PDA

View Full Version : Does the timing of the visit plays a part to service standard?

bastard88
14-02-2022, 12:53 PM
This might sound like a stupid question to some if not most of the brothers here, but do you guys feel if there would be a different standard in terms of the timing of the day you visit the ML.
eg if you go like in the morning when shop just open, ML not warm up yet
or if you go near closing time, everything will be in a rush?
or it’s really dependable on the chemistry we have with the ML.

omg888
14-02-2022, 01:06 PM
This might sound like a stupid question to some if not most of the brothers here, but do you guys feel if there would be a different standard in terms of the timing of the day you visit the ML.

from my point of view... for the APs

I rather go earlier, when they are still fresh in the day. Fresh in the sense of their energy level. it's tough work too, all the massaging.

You inevitably get tired as a long day wears by. just my 2 cents worth.

Marq
14-02-2022, 01:06 PM

All of the above and more

Like closing time may also mean you have the place to yourself, but can also mean ML will be more tired

fisheye84
14-02-2022, 01:07 PM
I think mornings are good. Probably not just nice they start work, give and take a bit of buffer.

sorosX
14-02-2022, 02:13 PM
Prefer to go before shop open, ML more energetic and can lock the door hehe :D

Ray06
14-02-2022, 02:20 PM
Prefer to go before shop open, ML more energetic and can lock the door hehe :D

My experience was shop closing, lady Boss also doing Massage...she locked the door and we have great fun!
Of course you must know her well ;);)

That was history....many years age at one shopping centre....:p

kiosk70
14-02-2022, 02:32 PM
Went once during lunch and the ML was burping non stop. Killed my mood and now have PTSD: never ML between 12 and 2pm 😂

morrissey1209
14-02-2022, 03:10 PM
For places like the JEW spas, I don't think timing makes a diff. Last customer still the reception closing anyway. You won't be left alone.

Bizsta
14-02-2022, 03:55 PM
or it’s really dependable on the chemistry we have with the ML.many yrs back I got lucky book a brwn sugar last booking,had her few times before at the HC,she invited me to her place after the massage she said to continue part 2 there,she rented a studio apt staying alone

forgetful
14-02-2022, 03:59 PM
of course!!!

Same as when you go to restaurants/hawker... when busy vs not busy, the food taste nicer when less busy!

Elfbird
14-02-2022, 04:20 PM
I still prefer morning as they are fresh and not tired

lawrene
14-02-2022, 04:46 PM
Depending on what you looking for and how strict is the spa? I will usually go morning session for a good massage and after closing hour for a good after massage services.
ML will feel more relax and willing to play when spa closed officially and not worry of AV come check.

ddstop
14-02-2022, 04:56 PM
My experience was shop closing, lady Boss also doing Massage...she locked the door and we have great fun!
Of course you must know her well ;);)

That was history....many years age at one shopping centre....:p

Haha those were the days ..... :)

69sex
14-02-2022, 05:12 PM
Best weekdays when everyone's busy working in office! :D

Marq
14-02-2022, 06:19 PM
Best weekdays when everyone's busy working in office! :D

Actually sometimes its quite the contrary, according to some MLs. Weekends may be quieter because chiongsters got family time to fulfill

TheTrader2359
14-02-2022, 06:30 PM
Actually sometimes its quite the contrary, according to some MLs. Weekends may be quieter because chiongsters got family time to fulfill

Like this comment. From experience weekends are easier to book.. weekdays too many people pretend to work but go find ml fl :p

afterburn
14-02-2022, 06:42 PM
Morning is good because can zhut zhut the ML without worrying about other bro's saliva never wash off.

afterburn
14-02-2022, 06:44 PM

Bizarre but true. I thought ML would be hard to book on Saturday or Sunday early afternoon but turns out no

Weekdays evening are busiest because many customers "OT" :D but on weekends no excuse

ForSomeFun
15-02-2022, 12:18 AM
After hours behind closed doors can get luckier sometimes.

bryanlailai
15-02-2022, 12:24 AM
I like to be last so that I can taste all the bros that visit the ml in the day.

Peacekeeping
15-02-2022, 12:30 AM

Actually this is a smart question. Damn. People are now asking all the right questions. My experience is too many people come crashing on weekend nights. Reason is single guys don’t have to account to anyone so they prefer to go at night when loneliness strikes. Ml has to make a decision who to accept and reject because night business is most brisk. If you fly aeroplane then they will make a real loss because they have rejected many bros before confirming the timing with you. Sometimes to play safe they may even take double or triple bookings. Unless you are regular then they will not play this kind of stunt on you.

Peacekeeping
15-02-2022, 12:34 AM
I like to be last so that I can taste all the bros that visit the ml in the day.

Don’t anyhow taste lah. Later kena free gift

ILoveV
15-02-2022, 11:37 AM
Early morning is good, especially those with recept that will check on them. The recept will usually come to work at around 11 am so the early morning are manned by the girls themselves. During this period, the girls are still fresh and "no government"

Last session of the day is still the best. Especially when the shop closes at 10.30 pm. I will purposely book 10 pm for 1.5 hrs, then late by a bit. So start at 10.15 pm and will stretch to 11.45 pm. The recept will usually leave by 11-11.30 pm max and left the girl to close the shop herself. If there is nobody left in the shop, that's when the best action can happen. Of course, the ML must already know you by then. Dont try this on first visit :)

Axel88
16-02-2022, 12:15 AM
Weekends nights usually easier to book. Like i can just text the ML half an hour beforehand and more often than not she is free. If weekday nights usually have to plan a few hrs beforehand. For those ultra angpai need to text them by weekday lunchtime if not cant get the night timing you want

jikikoh
16-02-2022, 12:19 AM
Actually this is a smart question. Damn. People are now asking all the right questions. My experience is too many people come crashing on weekend nights. Reason is single guys don’t have to account to anyone so they prefer to go at night when loneliness strikes. Ml has to make a decision who to accept and reject because night business is most brisk. If you fly aeroplane then they will make a real loss because they have rejected many bros before confirming the timing with you. Sometimes to play safe they may even take double or triple bookings. Unless you are regular then they will not play this kind of stunt on you.

Let say the double or triple booking all turn up? What will the ML do?

Peacekeeping
16-02-2022, 05:36 PM
Let say the double or triple booking all turn up? What will the ML do?

Either cut short everybody’s time to fit in or make you wait 30mins.

jikikoh
16-02-2022, 05:58 PM
Either cut short everybody’s time to fit in or make you wait 30mins.

If me i will leave. Unless half price….

Peacekeeping
16-02-2022, 06:17 PM

By then too late because she already did service for you. Unless you man enough to nego half price if she chase you out in 30mins.

ABBB
16-02-2022, 06:32 PM
Easy. If you play fierce, first slot. For me, I don't play so fierce, only hand, so I like last slot, when you know you have the whole place to yourself.

I once saw an ML outside shop in tight pants hugging her ass. Took her contact and later booked her for after opening hours. Went in, no need disposables. I thought maybe late night nvm, but subsequent visits during daytime also no need. Best of all, shop only has curtains. Can hear normal customers while my ML does her thing. Best is being happy in normal shop.

ABBB
16-02-2022, 06:36 PM
Service wise, if you got one who can click, doesn't matter what time you go. I chiong for almost twenty years, only found one who I really clicked with.

She is in early twenties, Malaysian Chinese, and is new to the scene. Can tell that she's not comfortable yet. I can make her shiver without going south. She thought of stopping, but she was enjoying it so much that she just let go and took in the moment. Sorry this one cannot share.

CR7toPSG
16-02-2022, 10:28 PM
I was about to say this but u beat me to it.
Yes first appointment of the day to be safe to zhut, in view of covid

Morning is good because can zhut zhut the ML without worrying about other bro's saliva never wash off.

rambutarn
16-02-2022, 11:21 PM
To summarise everyone's points:

1) Visit late if you think you can unlock further chemistry with ML (that you are hoping/dreaming that no other bros have)

*if no chemistry, visit late might end up half-assed massage instead

2) Visit early if you wan the freshest fish in the market (where you know other bros oso get the same fish, just less fresh) - nt just abt the zhut but maybe also the quality of massage

3) Avoid lunch/dinner time - ml hungry - no strength, ml just abt to eat - hangry, ml after eat - burp, food coma - no strength

Naka_Timo
17-02-2022, 08:09 PM

Hahahaha free better. Upped u +147

CrazyKriss
17-02-2022, 09:59 PM
Best is to go when shop is less busy, mostly in the mornings and or at closing time. Precovid i used to have a ML that would open the shop at 8am and would give excellent service (full roam, we madeout 3-4 times). All the other ML's would come at 9:30 or 10 and so we would have the entire shop.

I have also had good experience around 1am pre covid, the official shop closing time was 11pm, but the some of the ML's would stay late, and so very less ML's and customers and hence service used to be good.

The worst is to visit between 6-9pm as its peak time and ML's would rush from one appointment to another and service would be rushed.

Heartlandlover
18-02-2022, 11:13 AM

1) Visit late if you think you can unlock further chemistry with ML (that you are hoping/dreaming that no other bros have)

*if no chemistry, visit late might end up half-assed massage instead

2) Visit early if you wan the freshest fish in the market (where you know other bros oso get the same fish, just less fresh) - nt just abt the zhut but maybe also the quality of massage

3) Avoid lunch/dinner time - ml hungry - no strength, ml just abt to eat - hangry, ml after eat - burp, food coma - no strength

Yes yes.
Late night with chemistry. Lock doors. Outside the shop looks closed. Inside upstairs. wahahaha. We know what happen. Always have C&C ready. Cash and Cap. Who knows what u will get. Yesterday I go ML invite me over at 1.30am. Go wild. Sorry this contact cannot share. But such things do happen.

r.fowler
18-02-2022, 11:16 AM
Same here.

visit morning if you wish it fresh and want to zhut zhut.
visit near closing time if you wish to unlock her and get more than jus a hj or bj.

MrYellow
18-02-2022, 11:37 AM
Best is to go when shop is less busy, mostly in the mornings and or at closing time. Precovid i used to have a ML that would open the shop at 8am and would give excellent service (full roam, we madeout 3-4 times). All the other ML's would come at 9:30 or 10 and so we would have the entire shop.

I have also had good experience around 1am pre covid, the official shop closing time was 11pm, but the some of the ML's would stay late, and so very less ML's and customers and hence service used to be good.

The worst is to visit between 6-9pm as its peak time and ML's would rush from one appointment to another and service would be rushed.

Last time TB JCS also off the lights at 10.30pm but you still can go massage after 12am. Stopped going there after price increased.

LIMBEI
18-02-2022, 02:50 PM
Personally I always go in the morning, before lunch time. If near to the end of the working hours , also they will be tir d also and you cannot really get a gd massage

afterburn
18-02-2022, 08:16 PM
Doesn't matter what time you go these past few days, you have high chance to get a fresh ML and be her first customer.

My regular told me today and the day before only 2, 3 customers daily for the whole shop. Maybe people scared of the 5-digit covid cases. Drop by in the early evening hour after work and she said I help her 开工 :o for the day.

Now is a good time to try those ang pai that's usually hard to book.

Southernstar
19-02-2022, 08:43 AM
Is also depend of what's kind of shop you going. If is those standard FJ shop anytime you go yiu will get the offer. As for those semi clean shop which during the day they only provide HJ then will prefer to be there after their normal operation hour.
I have every fortnight visiting my regular ML in a TCM shop at ard 10pm where their shop is going to close , enter from behind of the shop. For 2 hrs session can enjoy 90min of decent massage and balance 30min are history. Sometime she will ask me to massage for her too.

deadmaninc75
19-02-2022, 08:47 AM
me always go book their first slot :D

yowtf
19-02-2022, 05:34 PM
Prefer 1st slot too. Clean and fresh. :p

Desert_Rabbits
19-02-2022, 06:29 PM
If with the ml chemistry is right, any slot make no difference...cheers!

bondage
20-02-2022, 12:51 PM

Visit early if already unlocked.

Visit late if she's new and only comes in at night.

Prerequisite is chemistry is there (she wants you not just for the transaction and it's genuine) and more degrees of freedom to explore.

Caveat is to each his own, don't compare, don't ask, don't tell.

candeo_88
20-02-2022, 02:31 PM
Remember that MLs are also humans and their kind of work requires them to exert strength during the day, tho it maybe half past six energy during the day...

So unless have good rapport with the ML and also booked her for before or after closing session, she can manage her strength during the day at the expense of other customers...

:D:cool:

Dkx78
20-02-2022, 02:50 PM
Is also depend of what's kind of shop you going. If is those standard FJ shop anytime you go yiu will get the offer. As for those semi clean shop which during the day they only provide HJ then will prefer to be there after their normal operation hour.
I have every fortnight visiting my regular ML in a TCM shop at ard 10pm where their shop is going to close , enter from behind of the shop. For 2 hrs session can enjoy 90min of decent massage and balance 30min are history. Sometime she will ask me to massage for her too.can share which tcm ?

darkness4311
23-02-2022, 02:15 PM
For me I usually go ard 10.30pm as work commitment and she is ok waiting for me provided i send her home after that. I usually took 2 hrs massage and for desserts the usual but a bit ex for finger food. However she willing to be in a b suit as she say just the 2 of us n the door is lock.

keisukehonda
12-03-2022, 09:31 AM
from my point of view... for the APs

I rather go earlier, when they are still fresh in the day. Fresh in the sense of their energy level. it's tough work too, all the massaging.

You inevitably get tired as a long day wears by. just my 2 cents worth.

Very true in my humble opinion.
Nearing to close time , the shop always seem to be rushing to send you off. Because they are waiting to knock off work. And go off.