PDA

View Full Version : Anyone still remember the 5 rooms hotel at lavender?

wings4me
14-03-2022, 09:21 PM
Was more than 10years ago, used to frequent that small little make shift hotel at the back alley of hotel 81 lavender. Have alot of fun at that hotels. PRC chiobu back then was plentiful to choose. Miss those old days.

Aftershave@8
14-03-2022, 11:35 PM
Maybe around 2010-12 period, IIRC.

"Cheap and cheerful" place, each room different depending which one you get. Think it was $20 for 2hr or something like that. Car park nearby, tear coupon type.

Used to bring China students there for massage, esp. those studying around Middle Road, or stay around City Square Mall.

Back then, many Xue Sheng Mei, most under 25 y.o. All cannot massage properly, but some can fuck for free. Good value at $80/hr.

Great memories.....

wings4me
15-03-2022, 08:26 AM
Maybe around 2010-12 period, IIRC.

"Cheap and cheerful" place, each room different depending which one you get. Think it was $20 for 2hr or something like that. Car park nearby, tear coupon type.

Used to bring China students there for
Yes massage, esp. those studying around Middle Road, or stay around City Square Mall.

Back then, many Xue Sheng Mei, most under 25 y.o. All cannot massage properly, but some can fuck for free. Good value at $80/hr.

Great memories.....
Yes sure miss those days. Alot China students work ktv or massage.
Also the operators very friendly. Alot of time, I just sat near the counter and chic-chat with them while waiting for the room.

wings4me
16-03-2022, 12:51 PM
Anyone know if they are still operating hotel?
Miss their services. Only hotel allow transit booking at that time.
Last tme i will call them the time I want. They will get the room ready for me.
Lights and aircon turned on. Immediately got a cool room when we get in. Need not wait for the room to cool down. They will also dimmed the lights and have flower petals spread over the bed. Rather romantics and my gal love it.

loneyheart
16-03-2022, 05:54 PM
Wow so nice for 20 for 2 hrs ?
How I missed it ?
If during 2010 time as bro mention tats the high time too to bring PDMM to hotel :)

wings4me
16-03-2022, 07:42 PM
Wow so nice for 20 for 2 hrs ?
How I missed it ?
If during 2010 time as bro mention tats the high time too to bring PDMM to hotel :)

Yes that was that time alot PDMM. Alot of them moonlight at massage joints and alot hv a few old uncle as sugar daddy. I still remembered one of the PDMM from Sichuan. She just came over from China and thru friend intro, I did patronize her a few times. Brought her to that hotel and banged her there whole night.
Those were the days...plenty to choose from. Price wise was rather resonable. Now even helper ask for 200 and even 1000.
Those time, basically only ask for topup and PRC 100-200.
Over night about 250 to 400.

Bery
16-03-2022, 07:44 PM
Was more than 10years ago, used to frequent that small little make shift hotel at the back alley of hotel 81 lavender. Have alot of fun at that hotels. PRC chiobu back then was plentiful to choose. Miss those old days.

The corner shophouse Hamilton Hotel??

wings4me
17-03-2022, 12:33 AM
The corner shophouse Hamilton Hotel??

No. This is make shift hotel. Think they called themselves rooms4u.

jacky43
17-03-2022, 09:11 AM
Not to forget. PRC ladies selling 4D and toto. They walk around GL. And they take customers. My time. 10 yrs ago. I taken 5 such women. Yes! That was wonderful periods if we have the $ to spend.

Xgenre
17-03-2022, 09:17 AM
Just behind the row where cars parallel park. The small lane between Violet 81 and Lavandar 81. The rooms are quite nice. Have some theme. Did it become Hotel Snow or something?

Jabba
17-03-2022, 10:49 AM
I love the see thru glass shower.Really shiok to the eye

b123
17-03-2022, 10:50 AM
indeed! miss those days

loneyheart
17-03-2022, 05:22 PM
Yes that was that time alot PDMM. Alot of them moonlight at massage joints and alot hv a few old uncle as sugar daddy. I still remembered one of the PDMM from Sichuan. She just came over from China and thru friend intro, I did patronize her a few times. Brought her to that hotel and banged her there whole night.
Those were the days...plenty to choose from. Price wise was rather resonable. Now even helper ask for 200 and even 1000.
Those time, basically only ask for topup and PRC 100-200.
Over night about 250 to 400.

Easily spotted n approached by outside PPC n Books store too nom will give u eye ctc self auto talk or smile to u n only 50 to 100 .N online intro with ctc sharing too :) PDMM r the best with GFE n KC power
Tats was the time tat China still not so strong n well develop

wings4me
17-03-2022, 05:53 PM
Just behind the row where cars parallel park. The small lane between Violet 81 and Lavandar 81. The rooms are quite nice. Have some theme. Did it become Hotel Snow or something?
Yes it became Snow Hotel now.

wings4me
17-03-2022, 05:54 PM
Yes it became Snow Hotel now.

Wow, not bad. Still have so many bros from that era still here and cheonging.

wings4me
17-03-2022, 07:09 PM
Not to forget. PRC ladies selling 4D and toto. They walk around GL. And they take customers. My time. 10 yrs ago. I taken 5 such women. Yes! That was wonderful periods if we have the $ to spend.

Yes the odd lanes and the even lanes of Geylang and those PRC gals on lane 6, 8 10
All super sexy and pretty. At the peaks, is shoulders touching shoulders, all standing from lane 6 till lane 14. Geylang road packed and jammed every single night.

fillerup
17-03-2022, 07:13 PM
In 2021 still have pdmm and selling 4d kind? Go where find?

ahlongkia
18-03-2022, 01:15 PM
Anyone know if they are still operating hotel?
Miss their services. Only hotel allow transit booking at that time.
Last tme i will call them the time I want. They will get the room ready for me.
Lights and aircon turned on. Immediately got a cool room when we get in. Need not wait for the room to cool down. They will also dimmed the lights and have flower petals spread over the bed. Rather romantics and my gal love it.

They are now operating again. I saw one of the operator working at Gallop Hill Top Resort. I went there with my GF to the hotel last Sunday. She gave me her booking number, 63144291.

Spartacus1981
22-03-2022, 06:28 PM
They are now operating again. I saw one of the operator working at Gallop Hill Top Resort. I went there with my GF to the hotel last Sunday. She gave me her booking number, 63144291.

Yes. I think they upgraded to a better facilities now at HorseCity now. I went there too with my girl and thought the lady boss there look familiar. So when up and have a chat with her then big boss came out then confirm is them. Haha. Still the same like last time. So chatty and friendly.

The hotel name is Gallop Hill Top Resort. Nice and quiet place. My girl love it.

DTCEPL
24-03-2022, 01:41 PM

Got those sell CDs too:D