PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows the reason why girls can't use squat toilet to pee properly?

Cherrypink4940
09-02-2022, 11:41 AM
My old house is still using the squat toilet but my 2 younger sisters in early 20s always can't use it properly whenever they pee. They will usually make pee out of the bowl onto the floor making the floor full of their urine. Especially in the morning, the floor will be full of their pee. Usually i will step onto it accidentally whenever I want to use it. I scolded them many times but they say it is normal. What should I do to them?

sammyboyfor
09-02-2022, 11:51 AM
My old house is still using the squat toilet but my 2 younger sisters in early 20s always can't use it properly whenever they pee. They will usually make pee out of the bowl onto the floor making the floor full of their urine. Especially in the morning, the floor will be full of their pee. Usually i will step onto it accidentally whenever I want to use it. I scolded them many times but they say it is normal. What should I do to them?

Kick them out of your house.

ah rat
09-02-2022, 12:05 PM

Ts, Urine can still sometimes spray unpredictably.

sammyboyfor
09-02-2022, 01:24 PM
Ts, Urine can still sometimes spray unpredictably.

That happens to girls with large, flappy pussies. The labia get in the way of the urine stream and send the liquid in unintended directions.

The solution would then be to hold the lips apart while peeing.

ah rat
09-02-2022, 02:50 PM
TS, check with your 2 younger sister.
Whether they have big flappy pussy lips. :)

werge
09-02-2022, 03:57 PM

Or hold the lips for them while they pee :D

cavemao
10-02-2022, 11:39 AM
install spy cam then show them the video and guide them properly

sammyboyfor
10-02-2022, 11:48 AM

Photos would help to analyze the problem in more detail.

sexcision
10-02-2022, 11:53 AM
same thing with guys who don't pull back their foreskin when peeing.
the foreskin will direct the stream elsewhere except the intended destination.

ShaTauKokDog
10-02-2022, 12:10 PM
Just admit that you have fetish on your sister's pees! :D

edwintantan
10-02-2022, 12:58 PM
make them pee and show you
so you can correct them

Powerman881
10-02-2022, 01:21 PM
Tell your mum about it and she will do the necessary educating to the girls.

kyc2110
10-02-2022, 01:42 PM
Just admit that you have fetish on your sister's pees! :D

Up you second round for good post!:D

SerflySGR
10-02-2022, 06:36 PM

Got any recent photographs of your early 20s younger sisters, Bro Cherrypink4940?

This will help in the assessment and subsequent advice.

ogawana
11-02-2022, 08:18 PM
Got any recent photographs of your early 20s younger sisters, Bro Cherrypink4940?

This will help in the assessment and subsequent advice.

Preferably with photographs of pussy lips too, for quicker assessment :p

sbwow
11-02-2022, 08:26 PM

I need a video to analyze how they pee.
If provided, issue will be solved asap.

Zaloh
11-02-2022, 10:25 PM
So touched to see so many helpful bros here :D

kaide
12-02-2022, 09:54 AM

Simple just provide a hose to ask them to spray clean.

sinnerrr
12-02-2022, 10:56 AM
before they sleep, shove a bottle stopper up their pee hole. should solve the problem

macut
12-02-2022, 06:27 PM
Simple just provide a hose to ask them to spray clean.

Not a bad idea too.

SerflySGR
13-02-2022, 04:23 PM
Preferably with photographs of pussy lips too, for quicker assessment :p

Even better idea Bro ogawana!

But seems like Cherrypink4940 has MIA already.

Maybe his/her sisters have stopped peeing for the foreseeable future?

MaraGuru
14-02-2022, 01:14 AM

Provide them with tube/ hose

kingfisherT
14-02-2022, 06:45 AM
Provide them with tube/ hose

Insert the tube/hose into the pussy? :eek: