PDA

View Full Version : can we get covid by zhut zhut ML?

Lonelyman87
16-02-2022, 03:40 PM
guys, very boring. so ask some question see what u guys think. now covid got so many cases every day. if previous customer zhut zhut her then we zhut again. what is the chances that we can get covid if previous customer got covid? does ML sanitize her nene for next customer? hehehe...

liketosleep
16-02-2022, 03:46 PM
I think 50-50 if engage in mask off activities. Personal immunity level also counts. If throat itchy, gargle with solution provided by Temasek Foundation. Cheers.

fshare
16-02-2022, 03:54 PM
guys, very boring. so ask some question see what u guys think. now covid got so many cases every day. if previous customer zhut zhut her then we zhut again. what is the chances that we can get covid if previous customer got covid? does ML sanitize her nene for next customer? hehehe...

bro u bring zappy napkins and then before u hungry go zhut zhut u wipe lorrr.... :p

jaytan56
16-02-2022, 03:59 PM
bro u bring zappy napkins and then before u hungry go zhut zhut u wipe lorrr.... :p

Very good idea. Haha

Lonelyman87
16-02-2022, 03:59 PM

like that ML sure angry ma.. hahaha

Xgenre
16-02-2022, 04:33 PM
like that ML sure angry ma.. hahaha

Not really, many ML wipe themselves clean after zhut zhut too. Zhut zhut now quite dangerous as we can be sucking on the saliva of the previous guy. For the ML, if they don't clean after each client, they end up having many guy's saliva on their boobs. Their risk of getting covid is much higher than us.

Actually touching is more dangerous than zhut zhut. At least after zhut zhut, the ML wipes herself. She is unlikely to wipe herself after being touch. So our hands touch where other guys have touched before. Better to go to joints with a shower stall. Can shower before and after massage.

SGhappyman
16-02-2022, 04:38 PM
Use Dettol Anti-Bacterial wet wipes to clean her nehneh before you zhut zhut. You can also use it to clean your kukubird :D

WOOHOO
16-02-2022, 05:32 PM
Use Dettol Anti-Bacterial wet wipes to clean her nehneh before you zhut zhut. You can also use it to clean your kukubird :D

:p:p:p:p:p lol kekeke

fallen11
16-02-2022, 07:53 PM
you zhut
he zhut
covid also zhut

how to not get like that?

afterburn
16-02-2022, 08:13 PM
With each ml seeing a few customers daily and in close proximity, it is quite likely that they are covid veterans by now.

As one ml told me some days they feel under the weather but still carry on working, take OTC meds, after a few days, feel better, just continue. Maybe got covid and recovered already also don't know.

Sadly
16-02-2022, 08:21 PM
We will anyway all get Covid - I had omricon in December, very mild symptoms like a cold, 3 days home - so better enjoy life and zhut zhut whenever possible 😎 Next variant, if any, might not be that harmful. Luckily the government eased some of its non-sense restrictions today..

LurkerLurks
16-02-2022, 08:23 PM
actually if scared better dont zhut then. if not find a place that provides showering so u can do it before and after for a piece of mind

CR7toPSG
16-02-2022, 10:26 PM
Aiyah. Just book first appointment Loh. She’s clean and fresh when starting work, u can zhut all u want and leave your saliva there for the next guy

Lonelyman87
16-02-2022, 11:37 PM
Aiyah. Just book first appointment Loh. She’s clean and fresh when starting work, u can zhut all u want and leave your saliva there for the next guy

Damn good idea.. why I nv think of that.. hahaha

afterburn
17-02-2022, 01:02 AM
We will anyway all get Covid - I had omricon in December, very mild symptoms like a cold, 3 days home - so better enjoy life and zhut zhut whenever possible 😎 Next variant, if any, might not be that harmful. Luckily the government eased some of its non-sense restrictions today..

Ease restrictions, but we never know the next new variants will be more benign.

If happen to mutate a new deadly variant while govt persist in reopening, then we are all fkked.

Sadly
17-02-2022, 06:41 AM
Ease restrictions, but we never know the next new variants will be more benign.

If happen to mutate a new deadly variant while govt persist in reopening, then we are all fkked.

We have to live and enjoy ourselves whenever we can. Risks fading must open up. Mental health, stress, obesity, family dispute, depression etc all much more devastating than covid, and by a huge margin.

Willamshakspear
17-02-2022, 09:19 AM
National Health policies must be RULED by Science & collected empirical scientific DATA studied over time and NOT by presumptions or assumptions from one or a few individual or so-called 'experts' as there are MANY in our advanced civilization of today.

The recorded data had shown 99% infected & more DO recover even from the strongest variant Delta. After Delta from India where the infected were neglected & even dumped into rivers, Humankind from all nations became aware of evolution capability of this virus, & thus cleaned up its act.

Although the virus continued to evolved, as there will be some nations that refused to clean up its act, it had been proven by data that vaccinations had somewhat halted the intensity of the virus from harming others, & could only evolve to be more contagious as Omicron virus had proven, which most recover within days with mild or even no symptoms.

It had been 2 yrs & COVid 19 had upended Humanity in many ways - economies bankrupted, social lives on hold with little or no opportunities for growth & advancement, etc and even sex lives of couples, thru fear of this contagion which in reality is NON-FATAL to 99% of Humankind.

To make social visits or even physical contact with each other, masks are not necessary, so long as one is vaccinated. Scientifically, once one is vaccinated, the Human Immune system WILL react to unleash T & B cells to battle any COV virus inside the Human body.

Thus, when one is kissing, as COV is a liquid state of matter, droplets of saliva are passed to another. However, within that nanosphere of a single droplet, it contains the T & B cells too which are passed on to another, causing another's immune system to react as T & B cells are universal.

Therefore, even if one is infected by another, the Human immune system is reacting, & suffers no or only mild symptoms, recovering within days or even needs no recovery.

It is only the 1% ( those abover 65, those with existing health conditions & those with birth defects) that needs to follow De-contamination procedures carefully - ensure hygiene always - wash up before & after, avoid kissing or licking, use condoms, etc. Better yet, try to avoid social contact where possible until Humankind find better vaccines & cures as we will. We Humanity will evolve too.

And Humanity MUST NEVER neglect one's health again, especially our gifted Human Immune System, & to maintain it DAILY - observe Hygiene at all times, have enough sleep each night, moderate exercises & proper diet.

Leo1966
17-02-2022, 09:40 AM
Not to worry. Its very mild. And after u get infected, your immune system will get boosted. :)

Peacekeeping
17-02-2022, 10:24 AM
Not to worry. Its very mild. And after u get infected, your immune system will get boosted. :)

True, omicron is very mild but who can guarantee it will not cause long lasting problems in future? So mild that it is more contagious than normal cold and flu?

TheTrader2359
17-02-2022, 10:41 AM
my household two ppl kena covid one after another. but till now I still negative. everything really depends on your own immunity

Starx88
17-02-2022, 11:00 AM
Someone shld come up with a Health Advisory guidelines for bros that chiong at different mp.. 😂

Heartlandlover
18-02-2022, 12:11 PM
I will continue to Zhut different ML until get covid then recover with super immunity. Then Zhut Zhut more. Zhut until their neh neh orh chey.

deadmaninc75
18-02-2022, 12:34 PM
use dettol bath after zhut session LOL

Xgenre
18-02-2022, 03:16 PM
I will continue to Zhut different ML until get covid then recover with super immunity. Then Zhut Zhut more. Zhut until their neh neh orh chey.

Oral booster from China? :D

MrYellow
19-02-2022, 10:29 AM

Maybe you die because of zhut zhut boobs with covid :p:p:p

afterburn
19-02-2022, 03:28 PM
Just had piak piak and zhut zhut these few days after work, too stressful from the 5-digit cases daily causing lot of disruption and scrambling at work, must seek release to let go tension.

I guess I will know soon if it is safe or not :eek: :D

urban777
19-02-2022, 07:23 PM
Bring wet wipes for before and after session

zzzsianzzz
20-02-2022, 02:12 AM
Put hand sanitiser on there.. ;)
cooling for hot day.. haha

candeo_88
20-02-2022, 02:52 PM
I forwarded your question to MOH helpline for query... So lets wait for them to reply...

:D:cool:

candeo_88
20-02-2022, 02:55 PM
Says who? My neighbour whole family gotten covid the second time...so boosted to be infected again? :D:cool:

Peacekeeping
20-02-2022, 03:12 PM
Says who? My neighbour whole family gotten covid the second time...so boosted to be infected again? :D:cool:

Do not question the efficacy of vaccines.