PDA

View Full Version : Your ultimate guide on how to get some, or tons of sex!

johnnydsg
10-03-2022, 12:31 PM
Hi bros, I see a lot of people asking for tips on how to date or get more sex while wondering how everyone else does it and thought I'd share.

If a 4x year old guy like me who was out of the dating game for years can do it, you can do it too. Here's one of my success stories:

- Swiped and texted a 27 year old decent looking, married lady on Tinder for a couple weeks until we had time to meet, her hubby inserted studs or whatever bodyart it's called in his cock and his sex drive died after that, but she was still young and horny. It was her first time doing this outside of marriage and she had reservations, but making her feel safe and not being too pushy goes a long way. During texting and flirting, she revealed that she was on the pill and was ok for me to cum inside her. Long story short, she came over one night, had a great young body and C cup boobs and I shot inside her to my heart's content.

Tinder, CMB, Bumble etc it all works. What you have to do is learn seduction and how to date. It will take work and sustained effort but the rewards are worth it.

Let me repeat that - It will take work and sustained effort. You're not going to become Don Juan or Casanova in a week or two if you're new to this.

A hint, if you see profile pics on Tinder that doesn't show her face, swipe anyway because they probably don't want to be publicly seen for their own reasons.

To cut to the chase

1) Buy and read the book Seduction by author Robert Greene. You can get the hardcopy in all major bookstores or on Kindle. He teaches you how to become a better seducer overall and the skills will last you a lifetime no matter what kind of r/s you want.

2) Put up some decent photos for your profile pics, again you can Google this. Just google something like "Tinder profile pic tips"

3) Google "best Tinder pickup lines", adjust it to what suits your personality or use it as inspiration to come up with new ones yourself. Don't just copy and paste because you'll sound like every other guy using the same line. And skip the really corny lines lol. You can practise the same lines across all apps Tinder, CMB, Tantan whatever.

Your first message is the most important coz these girls get dozens of messages a day, you have to stand out and catch their attention!

Just hi or how's your day is NOT enough unless you're hot or rich af.

3) Google how to flirt over text and keep practicing it with every girl you match. This is the next most important thing, where you have learn how to sustain a lady's interest and move the chat to a meet.

4) Be prepared to play a long game, while some are down for quick fun, others may take weeks before they feel comfortable to meet you and sleep with you.

Don't be discouraged if your efforts take time to show results, focus on the process and the results will come. Results will come if you put in the work. It's like your job or biz, you get a salary at the end of the month or when you close a deal which takes time. Or its like fucking exercising, maybe you are now fat shit but if you do one push up a day, 3 months, 6 months, 1 year later you will be doing 100 pushups, 10 pull ups, 2.4km under 10 mins and fit as fuck.

You need time to get good and promoted at work right? It's the exact same concept.

It took me weeks, maybe a couple months to relearn all this so just stick with it and aim to improve 1% a day.

I once saw this girl on a dating app. Knn she was really those kind you see you know sure got 1000 guys swiping her every fucking day. OL, young, long hair, petite, big boobs, great butt. I myself was like wah damn hot, just swipe la since she will never match me lol.

Today, I'm seeing that very same hot girl and creampie her every time we meet. When she tells me about guys hitting on her the admiration and jealousy makes me ram her even harder hahaha.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. If uncle Johnny can do it from zero, so can you.

brece
10-03-2022, 03:46 PM
Very good share uncle Johnny, thanks a lot! :D