Sian
Give up on life
Stare at White ceiling

12-03-2022, 04:47 PM
What happened recently?

Newbieshag
12-03-2022, 05:19 PM
What happen bro ? Why so Sian?
If you find Life is mindless , then go and find meaning .
Whatever challenge you are having now, you are not alone .
Stay strong and stay positive .

teehan
12-03-2022, 05:47 PM
it won’t be long before the sheriff of sammyboy forums, aka as Angmolover comes along and rebukes the thread starter for posting irrelevant stuff on the forums. HIS forums.. :rolleyes: :D

anyway, godspeed to the thread starter. stay positive, dude!

Willamshakspear
12-03-2022, 09:23 PM
The gift of life is precious, & each Human have one 1 to live. You had been given the 2nd gift of FREE WILL, to choose what kind of life you want to live, & with such gift, the acceptance of CONSEQUENCES, thus choose wisely.

No mortal is perfect. We Humankind HAVE TO make mistakes & CORRECT them, in order to progress.

We are NOT robots, or else this will be a cold cold world, akin to Russia or North Korea Potemkin villages - drab high rise buildings, uniformed mindless slaves serving an equally flawed mortal - no beauty, no spontaneity, no surprises, no wonder, no aspirations, etc, and when that mortal leader dies as NO Human lives forever, disasters await as they had not been taught to be open minded, to achieve, to bravely try, to fail, to HONESTLY OBJECTIVELY CORRECT MISTAKES MADE by oneself or by others & to succeed - to elevate Humanity to the next level, as crisis/problems will arise everyday from natural & Human made, & obstacles to overcome with courage, faith & hope as our brave ancestors had proven.

NO ONE, no BEING, promised a bed of roses everyday, but a bed of roses everyday is ACHEIVABLE, as proven by many Humans who succeeded in life - starting
from rich or poor, young or old, white or black, male or female, etc. We are always Humans 1st-above & beyond any circumstances that separates us- laugh and bleed the same. It lays in one's tampering of expectations, patience, & open mind to explore opportunities that are legal & which HURTS NO ONE or BE HURT by anyone.

Only the weak gives up easily in the journey of life & Humankind's destiny to populate & manage the Stars, & sadly, are better off GONE in the gene pool for the continuation of the Human race.

You had been strong as a sperm. Only you alone succeeded in fertilizing a woman's egg, from so many others brother & sister sperm. You had been given the opportunity of life, to hear/see/touch/taste & feel the beauty of our world, as a child provided by your hardworking parent - mother or father or sibilings who loves you.

As an adult living in a society such as Singapore, collectively given by many who contributed to education, work, opportunities for years, despite numerous setbacks & fears they faced but overcame them by courage & faith in each other by our sworn SACRED NATIONAL PLEDGE we took since young, taught by visonary GREAT FOUNDING fathers of our nation.

Many had returned the favor to themselves, to their loves ones, friends & to society.

You wanna give up when so many others had sacrificed, studied hard, work hard & smart in honest & responsible ways, & succeeded & found meaning in so many various forms, to be happy and contend, no matter their status- as a roadsweeper or a CEO, as you had succeeded once as a sperm?

Are you afraid of obstacles in the journey of life, feeling alone, despite efforts by many whom had shown & proven it can be overcomed?
Chill bro..& have a drink, on me..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H3nb9hSGxk

I Love Boobs
12-03-2022, 09:53 PM
Sian
Give up on life
Stare at White ceiling

Go to FL Dome 1.
Get a good fuck.
Clear the sperm from your head.
Cures depression.

Pineapplexpress
12-03-2022, 10:03 PM
Go to FL Dome 1.
Get a good fuck.
Clear the sperm from your head.
Cures depression.

I like this, creampie also help fights depression :D

Willamshakspear
12-03-2022, 10:25 PM
Visiting nightlife operators may not resolve the ROOT of his/her problem. The root lays in loneliness - a life not shared.

Worse - such operators depend on preying of loneliness of customers to earn a living. They will offer services of all kinds, but will NEVER offer the TRUE companionship the lonely needs. It is either only money, or sexual gratifications for themselves, & will not care about the one in lonely need, and sadly, will hurt him/her even MORE when realization sets in...

He/She may be an introvert will be better off to come out of his/her shell/insecurities/loss of faith in others, etc by starting to mix around with others - men or women whom shares at the least some aspects of his/her likings such as hobbies/sports/music, etc, with no high expectations, but just exploring a journey of life together, just as another will explore his/her expectations, a small BABY step to find a meaning in life..SHARED, either by peers, a gf, wife or kids, steps that will lead to better & meaningful life & FUTURE.

It will not happen at 1st contact, or next, but is a numbers game, to never give up, & not to find the perfect one as perfection does NOT exist in Humanity, but to find companions whom shared common ground & be realistic to grind down to the best, or best dependable & reliable few..

No mortal is meant to live the journey of life alone, facing 4 walls at work & home. No Human is born out of a vacuum..

bigboyforum
12-03-2022, 10:52 PM
Visiting nightlife operators may not resolve the ROOT of his/her problem. The root lays in loneliness - a life not shared.

Worse - such operators depend on preying of loneliness of customers to earn a living. They will offer services of all kinds, but will NEVER offer the TRUE companionship the lonely needs. It is either only money, or sexual gratifications for themselves, & will not care about the one in lonely need, and sadly, will hurt him/her even MORE when realization sets in...

He/She may be an introvert will be better off to come out of his/her shell/insecurities/loss of faith in others, etc by starting to mix around with others - men or women whom shares at the least some aspects of his/her likings such as hobbies/sports/music, etc, with no high expectations, but just exploring a journey of life together, just as another will explore his/her expectations, a small BABY step to find a meaning in life..SHARED, either by peers, a gf, wife or kids, steps that will lead to better & meaningful life & FUTURE.

It will not happen at 1st contact, or next, but is a numbers game, to never give up, & not to find the perfect one as perfection does NOT exist in Humanity, but to find companions whom shared common ground & be realistic to grind down to the best, or best dependable & reliable few..

No mortal is meant to live the journey of life alone, facing 4 walls at work & home. No Human is born out of a vacuum..

Bro, a lot of wise word from you, you much have the deep deep understanding on this topic, may share how you overcome it and live a bright life, I would like to hear.

Willamshakspear
12-03-2022, 11:10 PM
Bro, a lot of wise word from you, you much have the deep deep understanding on this topic, may share how you overcome it and live a bright life, I would like to hear.

Thanks for your kind words. I am only an insignificant nobody, an average man, someone whom may had passed your way in the streets of Singapore & both not even knowing it. It does not matter.

SBF had been around for decades. It taught me much, by so many others whom shared their real life experiences or fictional stories of what is only a measure of their expectations, in what that had not been taught in schools and work where we were taught to study and work hard/smart but nothing about playing hard & smart, resulting in we sporeans being taken advantage of by others, whom lived a hard life such as foreigners, or by locals whom had missed opportunities offered in Spore.

May more share, so that we can learn, to better ourselves & help others, as others from long ago had helped us.. Each has a story to tell, as each is the lead actor/actress in their own movie of life.. None sets out to hurt or be hurt by others, but at times circumstances of life causes one to take action-right or wrong, & only thru experiences of the consequences can one or another learn.

No mortal is perfect. There will be bad, but equally there are redeeming qualities in each, as I had experienced with Humanity in a broad spectrum, a faith in Humankind.

Peacekeeping
13-03-2022, 12:22 AM

He is from shakespearean era lah. People of that times like to write poems and think alot. Of coz he is wiser than us :D

arl127
13-03-2022, 06:30 AM
it won’t be long before the sheriff of sammyboy forums, aka as Angmolover comes along and rebukes the thread starter for posting irrelevant stuff on the forums. HIS forums.. :rolleyes: :D

anyway, godspeed to the thread starter. stay positive, dude!

I think he meant meaningless sex life but if his words are true i think angmohlover rebuking him here is true too this is fucking thread

aakumu
13-03-2022, 10:53 AM

Hi bro,
Good outlook.
But cannot total agree with your last statement.
If you are not enough without, we will never be enough with it.
You have to be happy by yourself first, then everything should work out.

My humble two cents.

aakumu
13-03-2022, 11:02 AM
The gift of life is precious, & each Human have one 1 to live. You had been given the 2nd gift of FREE WILL, to choose what kind of life you want to live, & with such gift, the acceptance of CONSEQUENCES, thus choose wisely.

No mortal is perfect. We Humankind HAVE TO make mistakes & CORRECT them, in order to progress.

We are NOT robots, or else this will be a cold cold world, akin to Russia or North Korea Potemkin villages - drab high rise buildings, uniformed mindless slaves serving an equally flawed mortal - no beauty, no spontaneity, no surprises, no wonder, no aspirations, etc, and when that mortal leader dies as NO Human lives forever, disasters await as they had not been taught to be open minded, to achieve, to bravely try, to fail, to HONESTLY OBJECTIVELY CORRECT MISTAKES MADE by oneself or by others & to succeed - to elevate Humanity to the next level, as crisis/problems will arise everyday from natural & Human made, & obstacles to overcome with courage, faith & hope as our brave ancestors had proven.

NO ONE, no BEING, promised a bed of roses everyday, but a bed of roses everyday is ACHEIVABLE, as proven by many Humans who succeeded in life - starting
from rich or poor, young or old, white or black, male or female, etc. We are always Humans 1st-above & beyond any circumstances that separates us- laugh and bleed the same. It lays in one's tampering of expectations, patience, & open mind to explore opportunities that are legal & which HURTS NO ONE or BE HURT by anyone.

Only the weak gives up easily in the journey of life & Humankind's destiny to populate & manage the Stars, & sadly, are better off GONE in the gene pool for the continuation of the Human race.

You had been strong as a sperm. Only you alone succeeded in fertilizing a woman's egg, from so many others brother & sister sperm. You had been given the opportunity of life, to hear/see/touch/taste & feel the beauty of our world, as a child provided by your hardworking parent - mother or father or sibilings who loves you.

As an adult living in a society such as Singapore, collectively given by many who contributed to education, work, opportunities for years, despite numerous setbacks & fears they faced but overcame them by courage & faith in each other by our sworn SACRED NATIONAL PLEDGE we took since young, taught by visonary GREAT FOUNDING fathers of our nation.

Many had returned the favor to themselves, to their loves ones, friends & to society.

You wanna give up when so many others had sacrificed, studied hard, work hard & smart in honest & responsible ways, & succeeded & found meaning in so many various forms, to be happy and contend, no matter their status- as a roadsweeper or a CEO, as you had succeeded once as a sperm?

Are you afraid of obstacles in the journey of life, feeling alone, despite efforts by many whom had shown & proven it can be overcomed?
Chill bro..& have a drink, on me..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H3nb9hSGxk
Hi bro,
CHEERS....:D:D

My humble two cents.

sammyboyfor
13-03-2022, 11:21 AM
Here's something to make your life more meaningful. :D

donut88
13-03-2022, 01:08 PM
Sian
Give up on life
Stare at White ceiling

Nothing is too great to overcome

I Love Boobs
13-03-2022, 01:51 PM
Here's something to make your life more meaningful. :D

Dear TS,
Don't ruminate.
Don't masturbate.
Just fornicate.
Don't forget to lubricate.!

oldwabbit
13-03-2022, 09:28 PM
The belief that life must have a meaning in itself can often aggravate the depression that we already have. Personally I just tell myself that life without meaning is perfectly fine. I can still enjoy life without meaning. Who's gonna stop me from enjoying my own life?

sbwow
13-03-2022, 10:27 PM
There is no out of this topic.

If there is meaning to life, there would be a goal and pressure to perform. Not everyone will like it if there is actual pressure to this meaning to life. What if you fail this goal, then again you will feel miserable.
In the case if you do find meaning to life, and you do manage to complete/sustain it. There will certainly be follow-ups as people would be aware of your talent. Then again you will feel the pressure to complete the next goal of meaning to life.

WIBlack
13-03-2022, 11:32 PM
Honestly, where is TS & when is he going to explain why sian?
Still staring at his white ceiling?

havana
13-03-2022, 11:57 PM
Owe debt??? Ugly & poor so no girlfriend????:confused:

Sian, find some hobby to keep yourself occupied:)
Sweat it out so U will feel better!!!:cool:

Peacekeeping
14-03-2022, 12:47 AM
Meaning depends on how much impact you can make to the world.

Bangster
14-03-2022, 01:33 AM
I think he asks for a coloured ceiling,
but his contractor go and paint white
now he damn sian as he only got white ceiling to stare at

Angmolover
14-03-2022, 03:13 PM
Sian
Give up on life
Stare at White ceiling

You should have given it up earlier then you don't have to waste our time reading your stupid thread. You must be illiterate and cannot read that this is a thread for sex discussion, not discussion about your impending death.

Angmolover
14-03-2022, 03:14 PM
Everyone, this asshole of a TS is just an attention whore. Post here to get your sympathy and notice. Don't waste time on him

Angelivy69
14-03-2022, 05:07 PM
I think he asks for a coloured ceiling,
but his contractor go and paint white
now he damn sian as he only got white ceiling to stare at

So damn sickening to be white, of all colours

Bangster
14-03-2022, 08:01 PM
whats your ceiling colour then?
Would love to see something different

Splitter100
15-03-2022, 10:50 PM
TS took his samurai sword and parade Buangkok

sundial
16-03-2022, 10:38 AM
what's the best painless way to end ones life?
Pills? cut wrist? hang oneself, jump off the building? drown?

Willamshakspear
16-03-2022, 12:10 PM
what's the best painless way to end ones life?
Pills? cut wrist? hang oneself, jump off the building? drown?

It depends on how you define ' painless '. Is it mental or physical pain one wishes to avoid.

However, in the event of death, both mental & physical pain CANNOT be avoided. It is only HOW LONG the pain will be before the lifeforce is gone. At times, it will be in seconds, & other times-when death is not successful, it can be a lifetime of psychological pain or physical disabilities.

If one is only in mental pain but not physical pain, it would be MORE PAINLESS to choose life than death, as mind perceptions & mindsets can change or be changed, eg - turning negatives into positives - cup of water is half full than think it is half empty.

If one is only in physical pain & not suffering from mental pain, thus no death wish, modern medicines & collective societal insurance plans as financial support can help alleviate the physical pain.

If one is suffering from both physical and mental pain, one would be dead long ago from such pain. The human body would not be able to sustain such attacks. Dead men tell no tales..

Thus if one wishes to have no pain, then live life instead, & find ways to overcome mental or physical pain. Life is no bed of roses, but it need not be full of thorns. Only fools would live amongst thorns & not attempt to lift one's butt out of the thorns.

Addendum:-

Often, in the journey of life, it is easy to dwell only on failures, more so momentarily after period of losses, to presume one is a failure. But the painful truth is that there are individual failures-which are only normal for Humans as each will disregard wisdom, given the gift of free will, & thus has to bang his/her head on the wall, face consequences, to learn, to correct mistakes to progress.

However, NO mortal will NOT experience SUCCESSES. There will be times when faced with IMPOSSIBLE ODDS, we each overcame them & succeeded where armchair advisors only predict failed outcomes. At times, it can be just plain innocuous deeds we perform - such as helping a elderly lady across the road, and APPRECIATED with thanks. No mortal is perfect & all are flawed. It is from such deeds that we feel great - an adrenalin rush, even momentary. Pleasure - neural serotonin infused aid to avoid depression within the human body, comes from such, and can be built upon further from such a simple act, to even greater deeds to save family & nation, & become a legend in the history of Humankind....

So, NEVER GIVE UP. Just focus on the SUCCESSES you experienced in life, no matter how small, & build upon it to achieve greatness that you are destined for...

Music helps to stimulate memories. Listen to these tracks, & have a drink, on me... to find your fate & destiny, given the gift of free will...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eph1VACwfbI

smittenbyml
16-03-2022, 02:18 PM
As a kid some of us played games like maplestory. I feel life is somewhat similar to such games. Actually the game no meaning one, but you ownself find meaning. What job you want to be, how good do you want to be.

If you ownself dont find meaning, actually v sian one. Everyday just fight the office yao mo gui guai, maybe your home oso got another type of yao mo gui guai.. eat sleep repeat.

loneyheart
16-03-2022, 05:49 PM
Life is a piece of blank white paper
Its how u explore n make it more colourful :)

Willamshakspear
16-03-2022, 10:26 PM
bumped. To share with others in need, with courage, in these crisis times of Covid, Russian invasion, inflationary pressures beyond national control, slow VTL etc, which ultimately will hurt bros & sis mentalities in daily reaction, ...even sex...

driedlemon3
16-03-2022, 10:58 PM
Unless you are driven to achieve some "change the world" mission, we are all just merely existing. Many of us try to put meaning in life thru love ones, religion, sporadic happy moments. Failure don't mean you forever fail, it's just a temporary phase and things will change. I guess we all just go with the flow.

Peacekeeping
17-03-2022, 12:58 AM
Unless you are driven to achieve some "change the world" mission, we are all just merely existing. Many of us try to put meaning in life thru love ones, religion, sporadic happy moments. Failure don't mean you forever fail, it's just a temporary phase and things will change. I guess we all just go with the flow.

If life give you lemons, make some lemonades. If you get dried lemons, turn it into preserved lemons for snacks :p

Willamshakspear
17-03-2022, 05:47 PM
Unless you are driven to achieve some "change the world" mission, we are all just merely existing.

I humbly beg to differ. NO mortal merely exists. We each have a role to play in the entwined journey of life with others, to fulfill our destiny to manage the stars promised centuries ago, proven by our remarkable evolution, progress & advancement in science & tech from mere barbaric jungle dwelling ancient ancestors, to fulfill this destiny of Humankind.

Each has been born with the gift of life, free will & intelligence. Superman, batman, ironman, etc are only figments of imagination. The TRUE super-power that mortals possess lays in our ABILITY to convince ourselves & others, to a worthy cause & see it successfully through, turning dreams into realities.

With such powers comes responsibilities to oneself & to others, to use wisely.

Sadly, some used such abilities to cheat & lie to others for personal gratifications. It's an ugly world where some are still un-evolved. Yet it is a beautiful world too, where some use such super power responsibly, to uplift oneself & others' lives, as proven by the progress Humanity had made.

While individually, we each may not be able to change the World, but it all takes is just to convince one, to a worthy cause, as one is an exponential number which leads to another & another, & another...

Bill Gates alone did not create the micro-computer. He had an idea, but was rejected by IBM, which led him to discuss with others, find funds, & then...the rest is history.

Singapore's Billionaire Peter Lim was not born a millionaire, but a fishmonger's son, whom may had became a fishmonger had he not studied & took chances in life, listened, learn & convinced by others on his path.

With each of our individual super power, along with knowledge & experience, we each have a role to play, to affect another, empower them, at the right place & right time, whom equally have a role to play - a cascading effect that eventually leads to the fulfillment of Humanity's ultimate destiny...

driedlemon3
17-03-2022, 10:58 PM
If life give you lemons, make some lemonades. If you get dried lemons, turn it into preserved lemons for snacks :p

lol yes in life we do have to be our own cheerleader to carry on no matter how tough it is. When one is at the lowest point in life, it can also be the most lonely. It is then a test on our own mental strength to overcome.

Willamshakspear
17-03-2022, 11:15 PM
lol yes in life we do have to be our own cheerleader to carry on no matter how tough it is. When one is at the lowest point in life, it can also be the most lonely. It is then a test on our own mental strength to overcome.

You got that right buddy. Cheers.:)

We Humankind, those whom chose to walk in the darkness, with no certainty on outcomes, but with proven forefathers courage, faith and with a LIGHT ( knowledge & painful experiences), to lead the path to brightness for temporary devitalized others - as others had done for us, often with no rewards or appreciation, or our need for it...Cheers! :) a drink, on me..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RylbOAhSc6U