PDA

View Full Version : Mini- Thermae

wenzi
23-03-2022, 12:33 AM
Does anyone know the exact place? i heard it for a long time and wish to visit and see.

ZanShen
23-03-2022, 09:31 PM
Does anyone know the exact place? i heard it for a long time and wish to visit and see.
Read somewhere about it. At a cafe and near to a University. Hope to find the address too :)

SiamKen
05-04-2022, 09:32 AM

Somewhere in Ramkhamhaeng from what i heard.

sometimes_only
11-05-2022, 07:17 AM
This place has been a mystery since long time.. I tried to recce during my last trip before covid started but was not able to find (can see my previous posts)

Any Bro know the address can pm me, thx :D will up your points

Have applied for Thai pass and approved within 24hrs and gog BKK soon :D

toukin
11-05-2022, 10:24 AM
This place has been a mystery since long time.. I tried to recce during my last trip before covid started but was not able to find (can see my previous posts)

Any Bro know the address can pm me, thx :D will up your points

Have applied for Thai pass and approved within 24hrs and gog BKK soon :D

it's at ruamchitt hotel.

NatNap
11-05-2022, 01:29 PM
it's at ruamchitt hotel.

ruamchit is where thermae is.

i think they are asking for another “cafe” with the same concept

damo
11-05-2022, 04:44 PM
Years ago I went with my Thai friends for mookata along rachadapisek near Poseidon. After that they drove me to a cafe place nearby. Inside were many girls, most of them turned up in uni clothes and then proceeded to change out. It was right next door to a short time hotel as well.
Can't for the life of me remember the name now tho...will have to msg my Thai buddy for this

NatNap
11-05-2022, 05:40 PM
Years ago I went with my Thai friends for mookata along rachadapisek near Poseidon. After that they drove me to a cafe place nearby. Inside were many girls, most of them turned up in uni clothes and then proceeded to change out. It was right next door to a short time hotel as well.
Can't for the life of me remember the name now tho...will have to msg my Thai buddy for this

camping for your good news bro ;)

atoll
11-05-2022, 08:31 PM
Years ago I went with my Thai friends for mookata along rachadapisek near Poseidon. After that they drove me to a cafe place nearby.

If it is near Poisedon, you are probably talking about Love Cafe along Suttisan Road. Not sure if that place exists now.

fallen11
11-05-2022, 08:58 PM
If it is near Poisedon, you are probably talking about Love Cafe along Suttisan Road. Not sure if that place exists now.

have heard of this legendary cafe too. but never got to know the location :(

CheongKa
11-05-2022, 10:43 PM

Nice bro, can’t wait for your sharing :) thanks!

damo
12-05-2022, 12:58 AM
Omg yes it is love cafe! Is the place still around? Last time I was there I saw the famous short Thai comedian there as well....helping some uni girls with allowance...haha

sometimes_only
12-05-2022, 07:09 AM
it's at ruamchitt hotel.

Not this thermae, Bro

Cannot find this Love cafe on Google map too. However Poisedon is at Huai Kwang and Ramkhamhaeng University is further south. Not sure whether is it the same cafe that everyone is talking about. I thought it should be somewhere near the Rajamangala National Stadium

Pls share some fun place (concept like thermae) so that I can go recce during my trip, thx Bro :D

atoll
12-05-2022, 07:55 AM
Omg yes it is love cafe! Is the place still around? Last time I was there I saw the famous short Thai comedian there as well....helping some uni girls with allowance...haha

have heard of this legendary cafe too. but never got to know the location :(

No point trying to find Love cafe. It is likely closed down already. Even before Covid struck, that place was dying.

During Covid, most ladies started working via online websites. Even when things are opening up, they are still comfortable working via online booking. Why stand and wait around when they can laze in their room while waiting for customers?

Those who still work at Thermae are usually those who prefer some privacy - not wanting their photos seen by friends or family in bangkok.

Mini-Thermae in Ramkhanhaeng...only heard of this place too. But there are so many available options and ways to find ladies now. In bangkok. Why bother to waste time looking for a place that may have closed?

Doomas
12-05-2022, 10:21 PM
I have been cheonging BKK for over 20 years. Still dunno where this place is/was :p