PDA

View Full Version : Sinful seduction in Japan

eroticsgstories
08-03-2022, 12:17 AM
Sinful seduction in Japan

Taken from the blog:
https://eroticsgstories.wordpress.com/

Tina had always been a close colleague of mine, and we would often share gossips and vent our frustrations to each other.
Tina was single while I had just been married at 29 years old. My relationship with Tina had always been platonic . We would occasionally share some dirty jokes with each other, but it never went beyond that.

Even though I was married, I could not help but notice my 24 year old colleague’s big, beautiful bubble butt . Whenever she would wear a tight dress or jeans, the protrusion from behind was difficult not to notice. In the boob department, she was a regular B cup, and still firm due to her young age. The size of her ass is simply disproportionate on her small , 1.63m Chinese frame.

After being in the same team for about a year, we were sent to Tokyo for a work trip to build relations with our Japanese clients .
We were very excited for the trip as the COVID-19 pandemic had restricted our opportunities for overseas travel.

The plane ride there was uneventful and we were assigned separate seats by the airline.

Our company had put us up at Ryokan, which were traditional Japanese styled hotels, which had Tatami mats (multi-layered rice straw) where people basically slept on the floor , with mordern comforts of a mattress and pillow also provided.
The hotel even came with a private onsen ( hot tub) with each room.
Tina and I arrived late at the Ryokan, and crashed in our respective rooms as we were tired from the flight.

The next day, we had an entire day of meetings with clients, and finally settled into our hotel rooms that night.

I wanted to enjoy the private onsen in my room, but realised that the temperature control was broken, and hence the water was stone cold in the middle of winter. I did feedback the issue to the hotel staff, whom were very apologetic and promised that they will fix it the next day when I was out.

I decided to just scroll through Netflix on the hotel TV to relax.
This was when I received a call on the hotel telephone.

“ Hey Jack !” Said Tina, in her cheerful voice.

“Hey Tina, what’s up?”

“ I can’t seem to connect to the hotel Wifi using my laptop, could you come and have a look? I am at room 4905”

As Tina had helped me a lot in my work in the past, I agreed immediately and went downstairs to her room.

I was still wearing my pyajamas (basically singlet and shorts with no underwear) but did not think much of it as it was just downstairs. Furthermore, Tina was a close friend and I don't think she would have minded.
Upon reaching the hotel room, I pressed the doorbell and Tina answered the door.

She greeted me with a bright smile, and was wearing a simple white t-shirt and dark blue satin shorts. At that point of time, I could not help but notice that she was obviously not wearing a bra, as her nipples could be seen poking out of her white t-shirt.

I did not think much of it as wearing a bra can be uncomfortable, and ladies would usually not wear one at home (or in this case, in the hotel room).

I went to the desk and started figuring out why her laptop could not be connected to the Wifi. Meanwhile, Tina poured us both a glass of wine and we clinked our glasses together before taking a big sip.

The Wifi issue was an easy fix, as it required the user to type in the username and password on the webpage in order to log in. Tina had forgotten to do this, which was strange, given that she is usually quite savvy with the computer.

We sat down and bitched about our clients and bosses while having more wine. During this time,I admired her braless nipples poking out of her white tshirt, and even caught glimspes of her side boob as her tshirt’s arm holes were quite big.
I might have been drunk, but I could have sworn I also saw flashes of her pink slip when she crossed her legs while sitting on the Tatami mat.
After finishing a bottle of wine,Tina then said that she wanted to enjoy the onsen (the private one in her room) . I told her about my room’s broken onsen while I was getting up to leave.

“Why don’t you join me in my onsen? It will just be like us being in a swimming pool” Tina asked.

I hesistated for a while as I was already a married man, and contemplated if this would be pushing the boundaries a little.

“ Don't worry so much, I am not going to eat you”. Tina said, as she noticed my hesitation.

She begun walking (in a slightly tipsy manner) towards the other section of her hotel room that has the private onsen.

I gave it some thought and figured that it will just be two people in a swimming pool, and so I replied:

“haha, I am not afraid of being eaten by you. I am going to use the washroom and then join you”. I felt guilty of being secretly excited that I was going to enjoy the onsen with Tina.
Thoughts of seeing her spankable ass in her bikini raced through my mind.

In the washroom, I noticed her black bra and matching black thong hanging on the drying rack. I started to imagine her in just her black thong, and her big juicy button display in front of me. No wonder there was no visible panty line, I thought to myself. I had a slight erection but managed to finish peeing without much incident.

I quickly washed my hands and walked to the onsen, and was disappointed to see that Tina was already in the onsen, and that the bubbles were covering the surface of the water.
However, it was quite puzzling to see that she did not have any bikini or swimsuit strapes around her neck/ on her shoulders, but I just thought that she was wearing a tube bikini.

As it was a private onsen, the onsen was very small, basically just a square shape with an elevated step (underwater) on each side for people to sit.

I took off my tshirt and went into the onsen in just my shorts (I was not wearing underwear and hence had to go into the water in my shorts).

“ Someone has been working out” teased Tina .

I jokingly flexed my biceps and smiled at her.

Once in the water , I splashed Tina with the onsen water in a childish manner and Tina started laughing and splashing back.
We then settled down and simply closed our eyes to relax .

“By the way Jack, in Japanese onsens, usually swimwear or any other clothing is not allowed , as it may dirty the fresh ground water used in the onsen” Tina said.

“oh is that so? I have never heard about this . Then I guess you should be naked in the onsen?” I teased.

“what makes you think I am not naked?” Tina challenged.

I started to feel very aroused with Tina’s teasing, and started taking off my pants.
I held my pants in my hands as I was self conscious of being naked in front of my colleague, but Tina suddenly snatched my pants away from me and threw at the far end of the room.

“ Hey!” I said loudly.

“Looks like someone is butt naked” Tina continued her teasing.
I was now spotting a full blown erection from all the teasing , but decided to just go along with the local traditions. There was no one else around, and I indeed trusted Tina since she was a close colleague of mine.

Thoughts of Tina and her naked body started to fill my mind, but I decided to just play it cool and enjoyed the onsen.

After about 10minutes of relaxation, Tina announced:

“ Too much red wine, I need to pee!”

I laughed at her and said “ you don't have to tell me, just go! I will be here”

I had expected her to go to the washroom to relieve herself, but was surprised to see her in a very rigid stance at first, then closing her eyes with a faint smile.

It turns out that she was relieving herself in the onsen, and for some odd reason, I found it to be arousing and my cock started to twich from being so erect.

“Could you get me a glass of water ? the heat from the onsen is getting to me” Tina said, her face flushed red.

“But I am naked, I can’t get out of the water without my shorts” I protested.

“So you want to see me naked instead? Is that your plan?” Tina questionned, in a disappointing tone.

I sighed and did not want to make things difficult for my colleague who has helped me so much in my career.

I turned away from her and slowly stood up, with my full blown erection coming into Tina’s view slowly.

“ You have nothing to worry about my dear friend” Tina said, almost supressing her laughter as I was now butt naked in front of her.

I quickly walked to the fridge to get her some iced water, and had to semi kneel down in front of her to put the cup on the floor next to her, with my dick inches from her face.

She pretended to pull her hand back to act like she wanted to slap my penis, and I moved back in a knee jerk reaction. She laughed at me and I sacarstically mimiced her laughter before climbing back into the onsen.

Once back in the onsen, Tina, who was previously sitting opposite of me, was now sitting on the elevated step to my right hand side. My heart started beating faster at this new development.

Tina then put both her elbows and hands on the ledge and raised her body slightly above the surface of the water.

That was when I saw her two firm ,glistening wet breasts topped with light brown nipples emerge from the water surface.

Tina looked in my direction with a seductive smile, and sat back down into the water.

“Enjoyed the view?” Tina asked.

“err… yess…” I stammered, as I still could not believe that I am just saw my colleague’s breasts on display.

Tina merely smirked at my reaction, before continuing:

“Is that all you want to see?”

Tina could see that I was at a loss of words, and went on:

“ Wanna see my ass? I have caught you looking before”

“ No…. I have never done that” I said, in a feeble attempt at denial.

“Oh really? Do you want a cup of water as well? You look quite flustered” Tina asked.

Before I could answer, Tina turned around and stood up from the water.

Tina’s big juicy ass, accentuated by the water flowing down her butt cheeks, came into view.
I swear that I almost came right there and then, as my wildest fantasies had come true and this beautiful goddess was butt naked in front of me.

I sat there with my eyes wide open as Tina poured a cup of water for me.

As she returned, she knelt down and put the cup of water down near me, with her clean shaven pussy in close proximity to me.

Tina then got into the water and now sat even nearer to me. Her fleshy thighs even brushed across my shoulder when she was coming into the water.

At this point, I could not control myself any more, and reached out to grab her boobs. Tina saw this and slapped my hand away.

“No touching” Tina sternly said.

I kept my hands at the sides of the pool, and was powerless as Tina maneuvered herself near me and started grinded my cock with her ass.

I was in estasy and extremely horny at this point. I also felt a little humiliated as I was being teased, and could not touch Tina at all.

Tina then dove down underwater, and I felt her warm mouth engulf the tip of my penis. Her tongue played with the tip of my penis while her hands were cupping my balls.

I had to summon all the willpower in the world not to cum right there and then.

After about 30 seconds of pleasure (or torture, from not being able to touch her), Tina surfaced for air, and whispered into my ear:

“ Show me what you got”

I was excited to take my revenge on her for the entire night of teasing, and lunged towards her nipples with my mouth. My tongue started playing with her nipples slowly at first, with my fingers encircling her ciltoris.

Tina was now the one being teased, as kept calling out breathlessly:

“ Faster, faster , please, PLEASE!!”

I knew that I had control over her and continued teasing her for a bit.
I then quickened by pace with my licking and started to finger her relentlessly.

Tina moaned loudly and I was aroused from her moaning as well.

I then stopped the fingering and licking, and turned her around such that her back was facing me.
Her glorious ass was now for me to play with and devour.

This time, I used both hands to play with her nipples, while my face was buried deep in her pussy.

I destroyed her pussy using my tongue, and at this time Tina was screaming :

“ uhh,, stop!! STOP!!”.

I stopped playing with her nipples and gave her big juicy ass a tight slap.

“ Uhhh ouch!” She screamed out, in half moaning and half shouting out in pain.

I continued my assault on her pussy by doing a tornado using my tongue, while alternating between carassing and slapping of her butt .

I could feel the overflowing pussy juices spilling out the sides of the mouth, and decided that it was time.

I pushed her forward such that she was now bent over the ledge, and I entered her from behind. It was such a smooth entry as Tinawas incredibly aroused and her pussy juices acted as the lubricant.

I started thrusting Tina violently while pulling her hair with one hand and slapping her ass occasionally with the other hand.

Tina continued her moaning, which became louder each time her beautiful ass was spanked, or when I pulled her hair backwards harder.

“ You naughty bitch, you deserve all of this for teasing me the whole night!” I fiercely mocked.

“ No , please Jack, I didn’t mean to…” Tina said, in between her moaning.

I then decided to play with Tina a little longer, and took my dick out of her pussy completely.

Tina turned back, and begged :

“ Jack, please continue, please fuck me, I beg you!” Tina said desperately.

I pinched Tina nipples hard , and Tina let out a small moan.

I then proceeded to french kiss Tina, and had an intense tongue fight with her. At the same time, I continued pinching Tina’s nipples.

Tina then took the initiative and bent over the ledge and wriggled her big ass in front of me, her facial expression begging for me to fuck her.

I obliged and continued fucking her pussy in the doggy style position, complete with the hair pulling and spanking.

After a few minutes of thrusting, I could feel her pussy walls tighten, and this also put my balls into overdrive.

“ I AM CUMMING!!” Tina screamed.

I could hold it no longer and started shooting my load into her pussy, with Tina also cumming at the same time.

We remained in the doggy style position as our climax ebbed, and I finally let go of her hair. Both of us fell back into the water, with my back against the wall, and Tina’s back against mine.

I hugged her waist, and gave Tina a light peck on the cheek.
Tina was still panting and recovering from her orgasm, and we relaxed in the onsen for the night.

JasonPhang
08-03-2022, 12:55 AM
Good copy and paste

JosephM
08-03-2022, 03:39 AM
Good copy and paste

Better than some sugarshit.live

otamay
08-03-2022, 03:06 PM
Good job here, camping for more updates please.

lasciviouswifey
08-03-2022, 03:53 PM
Nice share :o

loneyheart
08-03-2022, 04:28 PM
Very nice reading better then watching video
Actually feeling I m in lead while reading
Thxs bro :)

diputs1269
09-03-2022, 08:37 AM
Very nice reading better then watching video
Actually feeling I m in lead while reading