PDA

View Full Version : should i engage in prostitution

elasticache
04-02-2022, 11:48 AM
i recently got attached. due to her religion, she is saving up till marriage. and if any case, i only foresee us talking about marriage next 5 years down the road. i respect her decision but i really can’t imagine a sexless and DIY life for the next 5+ years.

part of me really want to engage in FL to satisfy my urge. but is it worth it? really in dilemma right now…

sbwow
04-02-2022, 11:58 AM
i recently got attached. due to her religion, she is saving up till marriage. and if any case, i only foresee us talking about marriage next 5 years down the road. i respect her decision but i really can’t imagine a sexless and DIY life for the next 5+ years.

part of me really want to engage in FL to satisfy my urge. but is it worth it? really in dilemma right now…

How would you know if she is going to marry you and let you have sex?
No one knows for sure.

Probably waited for nothing?

You might probably be the next guy, as simple as that.
More next guy might be queuing up.

Last qns, how would you know she is not dating others also?
Probably fuck those that she likes and mentioning religion to those she doesnt have the urge to fuck?

Coyotes2
04-02-2022, 12:05 PM
My take is that you wouldn’t want to buy a car without test driving it, why would this be any different ? Not having sex before marriage is implying that sexual compatibility is a non factor in a relationship.

Personally I would say, what she doesn’t know won’t hurt her.
However there will be quite a few things to overcome:
Since she is saving up till marriage, you must understand that she would be inexperienced; if she doesn’t enjoy her first time she may not enjoy sex in the future which will lead to sex being an occasional thing.

Men have needs and engaging in FLs is fine, but being caught by your wife engaging in FLs to satisfy your needs due to a sexless relationship/marriage is another issue.

So is this really a feasible long term solution ?

talismann
04-02-2022, 12:09 PM
Slippery slope shit, bro. There is no guarantee you can stop once the ball starts rolling. You can use smoking or gambling as an analogy, some people just get sucked in and never weaned off. Don't get started unless you can live with the thought that you will be in it for the long haul.

Furthermore, your gf could be boring in bed eventually and you will turn to FLs... So, don't assume you can cut it off just like that.

sbwow
04-02-2022, 12:12 PM
1 thing I can tell you is if she doesn't have the urge to have sex. Most likely, she doesn't like sex. You can expect a poor sex or rush one when you have sex with her after marriage.

Another is if someone were to put Religion over Relationship. I would say this person is heavily being brainwashed. Isn't it supposed to be finding a compatibility and understanding that fits the needs of both rather than using GOD as an excuse all the time?

I Love Boobs
04-02-2022, 01:52 PM

Yes.
Just fuck.
I fucked this 19 year old, sucked her boobs 5 minutes after meeting.
Creamed her 30 minutes later.
Creamed her again at the one hour mark.

Is your GF a Singaporean girl educated in the best JCs with an MBA from Stanford?
Tits matter.
Degrees don't.

Happy fucking!

Alancarpenter
04-02-2022, 01:58 PM
Well, up to u. Some FLs are ok with married man. Just be careful as to make sure the FLs are not connected with ur wife. More drama later

fallen11
04-02-2022, 02:27 PM

you should in fact, find another gf.
Sex till marriage?
buy car also need to test drive first la. Not buy and paid already then test drive!:D
Yes you respect her decision. But is she going to respect your decision (of wanting to have sex)?
Are you a simp?
Remember this: nobody respects a simp. yes not even your own wife will.

entering
04-02-2022, 02:48 PM

The best advice I ever got about cars is from my dad. He told me, before I buy a Maserati, get a cheap Kia first. Drive the Kia for 10 years. Then after that, you'll know how to treat a Maserati well.

He was right. I drove a Kia for 10 years. Knock it around. Rev the car like shit. Burn tyres. Until gear also spoilt.

Then I bought a Maserati. You know what I hated the Maserati. It's not only expensive, but it isn't like 10 times better than the Kia even though it's price is times 8. So I sold the Maserati away after a few months and went back to spinning with a Kia.

This can happen to your girl too. She's the Maserati. The fucking girls are Kias.

But after fucking cheap girls, you may dislike marriage. So, that's something you have to accept.

What happened to me was, I was fucking a lot outside before I married. But once I had my wife, I really just fucked her as many times a day as possible for as long as possible. It was a good journey outside and at home.

You have to manage your risks and expectations.

Piledriver
04-02-2022, 03:34 PM

I can see that most of the bros here are urging you to fuck your gf. And yes, you should do it.

Don't wanna talk religion here, as it can get sensitive. But listen, it really doesn't matter what your gf says. You already mentioned that you guys won't talk about marriage for the next 5 years. A lot of things can happen during that time. Things might go sour, and you guys breakup. She might find a better dick and ditch you. Heck, she might catch you happily fucking a FL. She might even be lying to you about her virginity, that's why she is "saving up" from the truth. She's throwing you a test to see how you can handle it.

I'd say, give yourself 6 months to 1 year. Try to bed her. If you cannot succeed, then ditch her and move on. There are so many other deserving pussies out there. Women like your gf are most likely to be a dead fish in bed due to their conservative nature. But the only way to find out is for you to man up and fuck her. You wouldn't want a wife who just lie still on the bed, open her legs unwillingly and let you fuck for 10 mins and then go to sleep. You are better off fucking a horny maid who will do everything to satisfy you.

But of course, if you value true love more than sex, then I hope that you'll have a happy ending with her.

elasticache
04-02-2022, 04:16 PM
thanks to all the bros who replied. i will definitely think about the advise and opinions y’all mentioned.

probably i’ll give myself some time and up my game with her and see if she’s willing to….

and i always think fucking a fl is way different from gf. one is fast food while another is….with emotional? haha i don’t think i’ll get addicted to fl that’s why i’m thinking if i should do it. but who knows….

i’m wondering if any bros here have similar experience and what did y’all do in the end?

sbwow
04-02-2022, 04:25 PM
thanks to all the bros who replied. i will definitely think about the advise and opinions y’all mentioned.

probably i’ll give myself some time and up my game with her and see if she’s willing to….

and i always think fucking a fl is way different from gf. one is fast food while another is….with emotional? haha i don’t think i’ll get addicted to fl that’s why i’m thinking if i should do it. but who knows….

i’m wondering if any bros here have similar experience and what did y’all do in the end?

Not my own experience.

It's hear from my friend who comes from church, and also another friend who encounter a girl who strongly believe no sex before marriage.

Both ended wasted their years with no action.

Wasted time and money. The girls don't care after these guys kept treating them to free food. Totally heartless...

sbwow
04-02-2022, 04:35 PM
The amount of money and time spent on these girls can already eat how many plates of chicken rice and fuck how many whores.

Not saying that these scenarios only apply to girls who dont believe in sex before marriage.

I meant since already use our time and money, at least we get some reward in return right? If not machiam 1 gong kia, keep doing for free.

syncrossed
04-02-2022, 04:47 PM

there's a saying, men need sex to love but women need love to have sex

sbwow
04-02-2022, 05:06 PM
If you closely observe the mentality of the girl these days as compared to last time our parents era.

Modern days, Most* girls take it for granted you treat them nice, break up buai paiseh one. Always on the look out for next better guy that can give them a better life. More materialistic.

In the older days, Most* girls when you treat them nice, they will help you out and also not anyhow little bit cannot take it and break up. This line I hear from older folks la.

Anyone object to what I say, can speak up. I am open to hear.

iluvbreast
04-02-2022, 05:18 PM
My 2 cents worth, just be fair...for uncle's generation, there were some of us who wanted virgins for wives...I remember one of my friends was so proud he married a virgin, kept telling us his wife very pure...

Then there are some of us who must test drive...

There are risks...some of us who tested also didn't have great sex after marriage, some of us who didn't test had great sex after marriage (then again he could be boasting).

My personal experience with conservative gals is that once they gotten to the point where they are so sure that you are the one, they will have sex with you.

vawn
04-02-2022, 05:45 PM
I'm pleasantly surprised how wholesome and genuine the replies have been.
Few years ago the replies would have been more trolls than anything else.

My take is, whatever you do to yourself keep it to yourself.
This also means all the possible nasty shit that you might caught.
While we understand the frustration, its not fair for her to share the stuff you caught during your adventures, especially if you really do intend to marry her.

Stay safe.

Jamsirio
04-02-2022, 05:57 PM
Yes.
Just fuck.

Is your GF a Singaporean girl educated in the best JCs with an MBA from Stanford?
Tits matter.
Degrees don't.

Happy fucking!

Nice girl 👍🏻🤣

Peacekeeping
04-02-2022, 05:57 PM
Sex is very important issue. It makes or breaks marriages no matter how much people try to rationalise it. It is natural for a guy and gal who are in love to want to get intimate. It is not natural to wear a mental chastity belt.

sbwow
04-02-2022, 06:02 PM
If anyone still wants to find a partner despite my sharing. Pls go ahead.

Hopefully your ending won't be like my friend.
3 years ago, I told him no point, he still want to keep go on dating app. Fly me aeroplane some times make me dulan, now jio me say agree with my points.

I totally ROFL at him said last time I ALREADY TOLD YOU LIAO.

kopigaogao
04-02-2022, 06:46 PM
My friend also while dating no sex before marriage...

After they got married, she timed accurately the timing to have sex so can have children, now they have a son and daughter.

His whole fucking life only have sex with his wife only TWICE!!! :D:D

So it's your decision, your choice LOL!

fillerup
04-02-2022, 07:05 PM
I thought you were going to become a hooker.....

al8055
04-02-2022, 07:16 PM
Yes.
Just fuck.

Tits matter.
Degrees don't.

Happy fucking!

I just have to fucking applaud you!

Piledriver
04-02-2022, 07:21 PM

After they got married, she timed accurately the timing to have sex so can have children, now they have a son and daughter.

This is very common. The truth is that most women marry just because they want to bear their own children. Once they achieved that objective, they simply chuck their poor husbands aside. So the hubby is now stucked in a sexless marriage. I believe many of our married Samsters are experiencing the same issue.

So make sure you open your eyes big big before signing on that binding marriage contract.

Freakz
04-02-2022, 09:23 PM
Think twice before doing anything. Yes she might have sex with you after she is sure that you are the 1 but what if she's a dead fish in bed, will you start comparing her with the FL that gives off more gfe than her? And do you really love her enough to forego sex due to her religion? And saying this which girl nowadays haven't had sex before marriage so to find a girl who just wanna have sex after marriage is almost like finding an almost extinct animal around the world. Think twice or even thrice. Or you can talk it out with her regarding your needs

sbwow
04-02-2022, 09:48 PM
There are only a few cases where girls will date you. Either you are:
1) Super Rich
2) Super Handsome
3) Super Generous towards Girls -- in terms of buying her good stuffs
4) Super Hardworking -- All House chores bao ka liao (Alot average joes who get married these days fall under this category)
5) Diao Kia -- Accidentally have kid before marriage

I already know the tricks, lazy to execute nia. :D

elasticache
05-02-2022, 03:30 AM

While we understand the frustration, its not fair for her to share the stuff you caught during your adventures, especially if you really do intend to marry her.

Stay safe.

yeah…this is also one of the reason why i’m hesitating

elasticache
05-02-2022, 03:32 AM
Think twice before doing anything. Yes she might have sex with you after she is sure that you are the 1 but what if she's a dead fish in bed, will you start comparing her with the FL that gives off more gfe than her? And do you really love her enough to forego sex due to her religion? And saying this which girl nowadays haven't had sex before marriage so to find a girl who just wanna have sex after marriage is almost like finding an almost extinct animal around the world. Think twice or even thrice. Or you can talk it out with her regarding your needs

talked to her before, but no solid conclusion. you are right, i think i should really talk it out again. omg but this kind of topic a bit hard to bring up. i scared i just sound like some horny dude 😅

elasticache
05-02-2022, 03:34 AM

fml i wish i better not become like your friend. i think i’ll definitely go FL if it really happened to me.

Penguin23
05-02-2022, 02:33 PM
talked to her before, but no solid conclusion. you are right, i think i should really talk it out again. omg but this kind of topic a bit hard to bring up. i scared i just sound like some horny dude 😅

If you say you're scared, then you already lost. Meaning, if she insists on her POV then you will surely give in.

You must first decide, how important sex is to you. Is it more important than her? And more importantly, why is it so important? How well can you explain this, not for the purpose of making her agree to your POV but also for her to understand and respect the way you think.

Personally, sexual compatibility is super high up on my list. If a girl insist on staying celibate and only have sex on our wedding day, I am definitely out.

This is my reason why sex is super important. I honestly believe that a woman's true feelings about you and the relationship, is most honestly expressed during sex. Many women can fake impressive orgasms, but no woman I know can fake the small minor signals she gives off during the entire lovemaking process. Her moves during sex will tell you everything you want to know - whether she is tired, angry, dissatisfied or simply indifferent to your advances. Or she truly wants you to be happy and sexually satisfied and she is happy to take care of you. Since this is a regular girl that we're talking about and not an FL who wants you to come back for repeat business, then by default she will be be open and honest during sex

To me, these small things matter much more than the orgasm - the regular emotional reassurance is more valuable than whatever she may say. To have this "true indicator" of a relationship, for me is a non-negotiable need.

alphapunk2
05-02-2022, 04:12 PM
I agree with what many people here mentioned, the "test drive car first" analogy.

It's important to know everything about the person (mentally, physically, emotionally) before you sign on the dotted line.

sammybk
05-02-2022, 09:35 PM
no sex relationship.... hmmm what other value does the girl bring to the relationship that justifies your time, effort, money?

honestly just find another gf, dont try prostitutes... vv easy to get addicted if you know where to find good ones

georgie1994
05-02-2022, 10:19 PM
you can engage in sugary relationship just like me in sugarbook.live, gain many things other than sex

georgie1994
05-02-2022, 10:20 PM
I agree with what many people here mentioned, the "test drive car first" analogy.

It's important to know everything about the person (mentally, physically, emotionally) before you sign on the dotted line.

better test drive, if after married only find out not ngam, is hard to solve

georgie1994
05-02-2022, 10:20 PM
no sex relationship.... hmmm what other value does the girl bring to the relationship that justifies your time, effort, money?

honestly just find another gf, dont try prostitutes... vv easy to get addicted if you know where to find good ones

any tips to find a good ones?

georgie1994
05-02-2022, 10:21 PM
Nice girl 👍🏻🤣

big boobs, nice body shape

georgie1994
05-02-2022, 10:22 PM
calm down and rethink what you really want?
sex only?
sex with money?

fallen11
05-02-2022, 10:27 PM
talked to her before, but no solid conclusion. you are right, i think i should really talk it out again. omg but this kind of topic a bit hard to bring up. i scared i just sound like some horny dude ��

talk? thats why you didnt get the sex!
Sex happens naturally. You dont talk someone into having sex with you. Its such a turnoff which spoils the mood for it.
It starts with skin contact, kiss, intimacy, petting. Make her feel that she wants it too.
Sex is a mood and feeling, not an agreement!:eek:
Of course if these fail and she still rejects it, dont force your way.

supershaft
05-02-2022, 10:29 PM

get her to engage in kinky stuff like footjob or tits fucking with oil...best if she dont mind CIM when u about to cum during tits playing:D

sbwow
05-02-2022, 10:34 PM
talk? thats why you didnt get the sex!
Sex happens naturally. You dont talk someone into having sex with you. Its such a turnoff which spoils the mood for it.
It starts with skin contact, kiss, intimacy, petting. Make her feel that she wants it too.
Sex is a mood and feeling, not an agreement!:eek:
Of course if these fail and she still rejects it, dont force your way.

I agree it happens naturally.
Talking meant logical reasoning.
But is romance logical? NO

Dont force it on her, you might be charged for rape for TS.
Also remember, she adores religion alot.
Later tell everyone at her religious area about your wrong doing...

sammybk
06-02-2022, 02:46 PM
any tips to find a good ones?

for me its the stable... usually a lousy stable dont enforce service quality on the girls, so if i encounter 1-2 lousy service from this stable, i will avoid...

vice versa, if i get good service from the stable, i will patronize more often... tested and proven methodology

sammybk
06-02-2022, 02:48 PM
get her to engage in kinky stuff like footjob or tits fucking with oil...best if she dont mind CIM when u about to cum during tits playing:D

yeah, she say no penetrative sex, but you can do foreplay, oral, fingering, handjob, blow job, painting, nipple play... the list goes on...

sbwow
06-02-2022, 02:50 PM
yeah, she say no penetrative sex, but you can do foreplay, oral, fingering, handjob, blow job, painting, nipple play... the list goes on...

Really Religious people wouldn't do any of the above that is taboo.

Just skip her and go to the next.

supershaft
06-02-2022, 03:10 PM

think tats enough... as long it gets the juice outta u ... n its free tho technically not reli free

AUDIFANSG
06-02-2022, 07:11 PM
i wonder wat goes on in the minds of these girls who never try to satisfy their man's sexual urges. They think we will be docile and pcc everyday?

sbwow
06-02-2022, 07:33 PM
i wonder wat goes on in the minds of these girls who never try to satisfy their man's sexual urges. They think we will be docile and pcc everyday?

A similar metaphor would be why spend so much time, effort and money on a tree that may or may not bear fruits to satisfy your needs. That fruit might even leave you a lingering sour taste.

Easier to utilize money to buy it off somewhere else.

reddevil3d
06-02-2022, 08:25 PM

Not so easy to find good ones but then again, I do agree that analogy of "test" before commitment for long terms.

bsron
07-02-2022, 01:22 PM

This is my story. My girlfriend turned wife turned ex-wife has the same request as your girlfriend when we got together. We abstained from intercourse throughout our courtship of 10 years till we got married. After marriage, things seem to get more exciting as we can go thru the “ritual”. However, after a first few rounds of sexual intercourse, she didn’t enjoy it. We used lubricants etc. and it became regimental.

There was a period of time when we wanted kids and we only had sex when she tested herself to be “potent” on those special days. As for the rest of days that do not have high chance, there is nothing to play.

Soon, she became pregnant and our sexual intercourse stopped for 9 months and 4 months after the delivery. The cycle was the same for the second kid.

Sexual activity began to die off as we have no plans for the third kid. This cause us to drift apart as well. Eventually, you know what happens and I am paying alimony every month.

I don’t label myself as the victim here, it’s more of like, if all were to start over again, will I do otherwise?

Angmolover
07-02-2022, 03:44 PM

Yes, I think you should engage in prostitution. If you post your picture here, the bros will tell you how much you can sell your backside for. This is called engaging in prostitution.

Now on the other hand, if you want to engage a prostitute, that is a totally different meaning.

SammyLee88
07-02-2022, 04:29 PM
if you really want do sex, just find fwb in sugarbook.live, meanwhile can maintain good relationship with your girlfriend

SammyLee88
07-02-2022, 04:45 PM
This is my story. My girlfriend turned wife turned ex-wife has the same request as your girlfriend when we got together. We abstained from intercourse throughout our courtship of 10 years till we got married. After marriage, things seem to get more exciting as we can go thru the “ritual”. However, after a first few rounds of sexual intercourse, she didn’t enjoy it. We used lubricants etc. and it became regimental.

There was a period of time when we wanted kids and we only had sex when she tested herself to be “potent” on those special days. As for the rest of days that do not have high chance, there is nothing to play.

Soon, she became pregnant and our sexual intercourse stopped for 9 months and 4 months after the delivery. The cycle was the same for the second kid.

Sexual activity began to die off as we have no plans for the third kid. This cause us to drift apart as well. Eventually, you know what happens and I am paying alimony every month.

I don’t label myself as the victim here, it’s more of like, if all were to start over again, will I do otherwise?

have kid already is hard to break up

SammyLee88
07-02-2022, 04:46 PM
Not so easy to find good ones but then again, I do agree that analogy of "test" before commitment for long terms.

although couple also need to test drive first before getting married

SammyLee88
07-02-2022, 04:47 PM
prostitution not necessary bad things, without this, raping rate will surge up

SammyLee88
07-02-2022, 04:49 PM

Stay safe.

if sure want to marry, must not dig each other past, if not, will not have happy day later on

AmaZulu
07-02-2022, 05:20 PM
if you really want do sex, just find fwb in sugarbook.live, meanwhile can maintain good relationship with your girlfriend

F U C K O F F with your sugarbook nonsense

victorlee10
07-02-2022, 07:01 PM

Why you keep suggesting sugarbook.live? We all know you are fake chibai so what’s in it for you? Can be a guy is looking for sugardaddy right? Show us a shot of your pussy to prove you are really a she.

naan1974
08-02-2022, 10:21 AM
TS
i have buddy who had a GF in his cell group during uni days. like yrs, for 3 years, they abstained from sex.
After graduation upon working, they broke up. After 9 months they reconciled and he found out she lost her virginity
in a 6 month relationship prior. Morale of the story, don't be that gentlemen idiot.

handcell
08-02-2022, 03:51 PM
Personally i feel sex (inclusive of foreplay, kinky stuffs, talk dirty, surprise outdoor sex etc….) play a huge part in a r/s or marriage. At least 50%.

How do u guys think? 🤔🤔🤔

unsung80
08-02-2022, 04:18 PM
Luckily you are just got attached, better not move on with her because point of view is very different. Do not engage prostitution, if you caught any disease is your own fault. Focus on your career, good girls will flock to you instead. :o

Piledriver
08-02-2022, 04:36 PM
TS
i have buddy who had a GF in his cell group during uni days. like yrs, for 3 years, they abstained from sex.
After graduation upon working, they broke up. After 9 months they reconciled and he found out she lost her virginity
in a 6 month relationship prior. Morale of the story, don't be that gentlemen idiot.

Put it simply, nice guys always finish last.

Don't be the loser guy who holds the umbrella on a rainy day, waiting downstairs for his girl who is busy fucking some other guy upstairs in her room.

hazyones23
08-02-2022, 04:50 PM
Once the topic of religion comes into play, I will not pursue that any further. Personally, I think religion will influence many aspects of your relationship with the girl and not just sex. Looking at the much larger picture and the longer future, will you be prepared for more ridiculous stuff affecting your relationship due to religion?

Unless you also are a staunch believer of the same religion, then that is fine.

Back to the topic of sex, I'm sure you have an urge you need to satisfy which is why you are asking in SBF. I think a relationship without sex or any kind of sexual interaction isn't natural and in the long run, it may cause a huge disappointment when you finally got sex from your gf as some bros already pointed out.

Engaging FL for sex is one way of widening your horizon and learning more things about sex and how to enjoy the pleasure. Better to explore and broaden your horizon before you get married.

sbwow
08-02-2022, 04:51 PM
More like don't be the loser guy waiting downstairs while your girl gets a full load of cum in her mouth, comes downstairs and unload the lover's cum into your mouth with smooching.

asean12345
08-02-2022, 05:42 PM
Just look at all married men complain on lack of sex after married. I can safely say that it will happen to you too.

Do you want to waste your youth for X year to wait ?

I would advice you to dump her, find FWB, FL or new GF. Or date multiple girl instead of restrict to this 1 girl.

After marry, the volume of you having sex will getting less when time goes.

Most of the time, the peak of sex activity are during courtship/dating.

sbwow
08-02-2022, 05:49 PM
Just think about it, ask you to fuck 1 granny see you want or not. If you are old with wrinkled skin, will the girl be interested to fuck you anymore? Same Logic.
Looking at you reminds her of how old she is. No mood to fuck you.

Probably if you have the money, she will do quickie with you.

Everyone likes young and fresh meat. Just be single and always get fresh with a new girl without any burdens.

Whoever tell me love, mai lai la.
You just need to piss her off then all love will be gone.
In later stages of life, it is all responsibility. "Love" is just a word they use to "show" others how "blissful" and "happy" they are.

diputs1269
08-02-2022, 06:15 PM
TS

Upz you +15 rep points for good advice here, cheers!

georgie1994
08-02-2022, 07:34 PM
i not really care of religion, any races is ngam for me in sugarbook.live, as long as she is sexy

georgie1994
08-02-2022, 07:35 PM
Just look at all married men complain on lack of sex after married. I can safely say that it will happen to you too.

Do you want to waste your youth for X year to wait ?

I would advice you to dump her, find FWB, FL or new GF. Or date multiple girl instead of restrict to this 1 girl.

After marry, the volume of you having sex will getting less when time goes.

Most of the time, the peak of sex activity are during courtship/dating.

can enjoy this relationship secretly, just hide it from the girlfriend

georgie1994
08-02-2022, 07:36 PM

many plays can discover, increase freshness of sex, agree on you

georgie1994
08-02-2022, 07:38 PM
need to spend money to have sex with prostitute, and depends on their quality too

georgie1994
08-02-2022, 07:42 PM

yes these 2 have the big differences see which you need the most

wtfuad
08-02-2022, 07:58 PM
If because of religion she doesn’t want to have sex prior to marriage and u got found out u visit FL, u jiat lat. if after marriage and u realise like many bros here that sex is just for procreation, u also jiat Lat. Either way, sooner or later u might just visit FL. Even though my ex said she also wanted to abstain from sex till marriage due to religion, we still ended up making out. At the end of the day, really up to u whether u really foresee yourself to be with her even if she may not provide u with the bed experience that u want.

Peacekeeping
09-02-2022, 02:22 AM
Risks to consider before finding a prostitute:

1 In today’s context, number 1 risk is kena landmine. Gal totally different from photo or 30yrs older.

2 Unsatisfactory performance or bad attitude. You go there seeking happiness instead become more angry and depressed.

3 AV visit you with your pants down. For some strange reason they decide to expose your name on newspaper.

4 Health risk. You go home happy but discover the prostitute gave you an unwanted gift despite wearing condom.

5 Financial risk. You risk getting addicted and spent all the money you are supposed to save up.

6 Emotional risk. You get kc by the prostitute and spent all your time and money on her so she can support her real lover. In the end you get so heartbroken that will create other problems in your life.

7 Mental risk. You are filthy rich and never allow yourself to get kc but you start to view women differently. Everything is a transaction to you and every women is a sex object. You fucked 10,000 women but still feel lonely because true love cannot be bought by money.

sbwow
09-02-2022, 07:02 AM
Risks to consider before finding a prostitute:

1 In today’s context, number 1 risk is kena landmine. Gal totally different from photo or 30yrs older.

2 Unsatisfactory performance or bad attitude. You go there seeking happiness instead become more angry and depressed.

3 AV visit you with your pants down. For some strange reason they decide to expose your name on newspaper.

4 Health risk. You go home happy but discover the prostitute gave you an unwanted gift despite wearing condom.

5 Financial risk. You risk getting addicted and spent all the money you are supposed to save up.

6 Emotional risk. You get kc by the prostitute and spent all your time and money on her so she can support her real lover. In the end you get so heartbroken that will create other problems in your life.

7 Mental risk. You are filthy rich and never allow yourself to get kc but you start to view women differently. Everything is a transaction to you and every women is a sex object. You fucked 10,000 women but still feel lonely because true love cannot be bought by money.

There comes a question.

If one has never experience "True Love", how does one know "True Love" really exist?

Or is everyone just blindly following the word "True Love" where there was none in fact. Should it have been responsibility being made aware and acting it out in accordance instead of "True Love"?

"True Love" without satisfying one's sexual needs? or "True Love" that one thinks he is having but she is busy fucking another guy?

The topic of true love has been debated for centuries. Cynics often swear it doesn’t exist, while hopeless romantics think everyone should set out to find their soulmates.

Does "True Love" apply if a woman in today's context is finding someone with either of the following qualities:
1) Financially stable to support her family
2) Hardworking enough to share the house chore
3) Super Handsome guy to satisfy her lust
4) Super Wealthy guy -- This is what a lot of girls want. Super obvious answer.

I will let you think about the answer to this.

fwchong
09-02-2022, 09:05 AM
prostitutes know how to pleasure a man as they got many experiences.

your girlfriend and wife to be will never beat a prostitute in seducing and pleasure.

you may then compare your sex life after marriage and then again with prostitute be addicted to it.

worst case, down the road, your addiction to prositution may ruin the marriage.

Peacekeeping
09-02-2022, 11:02 AM
There comes a question.

If one has never experience "True Love", how does one know "True Love" really exist?

Or is everyone just blindly following the word "True Love" where there was none in fact. Should it have been responsibility being made aware and acting it out in accordance instead of "True Love"?

"True Love" without satisfying one's sexual needs? or "True Love" that one thinks he is having but she is busy fucking another guy?

The topic of true love has been debated for centuries. Cynics often swear it doesn’t exist, while hopeless romantics think everyone should set out to find their soulmates.

Does "True Love" apply if a woman in today's context is finding someone with either of the following qualities:
1) Financially stable to support her family
2) Hardworking enough to share the house chore
3) Super Handsome guy to satisfy her lust
4) Super Wealthy guy -- This is what a lot of girls want. Super obvious answer.

I will let you think about the answer to this.

We can instinctively differentiate those women who wants your money (gfe is an illusion) and women who really wants you. I don’t believe a woman will be happy if you can provide the above 4 but there is no connection. Handsome doesn’t mean she will be attracted to you, it’s the feelings you evoke in her. Having said that we need to have certain qualities of man to evoke feelings in women. My point is, we will lose these qualities if we are dependent on transactional sex.

sbwow
09-02-2022, 11:09 AM
We can instinctively differentiate those women who wants your money (gfe is an illusion) and women who really wants you. I don’t believe a woman will be happy if you can provide the above 4 but there is no connection. Handsome doesn’t mean she will be attracted to you, it’s the feelings you evoke in her. Having said that we need to have certain qualities of man to evoke feelings in women. My point is, we will lose these qualities if we are dependent on transactional sex.

Just to let you know about this.

True love is deep and pure. It doesn't come with an intention. Who doesn't come with an intention nowadays? :)

Peacekeeping
09-02-2022, 11:16 AM
Maybe true love is too big a word. I don’t want to go too deep into unconditional love kind of things. It’s more of finding a woman who is attracted to you because of who you are. You can use money to buy a woman’s time and body but not the connection.

I Love Boobs
09-02-2022, 11:42 AM
TS is confused.
Many excellent replies, but too wordy.
He must be a visual creature.

TS, I presume you're SG Chinese.
Chances are your GF is late 20s or even early 30s.
Get married in 5 years, looks and body deteriorate even more.
Chances are she is exceedingly plain.
Probably on the plump side, plain face and small tits.
If she was hot, she would have gotten banged long ago...
And she would use her body as leverage for promotions, expensive dinners etc.

OK OK.
Too pessimistic.
Let's assume a best case scenario.
She's 17, she's hot with nice tits and pink nipples.
Her body is mind-blowing and she'll look stunning at 22.

Something like this:

Polytechnic graduate.
22 year old.
Having difficulty finding employment.
Natural tits, pink nipples.
Went down on all 4s to deepthroat me...

Up my points if you want more conquests!

alexlucky
09-02-2022, 01:11 PM
Please allow me to share my personal experience…
I am married to my wife after dating her for 7 years. During these 7 years, she doesn’t like sex and her reason is that it’s disrespectful to her parents to have sex before marriage therefore sometimes I do browse dating app for some extra fun (fwb).. After marriage, I decided to be faithful when our kid is born. Having a family is a huge responsibility however sex is zero, we will have sex at most once a year. Too late to change anything after starting a family. ��

TS, if I can turn back the clock, I will spend more time to find a sexually compatible girlfriend when I am still young and fit.. And also I will not need to look for fwb/cheat when I was dating my wife if we are sexually compatible. Now I am a old and fat uncle, I don’t even bother about sex.. These days (covid time) it’s just my right hand and IPad every night before I sleep.. In my opinion, you should find a better girlfriend.

Piledriver
09-02-2022, 05:27 PM
Polytechnic graduate.
22 year old.

So she can't find a job? Maybe you can intro her to the world of FLs? I'm sure there are many horny Samsters here who are dying to fuck her for a price.

I Love Boobs
09-02-2022, 05:39 PM
So she can't find a job? Maybe you can intro her to the world of FLs? I'm sure there are many horny Samsters here who are dying to fuck her for a price.

She found a regular sugar....

SoftSoftRice
09-02-2022, 08:14 PM
Yes.
Just fuck.

Tits matter.
Degrees don't.

Happy fucking!

Power la bro

entering
09-02-2022, 10:07 PM
TS is confused.

Polytechnic graduate.
22 year old.

A humble brag disguise as an advice. I like very much. 😅