PDA

View Full Version : Fark Tokyo LSB

admirer09
04-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Hi Bros ,
went 2 days ago to Tokyo LSB with my friend , total strength = 2 , arrived quite early abt 7.30pm , just beside bluewave hotel, showed us in through the side door. Overall, the place inside veri run down and quite dirty. Captain brought 7 - 8 gers come in , all cannot make it. Ask the captain still got any gers a not , he told us in a very fierce tone that " here dun have veri pretty gers , if you choose like that u can sit alone all nite" ... WTF , gimme fucking attitude ... like i owe him $$$ like dat, in the end left 1 hour later, bill come $150rm , captain still got the cheek to ask mi for tips~
I URGE ALL BROS HERE , skip that farking place!!!

After that went to 88, previous GM, a lot of gers inside but few pretty ones, at least the captain inside treat mi like a person ... total damage rm$130 but go upstairs increase now $88rm

Any bros here have any more cheongable places pls share, i am willing to exchange other contacts~ ...happy cheonging ~!

Hakoshu
04-06-2008, 04:18 PM
JB lsb still active??? WAt abt the old Sakura, then named marco polo, lixin and etc,,,?>??

The GM u mentioned is the old golden million??

Hi Bros ,
went 2 days ago to Tokyo LSB with my friend , t!

LoveThai
04-06-2008, 04:18 PM
Hi bro, care to share where is this 88? :)

admirer09
04-06-2008, 04:28 PM
Hi bro hakoshu,
yes it is the previous GM , the LSB scene is veri much alive .... but i dun veri sure if sakura still operating cause its at the stretch of the previous sub 99 which i dun really like . Lixin is still operating but the service there fark type , my friend drove in with a s'pore car and as all new faces bill come close to 500rm for room & drinks only. For old birds, 2 + 1 jugs for 3 estimated ard 300+ for room ~

Bro LoveThai,
Golden 88 is directly opposite crystal crown hotel. u can c the signboard, enter by the back door ~ hope that helps

Hakoshu
04-06-2008, 04:39 PM
Wat's the general damage for 2 in 88 then? We might be driving in later.. u wanna join? Still thai girls?? Any PRC now?

Hi bro hakoshu,
2 + 1 jugs for 3 estimated ard 300+ for room ~

admirer09
04-06-2008, 07:33 PM
tnks for the invititation bro~ but just went there , think need to rest sometime~
damage wise for 2 persons , 1 jug of beer is ard $140 .... go upstairs is 88rm for happy hr before 10 after 10 i nt veri sure ~
have fun~!

craz
05-06-2008, 04:58 PM
Wat's the general damage for 2 in 88 then? We might be driving in later.. u wanna join? Still thai girls?? Any PRC now?

Bro Hakoshu,

you back to LSB again ??
remember to update us all ;)

naturegreen
26-09-2009, 09:59 AM
But it seemed that the few previous time I went, the so called "captains" attitude was ok. Girls were also much prettier now and mostly from Thailand.
Either changed management or the crew liao. But wondering is it still existing as my last time there was in July. Heard from my friend that this place wasn't open during the month of September. Anyone just frequented there can share?