PDA

View Full Version : guess which lor

ahha2011
17-03-2022, 08:36 AM
https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/e-junkies-mark-lee-reveals-secrets-about-prostitutes-managers-geylang-movie

Interesting, but never encounter any

aakumu
17-03-2022, 09:52 AM
https://www.asiaone.com/entertainment/e-junkies-mark-lee-reveals-secrets-about-prostitutes-managers-geylang-movie

Interesting, but never encounter any

Hi bro,
So the pimp made lots of money of their young ML and when ML is older, the pimp advise them to get a mAN to marry these women....:rolleyes::rolleyes:
What a good deal all around...:D:D

My humble two cents.

xxFTOxx
17-03-2022, 12:04 PM
Lol reminds me of one I used to go long time ago. Need to get Ang Pai one…got parking at the back. Name of the owner was Yap. He always intro the commandos to me and I think was only $150 got a helluva good service from the girls

ahha2011
17-03-2022, 12:19 PM
Lol reminds me of one I used to go long time ago. Need to get Ang Pai one…got parking at the back. Name of the owner was Yap. He always intro the commandos to me and I think was only $150 got a helluva good service from the girls

Wow..yap knows i like petite girls, he always intro me these type. I think i post at wrong section .. haha

naan1974
17-03-2022, 01:27 PM
Hi bro,
So the pimp made lots of money of their young ML and when ML is older, the pimp advise them to get a mAN to marry these women....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

My humble two cents.

we all know the BOSS makes the money not the pimp.
they are just Tao Pek Kong sitting there.
i think this show will be eye opener for Geylang taboo people.
For those who grew up in geylang.... let's see how realistic it gets

naan1974
17-03-2022, 01:28 PM
Hi bro,

My humble two cents.

we all know the BOSS makes the money not the pimp.
they are just Tao Pek Kong sitting there. And customer cant
marry overseas pros unless they are local FL.
i think this show will be eye opener for Geylang taboo people.
For those who grew up in geylang.... let's see how realistic it gets