PDA

View Full Version : Your wife Gynae.....

mokermania
28-02-2022, 04:37 PM
Dear all,

Care to share your wife Gynae experience?
Whether is a Male or female doctor?

Mine is a male doctor cos recommended by my Sis in Law :D

There were times that he will check wife breasts by touching or squeezing them during routine checkup. Wah see liao like excited and jealous. haha

Good thing is whenever at this clinic...lots of chio women to bio.. haha

The only thing that pissed me was the timing!
Scheduled appointment was 10:30am but can drag till 11:30 am till it was our turn!

Please share yours thanks and stay safe.

vindicated
28-02-2022, 04:38 PM
Haha mine yet to preg, if see doc squeeze, I think my little brother sure instant stand 😂

Rickey
01-03-2022, 12:38 AM
Dear all,

There were times that he will check wife breasts by touching or squeezing them during routine checkup. Wah see liao like excited and jealous. haha

Scheduled appointment was 10:30am but can drag till 11:30 am till it was our turn!

For pre-natal check-ups during pregnancy, I tot gynaes usually won't let husbands see wat they r doing to their wives ??? :(..usually husbands will hv to wait for their wives outside the consultation room...or even if the gynaes let husbands inside the room the doctor will surround their wives with curtains all round the bed where they r lying on :o.. not allowing husbands to see wat they r actually doing to their wives with the exception when the gynae wants to show the husbands the fetus when they r doing the scanning of the baby in the womb :(...for such sexual check-ups pertaining to the ladies' private parts, the medical profession practices is for the gynaes to just examine patients (wives) by themselves 1st perhaps with the nurse around as chaperone only unless it is a gynae case where there is an infection in their pussy, they may allow their husbands to come in to see n explain the problem to their husbands :o

Not sure if the procedures hv changed these days though

tehi
01-03-2022, 02:49 AM
For pre-natal check-ups during pregnancy, I tot gynaes usually won't let husbands see wat they r doing to their wives ??? :(..usually husbands will hv to wait for their wives outside the consultation room...or even if the gynaes let husbands inside the room the doctor will surround their wives with curtains all round the bed where they r lying on :o.. not allowing husbands to see wat they r actually doing to their wives with the exception when the gynae wants to show the husbands the fetus when they r doing the scanning of the baby in the womb :(...for such sexual check-ups pertaining to the ladies' private parts, the medical profession practices is for the gynaes to just examine patients (wives) by themselves 1st perhaps with the nurse around as chaperone only unless it is a gynae case where there is an infection in their pussy, they may allow their husbands to come in to see n explain the problem to their husbands :o

Nowadays we need transparency and accountability, so husbands should be allowed in the room :D

zeusfist
01-03-2022, 04:08 AM
female dr eh. my wife always insist for me to be in the room.

plok
01-03-2022, 08:32 AM
I tot most ladies will prefer female gynae. Heard a few who insisted on only females

sexcision
01-03-2022, 09:50 AM
It is mandatory for a chaperone to be present to see what the doctor is doing to the patients. This is to protect both the doctor and the patients.

For myself, I always accompany my wife to the gyne. But always not allowed to see what they do with the virgina... Be it male or female doctor.

r.fowler
01-03-2022, 10:04 AM
It is mandatory for a chaperone to be present to see what the doctor is doing to the patients. This is to protect both the doctor and the patients.

For myself, I always accompany my wife to the gyne. But always not allowed to see what they do with the virgina... Be it male or female doctor.

there will always be a female nurse present during the ultrasound etc

Sammyboyanglee
01-03-2022, 10:06 AM
I do not recall wife breast being squeeze on during gynae checks. Haha maybe the doctor trying to ease himself!

Dear all,

naan1974
01-03-2022, 11:04 AM
i am pretty sure male doc also song if your wife is attractive with nice boobs.
they are men too. yes, they do check for lactation but i very sure they will not let you see them playing
with your wife's boobs as it may leads to unnecessary accusations and even law suit.
this is their profession and livelihood and a total taboo for male doc.
they go by word of mouth for biz and the last thing they would risk if a smeared reputation.
Only a female nurse will be present behind the curtain. Perhaps, you fantasize too much.

Rickey
01-03-2022, 11:07 AM
I tot most ladies will prefer female gynae. Heard a few who insisted on only females
Yes, agree with bro plok... most wives delivering babies prefer a gynae of their own kind...at maternity hospitals usually most gynaes r ladies n mothers giving birth there don't usually get to choose the gynaes they like to deliver the babies for them unless they don't mind n r willing to pay for one of their choice...if they r choosing, they r paying private hospital rates, n the gynae they select will attend to them all the way from the beginning of pregnancy till they actually deliver their babies

Yes, bro sexcision is also correct on wat he said above...be it male or female doctors, they usually want to do n concentrate their examination on their patients alone by themselves without any distraction or disturbance that might be caused by the presence of a family member observing everything that they r doing to the patient... iow they will feel uneasy doing their job with someone (a stranger to them) looking over their shoulders ..this applies to all kinds of medical cases or procedures esp those involving the private parts unless they know the family member well n r comfortable with him/her, they might allow them in to observe, discuss n explain wat he finds out of the patient's condition during his/her examination

siralexferguson
01-03-2022, 11:16 AM
Where got squeeze nehneh one bro?

Got also check if the nipples got erection or not??

Hmm...this Gynae deserve a award...

For going the extra mile......

Drooler
01-03-2022, 12:15 PM
Dear all,

come come i am a doctor, i help examine ur wife in ur presence lai. u bring camera and take down the procedure;)

makka1111
01-03-2022, 04:51 PM
First time I heard gynae teh nee one...

UncleHasBeen
01-03-2022, 05:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/iaabauw.jpg

:D:D:D

naan1974
02-03-2022, 11:26 AM
Dear TS,
Based on the experience bros here and their replies,
it's clear to see your wife has been molested by her doc.
he teh her neh neh is molestation by act and
he teh your wife neh neh infront of you is total outrage
of your integrity as a husband. you should consider making a
police report against this teh neh doc before he continue to
teh other wife neh neh

pussylicious12345
02-03-2022, 02:12 PM
Never squeeze breast bro. U sure it really happen or ur imaginative story😂😂😂

Rickey
02-03-2022, 11:35 PM
Nowadays we need transparency and accountability, so husbands should be allowed in the room :D
Yes, agreed with bro tehi...husbands (lau kong) shd be let in to observe the gynae examining their wives to make sure they don't hanky panky with their lao por....if their minds r clean, they hv nothing to fear to allow the husbands in to observe who hv every right to witness the examination of their wives on such a special n exciting occasion as they r the ones who made their wives pregnant in the 1st place n give them business...also to reassure the husbands n for their peace of mind that their wives r being properly examined n maybe learn a thing or 2 from their gynae abt the examination process

soufolk
03-03-2022, 12:36 AM

Agreed. Award for extra service!

Drooler
03-03-2022, 11:16 AM
the gynae checking for breast cancer lumps la. that procedure involve pressing the breasts from different angles and if some odd tissue is identified usually the gynae will feel the lump abit to see if a biopsy needs to be done or order a mammogram.

Bangster
03-03-2022, 02:44 PM
I check my patients' nehnehs using all my fingers on 1 hand, except the index finger keep flicking the nipple while i squeeze the love pillows for lumps....

Sometimes see their faces bey tahan liao, my mouth will automatic cup over the neh neh and my tongue start to sweep the nipple and the areola in circles...gently gently and a harder swipe across the tip..circular circular and then up and down, up and down. By this time, my hand is at the southern point checking for growth and cysts in the love cave....very hard to check one, not sure you all know or not....sibeh wet one

In the end, usually will still need to go for a Mammogram to ascertain so I'll just write a memo for the lady

AlKuwaiti
03-03-2022, 03:00 PM
Agreed. Award for extra service!

Very true :)

fatalfacts
03-03-2022, 04:15 PM
My wife was probably 2 months pregnant, wanted to go for checkup to confirm the 2nd pregnancy.
Went to this clinic and ask for a test. This probably 50+ yrs old male doctor ask her to take off her pant to check…..Touch here and there, without any female nurse but i was there looking. When he stood up, i noticed a bulge in his pant, must be a hard dick.

Based on my first child experience, gynae will not check her pussy til last month to due date. Just felt that my wife being molested….and nv go there again.

sexcision
03-03-2022, 04:21 PM
My wife was probably 2 months pregnant, wanted to go for checkup to confirm the 2nd pregnancy.
Went to this clinic and ask for a test. This probably 50+ yrs old male doctor ask her to take off her pant to check…..Touch here and there, without any female nurse but i was there looking. When he stood up, i noticed a bulge in his pant, must be a hard dick.

Based on my first child experience, gynae will not check her pussy til last month to due date. Just felt that my wife being molested….and nv go there again.

Odd indeed, confirm pregnancy should be to do an ultra sound to check for the baby's heart beat? Don't need to have any contact for the pussy. Did he ask if it's your first pregnancy? If yes. Most likely preying on you guys for your inexperience.

fatalfacts
03-03-2022, 11:40 PM
Odd indeed, confirm pregnancy should be to do an ultra sound to check for the baby's heart beat? Don't need to have any contact for the pussy. Did he ask if it's your first pregnancy? If yes. Most likely preying on you guys for your inexperience.

I told him that it’s 2nd pregnancy. The turn-off part was that i saw his bulging, (dick harden)…..that clinic belongs to a big company with hospital and chain of clinic, very unprofessional. Suspected that he trying to molest……at earlier stage of pregnancy, there’s no need for the check at the pussy part.

CreditVisa
04-03-2022, 12:34 PM
I told him that it’s 2nd pregnancy. The turn-off part was that i saw his bulging, (dick harden)…..that clinic belongs to a big company with hospital and chain of clinic, very unprofessional. Suspected that he trying to molest……at earlier stage of pregnancy, there’s no need for the check at the pussy part.

You should request for a female doc

mokermania
04-03-2022, 01:30 PM
Haha mine yet to preg, if see doc squeeze, I think my little brother sure instant stand 😂

Hi,

haha indeed.

just to share. Do get a experience gynae for her regardless Male or Female.
Especially if your first child.

mokermania
04-03-2022, 01:39 PM

Hi,
Tks for your inputs.

If i remembered correctly.. I am allowed to accompany wife since Day 1 n yes a nurse was always present.

N he allowed me to take photos and videos during the arrival of our 2 kids.
He even pose for me when i took photos of him.
He was the one who said get ready. ...this is the best time to video etc

Cos i heard some gynaes do not allow photos taking and videos.

Oh he even told me that he has stitched back my wife wound more tight after birth of our 2nd child :p

mokermania
04-03-2022, 01:41 PM
female dr eh. my wife always insist for me to be in the room.

Hi,
Tks for sharing.:)

mokermania
04-03-2022, 01:41 PM

Hi,

Oh he shared with us after i asked him...that his grandchildren not delivered by him.

mokermania
04-03-2022, 01:44 PM
I do not recall wife breast being squeeze on during gynae checks. Haha maybe the doctor trying to ease himself!

haha...I doubt so:o

mokermania
04-03-2022, 01:46 PM
i am pretty sure male doc also song if your wife is attractive with nice boobs.
they are men too. yes, they do check for lactation but i very sure they will not let you see them playing
with your wife's boobs as it may leads to unnecessary accusations and even law suit.
this is their profession and livelihood and a total taboo for male doc.
they go by word of mouth for biz and the last thing they would risk if a smeared reputation.
Only a female nurse will be present behind the curtain. Perhaps, you fantasize too much.

Hi,
I was with wife in the room from day 1...:D
yes nurse always in the room too

mokermania
04-03-2022, 01:49 PM
Yes, agree with bro plok... most wives delivering babies prefer a gynae of their own kind...at maternity hospitals usually most gynaes r ladies n mothers giving birth there don't usually get to choose the gynaes they like to deliver the babies for them unless they don't mind n r willing to pay for one of their choice...if they r choosing, they r paying private hospital rates, n the gynae they select will attend to them all the way from the beginning of pregnancy till they actually deliver their babies

Yes, bro sexcision is also correct on wat he said above...be it male or female doctors, they usually want to do n concentrate their examination on their patients alone by themselves without any distraction or disturbance that might be caused by the presence of a family member observing everything that they r doing to the patient... iow they will feel uneasy doing their job with someone (a stranger to them) looking over their shoulders ..this applies to all kinds of medical cases or procedures esp those involving the private parts unless they know the family member well n r comfortable with him/her, they might allow them in to observe, discuss n explain wat he finds out of the patient's condition during his/her examination

Hi,

mokermania
04-03-2022, 01:49 PM

Hi,

mokermania
04-03-2022, 01:50 PM
come come i am a doctor, i help examine ur wife in ur presence lai. u bring camera and take down the procedure;)

Haha tks.:D

mokermania
04-03-2022, 01:52 PM
https://i.imgur.com/iaabauw.jpg

:D:D:D

haha i also want to be one too.
Every day look at pussies and different pussies:p

mokermania
04-03-2022, 01:54 PM
Dear TS,
Based on the experience bros here and their replies,
it's clear to see your wife has been molested by her doc.
he teh her neh neh is molestation by act and
he teh your wife neh neh infront of you is total outrage
of your integrity as a husband. you should consider making a
police report against this teh neh doc before he continue to
teh other wife neh neh

haha tks for your thoughts and concern.
But i do trust this gynae.:D
Cos intro by SIL and he is very well known as according to my SIL.

mokermania
04-03-2022, 01:55 PM
Never squeeze breast bro. U sure it really happen or ur imaginative story😂😂😂

haha...not imaginative leh.. true events:D

mokermania
04-03-2022, 01:56 PM
Yes, agreed with bro tehi...husbands (lau kong) shd be let in to observe the gynae examining their wives to make sure they don't hanky panky with their lao por....if their minds r clean, they hv nothing to fear to allow the husbands in to observe who hv every right to witness the examination of their wives on such a special n exciting occasion as they r the ones who made their wives pregnant in the 1st place n give them business...also to reassure the husbands n for their peace of mind that their wives r being properly examined n maybe learn a thing or 2 from their gynae abt the examination process

Hi,

mokermania
04-03-2022, 01:57 PM
the gynae checking for breast cancer lumps la. that procedure involve pressing the breasts from different angles and if some odd tissue is identified usually the gynae will feel the lump abit to see if a biopsy needs to be done or order a mammogram.

Hi,

mokermania
04-03-2022, 01:58 PM
I check my patients' nehnehs using all my fingers on 1 hand, except the index finger keep flicking the nipple while i squeeze the love pillows for lumps....

Sometimes see their faces bey tahan liao, my mouth will automatic cup over the neh neh and my tongue start to sweep the nipple and the areola in circles...gently gently and a harder swipe across the tip..circular circular and then up and down, up and down. By this time, my hand is at the southern point checking for growth and cysts in the love cave....very hard to check one, not sure you all know or not....sibeh wet one

In the end, usually will still need to go for a Mammogram to ascertain so I'll just write a memo for the lady

Hi,
Tks for sharing :D

mokermania
04-03-2022, 01:59 PM

Hi,
Tks for sharing.
I am sorry for your bad experience.

Rickey
04-03-2022, 05:53 PM
Empathize with bro fatalfacts that his wife may hv been molested by the gynae...Yes, totally agree with him...he is right that the bulge in the gynae's pants with his penis standing up inside his pants clearly shows it all that he is a chi koh pek doc...but by logic, i tot like in any other matters, a doc shd get to know as much facts as possible abt the new case he is handling at the beginning rather than wait till the last day to check n find out...wat happens if it is something that is really impt to make sure that it is ok early on, only to discover at the last minute that there is something wrong which shd hv been checked earlier on...a bit of a risk i think...just my 2 cents worth of tot only

Rickey
04-03-2022, 06:07 PM
Hi,
Tks for your inputs.

If i remembered correctly.. I am allowed to accompany wife since Day 1 n yes a nurse was always present.

N he allowed me to take photos and videos during the arrival of our 2 kids.
He even pose for me when i took photos of him.
He was the one who said get ready. ...this is the best time to video etc

Cos i heard some gynaes do not allow photos taking and videos.

Oh he even told me that he has stitched back my wife wound more tight after birth of our 2nd child :p
Good for u bro...this is the friendliest gynae i hv ever known so far...must be at a private hospital for this to be possible...in a public hosp, i don't think they are so friendly...my experience with docs in both types of hosps shows the doctors in private practice r more friendlier than those in the public hosps...naturally not only becos the private specialist is charging a fee much more than his friends in the public hospitals but more so cos they r much busier than their colleagues in private hosps n do not hv the luxury of time to entertain their patients more than is necessary

sexcision
05-03-2022, 11:10 AM
Empathize with bro fatalfacts that his wife may hv been molested by the gynae...Yes, totally agree with him...he is right that the bulge in the gynae's pants with his penis standing up inside his pants clearly shows it all that he is a chi koh pek doc...but by logic, i tot like in any other matters, a doc shd get to know as much facts as possible abt the new case he is handling at the beginning rather than wait till the last day to check n find out...wat happens if it is something that is really impt to make sure that it is ok early on, only to discover at the last minute that there is something wrong which shd hv been checked earlier on...a bit of a risk i think...just my 2 cents worth of tot only

Dun really agree with your logic thou. The doctor is to understand as much details as possible but only to the patients willingness to.

What the doctor did there is clearly taking advantage. This is like checking how deep is her virgina when the enquiry is her having a stomach upset. Is an extreme scenario but you get where I'm coming at.

A professional will explain the possible problem and the possible cause and what need to be checked, if it involves privates parts, it's even more sensitive.

Rickey
05-03-2022, 02:59 PM
Dun really agree with your logic thou. The doctor is to understand as much details as possible but only to the patients willingness to.

What the doctor did there is clearly taking advantage. This is like checking how deep is her virgina when the enquiry is her having a stomach upset. Is an extreme scenario but you get where I'm coming at.

A professional will explain the possible problem and the possible cause and what need to be checked, if it involves privates parts, it's even more sensitive.

Precisely as u said sexcision...when a doctor takes on a new case, he would like to know n find out as much as possible the relevant facts of the new patient that he is to handle...he will hv to do all the necessary checks (due diligence) to confirm for himself the condition of the patient whether or not the patient informs him or not..of course the patient still shd be given the choice by the doctor to agree with his procedures or not n he shd respect their wishes...u hv missed some of my points perhaps becos I hv not been clear enough

Yes, as I hv said, I agree with u n the bro that the gynae was clearly taking advantage of his wife n doing it daringly some more in front of the eyes of her husband. He ought to be shot n charged for molest by the bro imho...

but as usual we patients r afraid to complain against any a doctor for fear of losing our reputation when the case is publicised n worst still losing the case when he can claim that the check n procedure was necessary to give him a feel of the patient's condition just like when we complain of stomachache the 1st thing the doctor would want to do is to check n feel our tummies for pain etc, etc .

a check of the pussy in this case is relevant since it is from where the baby comes out to this world ..wat I m saying is that since a pussy check has to be done at least once during the pregnancy, it is better to do it earlier at the beginning of the pregnancy rather than at the end of it, in case something is wrong there, there will still be time to treat it...but my own opinion is that a pussy check shd be done twice during the pregnancy...once at the beginning n the other towards the end of it to make sure all is well for the safe delivery of the baby at the end of the 9 mths wait

Yes, u r right a professional doctor will explain to his patient exactly wat his/her condition or problem is, the treatment necessary that he will be applying n every physical procedure that he is going to take e.g. whether it causes pain or not etc, etc...like all of us hv already agreed, this gynae was very daring n unprofessional when he made the bro's wife strip to check her pussy in front of her hubby knowing quite well that they won't dare complain against him thinking that we patients r all retards n will trust watever the doctor does as professional...having said all that, we are all of the same opinion that he shd be reported to the medical board for molest
but the bro here has been kind enough to let him go just not to ever see him again

Hope this clarifies

Werdna70
05-03-2022, 08:19 PM
No disrespectful to the gynaecologist professionals, I’m sure they have gone thru their fair share of professional studies & training.
I am only particularly pissed when gynae starts diverting into other consultations.
This is what happened to my wife & me many years back, we had a particular well known gynae that operates out of Orchard Rd area, our 2 kids have been delivered by him, and stupidly at the gynae’s advice, my wife continued with regular consultations with him, treating one issue after another, this lasted for about 5yrs after the birth of my 2nd kid. Then I realised much later that this are tactics to claw on to patients for continued business.
The last straw came when he advice my wife to go for a particular operation to reshape some part of a women’s anatomy that have nothing to do with Gynaecology. We went a 2nd opinion, and found that the advice was totally not relevant nor required. Since then we have cut ourselves off with the gynae & sign on with the one that we went for our 2nd opinion, no pressure selling techniques, and I simply love his motto, if it’s not spoilt, why remove it?

Rickey
06-03-2022, 11:36 AM
No disrespectful to the gynaecologist professionals, I’m sure they have gone thru their fair share of professional studies & training.
I am only particularly pissed when gynae starts diverting into other consultations.
This is what happened to my wife & me many years back, we had a particular well known gynae that operates out of Orchard Rd area, our 2 kids have been delivered by him, and stupidly at the gynae’s advice, my wife continued with regular consultations with him, treating one issue after another, this lasted for about 5yrs after the birth of my 2nd kid. Then I realised much later that this are tactics to claw on to patients for continued business.
The last straw came when he advice my wife to go for a particular operation to reshape some part of a women’s anatomy that have nothing to do with Gynaecology. We went a 2nd opinion, and found that the advice was totally not relevant nor required. Since then we have cut ourselves off with the gynae & sign on with the one that we went for our 2nd opinion, no pressure selling techniques, and I simply love his motto, if it’s not spoilt, why remove it?
T.Q. bro Werdna70 for sharing ...Yes agree with him...that there r a no. of such unprofessional money-greedy doctors ard who wants to get rich fast n think more of how to get more money out of their patients than on their health...the bro is smart ..that's why when yr doctor's advice is to do sophisticated tests n checks which costs a lot of money best is to go to another similar doctor for a 2nd opinion...yup, no need to remove anything that is still in good n working condition...if u feel uncomfortable abt the doctor's procedures anytime during the consultation esp the ladies just don't comply n walk out

opqwopqw
07-03-2022, 11:20 AM
Think those male gyane see those pussy and boobs until sian liao

mokermania
07-03-2022, 12:04 PM

hi Sir,
Tks for sharing.
Glad you went for 2nd opinion.:)
Care to share which part of Orchard Road?

Werdna70
07-03-2022, 01:31 PM
hi Sir,
Tks for sharing.
Glad you went for 2nd opinion.:)
Care to share which part of Orchard Road?

Hi Bro Mokermania, thought best to PM you on your queries.
Else kenna sued later for nothing.

mokermania
07-03-2022, 03:02 PM
Hi Bro Mokermania, thought best to PM you on your queries.
Else kenna sued later for nothing.

Sure no worries :)

mokermania
07-03-2022, 03:04 PM

Haha i think that could be the case of our gyane.
cos he has been gyane for past 30 odd years :D

victorlee10
07-03-2022, 05:22 PM

I can assure you will not feel sian one. My close friend work as gynae. He told me normally he will not be turned on but sometimes will have a young and chio patient he see liao down there will have reaction. Best are those married young and get pregnant by mid 20s and influencer looking girls. When just pregnant the figure is still hot and young girls these days will wax their pussies. When he get those patients he will find excuse to do pussy check. Like when first time visit he will say need to check make sure everything looks ok. Then next visit will say need to do internal ultrasound because fetus still small and need to insert the ultrasound stick in to pussy. After that if patient say got discharge he will say better to have a look to be safe etc.

SammyLee88
07-03-2022, 08:00 PM
my gynae ia a guy, i do not mind as long as he is handsome

SammyLee88
07-03-2022, 08:02 PM

agree, we need to respect to everyone and their vouce too

AriaJade
08-03-2022, 03:50 AM
my gynae ia a guy, i do not mind as long as he is handsome

What did the gynae do? Make you erect and jerk you off to make sure you are healthy? Is he gay?

naan1974
08-03-2022, 10:56 AM
What did the gynae do? Make you erect and jerk you off to make sure you are healthy? Is he gay?

wow! nowadays gynae so much value added services thrown in?
got teh neh neh, got finger pussy and now even jerk off kkj !
err.. who kkj? daddy or mommy? wahahahahaha !!!!!!

Ulvaeus
08-03-2022, 05:07 PM
wow! nowadays gynae so much value added services thrown in?
got teh neh neh, got finger pussy and now even jerk off kkj !
err.. who kkj? daddy or mommy? wahahahahaha !!!!!!

Times are bad. When there are no ladies, then have to check guys lor hahahaa :D

Angmolover
09-03-2022, 06:39 AM
Dear all,

What kind of fake thread is this? Which gynae in sinkieland will let someone else in the examining room much less a moron alleged husband like you? And since when does a gynae check breasts? They are looking in the pussy doing pap smears and other shit. U fucktard don't even know what a gynae does.

F-boy
09-03-2022, 08:03 AM

It’s usually the hubbies want female docs
Women themselves are ok and most prefer males

sexcision
09-03-2022, 09:47 AM
What kind of fake thread is this? Which gynae in sinkieland will let someone else in the examining room much less a moron alleged husband like you? And since when does a gynae check breasts? They are looking in the pussy doing pap smears and other shit. U fucktard don't even know what a gynae does.

What does a Gynaecologist do?

Below taken from internet, not i say one.

A gynecologist treats the overall health of their female patients, treating problems and diseases of the female reproductive system such as breast and hormonal problems, urinary tract and pelvic disorders, and cancer of the cervix. Most often than not, a gynecologist is an obstetrician as well.

sometime its better to keep quiet and be less aggressive.

teehan
09-03-2022, 11:32 AM

A gynecologist treats the overall health of their female patients, treating problems and diseases of the female reproductive system such as breast and hormonal problems, urinary tract and pelvic disorders, and cancer of the cervix. Most often than not, a gynecologist is an obstetrician as well.

he is either always calling bluff on members’ comments or always rebuking them for posting what is to him, are irrelevant contents..

seriously who is he to dictate on what can and cannot be posted here??

the way i see it, i can only conclude the following:

(a) he is aspiring to be a moderator of sorts in these forums.

(b) he seeks to be some kind of moral authority.

quite frankly, he seems every inch a bona fide attention-seeker.
perhaps doing all of the above, to make himself relevant.. :D

Angmolover
09-03-2022, 04:44 PM
he is either always calling bluff on members’ comments or always rebuking them for posting what is to him, are irrelevant contents..

seriously who is he to dictate on what can and cannot be posted here??

the way i see it, i can only conclude the following:

(a) he is aspiring to be a moderator of sorts in these forums.

(b) he seeks to be some kind of moral authority.

quite frankly, he seems every inch a bona fide attention-seeker.
perhaps doing all of the above, to make himself relevant.. :D

Don't quit your day job, your psycho babble analysis is laughable.

mokermania
09-03-2022, 05:47 PM

Hi Sir,

Thanks for your input.

Please note that this is not a fake thread.
I am sharing my own real experience of my Gynae :p

Of course I don't know la cos I am not a doctor :D

mokermania
09-03-2022, 05:51 PM
I can assure you will not feel sian one. My close friend work as gynae. He told me normally he will not be turned on but sometimes will have a young and chio patient he see liao down there will have reaction. Best are those married young and get pregnant by mid 20s and influencer looking girls. When just pregnant the figure is still hot and young girls these days will wax their pussies. When he get those patients he will find excuse to do pussy check. Like when first time visit he will say need to check make sure everything looks ok. Then next visit will say need to do internal ultrasound because fetus still small and need to insert the ultrasound stick in to pussy. After that if patient say got discharge he will say better to have a look to be safe etc.

Hi Sir,
Thanks for sharing your friend story :p

teehan
09-03-2022, 06:17 PM
Don't quit your day job, your psycho babble analysis is laughable.

best comeback line ever!
of course i wouldn’t expect anything less..
:D

mokermania
11-03-2022, 05:54 PM

Dear Sir,

Thanks for sharing :)
Have a great and smooth weekend :)

bodypleasure
24-03-2022, 06:10 PM
My wife has seen more than 3 male gynaecologists. Also has seen female ones as well. Went many trips because had many episode of threaten miscarriage

She did shared to me what they have done. both male or female also used hand to insert their fingers to touch and use speculum and observe make sure that the wall is okay.

First time when heard male doctor attended her was abit worried, because he took longer time to touch and observe. But as more frequently, I do feel proud because they only able to touch her but not able to screw her lol. Only I manage to do so

Can i say they are more diligent and careful? I don't know and don't care after she went to visit so many times.

Rickey
24-03-2022, 08:08 PM
My wife has seen more than 3 male gynaecologists. Also has seen female ones as well. Went many trips because had many episode of threaten miscarriage

She did shared to me what they have done. both male or female also used hand to insert their fingers to touch and use speculum and observe make sure that the wall is okay.

First time when heard male doctor attended her was abit worried, because he took longer time to touch and observe. But as more frequently, I do feel proud because they only able to touch her but not able to screw her lol. Only I manage to do so

Can i say they are more diligent and careful? I don't know and don't care after she went to visit so many times.
Tks for sharing bro :)..for them to be able to see and touch is good enough pleasure which would make them hard below if they can't control themselves...no need to do more if they don't hv a chance...heard there was once a wifey had an affair with her gynae

sarq
28-03-2022, 11:58 PM

Maybe they are better at digging pussy?

mokermania
29-03-2022, 11:40 AM

Hi Tks for sharing.
Take care and stay safe to you and your family

mokermania
29-03-2022, 11:41 AM
Tks for sharing bro :)..for them to be able to see and touch is good enough pleasure which would make them hard below if they can't control themselves...no need to do more if they don't hv a chance...heard there was once a wifey had an affair with her gynae

Wow..affair with gynae!!
Tks for sharing :p

candle2000
29-03-2022, 06:21 PM

Of course, they are the Pussy Specialists , no need to envy :D

mokermania
30-03-2022, 09:59 AM
Of course, they are the Pussy Specialists , no need to envy :D

haha ya lor.
and everyday look at different pussy type :p

mokermania
30-03-2022, 10:01 AM

haha no sure if they are good at digging pussy or not
But one thing for sure is that they get to look at different pussy every day man!!:D

Rickey
30-03-2022, 08:45 PM
But one thing for sure is that they get to look at different pussy every day man!!:D
Not really every day see different pussies ;)...the gynae check it only once or twice at most during the course of the woman's 9-mth pregnancy usually during the 1st and last visit...but seeing every day or not, in reality all pussies basically look the same in its general shape n structure :p;):o...

externally the gynae can see the mount of venus the piece of fatty tissue bulging out below in between the woman's legs that makes the area looks puffy n naturally covered with hair n slightly below it is the pair of fatty pussy lips that encloses the most sensitive part, the pea-shaped clit :p:o....hehe

emuLord
31-03-2022, 11:34 AM

After years of looking at pussies, do you think they suffer from fatigue? 😂
I think the young and beautiful ones would be great, but there are also going to be loads of old, smelly and "diseased" ones they have to deal with also... Haha

vitahell
31-03-2022, 04:51 PM
externally the gynae can see the mount of venus the piece of fatty tissue bulging out below in between the woman's legs that makes the area looks puffy n naturally covered with hair n slightly below it is the pair of fatty pussy lips that encloses the most sensitive part, the pea-shaped clit :p:o....hehe

Like the way you describe a pussy bro :)

purepulp
01-04-2022, 09:22 AM
If you work at McDonalds, would you still be eager to eat McDonalds? ;)

Semkiew
01-04-2022, 11:47 AM

Haha I doubt so. Any Macs staff here to clarify? :D

lipe
01-04-2022, 02:22 PM
you mean like this?

he is tired of McDonald food, so go to Burger King!

Rickey
01-04-2022, 02:25 PM
Like the way you describe a pussy bro :)
T.Q. for the compliment bro :)