i.ibb.co/gJB5sW7/CD20116-D-592-C-4-A18-B55-E-5-E80-E6592826.gif

melltgb11
17-05-2022, 02:45 PM
Tks bro for sharing the 38D contact with me. Booked a session later:D

Let's see how good is the orgarsm torture :)

Roswell
17-05-2022, 02:49 PM
Bro, shared with her your limits before starting your 1st session. She will then squeezed your dick enough to break your orgasm mood, and used her thumb to press a point under your forehead to stop you from cumming.

Her torturing session with her regulars, can be very intense with ropes, candle wax dripping & slapping your face, suffocation by her 38D tits.

If you are tied up & start screaming, the next thing is a towel stuff inside your mouth, I also cannot save you lol

Your first picture looks pain, but your second picture looks pleasurable. 😁😁

BiEyeBoy
17-05-2022, 05:06 PM
Hi Bro, can share contact, very keen to try, thanks

Kilika
17-05-2022, 06:59 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Wow, bro able to share contact?

isipil
17-05-2022, 07:22 PM
Can share ctr bro?

powerlah1314
17-05-2022, 08:20 PM
Bro please share contacts, thanks.

rom22
17-05-2022, 08:38 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Wah bro.. Can pls share contact? Thanks!

Happybb
17-05-2022, 09:11 PM
Can share contact

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

sladang
17-05-2022, 09:13 PM
Wasai, this is BDSM level leh, fierce sial :D ..

Those faint-hearted must be physically & mentally prepared ya :D ..

Apollo
18-05-2022, 12:03 AM

nice pic, up for sharing cheers bro :D

chrisplay7
18-05-2022, 02:40 PM
Bro, can share contact please. Thanks

singuy83
19-05-2022, 11:48 AM

Can share ctc bro thks!

curlybanana
19-05-2022, 11:50 AM
Hi bro may I have the contact pls? Tia

ChaosSoul
19-05-2022, 04:16 PM
Hi Bro,

Can share ctc please? Thanks!

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

potterlee
19-05-2022, 09:51 PM
Any review bro? Can't wait for it hahaTks bro for sharing the 38D contact with me. Booked a session later:D

Let's see how good is the orgarsm torture :)

melltgb11
20-05-2022, 11:23 AM
Any review bro? Can't wait for it haha

Hahahah, for my experience, turn out to be handxxx marathon with new record of 3 times within 1 hour.

Maybe we cannot clip for the edging experience :D

1985derrick1985
20-05-2022, 03:15 PM
Bro can share ctc. Tia

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Ac11
20-05-2022, 04:09 PM
Hahahah, for my experience, turn out to be handxxx marathon with new record of 3 times within 1 hour.

Maybe we cannot clip for the edging experience :D

Hi bro, can share contact ?

Messypiggy
20-05-2022, 11:54 PM
Care to share contact?

LucasTanPT
21-05-2022, 12:02 AM
Wa PrivateRyan, please save all of us and give me contact too!

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

guest1590
21-05-2022, 03:47 AM
Nice. You been teased hard before she let you cum. 😉
I like the experience when you actually beg the lady to let you cum.
Been awhile since someone did that. 👍

Jayz1990
21-05-2022, 08:50 AM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Bro can share ctc? Sounds damn good

Monkay81
21-05-2022, 11:32 AM
Tried booking Rainbow via SMS but she does not accept my booking and said wait til I have record..How do you all go about booking her for the first time?? :confused:

Chrisfuryz
23-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Got the hint from bro privateryan, so went to try the place

Some bros may not like is partition curtains and toilet is shared

Nice looking but you won't reject with big neh neh but on the meaty side
Luckily she can massage not the piano kind, but i still prefer may massage.
What i like about her is the handjob torture marathon. Her playability quite high she take off her bra and just put on my face very xiang and now i know how it feel to have two melons on your face, plus if she and your chemistry is right can unlock more kinky stuff

will rtm to try more stuff:p

massageguy2021
23-05-2022, 10:26 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Hi Bro, possible to share contact? Thanks!

bignehneh
23-05-2022, 10:42 PM
Try this dinosaur bu? (https://sglonelyguy-11.com/sasa-massage/)

Kumwoh
23-05-2022, 10:50 PM
Try this dinosaur bu? (https://sglonelyguy-11.com/sasa-massage/)

I tried before last year. Hongkie. Previously OWO at Queensway, now moved to upper Thomson, have not been there then. Did JG, she used some "JG" oil and do JG. Nothing special I feel about the JG. At the end, she'll ask you be in doggy and poke your anus around 4x.

bignehneh
23-05-2022, 10:54 PM
I tried before last year. Hongkie. Previously OWO at Queensway, now moved to upper Thomson, have not been there then. Did JG, she used some "JG" oil and do JG. Nothing special I feel about the JG. At the end, she'll ask you be in doggy and poke your anus around 4x.

Wow! She pay you $150 or you pay her $150?

Kumwoh
23-05-2022, 10:56 PM
Wow! She pay you $150 or you pay her $150?

150 now?! Last year I only paid $100 :D

MisterMusashi
24-05-2022, 05:17 PM
Tied up by a 38D boobs pretty ML at central area SPA, nipple teasing, edging until almost cumming & she squeeze my penis head & press an acupoint under it to block my orgasm, not allow to cum & continuous tease+torture. Never had such an intense torturing orgasm before l
- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Bro can share ctc? Thanks in advance!

Elfbird
24-05-2022, 06:08 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Please PM me the contacts and the dmg for the special menu

Monkay81
24-05-2022, 07:10 PM

Thanks bro curious11 for the kangtao!
After some arrangement, I was finally able to try her. Massage was alright but that is not the main point. When she starts her "JG", you will song song gao Jurong but somehow will not be able to shoot. This goes on for 15 minutes or so until she finally "allow" me to release.

It's different from the usual fast and furious kind of strokes which I dread when she does her "JG".

dann02514
24-05-2022, 09:31 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Bro, appreciate if can share contact.

FukNoob
24-05-2022, 11:32 PM
hi bro, can share contact please? TIA :D

otherOne
25-05-2022, 12:47 AM

Can share contact?

otherOne
25-05-2022, 12:50 AM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

flareon1982
25-05-2022, 12:52 AM
Can share ctc?

justdarrennn
25-05-2022, 03:19 AM
pls share! thank you :)

koolsgsg
27-05-2022, 05:04 PM
Hi Bro, appreciate if you can PM share contact. Thanks

hkt69
27-05-2022, 10:53 PM
Hi bro, pls share the contact. TIA:)

windviper2005
27-05-2022, 10:59 PM
Hi bro can share contact please? TIA

Dzire
28-05-2022, 12:00 AM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Share contact please

ravrav
28-05-2022, 12:06 AM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Send you a PM for the contact

Footballaddict
28-05-2022, 01:32 AM
Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks!

testboy
28-05-2022, 03:32 AM
Hi bro, mind to share contact? Thanks.

mobiletwo
29-05-2022, 02:56 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Hi bro. Can PM me the contact. Thanks!

webroll
29-05-2022, 03:18 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Hi bro, can pm contact?

Trirain
29-05-2022, 04:47 PM
Hi can pm ctc? Thank you!

Dda77
31-05-2022, 03:57 PM
Hi bro , can share ctc and damages?

Thanks in advance.

Jayz1990
31-05-2022, 10:43 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Bro. Please share with me this gem can? Really want to try the edging massage that you mention. I work around town area. Hopefully you can share with me. Thanks bro

fatuncle
01-06-2022, 07:29 AM
Any bro has got the contact of the ML mentioned by bro PrivateRyan?
PM him no reply leh. :(

BTOB
01-06-2022, 08:59 AM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Bro, can share ctc and damage. Thanks ;)

windviper2005
01-06-2022, 10:00 AM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Hi bro, can share contact please

Sandlord
01-06-2022, 03:44 PM
I know one near changi area, gimme up down orgasm for around 20mins before she ask me stand up, face the toilet wall and slowly milk me from behind.

LimJj
02-06-2022, 03:28 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Hi bro, please share contact!

Themafia
02-06-2022, 05:11 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Hi Bro, can share contact? Thank you!!

Psam
02-06-2022, 05:17 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Share please. Thanks.

he1he1hez
02-06-2022, 07:08 PM
Please share contact. Thanks

noned1121
02-06-2022, 11:44 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Bro, can share contact, thanks!

Dulex
03-06-2022, 01:49 PM
Tried out bro Ryan's contact (thanks boss!). Went mid day, and as described by PrivateRyan, what she can do during the day is limited. English communication with her is limited but passable. Her teasing skills are okay. She used the phone a lot during the massage. HJ was okay. Told her I wanted edging and orgasm denial, she did try her pressure point technique highlighted in the picture but it didn't work or wasn't done properly so I came earlier than expected / desired. Afterwards she told me to come back later in the evening next time and she can go more slowly. Despite the session not working out as planned, she tried, was nice, and pleasant enough to look at. Would I repeat, probably not, but only because its not possible for me to go back in the evenings, so I'd prefer a place with more privacy that can accomodate anytime during the day. Hope this helps!

Squiffy
03-06-2022, 04:23 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Late to this thread, but excited to try. Hoping to receive her contact info for an edging session.

Zulupong
04-06-2022, 10:32 AM
Tried out bro Ryan's contact (thanks boss!). Went mid day, and as described by PrivateRyan, what she can do during the day is limited. English communication with her is limited but passable. Her teasing skills are okay. She used the phone a lot during the massage. HJ was okay. Told her I wanted edging and orgasm denial, she did try her pressure point technique highlighted in the picture but it didn't work or wasn't done properly so I came earlier than expected / desired. Afterwards she told me to come back later in the evening next time and she can go more slowly. Despite the session not working out as planned, she tried, was nice, and pleasant enough to look at. Would I repeat, probably not, but only because its not possible for me to go back in the evenings, so I'd prefer a place with more privacy that can accomodate anytime during the day. Hope this helps!

Hi bro mind sharing the contact?

Zulupong
04-06-2022, 10:35 AM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Anyone bros can share this contact?

MelanisticWolf
04-06-2022, 09:04 PM
any bro can share contact? would like to try an edging massage.

TIA

LeRabbit
05-06-2022, 12:54 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Nice bro, but I still prefer S**A JG, this one too many style, not enough time if take 1 hour. Haha

melltgb11
05-06-2022, 09:38 PM
Nice bro, but I still prefer S**A JG, this one too many style, not enough time if take 1 hour. Haha

You should take more than 1 hour to enjoy all different services hahaha. still cheaper compared to Soda if purpose is not really JG:D

WinLightBest
08-06-2022, 09:05 PM
Hi bro can PM the contact?

rascalpascal
08-06-2022, 10:15 PM
I have a ML that does amazing edging. PM for contact

ChiongWithPride
10-06-2022, 02:35 PM
PM contact and dmg pls

hellkite
10-06-2022, 03:47 PM
Bro, can PM contact and damage? Thanks

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Hambinger
10-06-2022, 11:16 PM
I have a ML that does amazing edging. PM for contact

Bro... Pls share contact. Thanks.

rascalpascal
11-06-2022, 12:14 AM

Send Pm please

rascalpascal
11-06-2022, 12:15 AM

Send Pm please

rascalpascal
11-06-2022, 12:15 AM

Please send PM

idunno1234
17-06-2022, 04:21 PM
Thanks private Ryan for Tina’s contact. She really took her time before letting me release after 40mins or so. Will go back again in late evening for more actions. Hahaha.

loneyheart
17-06-2022, 05:20 PM
Thanks private Ryan for Tina’s contact. She really took her time before letting me release after 40mins or so. Will go back again in late evening for more actions. Hahaha.

Upped u back :) Thxs bro

Littlebigbone
17-06-2022, 07:13 PM
Can any bro b kind to share or pm Tina contact.
Thanks very much.

Dandy1417
17-06-2022, 09:15 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Hi bro, could you please share Tina's contact?

88UncleSam88
21-06-2022, 09:50 AM

Hendawei
21-06-2022, 10:27 AM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Hi bro please share contact thank you

Naka_Timo
23-06-2022, 11:06 AM

Thanks for upping, please make post so i can upped you back

Littlebigbone
23-06-2022, 12:25 PM
Thanks for upping, please make post so i can upped you back

deleted —-

kristo
23-06-2022, 03:49 PM
Hi, can share Tina contact?

Secured
23-06-2022, 06:09 PM
Hi,can share contact?

kimzzz
23-06-2022, 08:39 PM
can share contact?

Pluto898
23-06-2022, 09:28 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Hi bro, able to share ctc please? Thanks!

Spindle
24-06-2022, 01:17 AM
Bro can share contact please?

Zackliming
24-06-2022, 01:17 AM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Please share this contact with me too please :)

bewarehee
24-06-2022, 01:13 PM
Please share contact for this gem

MassageHeals
24-06-2022, 03:16 PM
Can share contact? Thanks

jupiter932
24-06-2022, 06:08 PM
Thanks bro Ryan for the contact.

Place is easy to access. Very few other customers so still private. Adds on to the kink if have others massaging nearby.

Went in straight away started grabbing my cock and stripped down. Greeted with natural D cups. Immediately my cock stand and she started her magic. Entire edging lasted for an hour. Wanted to cum so many times but she will slow down and let the urge pass. Really intense session.

Garioncool
24-06-2022, 07:55 PM
Can share contact? Tks

Dev8838
24-06-2022, 08:47 PM
Thanks bro Ryan for the contact.

Place is easy to access. Very few other customers so still private. Adds on to the kink if have others massaging nearby.

Went in straight away started grabbing my cock and stripped down. Greeted with natural D cups. Immediately my cock stand and she started her magic. Entire edging lasted for an hour. Wanted to cum so many times but she will slow down and let the urge pass. Really intense session.

Hello bro able to share Tina contact pls?? Never tried this type before!!!

boiboi71
24-06-2022, 10:19 PM
Can share contact? Thanks

SSclint
24-06-2022, 10:20 PM
Hi bro. Able to share contact with me? Thanks in advance.

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Acer09
24-06-2022, 10:45 PM
Hi bro

Care to share the contact?

Thanks

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

juzmio
25-06-2022, 12:23 AM
Pls share contact. TIA

turbotom
25-06-2022, 07:40 AM
Hi.
Please share contact TIA

juessmal
25-06-2022, 11:24 AM
Thanks to share contact.

PowerBoy69
25-06-2022, 12:11 PM
Pls share ctc and damage.. thx bro!:)

Littlebigbone
25-06-2022, 01:07 PM
Hello bro able to share Tina contact pls?? Never tried this type before!!!

In one word - dissapointing!
Got better choices out there.
Wasted. No rtm.

PrivateRyan
25-06-2022, 01:13 PM
Can any bro b kind to share or pm Tina contact.
Thanks very much.

I didn’t give your clone account her ctc so you here to slander her service? Disappointing… Lol :p

Due to such clone keyword warrior defamation, I will be filtering ctc request to protect the MLs, only be sharing with genuine request.

All can see for yourself, if you give this guy your ctc, 1 day he go crazy, he will write sh!t about your hardworking ML, juz to get his imaginary revenge on you.

No contribution leecher & only pathetic begging ctc in the forum, can go see his posts history… lol

If you don’t get my reply for ctc, you know who to blame.

Littlebigbone
25-06-2022, 02:09 PM
I didn’t give your clone account her ctc so you here to slander her service? Disappointing… Lol :p

Almost a dozen chiongster bros was very kind to share.
Sori if u cannot accept the heat from a true fr then get out of the kitchen. 😝 I already restrain by not going into full details. Give u n her a back door still to ‘wan saik’

Littlebigbone
25-06-2022, 02:27 PM
Bros, pls do not pm me to share Tina disappointing fr. Not everyone likes the same meat. Best to discover for yourself.

Motorcraze_86
25-06-2022, 02:51 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Hi bro, please pm contact. Thanks alot in advance.

Littlebigbone
25-06-2022, 05:45 PM
[QUOTE=PrivateRyan;21402508]I didn’t give your clone account her ctc so you here to slander her service? Disappointing… Lol :p

Due to such clone keyword warrior defamation, I will be filtering ctc request to protect the MLs, only be sharing with genuine request. If you don’t get my reply you know who to blame.[/QUOTE

Don’t anyhow assume n accused others r doing clone acct based on your own pattern of modus operandi of hiding behind keyboard.
The fact is I got a damn shxt service. Using disappointing word is already a special concession to u n her. Don’t keep pushing for me to write the full shxt fr on her service n your fake fr.

Littlebigbone
25-06-2022, 08:13 PM

Due to such clone keyword warrior defamation, I will be filtering ctc request to protect the MLs, only be sharing with genuine request.

All can see for yourself, if you give this guy your ctc, 1 day he go crazy, he will write sh!t about your hardworking ML, juz to get his imaginary revenge on you.

No contribution leecher & only pathetic begging ctc in the forum, can go see his posts history… lol

If you don’t get my reply for ctc, you know who to blame.

All samsters beware such a faker okt fr who’s earning loads of $ from several mls pretending real experience fr to con samsters. Wait one day to see that bugger in the spf news about immoral earnings n women charter.
For the record I paid the ml unlike u earning from ml hard earned pussy 🐈‍⬛ monies.
Big difference n don’t tok kok!

MonstaMash
25-06-2022, 11:00 PM
Went for a massage at one of my regular places today on Beach Road. It’s a Spa I like cos always get good massage and release, usually with teasing before the big rip. I never book cos I like the surprise of who I’m going to get. Today I was assigned Pleasant looking PRC, maybe early 30s - hard to tell with mask down. Massage was solid, as always, not super strong, but just right for me to relax. Moves down to Lower half and pops GQ, and of course I nod with a smile.

What I wasn’t expecting was the next 20 Mins of super slow, teasing sensual massage, keeping me right on brink, but never pushing over. Honestly one of the most mind blowing edging HJ I had, and I have had a fair few over the years. After 20 mins eventually exploded, and remained rock hard for next 5 mins - it’s was that good. Highly recommended.

Spa is listed on the music app - for those who know ;) Normally 68 entry for hot oil, but show the music app and it’s only 50. Top up 50 to go to heaven. Ask for L**y and you will leave with a :D

PrivateRyan
26-06-2022, 12:37 PM
I always share different good ctc in the sprite of good will & sharing is caring to sbf bros.

Sorry for genuine bro request, don’t PM me for ctc anymore, not sharing as due to this fake slandering leecher clone, you all know which sabo king to blame…

I don’t benefit from sharing my ctc, it only make the ML busier & harder for me to book her. Thanks to bros who appreciate her service :)

All samsters beware such a faker okt fr who’s earning loads of $ from several mls pretending real experience fr to con samsters. Wait one day to see that bugger in the spf news about immoral earnings n women charter.
For the record I paid the ml unlike u earning from ml hard earned pussy 🐈‍⬛ monies.

LiarLiar
26-06-2022, 01:06 PM
Hi PrivateRyan

Can share ctc pls?

TY

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Littlebigbone
26-06-2022, 01:46 PM
Wow.. wat kind of fuking head u hv still cannot let go about others bad reviews of your chickens 🐓

To start I get Tina ctc from exch with several bros. Did I sabo those bros. No. Don’t tok kok like u r so generous n I sabo u.

If u r just sharing ctc y the fuk do u care abt the quality or service of your chickens 🐓. U cannot accept bad reviews of your chickens 🐣 bcos u r taking from their hard earn pussy 🐈‍⬛ monies. Your signature patterns n clone acct r on hundreds of posts on sbf. So don’t tok kok about u r helping the ml for samsters benefit n doing us a favor. More like u r collecting $ from their hard earn pussy 🐈‍⬛ monies. N your collections is affected.

Keep in mind I paid good yusufs n got sh!t service as a customer. And I only gave one word feedback- disappointing - n u bth. Do u even understand the English that u use, slander, defamation? If u don’t go look up the dictionary. As I said I gave a back door still for the ml to ‘wan saik’. But your fuking dick head brain cannot understand n still wants to play this up. I can definitely play with u.

I always share different good ctc in the sprite of good will & sharing is caring to sbf bros.

Sorry for genuine bro request, don’t PM me for ctc anymore, not sharing as due to this fake slandering leecher clone, you all know which sabo king to blame…

I don’t benefit from sharing my ctc, it only make the ML busier & harder for me to book her. Thanks to bros who appreciate her service :)

Originally Posted by Littlebigbone:

Littlebigbone
26-06-2022, 01:50 PM
Hi PrivateRyan

Can share ctc pls?

TY

Beware of clone n fake fr

Apollo
26-06-2022, 08:42 PM

bro take it easy, and rest for a while ...

This is the world ... 迟子大了什么鸟都有 :p

ravrav
26-06-2022, 11:20 PM
Thank you and upz you PrivateRyan for the ctc.

My dick really got torture by this ML. My dick got tied up to prevent my from having premature ejaculation. Lol.

Peacekeeping
27-06-2022, 01:14 AM
Thank you and upz you PrivateRyan for the ctc.

My dick really got torture by this ML. My dick got tied up to prevent my from having premature ejaculation. Lol.

Is that her way to train your endurance? :confused:

retepoet
27-06-2022, 02:55 PM
Went for a massage at one of my regular places today on Beach Road. It’s a Spa I like cos always get good massage and release, usually with teasing before the big rip. I never book cos I like the surprise of who I’m going to get. Today I was assigned Pleasant looking PRC, maybe early 30s - hard to tell with mask down. Massage was solid, as always, not super strong, but just right for me to relax. Moves down to Lower half and pops GQ, and of course I nod with a smile.

What I wasn’t expecting was the next 20 Mins of super slow, teasing sensual massage, keeping me right on brink, but never pushing over. Honestly one of the most mind blowing edging HJ I had, and I have had a fair few over the years. After 20 mins eventually exploded, and remained rock hard for next 5 mins - it’s was that good. Highly recommended.

Spa is listed on the music app - for those who know ;) Normally 68 entry for hot oil, but show the music app and it’s only 50. Top up 50 to go to heaven. Ask for L**y and you will leave with a :D

Care to share via PM bro 👍👍

blackie19
28-06-2022, 01:59 PM

Bro, can't find this L**y's profile on Sp****y app leh...

Tuntunheyo
29-06-2022, 02:41 AM
Bro, can share contact please? Thanks!

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

rom22
29-06-2022, 01:00 PM
Bro, can't find this L**y's profile on Sp****y app leh...
How come so happening now..
ML advertise until Spotify????

WinLightBest
30-06-2022, 11:27 AM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

hi bro, can share contact?

definition
30-06-2022, 12:41 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Hi bro can share ctc. Tia

Noisuf
30-06-2022, 01:34 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Hi can share contact pls?

NorthGuy
30-06-2022, 01:57 PM
Tried out the lady by PrivateRyan and i wont RTM.

I didnt get any massage at all. When changing, she already started touching my nipples and my bottom. After bathing when returned to the curtain partition, i lay face down on the bed, she asked me to flip over and i told her wanted a massage. She replied who comes here for massage. Ok Fine, i skip the massage then. She was not wearing her mask and i told her to but she replied that she doesn't have virus and continued on without it.

I do admit she pressed a certain point and the feeling of cumming subsided. She also use a cock ring and throughout my didi was just being swung left, right, up, down with the jerking off motion in addition to some slapping on my didi. Repeated motion without any sensuality. I wasn't enjoying any part of it.

Offered me BM at $100 and got me to sit on the edge of the bed to do the deed. In and out inclusive of 2 showers in less than an hour with a damage of $150.

retepoet
30-06-2022, 03:47 PM

I didnt get any massage at all. When changing, she already started touching my nipples and my bottom. After bathing when returned to the curtain partition, i lay face down on the bed, she asked me to flip over and i told her wanted a massage. She replied who comes here for massage. Ok Fine, i skip the massage then. She was not wearing her mask and i told her to but she replied that she doesn't have virus and continued on without it.

I do admit she pressed a certain point and the feeling of cumming subsided. She also use a cock ring and throughout my didi was just being swung left, right, up, down with the jerking off motion in addition to some slapping on my didi. Repeated motion without any sensuality. I wasn't enjoying any part of it.

Offered me BM at $100 and got me to sit on the edge of the bed to do the deed. In and out inclusive of 2 showers in less than an hour with a damage of $150.

Thank you for the FR and saving lots of bros some $$$$ too 🙏🙏

melltgb11
30-06-2022, 04:18 PM

Haha bro, feel your frustration.

For other bros, different millage for different ppl, can still try out if keen to "light SM":D

Littlebigbone
30-06-2022, 06:14 PM

Same same too.

screwmyass
01-07-2022, 06:37 PM
Got the hint from bro privateryan, so went to try the place

Some bros may not like is partition curtains and toilet is shared

Nice looking but you won't reject with big neh neh but on the meaty side
Luckily she can massage not the piano kind, but i still prefer may massage.
What i like about her is the handjob torture marathon. Her playability quite high she take off her bra and just put on my face very xiang and now i know how it feel to have two melons on your face, plus if she and your chemistry is right can unlock more kinky stuff

will rtm to try more stuff:p

Bro, can share contact? Thanks!

candeo_88
01-07-2022, 10:54 PM
Interesting to read different feedback and perspective from different bros...so if a straw poll is done now, wondering which result will it be? Good feedback or the negative feedback team will prevail? :confused::cool:

Apollo
01-07-2022, 11:40 PM
Interesting to read different feedback and perspective from different bros...so if a straw poll is done now, wondering which result will it be? Good feedback or the negative feedback team will prevail? :confused::cool:

best feedback is to feedback to ML and she improves then that is real Win-Win :D

candeo_88
02-07-2022, 12:02 AM
Yup, totally agreed but at times, we just want to get out and get away and as fast as far as possible...:D:cool:

best feedback is to feedback to ML and she improves then that is real Win-Win :D

konys
07-07-2022, 03:56 PM
Any bros got any lobangs for super sensual massage? I want the masseuse to bring me from bottom of the well to nine heavens, back and forth. Love this kind of feeling

Peacekeeping
07-07-2022, 10:26 PM

Good ml no need feedback. Bad ml feedback also no use.

see123look456
07-07-2022, 11:35 PM
How come so happening now..
ML advertise until Spotify????

lmaoo.. yea.. they upload their moaning sound :p

chao5
11-07-2022, 08:31 AM
Hi bro, i have sent you a pm. This spa is really realxing coumple with excellent massage & sensual teasing. try it believe it .

Hi bro, please share the location by pm. Thank you.

jujupie
11-07-2022, 10:56 PM
Anyone tried ky*** spa recently? There's a lot of new faces = unsure about their playability

bassf
11-07-2022, 11:07 PM
Anyone tried ky*** spa recently? There's a lot of new faces = unsure about their playability

I went few times….no GQ leh

bassf
11-07-2022, 11:14 PM
Anyone know if I spa at Thomson got GQ? They insisted no leh despite a super hard on from their teasing massage

jujupie
11-07-2022, 11:15 PM

Do they still do the teasing massage? Also who did you find?

Anycall
12-07-2022, 10:59 AM
Anyone know if I spa at Thomson got GQ? They insisted no leh despite a super hard on from their teasing massage

Is this spa opened 24hrs?

sibeinerd
12-07-2022, 11:12 AM
Hi bro, i have sent you a pm. This spa is really realxing coumple with excellent massage & sensual teasing. try it believe it .

Can share bro

melltgb11
12-07-2022, 12:29 PM

I knoe that Kyoxx Spa since beginning till now only offer teasing massage, anyone managed to get extra service?:confused:

oldboy69
12-07-2022, 01:03 PM

Bro, don't mind share her contact, please.thanks

Handsome10
12-07-2022, 01:06 PM
There is 1 at pandan gardens

retepoet
12-07-2022, 03:28 PM
Bro, don't mind share her contact, please.thanks

Can I have this lobang too 🙏🙏

bassf
12-07-2022, 07:12 PM
Is this spa opened 24hrs?

Yes 24 hours and I went 4am

Anycall
13-07-2022, 12:34 AM
Yes 24 hours and I went 4am

Thanks. Mind sharing who did you engage for massage there via pm?

peter88798
13-07-2022, 05:58 PM
Do they still do the teasing massage? Also who did you find?

Yes bro, i still go there once or twice a week with a colleague. Nice n quiet environment. Nice sensual massage, nice place to relax for a day.

jujupie
13-07-2022, 07:27 PM
Yes bro, i still go there once or twice a week with a colleague. Nice n quiet environment. Nice sensual massage, nice place to relax for a day.

Thanks bro! Who do you normally find?

alloyz
14-07-2022, 09:42 AM

Is Cathy still there? Saw new faces on FB and wondering if they also tease. I usually book Rose.

Peacekeeping
14-07-2022, 01:25 PM
Is Cathy still there? Saw new faces on FB and wondering if they also tease. I usually book Rose.

Rose slightly on the plump side.

wahhero
14-07-2022, 02:33 PM
tried a new tcm place near Jcube...just opened not too long ago...went in, assigned a random ML...milf, slim, well endowed asset...began the massage with the body press, leg press and finally to the inner thighs...don't misunderstand, she provides actual massage, just happened to move close to the thigh area...I made a move by moving my butt a bit...I think she got the hints, she moved her right elbow on my body while dangling her left fingers near my butt in the centre...it came so close to the crack line it almost touched (maybe touched) my cock at 6pm position...then she climbed in between my legs and move her thigh to brush my butt, at the same time, pressed against my 6pm little bro...got hardened immediately and she noticed...but then she said...time's up...see u again...on my way out, saw the lady owner...another slutty look milf...
damages: $68/hr

serav1
14-07-2022, 02:40 PM
tried a new tcm place near Jcube...

bro can PM me the location ma?

xchong
14-07-2022, 02:48 PM
蚂蚁上树 ?? Last time at bb east cc there. Then shift dunno where. Now back opp jcube ? Hows the dmg ? Still same ?

Mrbzy
16-07-2022, 12:06 PM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Hi bro, don't mind sharing her ctc? Thank you

jujupie
17-07-2022, 08:46 PM
Paid a visit to K spa recently and I must say I wasn't disappointed. Didn't get to see Na×2 face but she sounded young and has a slim figure with a cute pair of bosoms. She gave a solid massage that eased all tight knots in my body. Highlight of the session was definitely the teasing and the finale. Really not for the faint-hearted as her teasing alone can send you to cloud nine. Damage on the steeper side - $88 + 50

melltgb11
17-07-2022, 10:15 PM
Paid a visit to K spa recently and I must say I wasn't disappointed. Didn't get to see Na×2 face but she sounded young and has a slim figure with a cute pair of bosoms. She gave a solid massage that eased all tight knots in my body. Highlight of the session was definitely the teasing and the finale. Really not for the faint-hearted as her teasing alone can send you to cloud nine. Damage on the steeper side - $88 + 50

What is this K Spa? Kyoxx spa?

jujupie
18-07-2022, 01:13 AM

Yes, it is.

rom22
18-07-2022, 10:12 AM
tried a new tcm place near Jcube...just opened not too long ago...went in, assigned a random ML...milf, slim, well endowed asset...began the massage with the body press, leg press and finally to the inner thighs...don't misunderstand, she provides actual massage, just happened to move close to the thigh area...I made a move by moving my butt a bit...I think she got the hints, she moved her right elbow on my body while dangling her left fingers near my butt in the centre...it came so close to the crack line it almost touched (maybe touched) my cock at 6pm position...then she climbed in between my legs and move her thigh to brush my butt, at the same time, pressed against my 6pm little bro...got hardened immediately and she noticed...but then she said...time's up...see u again...on my way out, saw the lady owner...another slutty look milf...
damages: $68/hr

So that's 68 bucks for nothing....?

sladang
18-07-2022, 11:41 AM

Yes, it is.

Such clean spa initially now 88 + 50 liao :D ..

loneyheart
18-07-2022, 03:54 PM

This spa now got extra ? :)

jujupie
18-07-2022, 05:50 PM

$ is king ;)

sladang
18-07-2022, 09:55 PM

$ is king ;)

Seems like they hv upgraded their services liao :D ..

jujupie
19-07-2022, 08:32 PM
Seems like they hv upgraded their services liao :D ..

YMMV, so manage your own expectations

ace0000
20-07-2022, 01:59 PM
Thanks for fellow bro for the recommendation. Made an appt with N*n* at K***o spa. Saw her face as she was having her meal and I was the first customer. Looks the same as the photo, young and pretty with slender frame. Solid massage and teasing, but never touch the rod. Damage $138 for 1.5hrs.

Anycall
20-07-2022, 03:43 PM
Thanks for fellow bro for the recommendation. Made an appt with N*n* at K***o spa. Saw her face as she was having her meal and I was the first customer. Looks the same as the photo, young and pretty with slender frame. Solid massage and teasing, but never touch the rod. Damage $138 for 1.5hrs.

$138 with no GQ?!

parislove
20-07-2022, 05:47 PM
Those FR about edging massage sound nice.
Can someone share Tina’s ctc pls ?
Or maybe another one. Ideally can chat some English :)
Happy to share FR later.

sladang
20-07-2022, 09:00 PM

Never touch the rod oso u call it solid teasing arr? so what is the solid teasing all about? hope at least she did touch your 2 dingdongs ya, otherwise your 138 is not really that worth the while leh.

Btw how did u come to 138 for 1.5hrs?
For 78/hr, 1.5hrs wud be 78+39=117
For 88/hr, 1.5hrs wud be 88+44=132
For 98/hr, 1.5hrs wud be 98+49=147

Unless it's some very odd figures for promotional purposes lor :D ..

Chrisfuryz
20-07-2022, 09:42 PM
Never touch the rod oso u call it solid teasing arr? so what is the solid teasing all about? hope at least she did touch your 2 dingdongs ya, otherwise your 138 is not really that worth the while leh.

I failed my math but i also found the pricing doesn't match :D

m83fed
21-07-2022, 12:27 AM

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

Wa bro sounds interesting can share contact?

soonbeng
21-07-2022, 11:46 AM
A Chinese girl who used to work in a spa told me it was a normal spa initially. Maximum HJs only. Until the last two years before she resigned, the girls started to give BJs and FJs. I guess because the money was there to earn.

ace0000
21-07-2022, 01:31 PM

Hi, ya got touch dingdongs just not the rod lor. I initially paid $88 normal 1.5hrs massage. Then she asked to add $50 for some "limbar"? Btw, I am a first timer so maybe tio tok, haha. But anyway, the massage itself is good. Open to more suggestions so I can go try lor.

candeo_88
21-07-2022, 01:36 PM
I think the bro meant that the ML offered something like pranic healing and that no physical contact is required and henceforth the pricing is off the menu...

Source: https://www.olivetreecancersupport.org.uk/therapies/pranic-healing

:D:D:D

wahhero
21-07-2022, 04:23 PM
should try the ones at Jalan besar...they looked like your normal colleagues, and they won't offer you anything but will still.get the hint when you want teasing....

Riverwalk
21-07-2022, 10:07 PM
should try the ones at Jalan besar...they looked like your normal colleagues, and they won't offer you anything but will still.get the hint when you want teasing....
Can share bro, Jln besar has a mixture of unclean joints also .
Appreciate with thanks

Tuntunheyo
27-07-2022, 01:48 PM
Hi bro,

Can share contact please?

Thanks!

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

parislove
28-07-2022, 11:26 PM
Hi,
Can someone share the ctc pls ?
Can’t wait to try that one.
Thxxx

- Edging, Ruined orgasm
- Slapping
- Ropes, Candles
- Boob fuck
- Bring your own toys

dhlonline
31-07-2022, 08:21 PM
https://streamable.com/jpsrw2
My regular - one hour with hot stone. Can reach her - sglonelyguy (virlin). Don't expect anything with her look :). I really go there for hot stone.