PDA

View Full Version : Trying to stay faithful but... What will you do if you were me?

surecatch
08-03-2022, 08:39 PM
So I am in a serious relationship with a really nice girl.
We have plans to get married, even applied for BTO already.

I really like her. She's nice, I know she loves me.
She's also nice to my parents, buying them gifts and food/ingredients and all.

But here's the thing. She has very strong upbringing.
Don't know to put it lucky or what.
She's still a virgin, and she said no sex until after marriage.
So yeap, it has been more than 2 years and still no sex.
LOL...

From someone who was sexually active till now, I think I am slowly turning back to a virgin again.
For those who suggests pushing the boundary, oh yes I tried.

We engaged in petting, something that I would do as a teenager, but as an adult now............
So we engaged in petting, like maybe less than 5 times in 2 years?

I wasn't allowed to insert my finger.
And she doesn't give me a BJ... She at best stroke me a while then says she's tired and that leaves me with blue balls and sexually frustrated.
Only once did she HJ me until I cum.

So I am trying very hard to remain faithful to her, for it's not easy to find such nice girl now.
Most local girls are looking at financial stability, career stability and someone who can provide all these lah. But I am far from it, yet my girlfriend accepted me for who I am.

And I got a bit worried, what if after marriage, the sex doesn't tally.
She already said no BJ...
Then if the sex is not regular, wah I jialat sia!!!

It gets boring after a while when you play tennis against the wall.
But I get guilty if I were to visit massage parlours with happy endings, because that is equivalent to cheating on her.

So what will you do?
Anyone caught in such situation before?

statue84
08-03-2022, 08:53 PM
Question is, do you love her?
If you do, you should talk openly about your sexual needs and what it means to you. Maybe she’s had some bad experiences in the past. Maybe she really does want it but wants to really wait first…

surecatch
08-03-2022, 08:57 PM
Question is, do you love her?
If you do, you should talk openly about your sexual needs and what it means to you. Maybe she’s had some bad experiences in the past. Maybe she really does want it but wants to really wait first…

Yea I do love her.

I'm her first boyfriend actually.
So I don't think she had any bad experiences.

Now is wait loh.
Perhaps I should listen to you and talk to her about my sexual needs.

Willamshakspear
08-03-2022, 09:01 PM

LOL...

So I am trying very hard to remain faithful to her, for it's not easy to find such nice girl now.
Most local girls are looking at financial stability, career stability and someone who can provide all these lah. But I am far from it, yet my girlfriend accepted me for who I am.

You are a very, very lucky guy, one in a million to find her. SEX is NOT EVERYTHING. It takes time, effort, patience, & critically LOVE, to open her up to the pleasures of sex which enhances a relationship, but in the meantime, most IMPORTANT is that you had found someone who loves you & your family, & ACCEPTED you for what you are, & the relationship remained strong.

It is good to be faithful. But if your urges becomes uncontrollable to her or to yourself, best release it one way or another - a mere shake of hands on your small head can do the job while thinking of her, or at worst a discreet visit to a brothel joint, which while fun, but in the end, will only make you feel guilty as sex is meaningless without the intimacy of love shared...& much better off without such, no matter what fantasies you read here in this forum.

Good luck to you bro. Have patience. Spore girls have the same opportunities we have. Respect her, & in time - thru romantic settings & creative foreplay, even mere words, your desires can be fulfilled for an enhanced romance & love that you both shared for a better future together...

sbwow
08-03-2022, 09:19 PM
LOL...

From someone who was sexually active till now, I think I am slowly turning back to a virgin again.

We engaged in petting, something that I would do as a teenager, but as an adult now............

And she doesn't give me a BJ... She at best stroke me a while then says she's tired and that leaves me with blue balls and sexually frustrated.

Before marriage, already getting minimal sex at its best.
After marriage, you will expect what you are expecting now or even lesser.
You shall join in the rest to cheat on spouse. :D

makka1111
08-03-2022, 09:25 PM
You both should consider going for marriage counselling.

Willamshakspear
08-03-2022, 09:25 PM
Hey Mr SBwow, glad to see you alive & kicking. Covid ART negative now? Good luck bro...knew you gonna make it & share experiences to help out fellow bros.:)

subidowa
08-03-2022, 09:29 PM
Good luck finding someone way above ur league.

sbwow
08-03-2022, 09:34 PM
Hey Mr SBwow, glad to see you alive & kicking. Covid ART negative now? Good luck bro...knew you gonna make it & share experiences to help out fellow bros.:)

Hey Willamshakspear! Good Day Bro.
I came down with Fever for a week same as the rest of my colleagues who didn't take the booster jab. Right now, I am still having a bad cough. I think it will take at least a month to go away.

Those who took booster jab suffered from minor sorethroat which went away after a few days. But that being said all of us are young adults, so individual mileage may vary. :)

CookCrew
08-03-2022, 09:38 PM
I think you need to get used to this, after marriage i think high chance the sex wont be as frequent or as good as what you think in your head since this is her entire way of life.

To me i think not worth keeping unless she is really pretty. Average/ugly looking wife with no sex confirm will drive you to seek outside fun, just men's nature.

warbird
08-03-2022, 09:48 PM

LOL...

But I get guilty if I were to visit massage parlours with happy endings, because that is equivalent to cheating on her.

So what will you do?

Bro, tell her you're a man who needs sexual release.

Do you french kiss her? How about going down on her?

Get her to do HJ on you while kissing n sucking your nipple.

It's ok to visit FLs. But put on a good condom and don't kiss them. Don't feel guilty about it. It's good for your health.

Cheers!

Bro WB

Datingafter35
08-03-2022, 10:03 PM

LOL...

So what will you do?

You are not the guy she wants to make out with.

Women are more pervert then men. But what do i know. I'm a red pill.

wantedbryan
08-03-2022, 10:20 PM
I only can say all the best.

08-03-2022, 11:24 PM
Before marriage, already getting minimal sex at its best.
After marriage, you will expect what you are expecting now or even lesser.
You shall join in the rest to cheat on spouse. :D

Agree bro. I have a friend who is just like this. No sex before marriage and after marriage, sex is quite boring until he started to enjoy sex elsewhere. Some girls are just not sexually active (or maybe you are not the right one).

husky1shepherd4
09-03-2022, 12:10 AM
Bro...u need to train up ur "activation&warming up" skill...once u make her high and horny..what done cant be undone

My ex belong to low sex drive...but always manage to make her wet after some alcohol and heavy petting

Remember..for every sucess entry, u must always put in effort to gain acess...

BushTracker
09-03-2022, 08:09 AM

LOL...

So what will you do?

Bro, like someone suggested above, go see a marriage and relationship counsellor with her. You don't have to tell her that the session is because of sex.. Instead, suggest to see a marriage counsellor as part of your marriage planning. That way, she will not be alarmed. Also you have the added benefit of working out the rest of the areas like finances, children etc. Win-win!

If you think the issue is serious enough that you have to come here to seek advice, then it is gonna bug you more and more down the road. By then you might be married and maybe even have kids. If you are not happy, you cannot have a happy marriage, which might lead to divorce or an unhappy life. Neither is appealing. Better get it sorted out NOW!

surecatch
09-03-2022, 08:21 AM
Thanks for all the advice bros!
Anyone here been to marriage counseling?
I scare wait they ask me if I ever paid for sex all these.
You know lah, there are things you never want to admit and will bring it to the grave with you.

For guys who visited FL because of lack of sex with your partner, do you feel guilty after visiting FL?

husky1shepherd4
09-03-2022, 09:31 AM
You know lah, there are things you never want to admit and will bring it to the grave with you.

For guys who visited FL because of lack of sex with your partner, do you feel guilty after visiting FL?
Initially yes, after awhile...u will treat it like normal. Its like u everyday eat chicken rice, then suddenly go change to nasi lemak.

Life is all about trying

Willamshakspear
09-03-2022, 09:57 AM
Sex is not everything. It may compliment loved shared but there is more to life than sex alone.

I once had a good, nice, virgin beautiful local girlfriend who is what everyman can desire on bed, & I was what every woman would desire for in a man, in the traditional sense.

We cohabitated for a time, but in the end, as no mortal is perfect, both of us had character flaws, & besides, no matter how good sex was, it became a chore to perform, as no human can live on the bed for 24/7. There are other issues in life - work, relations, career, entertainment, relatives, shopping, cleaning, etc. It was in these areas that we found out our flaws - we had nothing in common except on the bed. It started with small disagreements, that grew into major mental battles at home, & soon we could no longer talk to each other..& drifted apart.

In my most lonely moments, I would think of her, remembering only the good times, the great love making we had, but each time when I attempted to press the phone number to call her, the memories of our character flaws stopped me cold from making that call - i have no wish to relive those mental battles again. She had found a better man than me, got married & have kids now, & I presumed she is far more happier now in her life than with me..

As for me, I am no stranger to the nightlife. I had came across many more beautiful women, had great times on bed with them, thought I could finally settle down, but in the end, great looks and sex are never the main issue. No mortal can spend 24/7 on the bed...

So, for threadstarter, sex is not everything. Exploring each other's character, building it up, adapting to each other, impose no high expectations on each other, respect, etc would ensure the romance continues far in the journey of life.

san8207
09-03-2022, 10:16 AM

LOL...

So what will you do?

I will say give her a chance. My wife was also like that when we dated. Everything also cannot, can't even engage in petting. So I just DIY that period.

After marriage she became very interested about sex, often taking the initiative to try new stuff.

I guess some girls just very straight, and wants a proper status before having sex.

looney83
09-03-2022, 10:37 AM
if test drive failed, why want to be bind by a car that refuse to meet your expectations?

BushTracker
09-03-2022, 10:45 AM

Yes.. that topic will come up. When you discuss about your expectations in sex, I assume the counsellor will ask how do you manage it now. Well, you can say you DIY now.

Yes, I have been to marriage counselling before. and I tell people to do it because I really find it helpful, provided it is not too late.

unsung80
09-03-2022, 11:14 AM
Is already 21st century! Before marriage no sex, after marriage very high chance to have minimum sex, then communication break down, eventually leads to divorce. You are NOT THE FIRST CASE mentioned here in this forum, won't be the last either. There are many bros who had went through such s**t before. Nowadays "faithful" is a loose word, you see how many bros here after marriage will still eat out. Marriage for a piece of crap paper to get your BTO flat only. Nothing forever, tomorrow someone going to die.

SocialCircle
09-03-2022, 11:31 AM
I’ve been faithful for 20plus years till somehow some part of me changed and well cheated.
It’s a double edge sword….
I think mentally need to pass the moral barrier.
The 1 thing that I Have trouble breaking free from the thought is….
When u went down on the other woman and then u kiss your spouse.

SerflySGR
09-03-2022, 02:24 PM

LOL...

So what will you do?

It can go both ways, Bro surecatch.

I have heard of people who fucked like rabbits before marriage. Then after marriage, they have like zero sex.

My ex-wife also said no sex before marriage. After married she let me fuck and in my opinion, I think she also enjoyed sex.

Then came my son.

And then the factory was closed. Permanently.

Perhaps I should have used contraception so that I could enjoy the sex a few more years but that's another story for another reality.

Who knows? Maybe after marriage, your girl will submit to you? Cos right now maybe she is worried that you might leave her after you have popped her cherry? Or maybe it's that 'strong upbringing' that's preventing her from letting you go all the way? Once married, I think that same 'upbringing' would also mean that husband and wife should consummate and procreate?

Anyway, it's not easy to find a girl who has the qualities that you have listed above and also one who remained a virgin thus far. In this day and age, she's considered a gem! I think I agree with all the bros here who ask you to treasure her.

On the other hand, porn and SBF are my best friends during my lonely times so whatever floats your boat, bro. Be safe!

Piledriver
09-03-2022, 03:35 PM

LOL...

So what will you do?

A few possibilities here:

1. She's lying to you about her virginity
2. She has a very low sex drive
3. The both of you are not sexually compatible

Ask yourself this: which one do you value more, love or sex?

You already mentioned that she loves you, and already accepted you for what you are. So if you value love more, then you should stick with her and be ready to get stuck in a sexless marriage.

In most cases, the hubby will just go out and fuck other FLs. You can do anything but don't get caught.

For me, it is fuck the woman first then decide whether to take things further. If I were you, I would have dumped her long ago rather than suffer from sexual frustration.

KingBong
09-03-2022, 04:29 PM
You will save a lot of money having a regular partner that's for sure
Take it as a challenge to transform her to a nymphomaniac ;)

surecatch
09-03-2022, 10:06 PM
Really appreciate all the sound advice and good to read different views.
It's quite worrying because I have seen friends getting divorced because of sexless marriage, or after having kids, the wife focus so much on the kids until she neglects the husband then end up in divorce.

lilmei
09-03-2022, 10:21 PM
Is already 21st century! Before marriage no sex, after marriage very high chance to have minimum sex, then communication break down, eventually leads to divorce. You are NOT THE FIRST CASE mentioned here in this forum, won't be the last either. There are many bros who had went th
rough such s**t before. Nowadays "faithful" is a loose word, you see how many bros here after marriage will still eat out. Marriage for a piece of crap paper to get your BTO flat only. Nothing forever, tomorrow someone going to die.

This is seconded. Read this advice again. This is as simple and as straightforward as it get. Like that you still don't get it then u begin your suffering.

sexcision
09-03-2022, 10:22 PM
Really appreciate all the sound advice and good to read different views.
It's quite worrying because I have seen friends getting divorced because of sexless marriage, or after having kids, the wife focus so much on the kids until she neglects the husband then end up in divorce.

Sexless marriage yes, it's bad.
But focus too much on kids, neglecting the husband and divorce? If that's the case should not have kids in the first place and the wife is much better off without the man who treat her like a whore or a piece of meat.

MaraGuru
09-03-2022, 11:39 PM

LOL...

So what will you do?

Then quickly go ROM, after marriage maybe different liao. She can be more horny than you...

zeusfist
10-03-2022, 12:54 AM
Well bro, are u marrying her for love or sex. that's the qn.
Have an discussion with her, see if she had that "no sex before marriage thing" (mine did and it improved after marriage...until kids that is)

and if u still cannot, separate ur love and sex needs. ... makan outside lor.. massage with special. just don't bring any thing (including drama) home... and use protection.

dickyy88
10-03-2022, 12:59 AM

LOL...

So what will you do?

I feel you bro..
But sexual compatibility is a very very real thing.
Have to really think through and find a solution with her before you get married, or maybe not at all.
Please don't follow my footstep. My biggest regret in life.

Willamshakspear
10-03-2022, 09:37 AM
Never be afraid of sexless relation before marriage. Sporean females had been traditionally brought up. Most modern females would had given it up once in their teens due to either peer or bf pressure. However, those whom are smart, would prefer to be sure before giving up their all, & only to the one they love & would love her back faithfully, with a secure future - regardless if he is a technician or a CEO.

Thus, RESPECT her & she will respect you back. Sex is not everything.

Humankind instituted HONEYMOON since the 19th century for a purpose - for couples deeply in love to be away from it all - work, family, relatives, friends, etc, to be alone, to explore each other in many forms - character traits, etc, & sexual needs, & develop them further for the journey of life TOGETHER.

The honeymoon period would be around 1 to 2 weeks. You will have all the time in the world...

hownow
10-03-2022, 11:30 AM
personal experience. wife insist no sex till after marriage.

married more than 10 years, sex less than 10 times. if she can go sexless for 20+ years, most prob she has almost no sex drive. and she prob will just lie there u do all the work.

make sure u can accept this

Peacekeeping
10-03-2022, 11:47 AM
If you don’t fuck her, someone like jasonphang will come and do the job for you.

sbwow
10-03-2022, 11:50 AM
Most likely get a lazy wife that ask you to "Hurry up leh, get it done and over with", with the pissed off look on her face thinking why you are taking ages like an old man trying to get off. :D

Never know, she might be fucking someone behind your back. Therefore the lack of interest in having sex with you.

BushTracker
10-03-2022, 12:33 PM
Never be afraid of sexless relation before marriage. Sporean females had been traditionally brought up. Most modern females would had given it up once in their teens due to either peer or bf pressure. However, those whom are smart, would prefer to be sure before giving up their all, & only to the one they love & would love her back faithfully, with a secure future - regardless if he is a technician or a CEO.

Thus, RESPECT her & she will respect you back. Sex is not everything.

Humankind instituted HONEYMOON since the 19th century for a purpose - for couples deeply in love to be away from it all - work, family, relatives, friends, etc, to be alone, to explore each other in many forms - character traits, etc, & sexual needs, & develop them further for the journey of life TOGETHER.

The honeymoon period would be around 1 to 2 weeks. You will have all the time in the world...

I can't help but find your view extremely out of touch and overly simplifying human nature. I wonder based on what you come to this conclusion?

Jabba
10-03-2022, 12:54 PM
If u feel that ur girlfriend or wife do not satisfy your sex demand, then just go out to settle your urge.

Willamshakspear
10-03-2022, 12:56 PM
I can't help but find your view extremely out of touch and overly simplifying human nature. I wonder based on what you come to this conclusion?

The journey of life as Humankind progresses & evolve, with new situations & circumstances, can get complicated & thus Humanity tend to overthink, over-stress themselves, be overly cautious which only leads to paranoia.

Time to take a step back & simplify issues at hand, return back to a starting point that was proven successful to most, & from there-rebuild one's expectations, hopes & dreams, overcome every obstacles through constant communications & discussions TOGETHER, for the future in our journey of life...

It's like if one is tasked to build a stadium. It seems an enormous task. Most laymen would run away, but to engineers, they would gather specialists to discuss the project - and it goes back to what one had been taught in school - the basics-maths, algebra, science-metallurgy, geography-soil density,etc.

On the issue of life & love, much is not taught in schools. The basics are from our society - building blocks of civilization-the family - what made them succeeded in life & love, how they managed to stay together for decades despite changes through evolution of cultures, traditions, advancements in science & tech. Most often in these days, sadly, divorce seemed the easy way out. Tearing down is easy, but building up takes a lifetime -there are far more rewards in building up than in tearing down, which only leads to emptiness...

surecatch
10-03-2022, 02:19 PM
I feel you bro..
But sexual compatibility is a very very real thing.
Have to really think through and find a solution with her before you get married, or maybe not at all.
Please don't follow my footstep. My biggest regret in life.

Bro, you wanna share more?

paranoidspy
10-03-2022, 02:32 PM

LOL...

So what will you do?

Easy, pay an amdk to date her out...if he bangs her on the first date, tell him you will reward him $1k.
If that happens, you would have dodged a bullet and move on. If she didn't take the bait...go for her

Peacekeeping
10-03-2022, 02:41 PM
The journey of life as Humankind progresses & evolve, with new situations & circumstances, can get complicated & thus Humanity tend to overthink, over-stress themselves, be overly cautious which only leads to paranoia.

Time to take a step back & simplify issues at hand, return back to a starting point that was proven successful to most, & from there-rebuild one's expectations, hopes & dreams, overcome every obstacles through constant communications & discussions TOGETHER, for the future in our journey of life...

It's like if one is tasked to build a stadium. It seems an enormous task. Most laymen would run away, but to engineers, they would gather specialists to discuss the project - and it goes back to what one had been taught in school - the basics-maths, algebra, science-metallurgy, geography-soil density,etc.

On the issue of life & love, much is not taught in schools. The basics are from our society - building blocks of civilization-the family - what made them succeeded in life & love, how they managed to stay together for decades despite changes through evolution of cultures, traditions, advancements in science & tech. Most often in these days, sadly, divorce seemed the easy way out. Tearing down is easy, but building up takes a lifetime -there are far more rewards in building up than in tearing down, which only leads to emptiness...

Although you sound like a time traveller from the renaissance period but what you said does make alot of sense. Nowadays everything happens at the speed of light, people don’t know the meaning of patience. We also tend to be more demanding because everything seems to be available. When meet difficulties, easy way out is to quit. All these reflects on what people will do as a family unit. On one hand we are progressing on the other hand we are degrading.

I Love Boobs
10-03-2022, 02:45 PM
Just go fuck.
Did you make a repeat thread for this?

lowhc
10-03-2022, 03:03 PM

LOL...

So what will you do?

My wife also 'good girl', her first fuck was with me, on our wedding night. Also no blow job at all for 18 years, then slowly open up to some linking, and now she automatically takes my whole cock into her mouth and sucks. No cum-in-mouth for another few years, but recently, cum-in-mouth happens every now and then, but still no swallowing. Essentially, given time, things can change, hopefully for the better. Also explored fucking in public places or in the car.

But as in any relationship, both side must come to terms and understand each other. The positive side of her seems to be very heavy, you should be able to mange yourself and your wife-to-be.

Needless to say, I am active here in SBF, in chiong arena and often used my hands, too. Certainly feeling guilty, but pleasures of the flesh hard to resist.

Peacekeeping
10-03-2022, 03:22 PM
My wife also 'good girl', her first fuck was with me, on our wedding night. Also no blow job at all for 18 years, then slowly open up to some linking, and now she automatically takes my whole cock into her mouth and sucks. No cum-in-mouth for another few years, but recently, cum-in-mouth happens every now and then, but still no swallowing. Essentially, given time, things can change, hopefully for the better. Also explored fucking in public places or in the car.

But as in any relationship, both side must come to terms and understand each other. The positive side of her seems to be very heavy, you should be able to mange yourself and your wife-to-be.

Needless to say, I am active here in SBF, in chiong arena and often used my hands, too. Certainly feeling guilty, but pleasures of the flesh hard to resist.

Wow you are also a good man to patiently wait 18yrs for her to give you head.

lowhc
10-03-2022, 04:40 PM
Wow you are also a good man to patiently wait 18yrs for her to give you head.

I waited 18 years for her, but I was also active on the side. Divorcing her only because of lack of blow-job is really throwing the baby out with the bath water.

surecatch
10-03-2022, 05:15 PM
Just go fuck.
Did you make a repeat thread for this?

Nope... My one and only thread on this topic

surecatch
10-03-2022, 05:17 PM

Woah... 18 years...
If you got married in your 20s, now in late 30s or maybe even early 40s and both you and your wife sex drive still there...
Must learn a thing or two from you liao...

surecatch
10-03-2022, 05:19 PM
I waited 18 years for her, but I was also active on the side. Divorcing her only because of lack of blow-job is really throwing the baby out with the bath water.

Like what army taught us, do but don't get caught...

For me is I feel guilty because she's very nice to me and my parents lah. Can tell she really loves me.

Peacekeeping
10-03-2022, 06:14 PM

You can be surprised by the reasons why some people get divorced. They can say sexual incompatibility and call it quits.

lowhc
14-03-2022, 02:29 PM
Woah... 18 years...
If you got married in your 20s, now in late 30s or maybe even early 40s and both you and your wife sex drive still there...
Must learn a thing or two from you liao...

Coming to fifty. We still having sex, a few time a month. I still playing outside and 75% of the time I'll need viagra for effective erection.

NoIdea
14-03-2022, 05:24 PM

LOL...

So what will you do?

I be honest with you bro. This is going to be a damn fucking hard truth but it is the best advice I can give you.

Break up with her. And do it soon before you both get hurt even more.

If you marry her, 99.99999%, you are going to cheat.

And when you do that in future, you are going to have a million reasons and justifications, but the fact will remain that she never did you wrong and you hurt her.

So find another new gf who is nice to you and your parents, loves you and most importantly, you must love her back even more.

I realise you described your rs as her loving you, but not as you loving her.

So subconsciously, you already hiam her.

There are single girls out there who can do everything she does for you, plus enjoys sex and oral sex as well.

Find that girl even if it takes a while, and for now, break up with this one.

surecatch
14-03-2022, 05:31 PM
Coming to fifty. We still having sex, a few time a month. I still playing outside and 75% of the time I'll need viagra for effective erection.

wah bro... good that you are still having sex with your wife lah...
I always wonder, will my sex drive dies off when I reach my 40s not...

surecatch
14-03-2022, 05:33 PM
I be honest with you bro. This is going to be a damn fucking hard truth but it is the best advice I can give you.

Break up with her. And do it soon before you both get hurt even more.

If you marry her, 99.99999%, you are going to cheat.

And when you do that in future, you are going to have a million reasons and justifications, but the fact will remain that she never did you wrong and you hurt her.

So find another new gf who is nice to you and your parents, loves you and most importantly, you must love her back even more.

I realise you described your rs as her loving you, but not as you loving her.

So subconsciously, you already hiam her.

There are single girls out there who can do everything she does for you, plus enjoys sex and oral sex as well.

Find that girl even if it takes a while, and for now, break up with this one.

I do love her bro.
That's why I feel guilty when I go in search of means to ease my blue balls.
Hopefully things improve when we get married then I don't have to seek FLs or MLs outside lah.

Peacekeeping
14-03-2022, 08:10 PM
I do love her bro.
Hopefully things improve when we get married then I don't have to seek FLs or MLs outside lah.

Hope is a dirty 4 letter word

bernardlee
14-03-2022, 10:25 PM
Wish you good luck bro! You already see what is coming, and already know the answer in your heart. Asking questions here to get double confirmation? Eventually, it is your choice. :cool:

larue
18-03-2022, 11:53 AM
No sex until after marriage is more unnatural than marriage itself.

unsung80
18-03-2022, 12:11 PM
I do love her bro.

do a few more times, no more guilt.

hhlover
18-03-2022, 12:25 PM
You are a very, very lucky guy, one in a million to find her. SEX is NOT EVERYTHING. It takes time, effort, patience, & critically LOVE, to open her up to the pleasures of sex which enhances a relationship, but in the meantime, most IMPORTANT is that you had found someone who loves you & your family, & ACCEPTED you for what you are, & the relationship remained strong.

It is good to be faithful. But if your urges becomes uncontrollable to her or to yourself, best release it one way or another - a mere shake of hands on your small head can do the job while thinking of her, or at worst a discreet visit to a brothel joint, which while fun, but in the end, will only make you feel guilty as sex is meaningless without the intimacy of love shared...& much better off without such, no matter what fantasies you read here in this forum.

Good luck to you bro. Have patience. Spore girls have the same opportunities we have. Respect her, & in time - thru romantic settings & creative foreplay, even mere words, your desires can be fulfilled for an enhanced romance & love that you both shared for a better future together...

SEX IS NOT EVERYTHING.. U R WRONG.. SEX IS EVERYTHING.. esp in a married..

sexcision
18-03-2022, 01:12 PM

I guess different strokes for different folks.
following your comment, i guess we will have to fight for FL, ML, WL etc.... coz the experience and skills they have amassed will definitely make them a perfect wife.

Peacekeeping
18-03-2022, 02:37 PM

Yes. Regardless what people say, sex is really everything. You can be the worst husband in the world but if you can satisfy your wife gao gao she will be faithful to you.

iluvbreast
18-03-2022, 04:08 PM
My 2 cents' worth to TS.

You love your gal, good you found someone you love.

You need to fuck, good, you are young and healthy hence your hormones are raging to procreate.

Uncle's suggestion is to talk to your gal about sex...what does it mean to her....

I have Christian friends who told me (when I asked) sex is a wonderful creation of god (just like everything else, like light, fresh air) that we should take pleasure in, there is nothing wrong with sex, just who you do it with....

Yet there are Christians who tell me sex is for procreation, to feel love is important, sex is not...

Then I have Buddhist friends who told me, sex between couples for the purpose of procreation is 正淫 and it is perfect correct. Other (forms of) sex are deemed as 邪淫 and it is wrong....

So who do you think have more frequent sex?

For the Buddhists and Christians, please don't take any offense. I am merely repeating what I was told.

Ultimately to TS, I guess the most basic think you need to understand is your gal's perception towards sex...if she finds it a chore...then.... Of course maybe she will change for you but then again.....

darkhorse
18-03-2022, 04:26 PM
Bring her out, wine and dine her. Make her feel all romantic

Get wine to make her lose her inhibitions

Then do lotsa foreplay - kiss, lick suck - go real slow

Sooner or later she will be moaning and buay ta-han

That's the time to strike.

No need ask, just insert and wham! Over liao - you have taken her virginity

She might cry etc.

But over time, she will enjoy sex, and want more... More .. MORE!!! and beg you for your cork-action

That's what happened to my ex RJC, Christian GF... they will turn Horny!!!

SwordArt
18-03-2022, 06:28 PM
Actually none of us can give proper advice.
Because everyone has different priority, need and desire.

I have a guy friend who say he doesn't even DIY when he is single because he is religious,
although I can't really believe that,
but he does seems like that kind of person.
He is married now though.

I also have another guy friend has the same situation as you,
He has been together with his high school sweetheart,
and she doesn't want to engage in premarital sex.
He respected that and both of them remains as virgin until they are married after 10 yrs of dating.
Both are quite pretty and handsome,
so they can easily find fling if they want to but they choose to remain faithful to each other.
They are still happily married.

I also have a friend that is wooing a girl for 2 yrs.
they are almost like a normal couple.
Just that they don't kiss or touch or have sex like a couple.
reason from the girl is that she is not ready yet and kind of lost faith in guy from previous relationship.
They quarreled and didn't contact for few months.
Next thing my friend knows is that she is pregnant.

We don't know your partner and you well enough to give any relationship advice.
I think even your close friends won't be able to advise much.

But my opinion will be.
Sex is not the most important thing in a relationship,
but it is part of a relationship.
You should communicate with your partner more about it.
I mean if she loves you a lot.
And if she truly understand that it is part of your need.
I guess she will likely to help you with it HJ or whatever.

and if you are gonna marry her,
you should communicate almost everything with her.
I'm sure both of you can find a balance before marriage and have a certain expectation after marriage.

And also can do nice staycation, groom yourself well, keep yourself attractive.
Have a romantic dinner.
Keep the mood well and have some alcohol.
Even if you don't proceed to the next step,
Both of you can engage something more intimate to bond both of you closer.
You can find movies that is more sexual or even porn to watch together.
Or get sex toy for her that don't need penetration,
loosen her up and make her more open to the idea.

Teenage virgin are easy to break.
Adult virgin will need more effort and preparation.

ramon
18-03-2022, 07:13 PM

So what will you do?

Hello...if you think this lady is probably or have a high chance that she is going be with you through thick and thin, will be your companion for life...what's the big deal with sex? You can always find some thing to satisfy your fantasy but if you think your future wife is for you to satisfy your sexual urge then might as well work hard, don't get committed and pay for chicks that can fulfil your lusts.

Dude, your dick is not gonna stay real hard even with lots of viagra and your wrinkled skin ain't gonna attract lots of women when you hit 60s...so if you got someone who cares about you....keep her.

alea
18-03-2022, 07:43 PM
TS, just so you will be prepared. Even after marriage, it’s likely her sex drive will still be very low. You will have to be ok with that.

wish you all the best!

sbwow
18-03-2022, 09:11 PM
If someone cares for you now, they might stop caring for you in future. Nothing is definite.

But if someone doesn't care about you, it is unlikely that person will care about you in future. This is definite.

Peacekeeping
19-03-2022, 01:56 AM
Hello...if you think this lady is probably or have a high chance that she is going be with you through thick and thin, will be your companion for life...what's the big deal with sex? You can always find some thing to satisfy your fantasy but if you think your future wife is for you to satisfy your sexual urge then might as well work hard, don't get committed and pay for chicks that can fulfil your lusts.

Dude, your dick is not gonna stay real hard even with lots of viagra and your wrinkled skin ain't gonna attract lots of women when you hit 60s...so if you got someone who cares about you....keep her.

I think for some of us, if we can find a pretty wife who will love us and can satisfy us sexually, we will already quit the fl scene. Why chase after short term pleasure and risk all those std if we can find the right gal?

chriskris
19-03-2022, 03:37 AM
It all comes down to a balance of your needs in one area vs your needs in another... i face to same issues too

surecatch
19-03-2022, 10:50 AM
Some of you give really good advice.

iluvbreast
21-03-2022, 11:12 AM
Actually none of us can give proper advice.
Because everyone has different priority, need and desire.....

Teenage virgin are easy to break.
Adult virgin will need more effort and preparation.

I second this, everyone here post through their experience and all but then again, the situation is different...it is at best some sort of reference.

Ultimately it is your girl and you, so you have to decide...however one thing is for sure, you ought to talk it through with your girl, on her attitude and perception of SEX.

See one of uncle's friend married a virgin (well that was what he claimed lah, damn proud he was during the wedding)....marriage turned out to be sexually frustrating, his Mrs just wasn't into it....what to do? suck thumb lah, the wife gave him her first time leh, and he often tell me his wife was a good wife, take care of him....look after their kids well and treat his parents well also...cannot let her go since she did nothing wrong.

Uncle once had an ex gf, also virgin...I was her first bf, she told me no sex before marriage, so it was only heavy petting..at least once a week, we would get a room in those budget hotels but no sex...well at least I knew she does have a sex drive...

You get the picture...:D

maomao34
21-03-2022, 12:06 PM
Change a new gf? I’m in the same situation and trust me. Things get worst after marriage. If you high sex drive then more problem. For me is no sex b4 marriage, so dating 2 years totally nothing. After marriage, only have like 6 times in 5 years. And on 6 year I had like 2 times a month for 5 months and then no sex again. Next 5 years is maybe 6 times. Always have excuses and push me away. Very boring marriage life. We 2 more like housemate than husband and wife. I’m in my 11 year of marriage already

Willamshakspear
21-03-2022, 09:25 PM
Change a new gf? I’m in the same situation and trust me. Things get worst after marriage. If you high sex drive then more problem. For me is no sex b4 marriage, so dating 2 years totally nothing. After marriage, only have like 6 times in 5 years. And on 6 year I had like 2 times a month for 5 months and then no sex again. Next 5 years is maybe 6 times. Always have excuses and push me away. Very boring marriage life. We 2 more like housemate than husband and wife. I’m in my 11 year of marriage already

Thank you sir for you revelations, but perhaps there is MORE to this limited sexual engagement than you care to reveal?

Sex is not everything, as no mortal can live on the bed & have sex 24/7, even with high sex drive. One needs to eat, to earn a living, care for loved ones, etc. However, there are indeed cases & issues over sexual needs in & for married couples over such negligence, & can be attributed to several reasons.

A)The sex act depends on love & intimacy. Was there none?

B)It also depends on EFFORTS by both partners, & each needs to go back to the basics- WHAT attracted both to each other in the 1st place? Was it missing once married?

C)Were there unresolved arguments earlier that led to each being turn off on the bed?

D)was the environment suitable for sex acts, eg- quietness, smooth whispers of love, foreplay, drinks, hugs & kisses, music, or even dressings- camisoles,
shorts(not necessarily scary dominatrix attire), etc - romantic settings?

There are much, much more. To have sex, it takes effort, either from one or both. If sex is just mere opening of legs & thrusting from a penis - it is neither love or sex, but a CHORE to perform, akin to mopping the floor or washing the dishes.

Most women are conservative at heart, & shy. It's the way MOST women were brought up & taught, unless you married a high sex drive female, & even that, that drive would had came from someone else than you, for her to perform in ways that even astound you & only would make you suspicious...

To save a marriage if based solely on sexual needs, it would be best to try out every effort, to the very beginning on what attracted you to her & her to you, & from there have open discussions, taboo or not, no holds barred, to find compromises, to rebuild the future together as a couple. The solution will NOT come overnite, but over time with patience & love that brought you two together enough to commit to marriage. Good luck.:)

godsfury
21-03-2022, 09:41 PM
U bring her go branded shop. Tell her to choose anything and how many she wan also no problem. U pay. Let her try all the dress n bag until she sipeh high n happy..

Then when wan u to go pay for it. U tell her u don’t feel like it leh. N ask her put back n u walk off.

Liddat she will know how u feel when she does the same to u making u blue balls! Lol

sexcision
21-03-2022, 10:15 PM
U bring her go branded shop. Tell her to choose anything and how many she wan also no problem. U pay. Let her try all the dress n bag until she sipeh high n happy..

Then when wan u to go pay for it. U tell her u don’t feel like it leh. N ask her put back n u walk off.

Liddat she will know how u feel when she does the same to u making u blue balls! Lol

Good idea, but that's as good as saying goodbye my love lol

WinterMelonTree
22-03-2022, 12:43 AM

Golden advice!:D

diputs1269
22-03-2022, 08:29 PM

Doing this is as good as cutting off relationship, can TS has the heart to do it?

BushTracker
23-03-2022, 01:20 PM

LOL this is too extreme. Maybe can scale down a bit. Discuss which atas restaurants to dine with her. Get her expectations up and then say no mood, why not just stay home and eat instant noodle?

godsfury
25-03-2022, 01:17 PM
Haha bro, i’m jus kidding lah. Good luck w her. Maybe married already got more sex.. now.. maybe u jus talk to her tell her your needs n if she can help u.. or maybe u do w her legs lor. Like kiap kkj btw her thighs n wat not lor..

dadbodz
25-03-2022, 01:43 PM
Bro, I think you really need to consider this really carefully. Can you tolerate minimal to no sex after marriage?

My personal experience is this, before marriage, agreed sex frequency was at least once a week and this would carry on till marriage. After marriage and have a kid, no sex for more than a year and counting. Doubt sex with wife will ever materialised.

Moral of story: Know what you want / need. If you're the type that view sex as an important aspect then communicate up front and establish alignment. If not, once you married it will only go down hill from work stress, kids and marital issues. By then, due to your needs you might need to settle elsewhere and then bring up and ethical dilemma. Think now, worry less later. So, if you assess that sex is really important, I suggest your break off and find someone that resonate with your sexuak appetite. If you think sex is a negotiable item, then by all means marry if you wish but know that you made a decision.

haitus
25-03-2022, 01:55 PM

So what will you do?

good luck bro

ahbang
25-03-2022, 03:34 PM
When you got more than 1 kid, see frequency will be lower... night time breast feeding lah, read story book , tired, 2 kids want to sleep same room.. etc...

Bro, I think you really need to consider this really carefully. Can you tolerate minimal to no sex after marriage?

My personal experience is this, before marriage, agreed sex frequency was at least once a week and this would carry on till marriage. After marriage and have a kid, no sex for more than a year and counting. Doubt sex with wife will ever materialised.

Moral of story: Know what you want / need. If you're the type that view sex as an important aspect then communicate up front and establish alignment. If not, once you married it will only go down hill from work stress, kids and marital issues. By then, due to your needs you might need to settle elsewhere and then bring up and ethical dilemma. Think now, worry less later. So, if you assess that sex is really important, I suggest your break off and find someone that resonate with your sexuak appetite. If you think sex is a negotiable item, then by all means marry if you wish but know that you made a decision.