PDA

View Full Version : Wheelchair-friendly massage places?

jacquess
08-02-2022, 10:00 AM
Hi,

My father has been ill recently and can’t walk very far. He still wants to have fun in massage places, though. Does anyone know of massage places that are wheelchair-accessible and -friendly? Happy endings essential.

Really appreciate any inputs from knowledgeable people. He has to start medical treatment this week so could use this info urgently. Pops would be pleased to go out with a bang ;)

J

sbwow
08-02-2022, 01:39 PM
Hi,

My father has been ill recently and can’t walk very far. He still wants to have fun in massage places, though. Does anyone know of massage places that are wheelchair-accessible and -friendly? Happy endings essential.

Really appreciate any inputs from knowledgeable people. He has to start medical treatment this week so could use this info urgently. Pops would be pleased to go out with a bang ;)

J

As long as you have the money to pay, anywhere could be happy. They are advertise all over this forum. Just search it.

cutecuteboy
08-02-2022, 09:22 PM
Hi,

J

What a filial son.
I am confident your dad will be bequeathing all his inheritance to you :D

thoreldan
08-02-2022, 09:41 PM
Whahahah 1st post after joining 8yrs ago and a troll post.

SGBJ2016
08-02-2022, 11:11 PM
Hi,

J

Salute you bro.
I hope in a couple of decades my son will be like you when he grows up.
This reminds me something that cannot help sharing. I knew about a mother who used to bring (possibly still does) her disabled grown up son to a famous Sidney brothel once every month. May be unknowingly I had given a surprise look when one of the ladies there told me. Apparently not too uncommon.

Badboylee
08-02-2022, 11:13 PM
if situation allows, outcall lor :D

smellycatt
09-02-2022, 08:57 AM
Shopping center are all wheel chair friendly.
Not sure if TS is trolling.....

SGhappyman
09-02-2022, 09:17 AM
I don't believe :D

merc88
09-02-2022, 12:34 PM
Amazing world we living in!!!!:eek:

Paymaster3838
09-02-2022, 12:51 PM
If he is ill now, best is to stay at home given the Omnicron situation and to prevent complications. Currently with the surge, many of therapists are ‘on leave’ or ‘off’ and back after a few days. We should know the reason.

candeo_88
10-02-2022, 05:38 PM
Did you just bought a $1m insurance cover for your dad with you as the beneficiary???

:D:cool:

Hi,

J