PDA

View Full Version : LS Production Presents : The Sweetest Sunshine Luv... "ANNICA" (Pics Avail)

loveseed
04-06-2008, 11:09 AM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/1131499263_eral-00037.jpg

******** Click here for ANNICA Pics ******** (http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/ANNICA_fro_.jpg)

Name : ANNICA
Height : 1.6m
Stats : 34'25'35
Services : BBBJ, Frenching, CIM, COB, GFE, and Good Massage.... :)

Do sms or PM me for slots if interested, cheers !!!

Best Regards,
LS

loveseed
04-06-2008, 11:13 PM
She has arrived!!! :p :D

LS

ken66
05-06-2008, 10:16 AM
here you go bro!FR of Annica as promised:)

aching for some thai action n saw Annica's pic....since my first choice couldn't accommodate my timing bro LS reccomended her....very interesting experience with superb service.

looks: 6.5/10 (sorry but she doesn't look like that in e photo.sweet but nt too accurate )
body:curvy with B plus boobs n sensitive nipples
bbbj: very compliant n so damn eager to please! one of the best I ever had.still thinking about the entire build up
fj: 8/10
gfe : 9/10
very pleasant and comfortable massage and does very well to make you feel so comfortable....truly amazing she really wants u to feel relaxed n treats u well.

dovecote
05-06-2008, 11:47 AM
Just came back from a trip overseas and since it was strictly business, had no time to ‘play’. Came back and started smsing my trusted ‘buddies’. Some were fully booked and finally settled with Bro LS on his recommendation of Annica.

Proceeded up the hotel and a petite girl opened the door. She offered me a drink which I gulped in a instant and she offered me the second which I gladly took. Went to tub which was warm and ready and she did SOP washup. Chatted and got to know a bit of her personal life.

Got on to the bed. She proceeded up to the bed and stripped and had a set of ample boobs with perky brown nips. Started a sensual cat bath and a BBBJ. Put on baby lotion and gave me a boob massage and hand job Her hand job was really good. Could have cum there and then. Asked her to cap me and did the cow girl stance. Sucking her perky nips which was protruding out so nicely while she was pounding away. Changed to scissors and she was moaning away. Stopped occasionally as I was the on verge of cumming. Annica asked to me not to stop and and started pounding and finished it off.

Cleaned up and she started her massage on my back, sat in front of her while she massaged my head and temples. Almost fell asleep. She had problem calling to her mother and I let her use my handphone. She asked if I wanted Round 2, and I said of coz, removed her towel and seeing her body was enuff to be turned on. Started pounding her with missionary with passionate frenching at the same time. She was wet and very turned on. Came in no time and I still had 30 minutes more. Asked from Round 3 which she politely turned down. Maybe when I RTF next week, she will not reject. Tipped her and left. RTF most definitely!

Name: Annica
Looks – 8 (she looks better than that live picture posted)
Body - 7 (nice proportions)
Boobs - 8 B-cup (handful)
Frenching - 9
BBBJ - 8
FJ - 8
Attitude and GFE - 8 (service oriented)
Overall - 8
RTF : Booked already

loveseed
05-06-2008, 04:48 PM
Thanks bro dovecote for the FR !!! :p

LS

loveseed
06-06-2008, 04:17 PM
Thanks bro ken66 for the FR !!! :p :D

LS

Rico_11
06-06-2008, 08:18 PM
Sorry Bro LS for taking too long to put up this FR. But anyway here it is. Please excuse me as this is the first time I'm writing an FR.

Sent an sms to Bro LS at 9am to ask what time operation starts. He replied 1030, so I decided to wait, and requested Azalea or Opel. I was told botha re not available, and he suggested Annica. At first I rejected the offer, but I guess I just had to get my load off after a tiring night.

Upon reaching, went up to the room, and was greeted by a sweet looking girl. She looks above average but definitely better than her picture. I took a smoke break while we chatted and I was so distracted because she resembled someone, and I cant recall who.

Soon, bathing began and I had a quick soapy massage in the bath tub. It was pretty standard, while we chatted and exchanged personal info about one another. It was when we stood up to rinse that I remembered who she looked like. I gazed at her eyes, and smiled.. because I was about to get CIM from someone I fantasized most, Jamie Yeo! Hell yeah, she looks like her alright! 90% I would say.. Eyes and lips and hair are almost 100% Jamie Yeo's. No kidding guys.

I got excited, and quickly dried myself so the action could begin. She dimmed the lights and cuddled with me in bed. Then she locked her eyes to mine, and I just kept smiling, because Im finally gonna be satisfy my fantasy. Soon, we started tongue fighting, and it was very intense. I didnt have to close my eyes to imagine. I had to open my eyes to see the fantasy girl in bed with me.. Catbath followed, down up down up.. Then BBBJ. YES!!!! Jamie's blowing me!!! I couldnt take it so I stopped her and she catbath me again. she took the condom but I put it aside, because I wanted CIM in Jamie's mouth. As fantasized, I stood up and watch her BBBJ me. It was a heavenly sight, something I dreamt of for years. Never thought it'll come true. I then placed her head on the pillow and fucked her mouth till I came. It was too fast because I could see the mouth of a celebrity being farked by my dicky! She just laughed and I fell to bed.

She washed up, and I lay in bed. Then the massage came. I was expecting hard massage because my body was aching from all the work the previous night, but what I got was a sensual massage. Oil was spread over my body and soon enough she gave me body to body massage. DAMN! I couldnt stand because I havent slept the whole night. I told her nevermind and she just continued massaging.

Soon it was time, and she bathed me again before I left. Man.. Im so coming back to RTF because I love Jamie Yeo!!

Looks: 10/10 (Because I fantasize of Jamie and she looks 90% like her)
Body: 9/10 (Great skin, proportionate body)
Breast: 9/10 (Perfect for me, rounded and perky, and of course real!)
HJ: didnt try
BBBJ: 8/10 (Technique wise, 7/10, but because of her Jamie Yeo look, everything changes)
GFE: 8/10
Massage: 9/10 (For sensual massage)
Service-oriented: 8/10 (Quite standard, but has a desire to please, loves to joke)
RTF: HELL YEAH!! If she doesn't have any Mediacorp shooting or recording

* I was quite reluctant to share this Jamie Yeo lookalike because Im afraid Ill lose my slots, but we are all part of samster family, so why not. Jus dont take my morning slots ok? Kidding.. JAMIE YEO.. IM CUMMING FOR MORE!!

Rico_11
06-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Sorry Bro LS for taking too long to put up this FR. But anyway here it is. Please excuse me as this is the first time I'm writing an FR.

Sent an sms to Bro LS at 9am to ask what time operation starts. He replied 1030, so I decided to wait, and requested Azalea or Opel. I was told botha re not available, and he suggested Annica. At first I rejected the offer, but I guess I just had to get my load off after a tiring night.

Upon reaching, went up to the room, and was greeted by a sweet looking girl. She looks above average but definitely better than her picture. I took a smoke break while we chatted and I was so distracted because she resembled someone, and I cant recall who.

Soon, bathing began and I had a quick soapy massage in the bath tub. It was pretty standard, while we chatted and exchanged personal info about one another. It was when we stood up to rinse that I remembered who she looked like. I gazed at her eyes, and smiled.. because I was about to get CIM from someone I fantasized most, Jamie Yeo! Hell yeah, she looks like her alright! 90% I would say.. Eyes and lips and hair are almost 100% Jamie Yeo's. No kidding guys.

I got excited, and quickly dried myself so the action could begin. She dimmed the lights and cuddled with me in bed. Then she locked her eyes to mine, and I just kept smiling, because Im finally gonna be satisfy my fantasy. Soon, we started tongue fighting, and it was very intense. I didnt have to close my eyes to imagine. I had to open my eyes to see the fantasy girl in bed with me.. Catbath followed, down up down up.. Then BBBJ. YES!!!! Jamie's blowing me!!! I couldnt take it so I stopped her and she catbath me again. she took the condom but I put it aside, because I wanted CIM in Jamie's mouth. As fantasized, I stood up and watch her BBBJ me. It was a heavenly sight, something I dreamt of for years. Never thought it'll come true. I then placed her head on the pillow and fucked her mouth till I came. It was too fast because I could see the mouth of a celebrity being farked by my dicky! She just laughed and I fell to bed.

She washed up, and I lay in bed. Then the massage came. I was expecting hard massage because my body was aching from all the work the previous night, but what I got was a sensual massage. Oil was spread over my body and soon enough she gave me body to body massage. DAMN! I couldnt stand because I havent slept the whole night. I told her nevermind and she just continued massaging.

Soon it was time, and she bathed me again before I left. Man.. Im so coming back to RTF because I love Jamie Yeo!!

BBBJ: 8/10 (Technique wise, 7/10, but because of her Jamie Yeo look, everything changes)
Service-oriented: 8/10 (Quite standard, but has a desire to please, loves to joke)

* I was quite reluctant to share this Jamie Yeo lookalike because Im afraid Ill lose my slots, but we are all part of samster family, so why not. Jus dont take my morning slots ok? Kidding.. JAMIE YEO.. IM CUMMING FOR MORE!!

SilverFox@
06-06-2008, 11:54 PM
This past week was quite a bad week as I got 'raped' by a fat fl which turned out not like the photos, furthermore i paid her for it. My bad actually, as OKT recommend me another girl but my illogical mind made me decide to choose that FL which was fat when she stripped. Tears of sadness came from my eyes after that bonk.
So in order for me to balance my feelings, I decided to venture to loveseedthai's nest. As I had Esabelle the other time, wanted to go for her again but bro told me she is unavailable and only Annica can make it to my timing. I was thinking, so unlucky again? But to cut the story short, I was glad bro loveseedthai 'forced' me to let this Annice RAPED me.
Initially I thought this Annica was a A cupper, runway like our Changi Airport from the studio pictures but when ding dong on the door, a set of fair, creamy milkies threaten to burst out of her nighties. Yup she is VERY VERY FAIR.

http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn250/silverfoxfox/annica3.jpg

She helped me took off my socks and sat close to me planting some KISSES and asked me to go dip into the bath with her. I rejected the bathtub as I had taken my bath at home.
ON the bed, we started the first session with deep frenches. Her cave not full of shrubs, nicely trimmed starts to get wet wet WET. She quickly took the cap and wore it on for me. We had a quick go and she was moaning and engaging in frenching with me. I had a quick CUM. Not that fantastic and we had a short chat on the bed after she gone for the bath........

IF you guys think this is finished, that's it, yeah, that's about it....

No lah....the 2ND EPISODE is way much much BETTER than 1ST. So those 1 shot fighters, you miss the good show.

Lying on the bed fondling her creamy milkies, she starts to moan
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn250/silverfoxfox/annica2.jpg
This type she attack me with her tongue and we engaged in deep tongue fight. She pushed me down and told me 1st ROUND I did her, 2ND round, she do me. Hear this my little foxy stood erected. She attacked my nipples, neck, mouth and not least my hairy balls. She did gave me some torturous moments by refusing to lick my little foxy and he was getting angry. Eventually when she went down on him, it was great. WET, DEEP THROAT, NON STOP till I was screaming to enter her CAVE a 2nd TIME. This time I pinned her down and did some heavy drilling. If any of you encountered some aftershocks during noon today, don't worry it wasn't any earthquakes happening in Singapore or nearby countries. Prbably from us.
THIS round, we spent 15 minutes on the drilling process and seeing her getting sweaty, little foxy decided to let her off the hook.
OVERALL, its a good session where I feel, the live pictures might help brothers here decide that she is a good product from loveseedthai.
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn250/silverfoxfox/annica.jpg

For me I feel ratings are not fair to anyone as each and every individual have their plus and minus points.
But nevertheless, I will still award her some STARS like what my kindergarden teacher gave us for our homework.

FACE: 3/5 Stars
CHARISMA: 3/5 Stars
BODY: 3/5 Stars
BOOBS: 3/5 Stars
ATTITUDE: 4/5 Stars
PERSONALITY: 3/5 Stars
GFE FACTOR: 4/5 Stars
BBBJ: 3.5/5 Stars
FJ: 3.5/5 Stars
ADD POINTS FACTOR: 1/5 Stars

TOTAL: 31/50 Stars
I am very strict on STARS, because I believe in reserving the best for future.;)

loveseed
07-06-2008, 12:51 PM

Thanks bro Rico_11 for your first rare "Virgin FR" !!! :p :D

LS

loveseed
07-06-2008, 05:59 PM
FACE: 3/5 Stars
CHARISMA: 3/5 Stars
BODY: 3/5 Stars
BOOBS: 3/5 Stars
ATTITUDE: 4/5 Stars
PERSONALITY: 3/5 Stars
GFE FACTOR: 4/5 Stars
BBBJ: 3.5/5 Stars
FJ: 3.5/5 Stars
ADD POINTS FACTOR: 1/5 Stars

TOTAL: 31/50 Stars
I am very strict on STARS, because I believe in reserving the best for future.;)

Thanks bro SilverFox@ for the FR !!! Thanks for the special stars ! :p :D

LS

NakedEyes
08-06-2008, 01:43 AM
Posting it on behalf of a friend who is quite excited by this evening experience with Annatica and told LS he will write the FR.

"If you have a lot of choices to choose from today, please lookup Annatica otherwise you will be missing out on what is to me the buy bargain for the experience you will get.

If you want looks, she has it in her own ways. Many says she looked like Jamie Yeo but I think when she smile, she looks like Shu Qi. She knows who Shu Qi is and thinks she is prettier but I think otherwise also since I got a glimpse of her photos from NakedEyes from the earlier Samster who took her pixs. She is from Chang Mai so she is not the tan type.

If you want boobs, she has it too! When I first nip at her nipple, she ouched. Thinking that I hurt her, she said I didn’t but love the 'pain' of it. She is quite a handful actually and loves her boobs to grabbed and pushed up together.

If you love frenching, this beauty will give you all the GFE frenching you want from forepay to till you come. My session ended with her having a red puffy lips (she luffed when she saw it in the bath room mirror). Also if you are not careful and if you are married or have a gf, be aware, she bites too. I have a mini love bite from her on my chest that I didnt even know until when I shower.

If you want to have a good conversion, she can be over chatty too. Dont have to accommodate your england for her just becoz she is a Thai, speak normally and she understands too. Skip the old school topics like asking her how is she, what she works as at home etc, and talk about this chemistry you and her have. You will be awed by her respond. Oh yes, if you have some dough, buy her something. I got her strawberries and cherries and I was rewarded. If you happened to eat them if she pass some to you, remember to thank me (hehe).

If you come on strongly to her, she will reciprocate the same however she prefers you come on to her gently. I came on to her strongly for my first shot and very gently on my second. She prefers the latter after all she is a woman.

If you want someone who does not have a tired look, she is the one for you. Fifth day here and still full of energy and willing to please. I had her BBBJ on me for extended time until she looked up at me with puppy eyes and ask if I am NOT going to make love to her with me. There is no restriction to what you can do to her but don’t be an animal - be loving. She told me a samster bite her cb and still laugh when she ouch. Though she she hates but didnt wants to kill mode of session so she took it in stride and professionally.

If you want someone who doesn’t need KY, give her lotsa lotsa lotsa foreplay with frenching and stroke her there very gently. You will be amaze that she didnt even say the word KY or bring it out. If she brings it out or say it, you know you have rushed into it. :p

Since there was no customer after my session, we sat and chat with her coming over to hug me from behind. She took her tweezer and started pulling my chin stubs to pass time and occasionally buried her face into my back and planting small kisses. I feel loved even though I know it’s only for this session. If this is not GFE what is?

She got permission from LS to go out with me since there was no customer thereafter. You should see how happy she was to be able to get out of the hotel and go kai kai for a change. She changed hurriedly and off we went. But just as we walked towards the traffic lights outside the hotel to the car park, LS called to say a customer has booked her in the next 15 mins or so. She LL has to go back to the hotel. @#$%^& !!!!! Anyway, I am glad she has another customer since she only has 4 today excluding me which is a little unusual for her she said. LS work harder pls!!"

loveseed
08-06-2008, 12:36 PM
Thanks bro NakedEyes and Friend for the FR !!! :p

LS

syt.guy
08-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Well... Here is my 2cent worth of FR.

Based on the Studio pic in group, i would say 85% accuracy. Based on the Live pic taken, I would say 95% accuracy. As for rumors that she looks like Jamie Yeo, well there ain't smoke without fire. Jamie has a sharper chin type of face, Annica has a rounder face but when she smiles, you can see the resemblance there.

Reach designated area on time and could hear the water flowing as she prepares the bath, press the bell and Annica was revealed wearing the lingerie that shows off her nice curvature and boobs. She is sweet and cheerful and pretty. Pull me in and hug me before asking me to sit on the chair and pour me iced water. we then hugged and kissed, she then fed me some cherries. (Thanks Bro, its sweet). she then sat me on the bed and did some light shoulder massage while running the bath.

She proceed to strip me and we were hugging and kissing and she decided to forgo the bath for now and push me on the bed and started her catbath.. she like to bite.. but her catbath is SOP.. the MAIN SHOW is her BBBJ! It was sensual as she would lick from your asshole up your balls to your shaft and it was heavenly. Hard to describe.. experienced to know!

I then pulled her up onto the bed and started attacking her boobs (brown nipples and slightly big aerola), and then proceed to massage her thighs to her vagina before slowing inserting one finger into it. she is tight and after a while try to insert one more but she wouldnt allow. didnt managed to squirt her but she cum.

She then capped me and we started making out in missionary where i then proceed to put her thighs infront of my chest and then on top of my shoulders and drill her until both of us cum. She has a nice stereo and grab me hard, digging her fingers into my arms. We then proceed to bath which is SOP but i like the scrub she used to scrub you down, very good feeling and then she will towel you dry.

She then proceed to give me a very good massage which is very relaxing and shiok. She said i should go massage more, my muscles are quite tensed up. she started from toes all the way to my head which is really good and with strength. we then huddle together under the sheet for awhile and then the PHONE RINGS~ we both tot time up, but i think Bro LS mixed up, as she said still got 30 mins.

So mai tu liao, started round 2 wher she lies on the bed and i was straddling her at her boobs there and she started her BBBJ and soon I was like fucking her mouth, new experience for me! I then capped and proceed to drill her in missionary before proceeding to cowgirl, she sure can rides and cum once and after she cum she lies on your chest, nice feeling! I then switch to Doggie and finally unloading in missionary where we both cum one after another.

went to shower before sitting in front of the TV where we chitchat, rest and drink water before the final call from Bro LS. Paid up and left a happy & Sexisfied man!

Looks: 8/10 (85% accuracy to Studio, looks like Jamie Yeo when she smiles)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (B or B+, brown nipples and slightly big aerola, nice to suckle and fondle)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Licking from asshole to balls to shaft is just too good)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Sensual, Good Audio and Visual, Wet and Tight)
GFE: 8.5/10 (She likes to hug me from behind, very nice feel)

P.S. She likes to Bite and be bitten!

Thanks Bro LS. First time dealing with him, good response time.

loveseed
09-06-2008, 11:27 AM
Thanks bro syt.guy for the FR !!! Hope to see more from you... :p

LS

loveseed
09-06-2008, 09:04 PM
Awaiting more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
10-06-2008, 02:21 PM
Good Day bros... Do join my group if you have not done so...:p :D

LS

crazycow2006
10-06-2008, 05:58 PM
Was having a hard time deciding between Azalea and Annica, so was lucky bro LS could make the arrangement for me at short notice.

Can immediately feel Annica's friendliness when she opened the the door in a nightie and cheerfully greeted me "Hello!". She looked just like the photos, and definitely resembled Jamie Yeo with a little more flesh.

Anyway, started to chit-chat with her before she took of my cloths, then sat me on the bed taking off my shoes and socks. Her playfulness should when she straddled me next, pretending to be "shocked" when I realised that she wasn't wearing any underwear while we were frenching.

Proceeded next to the bathtub, and she carassed teasingly while soaping my body. Reciprocated by rubbing her clitoris, and found that she was very shy to be seen aroused. Then she took revenge by continuing to rub my by now sensitive dick even when I was squirming in the tub. Showered off the rest of the soap when she suggested with a grin that we should continue the action in bed.

In bed, started to french like no tomorrow before I went for her boobs. She was squirming and moaning when I attacked her clitoris, before she told me to stop and shyly said she preferred to cum while making out. Then, it was her turn to service me and she playfully bit on each of my nipples before lovingly sucking on my balls and dick. Shortly, she capped and mounted me with a look of pleasure and half closed eyes. Switched a couple of positions, before both of us came together in missionary position. After I withdrew, she playfully looked shocked and said, "Wah so much ah!"

She then asked me if I wanted a massage, but I told her it's ok especially if she's tired. Wanting to please, she said ok, she rest five minutes first and hugged me in spoon position like a couple - very GFE treatment throughout the session. Chit-chatted while she teased me under the blanket for about then minutes before she told me she wanted round two.

Innocently asked me "can eat?" before giving me a long BBBJ. I returned the favour by fingering her clit again, and found that she got wet again as easily as the first time. Second time round, I asked her for CIM while we were making out and she dutifully obliged. Again, her playful streak showed when she pretended to want to kiss me with my cum in her mouth.

Went for shower, before she proceeded to give me a head massage, all the time playfully teasing me for round three - knowing I was too spent by then. Very naughtly gal, but definitely one of the best sessions I've had.

Looks: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Breast: 9/10
HJ: NA
BBBJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10

loveseed
11-06-2008, 08:46 AM
Thanks bro crazycow2006 for the FR !!! :p

LS

Scorpy_Sting
11-06-2008, 08:52 PM
After reading so much Positive FR on Annica, I've decided to try her
out to see if she was as good as what all bros have been talking
about. Indeed, i was not disappointed when I meet up with her. Overall
i felt that she was a very cheerful and chatty girl. I wouldn't say
that she looked like Jamie Yeo though, I would say she is Chio in her
own aspect.

Very good figure with ample bosom. SOP bath but the exciting part is
after the bath. As most bros mentioned, all the kissing hugging and
licking... all over... ha ha. very hardworking girl who smells very
nice...

Speaks good english
Good figure, ample bosom
CIM
AR
Oil Massage
Thai Massage
Wet and Tight Pussy
High GFE
You name it, she have it.

I wouldn't want to go into details of everything as most bros have
already said and described. What I would like to emphasis is that she
is definetely worth the $$ and there's no way you will be
disappointed. The picture is doing her an injustice however
fortunately one of the helpful bros actually took live pics of her
which is very nice. i would say she is even more prettier in real
compared to the live pics.

Bottomline, you will regret it if you don't book a session with her. I
guess after my FR probably she will be so so busy liaoz. ha ha. but
true gem must share with all bros.

Oh as I'm writing this, i already RTFed her liaoz... Ha ha.

Looks : 8.5/10 One of the more pretty ones I've seen
Body : 8/10 Good curves and nice boobs
BBBJ : 8/10 Very good. Can suck until you CIM
AR : 8/10 Very good and sensual licking!!!
FJ : 8/10 Very WILD
Massage : 10/10 Very good, i think all Changmai girls are damn good
with massage. ha ha
GFE : 8.5/10 Very Chatty
RTF : Already did. and soon to come i guess.

loveseed
12-06-2008, 01:14 PM
Thanks bro Scorpy_Sting for the rare FR !!! :p :D

LS

loveseed
13-06-2008, 12:25 PM
Awaiting more FRs... :p

LS

loveseed
14-06-2008, 03:52 PM
Have a nice weekend bros !!! :p

LS

loveseed
15-06-2008, 09:25 PM
Happy Sunday Bros ! :p

LS

loveseed
16-06-2008, 01:04 PM
Last day for this gem...those who wish to try her or want RTF, please do so fast... :p :D

LS