PDA

View Full Version : MILF Massuer Xiao Hui - TN to FL Massuer

fatboy
19-06-2008, 05:05 PM
Received a call from Xiao Hui whom I knew when she was working in TN the last time she was here. Came back a few days ago and got shock, NO MORE TN to work, all those TN she had worked before all closed already. Lucky she still got my phone number.

Met up with her. Her massage still as good as before. She asked me to help intro friends to her as time is really bad and she can hardly keep up with her daily expenses due to lack of business. Told her that doing FL or FL massuer is different from working in TN, the rate generally is lower and if she can accept, then will help.

Rating as follows

Look: 5.5/10
Boobs: A+ to B
Body : a little baby fat but acceptable

Service

Massage in undies: $50 comes with a complimentary HJ, 1hr
Massage w FJ in nude: $80 1.5 hr
Above rates excludes CD and room.

Massage is good and strong as she used to work as a massuer and trainer back home. Excel in both finger press and oil. JG is also included in both the option above, she has a technique of doing JG, after massaging your legs...she will slipped her hands from your bump area to massage your groin area and slowly moved toward your balls and give your balls and brother a good nice and warm rub....very shiok. Think bro who had experienced before will know the feeling...oiled fingers then moved to the ass crack area to give your tired bum a good nice massage

HJ is with lots of oil and she would take her time to slowly arouse your brother. She will use finger to rub the sensitive part of my brother and complimented it with circular motion with fingersw and palm during HJ...really made brother demn hard and wanting to throw everything onto her, then she would stop and ease off the pressure..then do it again, wow, this time the pressure came even higher...unstoppable, exploded and really emptied everything....

Did not do FJ as her aunt was with her..from my days bonking her in the TN shop, she was very wet and tight..remembered her using her hand to cover her mouth from letting the moaning out then...hehehe

Brother keen to try her can PM me for contact. However, will only give out to brothers with min 25 pts and 1 FR in the past 1 month. Brothers who had given lobang to me before, of course are very welcome. Pls note that me no OKT but only trying to help a friend.

Thanks for reading

fatboy
20-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Good new all bros..Xiao Hui has stepped down from code red to code green.

She just called me to ask me to go see her...code red over now feeling demn horny, wants me to go help her ease her needs...but I just saw her and now need to recover Vit M first...ANY BRO WANT TO HELP ME DO THE JUICY JOB...pm me

yingchin
20-06-2008, 12:58 PM
Bro fatboy
what is her age?

fatboy
21-06-2008, 01:17 AM
should be 28-30 and she is very fair...

Bro fatboy
what is her age?

beyond2018
21-06-2008, 03:49 AM
Hi Bro, can share XiaoHui's contact?
Thanks.

fatboy
22-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Just spoke to XH, many bros had called her and she had met up with a couple.

She esp mentioned that a brother abt 30 yrs and good looking is extremely good and powerful...bonked until she screamed non stop....now she shiok shiok and really look forward to your rtn...who is the bro, think you know yourself..hehehe

spasticboy
22-06-2008, 04:08 PM
ah....looks 5.5. Hard to atttract fellow brother here

simone
22-06-2008, 04:10 PM
bro fatboy...requirement 1 FR in the last 1 mth....u must one by one chk le...really bo eng....hehe... up your pts for the intro...

cheers

alvin36
22-06-2008, 04:57 PM
bro fatboy, can i have the contact ?
:)

am55
22-06-2008, 07:09 PM
hi bros.

Thanx to bro fatboy 4 xiao hui ctc will uppz u wen i regain my power.

I call her on sat to make appt but she says she is busy. On sunday she call me and ask me to mit her, heng oc wen to the market if not........

Dunno who the 30 something bro who bonk her but not me. I am veri old man. She is damn hungry for sex. One horny horny milf.

Name: Xiao hui age 29-32
Home town : Guangzhuo cantonese bros will enjoy talking to her
Looks: 6/10 looks alittle lianish
Boobs: 5.5 small veri sensitive nips
Pussy: 6.5/10 abit dark but no smell

Massage: 3/10 onli a lit bit started to catbath me after a few mins she horny
Catbath:6/10 more lips than tongue
Frenching : 2/10 i am like to french but she veri reluctant light kisses
BJ : 5/10 not much suction
FJ : 8.5/10 she really likes it she cow gal me until she cums she collapse on me lil bro still inside i nearly call the ambulance she neber move for a few mins. She got up she veri paiseh becos lil bro and bed sheet wet with her cum. i too also tired last nite wen somewhere else to cheong ask her to hj me.

It was a enjoyable bonk. Damages 80 + 20 room + one cd

fatboy
23-06-2008, 12:39 PM
tks bro am55 for the fr..upz you

fatboy
24-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Thanks to bro AM55, hv mentioned to XH that she needs to improve her massage even though she may want to do to sextisfy herself hehehe...she will put more effort into the massage portion...

Tks to all bro who had supported her, appreciate an FR to see how she can improve

feihong
24-06-2008, 05:49 PM
Hello Bro Fatboy,

thank for your very fast response in giving her contact. Ask today, today get. SO i today also contact her for tonight session.

Picking her up at 7pm. Hope to give you a FR by tonight...no lah...maybe tomorrow.

One point i worry is that i need good massage. No so much FJ...old man already. Most of the time, not hard but when hard, very fast finish. Guess many brothers age 50 and above share my problem.....

Feihong:o

fatboy
25-06-2008, 12:15 PM
bro fei hong, sure hope you had your good massage last night...hope she put effort into this part of her deal because I know she has the skill to do a really good one as I had been given a really good massage by her before ..hope to see a FR soon....

A*star
25-06-2008, 12:37 PM
Can I request for her contacts? Need a good massage desperatly

fatboy
26-06-2008, 01:53 PM
XH called me yesterday to inform that she found a TN that will keep her. It sonewhere in Serangoon.

As such, I will not be giving out her number anymore. Brother who has her number can call her and arrange to meet her after her work. However, think she will try to persuade you to see her at the TN, however, pls be mindful that visiting her in TN will result in you paying the TN rate for all the specials...dun want any bro to feel short change when visit XH at the TN.

Thank you for all the brothers who had up her gave her a good time. Many thanks to all bro who had up me during the past week.

fatboy
01-07-2008, 05:11 PM
XH just called me. She had quit the TN as the business is not good. Now is back to doing FL massuer...

Anybro still interested pls pm me for her contact. Same conditions apply

the_e_ones
24-07-2008, 08:59 AM
FR dated 23 Jul 08

First and foremost, i must once again thanks Bro fatboy for the contact...

Called up Xiao Hui and arranged to pick her up at her place... proceeded to F Hotel Kovan.

The massage was good but short... however the love-making (yes... is love-making not just me bonking her...) was mind-blowing!!! :p One of my best fuck in recent months... This could be due to the drive from her place to the hotel, we have somehow break the ice and build some chemistry thus the session was so enjoyable, just like making out with a girlfriend...

Looks: 6.5-7 will grows... in fact she has nice features 瓜子脸, thin lips and sharp nose...
Body: bah bah in the mid section...
Boobs: a bit small but tender and soft...
Complexion: smooth but with freckles...
Kissing and frenching: lightly...
Fingering and fondling: lightly... she was very wet...
Massage: 6.5 good but short...
Fj: 8.5 one of my best fuck in recent months...
Damage: $80... room, condom and parking charges not included...

Worth trying and recommended...

fatboy
24-07-2008, 11:57 AM
Tks for the FR and certainly nice to know that you enjoy the bonk. I certainly enjoyed every bonking session with her....ya just like girlfriend, making love