PDA

View Full Version : Have female friends Or relatives found you on Tinder ?

Happyman168
12-02-2022, 03:01 PM
This question is from a newbie.

Have you been found out on Tinder by your female friends or worst, your family members ? If you are married, how to explain ?

1) do you tend to use own photo as profile pic?
2) how to make it clear you only want FWB not relationship.

Any quick advice to share would be appreciated.

talismann
12-02-2022, 04:37 PM
Chiming in for the sake of discussion...

I have seen my female friends in there. They are single and are legitimately looking for bfs or more. Usually guys end up sticking their dicks in and ghosting them. The guys themselves are single. I feel dudes far outnumber the gals.

Its a little tricky to use your own face, perhaps you can obscure it with a mask, sunglasses or just an app to caricature yourself. People who see you often enough will still see through it. If you are married and want to dabble in such apps, be prepared for the day you are found out. If you can live with it or talk your way out of it, then go ahead. But otherwise, no point risking what you can't afford to lose. Better to pay for FLs.

Many women in there are looking for a real partner, good luck trying to find a FwB. It isn't easy. There may be some who are interested in fucking but there is more than a good chance they won't be palatable for your eyes.

No money no honey... but good luck on the app.

JasonPhang
13-02-2022, 03:31 AM
If you are married better fuck some colleagues or client. Especially if you can afford to lose your job but not your wife

bigmannow
13-02-2022, 09:05 PM
Chiming in for the sake of discussion...

I have seen my female friends in there. They are single and are legitimately looking for bfs or more. Usually guys end up sticking their dicks in and ghosting them. The guys themselves are single. I feel dudes far outnumber the gals.

Its a little tricky to use your own face, perhaps you can obscure it with a mask, sunglasses or just an app to caricature yourself. People who see you often enough will still see through it. If you are married and want to dabble in such apps, be prepared for the day you are found out. If you can live with it or talk your way out of it, then go ahead. But otherwise, no point risking what you can't afford to lose. Better to pay for FLs.

Many women in there are looking for a real partner, good luck trying to find a FwB. It isn't easy. There may be some who are interested in fucking but there is more than a good chance they won't be palatable for your eyes.

No money no honey... but good luck on the app.

Totally agreed

wantedbryan
13-02-2022, 11:24 PM
If you are married better fuck some colleagues or client. Especially if you can afford to lose your job but not your wife

I cannot afford to lose both, i rather pay for sex
no drama, no commitment

larue
14-02-2022, 12:10 AM
This question is from a newbie.

Have you been found out on Tinder by your female friends or worst, your family members ? If you are married, how to explain ?

1) do you tend to use own photo as profile pic?
2) how to make it clear you only want FWB not relationship.

Any quick advice to share would be appreciated.

1) Whose pic were you planning on using and how were you planning on looking like person is that pic?

Unless you want your marriage to end, no pic. Or your social circle is zero, including people on your wife's side who don't even know you exist.

If you want your marriage to end, there are easier ways than putting your pic on Tinder.

2) You tell them outright you are only interested in their having sex and will be dumping them them faster than Biden dumps Ukraine when your wife finds out?

Such things are generally never said. Just make it known from the outset you promise nothing and she should not expect you to leave your family.

Don't say stupid things like how unhappy you are with your marriage/wife or how stupid your kids are so she doesn't day dream about having better kids with you.

Always tell her how wonderful your marriage is and how much you love your wife.

purepulp
14-02-2022, 05:56 PM
I'm not on Tinder but a friend of mine came across 'my' profile and asked me. We concluded that this person took my photo and used it as his profile pic. As for why he did that or chose my photo, I have no idea but I hope it helped him hook up.

If you post pictures on social media, anyone can steal it and use it for whatever purpose. So this may help get you out of sticky situations...

SammyLee88
14-02-2022, 08:01 PM
yes is a bit weird and hard to answer their question

SammyLee88
14-02-2022, 08:02 PM
I cannot afford to lose both, i rather pay for sex
no drama, no commitment

i would rather pay for sex in sbook, no feelings just sex

SammyLee88
14-02-2022, 08:03 PM

married or single colleague to be choose?

SammyLee88
14-02-2022, 08:04 PM
they will have a thought of you are playful if you appear in dating platform

sc slayer
14-02-2022, 09:24 PM
I'm not on Tinder but a friend of mine came across 'my' profile and asked me. We concluded that this person took my photo and used it as his profile pic. As for why he did that or chose my photo, I have no idea but I hope it helped him hook up.

If you post pictures on social media, anyone can steal it and use it for whatever purpose. So this may help get you out of sticky situations...
UpZz u back +19:)

Happyman168
17-02-2022, 02:42 PM
[

Thanks bro

QUOTE=talismann;21099215]Chiming in for the sake of discussion...

No money no honey... but good luck on the app.[/QUOTE]

SixDotz
19-02-2022, 02:31 AM
i would rather pay for sex in sbook, no feelings just sex

If you are a girl, you need to pay? Got you, you are a guy :D