PDA

View Full Version : Pull Back Foreskin or Retract Back Foreskin

Strongsperm
09-02-2022, 12:49 PM
Hi Bros

I realised that some guys actually pulled back their penis foreskin all the time even when they are wearing their underwear. I noticed it at the toilets when they took out their penises whilst urinating.

Some guys will not pull back their foreskins at all and urinate. You can see the skin covering their penises. However there are some guys who will only pulled back their foreskins when urinating (maybe for better aim so that it won't spray to other places and for comfort) and pulled it back after urinating. The motion of pulling the foreskin back and forth after urinating looks like they are masturbating. :D It should also gives them a brief pleasure.

I have also seen guys who are circumcised actually wash their penises at the basins after urinating. They will splashed splashed water on their penises with their hands at the basins and when you walked past them, you can actually see their penises on the mirror's reflection. :p

Do you guys pulled back your foreskin all the time even when you wear your underwear? Or only pull back your foreskin when urinating and retract it back after urinating? Or you leave your foreskin on all the time whilst urinating or not?Don't you all feel uncomfortable when the foreskin is pulled back all the time? Aren't the penis' head a bit pricking or painful?

sammyboyfor
09-02-2022, 01:05 PM
Those who look as if their foreskin is pulled back are probably circumcised.

https://youtu.be/WpA5mqiUfkI

virgone
09-02-2022, 04:15 PM
Hi Bros

I realised that some guys actually pulled back their penis foreskin all the time even when they are wearing their underwear. I noticed it at the toilets when they took out their penises whilst urinating.

Some guys will not pull back their foreskins at all and urinate. You can see the skin covering their penises. However there are some guys who will only pulled back their foreskins when urinating (maybe for better aim so that it won't spray to other places and for comfort) and pulled it back after urinating. The motion of pulling the foreskin back and forth after urinating looks like they are masturbating. :D It should also gives them a brief pleasure.

I have also seen guys who are circumcised actually wash their penises at the basins after urinating. They will splashed splashed water on their penises with their hands at the basins and when you walked past them, you can actually see their penises on the mirror's reflection. :p

Do you guys pulled back your foreskin all the time even when you wear your underwear? Or only pull back your foreskin when urinating and retract it back after urinating? Or you leave your foreskin on all the time whilst urinating or not?Don't you all feel uncomfortable when the foreskin is pulled back all the time? Aren't the penis' head a bit pricking or painful?

Foreskin was suppose to be pulled back, why should it be uncomfortable?

Kinda funny questions, you write as if you are not a guy.

I'd say individual preferences.

fallen11
09-02-2022, 08:01 PM
Hi Bros

stop looking at other people dick in toilet please.:(
so embarrassing.

WinterMelonTree
10-02-2022, 12:09 AM
is this a gay thread? Why look at other people's dick so closely lol :confused:

rubbishboy
10-02-2022, 10:13 AM
Try both ways and use the one more comfortable for you la. No need create thread and follow majority one

naan1974
10-02-2022, 10:36 AM
simi kkj topic is this?
can we talk about pussy and labia instead?

Powerman881
10-02-2022, 12:58 PM
Now i need to stand closer to the urinal to pee. :eek:

candeo_88
10-02-2022, 02:07 PM
Now I think I better use the cubicles from today onwards...:D:D:D

Now i need to stand closer to the urinal to pee. :eek:

Peacekeeping
10-02-2022, 03:07 PM
If someone watch me like that I will spray him

shroom
10-02-2022, 04:15 PM
Wait a minute??? Someone checks out dicks at public restrooms???? That's sooooooo gay.

Long ago we had communal showers and even during NS days back then we had camps where the shower was spigots that came off the wall, no cubicles or separating walls, we just never looked.

loneyheart
10-02-2022, 06:24 PM
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/man-recorded-other-men-public-toilets-mobile-phone-065201296.html

Is tat u ? :eek: