PDA

View Full Version : C sec scar …. Turn on or turn off ?

Weimun88
20-02-2022, 07:59 AM
For guys who have gf / partner / wife with this scar

Is this a turn on / turn off / or no diff ?

For me my wife have the scar , sometime can be a turn off but advantage is that her pussy is still fucking tight

Xgenre
20-02-2022, 08:09 AM
Depends on where the C-section was done. If done in Singapore, it's normally ok. In most cases, it will not be seen even if the lady wears a bikini bottom in future. Some ladies request a Plastic Surgeon be on call during their C-section delivery. Plastic Surgeons stich differently and can reduce a lot of scarring.

If the C-section was done in Malaysia public hospital, then good luck to the lady. I have seen an angry red line across the tummy before. When you run your fingers over the scar, it feels like a little road bump.

C-section may leave a scar but look on the bright side, C-section also mean the pussy remains tight for future enjoyment.

ouzo18
20-02-2022, 09:00 AM
C-section scar definitely much better than natural birth stretch marks...
Pussy also remains tight.

Zeith
20-02-2022, 09:06 AM

Agreed +12 to you.

IamGood
20-02-2022, 09:26 AM
If tattoo over scar will be sexy

Weimun88
20-02-2022, 10:01 AM

Stretch marks isn’t it have be it c sec or natural ? Since the stomach is stretched both ways

The only prob with natural is that the pussy loose

So for u guys will prefer Csec for wife since the scarring is minimal and pussy still tight ?
Heard pussy will never be the same after natural birth that’s why guys will not be satisfied

bigmannow
20-02-2022, 11:43 AM
I once visited a viet FL in JB … she looks young and pretty about 20s but she got a C sect which was stiched up badly like using a safety pin to just close the gap

Cman
20-02-2022, 11:56 AM
Definite turn on.
Cuz means still TIGHT

liondance
20-02-2022, 03:59 PM
for me it is a big turn off, sometime when i see the scar, i go soft :)

For me my wife have the scar , sometime can be a turn off but advantage is that her pussy is still fucking tight

Rizwano28
20-02-2022, 06:06 PM
For me, it's alrite.

Rickey
20-02-2022, 06:11 PM

Yes, that is usually the case for most guys :(...but if the gynae had done a good job of it meaning he stitches the cut back till the cut line is hardly noticeable that can be a turn on instead for some ;)...but of course the advantage of a c-section is that husbands can still enjoy their wives' tight pussy after childbirth as the baby does not come out to this world thru' their wives' vaginas :):o

Dizaster
20-02-2022, 06:13 PM
I prefer it covered with tattoos, however even if noticeable its okay with me, because it reminds me that i'm fucking someone's mama :p:p

Newbieshag
20-02-2022, 06:50 PM
I don’t mind too , in-fact I find it sexy .

WinterMelonTree
21-02-2022, 10:49 PM

why not just doggy? prob solved :)

ultima
22-02-2022, 01:41 PM
does the pussy really get loose till that isn't much feeling ?

shroom
22-02-2022, 04:24 PM

Partner as in FB? Oh well, as long as her kids don't bother me I'm fine.

GF? The existence of that scar means she has kids. No thank you, I don't do single mums as I don't even like my own kids all that much want and want me to like other people's kids?

Ex wife had a c-sec for our 2nd, our 2nd was born in China and the scar is quite bad due to an infection she had and also the stitching broke because at week 3 she lifted and carried our eldest which in turn made 4 of the stitch points to break. After that the scar tissues became a dark reddish and looked terrible.

I told her to get some laser treatments for it as when she wore a 2 piece swimsuit such scars were unsightly.

yoursecret
23-02-2022, 05:02 PM
does the pussy really get loose till that isn't much feeling ?

Of course not, that's an exaggeration. Once the woman recovers, sex is still great -- plenty of pleasant friction left.

I find C-scars sexy --- means a woman who is fertile and been knocked up, which means she's had sex, not some prude.

opqwopqw
07-03-2022, 10:15 AM
I find it turn off

Peacekeeping
07-03-2022, 08:21 PM
Fuck care the scar lah

brainteo
12-12-2023, 04:24 PM
I prefer it covered with tattoos, however even if noticeable its okay with me, because it reminds me that i'm fucking someone's mama :p:p

Totally agreed when you know it's someone wife, doggie her hard and heard her screaming with tattoo behind, flip ontop, is someone mama and someone wife.

Shiok!

bageledhoney
12-12-2023, 08:29 PM
as long as the rest of the figure is hot, who cares :D

Herald
13-12-2023, 01:14 AM
As long as pussy tight, C sec scar is not an issue.

SirLance
13-12-2023, 06:16 AM
Interesting topic.

Penguin23
13-12-2023, 07:53 AM
I don't mind the C sect scar. Usually I turn it into a conversation topic and ask a little about her kid(a), how old they are and whether they are doing OK, who is taking care of them.

These questions indicate that you're a father as well and you understand what it's like to have kids.

Sex is usually better when the woman respects you, period. And yeah, in my mind a C sect scar means this woman knows the joy of being fucked till pregnant, and quite likely when she was pregnant she also enjoyed being pumped full of cum

Fucking her becomes esp steamy when I think of that

marcussia
13-12-2023, 09:53 AM
Still remember one of the best FLs I had was one that had c-sec scar, a pregnancy flabby tummy.

Put in super a lot of effort, even giving me extra rounds when I cummed too fast (she was purposely tightening her pussy when I was fucking her). Even offered to do raw with me after the 3rd sessions I went back (I rejected, but did AJ which was not offered).

I chatted with her, and she told me a lot of clients either rejected or gave her a face when they saw her tummy, and I was the only one who never gave her a face. She came to SG to earn some money to open a shop in TH, to take care of the child (husband dump her after she got pregnant)

Very nice lady, still think of her sometimes. :p