PDA

View Full Version : Traveling question during endemic

Hot&Spicy
03-02-2022, 10:51 AM
Hi all samster feeling traveling bkk need some help
From what i know
Fully vaccinated travelers from any country are allowed to enter Thailand without quarantine. Here are the requirements: Fully vaccinated for more than 14 days before traveling;; Must book a SHA+ Hotel for Day 1 and Day 5 while waiting for the result of the RT PCR COVID test; must possess a COVID-19 Insurance.
feb 1 test and go and test and go is back up
Pre departure test(within 72hour)
arival test at sha+ hotel day 1
During the day1 are we allow to travel around or have to wait till test result out?
day 5 another sha+ hotel
what about for short term traveler if we are leaving on day 4/5 do we still need to do pcr test? or this program is only for people staying longer then 5day?

hellothis555
03-02-2022, 01:21 PM
From what i know
Fully vaccinated travelers from any country are allowed to enter Thailand without quarantine. Here are the requirements: Fully vaccinated for more than 14 days before traveling;; Must book a SHA+ Hotel for Day 1 and Day 5 while waiting for the result of the RT PCR COVID test; must possess a COVID-19 Insurance.
During the day1 are we allow to travel around or have to wait till test result out?
day 5 another sha+ hotel
what about for short term traveler if we are leaving on day 4/5 do we still need to do pcr test? or this program is only for people staying longer then 5day?

While waiting for result, u are not allow to roam around. Result will be out within few hours. If u r staying shorter than 5 day or 5 days, u dun have to take pcr n can leave for another country.

My last trip, I reached BKK in the evening, the next morning, the result was with the recept. The hotel I stayed, provided 3 meals. Surfed net, watched youtube, a good sleep, next day, out to roam around Thailand.

Aperture
03-02-2022, 01:34 PM
Boss, haven't endemic, now still pandemic.

fallen11
03-02-2022, 01:55 PM
From what i know
day 5 another sha+ hotel

Pls read up on other thread in the same section. Tired of repeating all the rules for each single member who asks the same questions.
Day 1 & 5 you are required to quarantine in your hotel room till your negative test result is out.
If leaving on day 4, only need to book day 1 test. Its even written in thailand pass FAQ section. So pls go and read first.

Naka_Timo
05-02-2022, 03:11 PM
Boss, haven't endemic, now still pandemic.

Yes agreed still not and havent dclare yet.
If still need thai pass and need ART or PCR then is still not.

From what i know
day 5 another sha+ hotel

Only when can travel freely and also no need ART or PCR and the virus become normal sickness and was declare then is consider endemic.

Hot&Spicy
05-02-2022, 11:52 PM
While waiting for result, u are not allow to roam around. Result will be out within few hours. If u r staying shorter than 5 day or 5 days, u dun have to take pcr n can leave for another country.

My last trip, I reached BKK in the evening, the next morning, the result was with the recept. The hotel I stayed, provided 3 meals. Surfed net, watched youtube, a good sleep, next day, out to roam around Thailand.

I see thanks,
Mind sharing how you did your booking?
seem like
flight ticket +booking of Pcr test(pre departure)
covid insurance+pcr with hotel(thailand) day1
after with all the above then apply thailand pass
Apply vaccinated cert from notarise with the pcr test report and print out

did i miss out or mess up anything?

oreochcolate
06-02-2022, 01:13 AM
I see thanks,
seem like

I submitted my thailand pass application on 2 Feb 2022. You will need the following:

1) PCR Hotel bookings for Day 1 and Day 5 (not required if you staying less than 5 days)
2) Vaccine cert from notarise
3) Covid Insurance Cert
4) An Image of your passport details page
5) Your arrival and departure flight details

Documents to be uploaded in JPEG format. More details can be found on the Thailand Pass website.

countryman
06-02-2022, 04:31 AM
I see thanks,
seem like

Go to YouTube on your phone, just type Test & Go, there're plenty of videos there teaching u step by step how to go about applying for the pass...Very informative n you can watch the videos over n over again till you're familiar with the procedures.
It's much better than asking for help here..

fallen11
06-02-2022, 01:55 PM
Go to YouTube on your phone, just type Test & Go, there're plenty of videos there teaching u step by step how to go about applying for the pass...Very informative n you can watch the videos over n over again till you're familiar with the procedures.

because he's lazy. he wanted to apply for thailand pass and yet he doesnt even bother to go to the thailand pass website to read up on it.
Its all properly listed there!

Hot&Spicy
07-02-2022, 09:29 AM

Thanks didnt think of youtube

Hot&Spicy
07-02-2022, 09:30 AM
because he's lazy. he wanted to apply for thailand pass and yet he doesnt even bother to go to the thailand pass website to read up on it.
Its all properly listed there!

i did do research just being uncertain since first time traveling with so much document dont really want to mess up and wasted all the time and money

Hot&Spicy
07-02-2022, 09:32 AM
I submitted my thailand pass application on 2 Feb 2022. You will need the following:

1) PCR Hotel bookings for Day 1 and Day 5 (not required if you staying less than 5 days)
2) Vaccine cert from notarise
3) Covid Insurance Cert
4) An Image of your passport details page
5) Your arrival and departure flight details

Documents to be uploaded in JPEG format. More details can be found on the Thailand Pass website.

thanks the V-cert from notarise is the OA file right??
oh did you use Axa insurance or other insurance?

oreochcolate
07-02-2022, 12:45 PM
thanks the V-cert from notarise is the OA file right??
oh did you use Axa insurance or other insurance?
No, not the OA file. It is the Vaccination Certificate. Once notarise emails you regarding the successful issuance of the cert, there will be a link in that email for you to retrieve it.

I had some issues with applying for insurance with AXA so i went with TUNE Protect instead. It was twice as expensive as AXA, but i was desperate so i just went for it.

fallen11
07-02-2022, 01:49 PM
i did do research just being uncertain since first time traveling with so much document dont really want to mess up and wasted all the time and money

already have many posts on the things you are asking for.

addict999
07-02-2022, 04:07 PM
TS, dont say never SIC…

https://milelion.com/2022/02/02/walkthrough-thailand-pass-application-for-test-go/

If still cannot travel means need all the bros here hold kkj help u find pussy already :D

hellothis555
09-02-2022, 09:36 AM
I see thanks,
seem like

Your travel insurance T&C must specifically mention, Covid coverage including this and that and the coverage amount. If possible not mandate, get the insurance company to come out with a letter on u been covered for covid with $X.

Hotel, just book directly with any SHA++ hotel, importantly must include PCR test and transportation pick up from airport. The hotel will send u the confirmation and details.

As for V-cert, u can download easily.

PCR in SG within 72hrs by any MOH approved clinics.

Apply early for Thaipass, mine took about 10 days before it was approved. If fails, u need to amend and upload the information which will take another few days to approve.

Take note, u need to purchase a VTL air ticket if you wish to return to SG. Check out Safetravel for more information and requirements to enter SG.

Good luck, I should be heading to BKK again end of Feb or early March. Will go thru the above processes again :D

Hot&Spicy
10-02-2022, 09:52 AM
Your travel insurance T&C must specifically mention, Covid coverage including this and that and the coverage amount. If possible not mandate, get the insurance company to come out with a letter on u been covered for covid with $X.

Hotel, just book directly with any SHA++ hotel, importantly must include PCR test and transportation pick up from airport. The hotel will send u the confirmation and details.

As for V-cert, u can download easily.

PCR in SG within 72hrs by any MOH approved clinics.

Apply early for Thaipass, mine took about 10 days before it was approved. If fails, u need to amend and upload the information which will take another few days to approve.

Take note, u need to purchase a VTL air ticket if you wish to return to SG. Check out Safetravel for more information and requirements to enter SG.

Good luck, I should be heading to BKK again end of Feb or early March. Will go thru the above processes again :D

yeah thanks for info, but already got my reject due to the stupid insurance 2day ago did ask them for another copy with the $$amount on 1 page hopefully this time will go through

Zeith
10-02-2022, 09:56 AM
yeah thanks for info, but already got my reject due to the stupid insurance 2day ago did ask them for another copy with the $$amount on 1 page hopefully this time will go through

Upped +12.Thanks for the info

Hot&Spicy
10-02-2022, 11:42 AM
thanks for all the help given, my thailand pass has been approved

hellothis555
10-02-2022, 01:07 PM

Good luck and enjoy your trip. The last I went during Dec, daily life, traffic jam, etc as norm but entertainment and tourist spots are not like b4.

TMNT99
11-02-2022, 11:19 AM
You can find Test N Go general information here- https://www.tatnews.org/2022/02/thailand-reopening-exemption-from-quarantine-test-go/

Steps

1) Book your SQ flight, return must be VTL flight

2) Buy Covid and accident insurance coverage of USD 50,000. If they ask for existing chronic health condition, don’t declare anything or it may take up to 2 weeks for approval.
Recommended AXA link here- https://www.axa.co.th/en/axa-sawasdee-thailand-travel-insurance

3) Book 2 days Test n Go here- www.asq.in.th

- Double check that your day 1 package price includes transfer from Airport to the hotel. You are not supposed to take public transport.

4) Apply for Thailand pass here- https://tp.consular.go.th/ under Test and Go scheme
- Get your notarized vaccine cert here with QR code here https://www.notarise.gov.sg/ . The QR code need to be submitted in the application as well.
- Do note that your vaccination cert, air ticket, etc have to be converted to jpeg file as the site don’t accept PDF attachment.

5) When your Thailand pass is approved, print out all documents above including your vaccination cert. Do a pre-departure PCR within 72 hours before you fly. Most clinic will require appointment for PCR test, do call and book in advance. Once PCR result is negative, you can fly.

Nismo
12-02-2022, 12:08 PM
Seems like the processing of Thailand pass has improved tremendously.

I applied (1st and only attempt) on Thu (10 Feb 2022) at around 1.00pm, and received the approval (Thailand Pass QR code) that same evening at 11.30pm.

CheongKa
16-02-2022, 01:16 PM
Great info here - can’t wait to be back to cheong bkk!

oreochcolate
17-02-2022, 12:05 PM
Anybody has experience or knows someone who travelled to Thailand as a fully vaccinated, Covid-19 recovered person? What is the procedure like when testing positive for Day 1 and Day 5?

Asking for a friend. He recovered from Covid-19 about a month ago. He has obtained a recovery cert. Obviously not a great idea to go when your PCR results comes positive. Just helping him to gather information to help him make his decision.

Thanks in advance.

Stabil0
21-02-2022, 03:12 AM
I have been infected with covid and recovered.

Will those recovered from covid exempted from quarantined and doing any test prior to entering Bangkok ?

Thanks

Stabil0
21-02-2022, 03:15 AM
Anybody has experience or knows someone who travelled to Thailand as a fully vaccinated, Covid-19 recovered person? What is the procedure like when testing positive for Day 1 and Day 5?

Asking for a friend. He recovered from Covid-19 about a month ago. He has obtained a recovery cert. Obviously not a great idea to go when your PCR results comes positive. Just helping him to gather information to help him make his decision.

Thanks in advance.

Bro,

Can I check, how do you obtain your recovery cert ?

My HealthHub apps said results positive but then got remark saying “pls wait for further instructions”. I have been waiting for a while already leh !

Thanks

fallen11
21-02-2022, 12:58 PM
I have been infected with covid and recovered.

Will those recovered from covid exempted from quarantined and doing any test prior to entering Bangkok ?

Thanks

There are no such exemptions.

besarhuge2
23-02-2022, 12:50 AM
Bros,

I am thinking of going to Bangkok.

Which 4 or 5 stars hotel along Sukhumvit Road will do the ART/PCR test for you at the hotel on arrival instead of having to queue and test at airport ?

Thanks

Nismo
23-02-2022, 01:55 AM
Bros,

Which 4 or 5 stars hotel along Sukhumvit Road will do the ART/PCR test for you at the hotel on arrival instead of having to queue and test at airport ?

Thanks

Hmm .. actually there’s no on-arrival PCR testing at the airport.

The hotel will arrange for a transport for you ... ferry you to do the test, .. then bring you to the hotel for check-in.

I’m here in Bangkok now. Did a ‘Drive-Thru’ test - did not even have to alight from the Alphard.

hellothis555
23-02-2022, 09:10 PM
Bros,

Thanks

The arrangement is to pick u up from airport, send u to a clinic or hospital for PCR test then straight to your hotel.

The last trip, I dun even have to step out of the car when doing PCR in the hospital.

EggSh3ll
24-02-2022, 03:01 PM
Really thinking of going to bangkok, but the part of sway sway testing positive before the flight back to singapore is the turn off factor.

hellothis555
24-02-2022, 09:21 PM
Really thinking of going to bangkok, but the part of sway sway testing positive before the flight back to singapore is the turn off factor.

The risk is there but also less tourists, less foreigners.

lonelysg
25-02-2022, 05:38 PM
How much it cost in total let say air tick go n cm bk is $300 if includ all other charges how much it cost

hellothis555
25-02-2022, 09:45 PM
How much it cost in total let say air tick go n cm bk is $300 if includ all other charges how much it cost

Varies... My last trip hotel, testings and air ticket about 1k. How much u going to spend, again depends on individual, no. of days, etc and especially how horny u are :D

tayez
01-03-2022, 01:45 PM

U need to include the pcr that u need to do in Singapore which is about $107. My test n go package for 2 is thb7000 which is arrange from my hotel.

overboard
12-03-2022, 03:29 AM
Hi everyone, noob question... do I break the VTL status if I land in Bangkok, spend some time in Pattaya and then go back to Bangkok to take my flight?

Anyone have any experience?

fallen11
12-03-2022, 03:30 PM
Hi everyone, noob question... do I break the VTL status if I land in Bangkok, spend some time in Pattaya and then go back to Bangkok to take my flight?

dont think so. You still spent the last 7 days in thailand.

fallen11
12-03-2022, 03:34 PM

Pre depart PCR = $107
Flight tickets (2 way net price) = about $200
day 1 hotel quarantine + transport from airport + PCR test = $150 - $270
Insurance = $60 (up price leawwww!!!) for up to 1 week.

So total around $500 at least for entry and day 1 stay.

I dont think the price is the worst part.
The worst part is if you got tested positive there. Its 10 day quarantine, no exceptions.

ART for return to sg only about $20.

hellothis555
12-03-2022, 07:30 PM

As long as the province is in Thailand then u are good. :D

U can't do a day trip to Myanmar then back to Thailand and decide to go SG. This will void VTL unless u are able to avoid a entry and exit stamp on your passport.

overboard
12-03-2022, 09:17 PM
As long as the province is in Thailand then u are good. :D

U can't do a day trip to Myanmar then back to Thailand and decide to go SG. This will void VTL unless u are able to avoid a entry and exit stamp on your passport.

Thanks! Up ypu

Jking
13-03-2022, 10:58 PM
the pre departure to bkk pcr test result will be sent via email to us. do we need to print that out?

Rdaytona
14-03-2022, 11:06 AM
the pre departure to bkk pcr test result will be sent via email to us. do we need to print that out?

yup print it out is better & easier for the airport staffs to check. I did print out myself to let them check @ the airport to avoid delays... :D:D

fallen11
14-03-2022, 12:30 PM

have all your documents in soft copies and hard copies. Most checks in thailand will be done on hard copies. Make sure you have all the necessary documents in hard copies before you enter.
Soft copies are for, in case you need to submit the documents online.

bbjking888
17-03-2022, 12:14 PM
BTW do we need the Thai Chana or MorChana app in order to scan and allowed entry into
malls and shop? Which one is necessary?

Thanks!

fallen11
17-03-2022, 12:59 PM
BTW do we need the Thai Chana or MorChana app in order to scan and allowed entry into

Thanks!

no need
its like a fake app which doesnt work 70% of the time, so nobody cares about it there.
You will find yourself having a hard time trying to use the app properly.

hellothis555
17-03-2022, 05:37 PM

Dun worry about these... useless app. Foreigners difficulty to register, local dun use. :D

devil99
17-03-2022, 10:04 PM
I am flying this coming Tues, 9.30am. if i do my pcr test on Sat, shouldn't be an issue right?

Secondly, for the first PCR test in Thailand, how long would the result usually take?

Oshimayuko
18-03-2022, 12:58 AM
If haven't cleared, can call incall? :D

hellothis555
18-03-2022, 09:32 AM
I am flying this coming Tues, 9.30am. if i do my pcr test on Sat, shouldn't be an issue right?

Secondly, for the first PCR test in Thailand, how long would the result usually take?

PCR within 72hrs. Depending on the hospital, 4 to 8 hrs.

hellothis555
18-03-2022, 09:35 AM
If haven't cleared, can call incall? :D

Legally, no. Just wait another few hours. If u can't control your urge, do it and prepare for the worst if u are caught.

arctrooper
24-03-2022, 08:07 PM
I heard there is a predeparture ART testing station at Suvarnabhumi Airport thats 500bt

Can anyone confirm? if so also location or website if have.

fallen11
25-03-2022, 11:32 AM
I heard there is a predeparture ART testing station at Suvarnabhumi Airport thats 500bt

Can anyone confirm? if so also location or website if have.

Yes it's at level 1, near the bus to Pattaya booths

arctrooper
26-03-2022, 11:46 PM
Thx Bros! I've been searching for a convenient place in downtown bangkok but the cost/location abit off putting.

Kreuzie
30-03-2022, 10:09 PM
Hi Bro, have you tried this?

Damage still 550THB? How long does it takes for the result to be out and be given a certificate to clear Singapore custom?

Will be back on 8th April evening. Schedule too pack to do test in downtown... not sure to risk this.. this one ok?

F-boy
31-03-2022, 12:55 PM

Buy additional insurance that covers trip delay
Can get compensation

arctrooper
11-04-2022, 05:26 PM
Hi Bro, have you tried this?

Damage still 550THB? How long does it takes for the result to be out and be given a certificate to clear Singapore custom?

Will be back on 8th April evening. Schedule too pack to do test in downtown... not sure to risk this.. this one ok?

Did you end up using it?

sex hunter
12-04-2022, 01:54 PM
Latest news for 1/5 will withdraw out arrival PCR and ATK test but thai pass still remain will know the latest news after 22/4 government review after the songkran festive,if really withdrawn out the test heard that government will refund back the pcr test when we book early.

hellothis555
13-04-2022, 08:38 PM
Latest news for 1/5 will withdraw out arrival PCR and ATK test but thai pass still remain will know the latest news after 22/4 government review after the songkran festive,if really withdrawn out the test heard that government will refund back the pcr test when we book early.

Thaipass is the pain.... paid for air ticket, hotel and dunno when and will the TP approves. Read online, some TP approved only a day before flight. Knn panic. :D

sex hunter
14-04-2022, 02:03 PM
Thaipass is the pain.... paid for air ticket, hotel and dunno when and will the TP approves. Read online, some TP approved only a day before flight. Knn panic. :D

My TP approve in 2days

sex hunter
22-04-2022, 03:26 PM
Latest news test and go,pcr test and sha hotel will be strip off on 1/5 but need to do ATK test thai pass and insurance still apply.Its such a big step change.

nirvana123
22-04-2022, 06:03 PM
Yes announced already but then must be rubber stamped officially in the gazette then it is officially changed. But should be next week I guess.

F-boy
22-04-2022, 09:10 PM
My TP approve in 2days

First time 14 hrs
2nd time 11 hrs
2nd time was 2 days ago

F-boy
22-04-2022, 09:11 PM
Yes announced already but then must be rubber stamped officially in the gazette then it is officially changed. But should be next week I guess.

Then must wait for TP website to update 🤣
By then almost May 1st already
You want risk if your TP can’t approve in time?

F-boy
22-04-2022, 09:12 PM
Latest news test and go,pcr test and sha hotel will be strip off on 1/5 but need to do ATK test thai pass and insurance still apply.Its such a big step change.
ATK test also not mandatory liao
Only apply TP with vax status and insurance

pantsonfire
22-04-2022, 10:01 PM

29th April 23:59:00 will update the website so technically 30th April

ArmKarn
23-04-2022, 12:41 AM
Just wondering, if ART optional means you can have the option not to do ?

Even if you do, no need to register or register with their MOH ?

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/breaking-thailand-drops-pcr-test-on-arrival-no-sha-hotel-atk-test-optional

ArmKarn
23-04-2022, 01:52 AM
they say recommended. :D So likely mean not compulsory. :rolleyes:

who knows? maybe some of the hotel purposely addon cost to include ATK :mad: 55555.

Bro funboi,

I think the ART is optional means if syiok you do, not syiok you no need to do. That means after landing at airport, all you have to show is your Thailand pass and off you go, you can take bts, you can take cab or whatever to go & bonk straight away also can … because, as you can see, in order to fight for tourism dollars, Singapore also reacted to the announcement by announcing that on-arrival ART also scrapped …

Soon, maybe Malaysia will also announce the same ?

wildface
23-04-2022, 11:03 AM
29th April 23:59:00 will update the website so technically 30th April

Technically should be 29 April.. Coz I checked the website, it says 29 April, 00:01 hrs..

Wondering if can approve in time to travel on 1 May.. :D

ArmKarn
23-04-2022, 11:52 AM
they say recommended. :D So likely mean not compulsory. :rolleyes:

who knows? maybe some of the hotel purposely addon cost to include ATK :mad: 55555.

Yes, clearly stated here NOT COMPULSORY !

https://www.bangkokpost.com/business/2299022/operators-upbeat-on-cuts

Cheers

fallen11
23-04-2022, 02:49 PM
Just to confirm again. So from 1 May, no pdt no any covid test required to enter Thailand?
Had been reading conflicting news.
Some saying still require PCR for PDT, just no on-arrival tests needed?:confused:

Only need Thaipass and insurance?:confused:

ArmKarn
23-04-2022, 03:21 PM
Just to confirm again. So from 1 May, no pdt no any covid test required to enter Thailand?
Had been reading conflicting news.
Some saying still require PCR for PDT, just no on-arrival tests needed?:confused:

Only need Thaipass and insurance?:confused:

Actually no conflicting news if read all news reported after 22-Apr. No pre-departure test, no on-arrival test !

The only thing required is to get proof of vaccination and sufficient insurance coverage for applicantion of Thailand Pass.

The confusing part is the ART test which is “optional” or “encouraged” … are all not compulsory … as confirmed …

lonelysg
23-04-2022, 03:58 PM
What is Thailand pass and how to apply

lonelysg
23-04-2022, 04:57 PM
If I were to apply tp I buy air ticket than apply or .. Cos if I apply tp they ask me when I am flying …. Than certificates of vaccinations if I only take 2 injections can go or must have 3 injections

sex hunter
23-04-2022, 04:59 PM
can faster go book all the SQ cheap tickets before price shoot up. :D

Price already up Liao

sex hunter
23-04-2022, 05:00 PM
If I were to apply tp I buy air ticket than apply or .. Cos if I apply tp they ask me when I am flying …. Than certificates of vaccinations if I only take 2 injections can go or must have 3 injections

2 vaccines

lonelysg
24-04-2022, 12:52 PM
I buy air ticket than apply to or apply first than buy air ticket

tehbingg
24-04-2022, 01:17 PM

air tickets first. if travelling from 2nd may onwards thailand pass require the registration of your trip details (flight number, port of arrival, date of arrival, estimated date of departure, purpose of trip), as well submission of the following documents:

Passport
Certificate of vaccination
Proof of insurance (with min. US$10,000 coverage for COVID-19 medical expenses)

sex hunter
24-04-2022, 01:44 PM

just push yr holiday in mid of May due to Thailand approval it will be reject if didnt summit the full document if suay suay ticket book and TP not approve then u cannot enter Thailand。

sex hunter
24-04-2022, 01:49 PM
i will be travel on the 1/5 and I submitted my TP beginning of April and is approve within 2 days,now hopefully booking of hotel before sha plus can refund back the pcr test amount.

Rockm4n
24-04-2022, 10:07 PM
Anyone seak out during their wait for pcr test?
I heard some of my friends can go downstairs for smoking

bbcoffee
24-04-2022, 10:36 PM
Hope the Thailand Pass get scrapped soon

F-boy
25-04-2022, 08:49 AM
Anyone seak out during their wait for pcr test?
I heard some of my friends can go downstairs for smoking

Can go out no one cares or enforce the rule
Anyway it’s thing of the past
Unless you traveling now till 30 April

sex hunter
25-04-2022, 10:40 AM
Hope the Thailand Pass get scrapped soon

latest by july or earliest June.

Enzo1
25-04-2022, 03:25 PM
I always use farecompare website to search for flights first then compare with airlines websites. :) First choice of flight always either SQ/TG/CX if have cheap tickets. :o

sometime have weird airlines operating between sin-bkk-sin for the season. Last time have Myanmar Air which is cheap 555 slightly more comfy than budget like AirAsia etc.

Now I see have Gulf Air operating the sectors also. :) (while it last)

Many airlines are trying to cover as many sectors as possible now with pax and cargo belly. :)

Do not fly with myanmar air if you value your life. That airline is managed by military junta group.:mad:

sex hunter
26-04-2022, 10:30 AM
Thailand Pass before coming to Thailand. The current waiting period is usually 1 – 3 days, but can take longe,starting register 29/4 0000hr those wanted travel on 1/5 only 48hr to approve wish all gd luck。

F-boy
26-04-2022, 02:00 PM
Do not fly with myanmar air if you value your life. That airline is managed by military junta group.:mad:

I flew on Biman before
They were still using DC10 then 🤣

lonelysg
26-04-2022, 06:32 PM
Does scoot fly to bkk ? I hope Thailand remove tp in june

hellothis555
26-04-2022, 06:59 PM
Does scoot fly to bkk ?

U might want to look into this, https://www.flyscoot.com/
Hopefully they provide u the answer. :D

Enzo1
27-04-2022, 11:01 AM
I flew on Biman before
They were still using DC10 then 🤣

Two reasons why I refused to fly with mmr airline.

1) Owned by Military group.

2) Airline revenue used to fund military equipment for power and kill innocent people who don't recognize them as government.

sex hunter
28-04-2022, 11:08 AM
New TP submission start 0000hr but I Tik the website will crush.

tehbingg
28-04-2022, 04:01 PM
New TP submission start 0000hr but I Tik the website will crush.

0000 thai time. 0100 sg time hahaha

lonelysg
28-04-2022, 06:33 PM
If I go in middle of June when I need to apply TP …? I was thinking of booking flight this few week

sex hunter
28-04-2022, 07:17 PM
just email the hotel that arrive on 1/5 and received the msil after 1 day and they will refund me back the pcr test amount but picking up at airport will be cancelled but 3 meal still provided。

lonelysg
29-04-2022, 01:18 AM
hi does thai telecom like dtac or others have 100gb data for travellers while in thailand cos i need to do a lot of zoom meeting in the morning . some hotel wifi reali suck so was thinking of getting a 100gb data

hellothis555
29-04-2022, 10:37 AM
hi does thai telecom like dtac or others have 100gb data for travellers while in thailand cos i need to do a lot of zoom meeting in the morning . some hotel wifi reali suck so was thinking of getting a 100gb data

Google is your best buddy.

U will need about 2 gb of data for an hour zoom video call. I am using Dtac and always subscribe to the max speed and x amount of data. No issue with the quality during the call especially in BKK.

With the 2 gb in mind, hardworking a bit, visit AIS, DTAC, TRUE websites. If no 100gb, go for 10gb, 8gb, etc finish buy again. Still worry? Get 2 or more sim cards.

Frankly, I doubt u will do 50 hours of morning call :D

hellothis555
29-04-2022, 12:44 PM
Your phone is 4G or 5G phone? :confused:

Is there a different? Current Dtac max speed for 4G is 100Mbps and most 4G handphone has no problem with it. BTW most users do not need speed of 5G. Youtube, live streaming, gaming work perfectly in 4G. 5G is good for business application like IOT, etc.

Still it is human mindset... ignorant, want to pay for the best but didn't make full use of the "best".

lonelysg
29-04-2022, 05:55 PM
Do we still need to buy insurance when travel to Thai ? If so where to buy insurance

hellothis555
29-04-2022, 08:55 PM
I used to have Dtac pp sim but decomm it because the telco cso told me can't set it active roaming outside Thailand. :( So now only have AIS. :) Anyway, I always buy whichever cheapest enough for use. :o

Both my Dtac are on roaming now. :D

hellothis555
29-04-2022, 08:56 PM
Do we still need to buy insurance when travel to Thai ? If so where to buy insurance

Yes, need travel insurance.... buy from any insurance company in SG or TH which offers the premium.

lonelysg
30-04-2022, 12:18 PM
Any logbang to buy travel insurance … can provide link as well

lancer13
30-04-2022, 01:18 PM
Bought from AXA, recommended by Thai Embassy also. Got my Thai pass approved using it too. Surprised that the new Thai pass approval took less than 36hrs

lonelysg
30-04-2022, 02:24 PM
How much you pay for it

lancer13
30-04-2022, 03:25 PM
How much you pay for it

40 for 20k coverage. Their cheaper version can cover 10k iirc. Just check their policy before buying. New Thai pass only need 10k insurance cover

lonelysg
30-04-2022, 03:43 PM
40 for 20k coverage. Their cheaper version can cover 10k iirc. Just check their policy before buying. New Thai pass only need 10k insurance cover

Hi I can’t find the link … where is it

lancer13
30-04-2022, 09:08 PM
Just go Google axa travel insurance

lonelysg
01-05-2022, 04:12 PM
I intend to travel by scoot n found out under scoot AXA provide insurance as well so which AXA insurance found at scoot website is enough for the requirements to travel to Thailand?

Bry_n
01-05-2022, 05:47 PM
I intend to travel by scoot n found out under scoot AXA provide insurance as well so which AXA insurance found at scoot website is enough for the requirements to travel to Thailand?

I also had the same dilemma back then..The thing with buying your own insuranceis that you need to go through all the fine print to check that it meets requirements..Also, some of the policy wordings may not be as clear.. Personallyi prefer to save the hassle and just buy from those recommended on the Thaipass application website

lonelysg
02-05-2022, 06:22 PM
I gg there abt 7 day AXA insurance Quote me 1500bhat anywhere can get cheaper than that

oreochcolate
02-05-2022, 09:43 PM
I gg there abt 7 day AXA insurance Quote me 1500bhat anywhere can get cheaper than that
MSIG 15 days (minimum period that you have to apply for) 1100 Baht

https://www.msig-thai.com/asq/inboundta

addict999
02-05-2022, 11:49 PM
MSIG 15 days (minimum period that you have to apply for) 1100 Baht

https://www.msig-thai.com/asq/inboundta

Fwd and Starr is only 20 buck..kena carrot bro

fallen11
03-05-2022, 12:37 AM
i bought singlife travel insurance annual plan.
can use to enter thailand?
been travelling every fortnight. Make my insurance worth.:D

oreochcolate
03-05-2022, 09:19 AM
Fwd and Starr is only 20 buck..kena carrot bro
Ya, but nevermind la. Probably the last time buying C19 insurance.

hellothis555
03-05-2022, 11:54 PM
i bought singlife travel insurance annual plan.
can use to enter thailand?
been travelling every fortnight. Make my insurance worth.:D

If they include "covid"... most normal travel insurances do not cover "covid". My credit card provides travel insurance of 1m but unfortunately no covers covid.

fallen11
03-05-2022, 11:56 PM
If they include "covid"... most normal travel insurances do not cover "covid". My credit card provides travel insurance of 1m but unfortunately no covers covid.

ya singlife covers covid now.
amazingly is the price is unchanged!

kakilima6811
06-05-2022, 10:35 PM
I will go Bangkok next month . Working trip .

hellothis555
07-05-2022, 01:26 PM
I will go Bangkok next month . Working trip .

ok and?? :D

appleorange
07-05-2022, 07:50 PM
I am going on June, do I still need Thailand pass and insurance?

hellothis555
07-05-2022, 10:03 PM

Current yes.... June, only Thai govt knows....

sex hunter
08-05-2022, 10:59 AM

The latest news for June Thailand pass will be stripoff for Thai only not for foreigner

appleorange
09-05-2022, 01:04 PM
The latest news for June Thailand pass will be stripoff for Thai only not for foreigner

Thank You bro

lonelysg
09-05-2022, 08:47 PM
hi i already book ticket to go bkk in june ..let say thailand strip off tp must i still buy insurance if so i just go online buy insurance than how i presented it to them ?

RotiPrata Man
10-05-2022, 01:15 AM
My trip 23 May. So what do I need to do?

lonelysg
02-06-2022, 12:14 AM
When I sign up for Tp at the end they ask me to make a completed payment abt 2000 bhat … why is there a need to do so I thought I already buy insurance from other company n fill up tp will do ?

atoll
02-06-2022, 08:51 AM
When I sign up for Tp at the end they ask me to make a completed payment abt 2000 bhat … why is there a need to do so I thought I already buy insurance from other company n fill up tp will do ?

There is no requirement to make any payment. You just need to upload your vaccination cert, passport, and insurance. Cert and insurance can be pdf file now. Approval can be as fast as within the hour now.

If the website you went to is asking for payment, it may be a scam website. Suggest you go via embassy website for the link or verify the right link.

Chok dee na!

Rdaytona
02-06-2022, 11:18 AM

https://tp.consular.go.th/

Above link is where I apply for my TP... hope you got the link correct ya... :o:o

NatNap
02-06-2022, 02:32 PM

hope you exited before paying.

i applied for thai pass for 3 trips already, didn’t pay a single cent for the pass at all.

sex crusader
05-06-2022, 12:24 PM
Paiseh asking a noob Question. Any bro can recommend SIM card for 6 days in bkk? Kum sia! :p

hellothis555
05-06-2022, 02:13 PM
Paiseh asking a noob Question. Any bro can recommend SIM card for 6 days in bkk? Kum sia! :p

Depends on what u using for. TRUE, DTAC, AIS are the same. Just go to their websites and check out which package suitable for u.

Some will say AIS is the best but I have been using DTAC for 10 yrs and traveled to provinces with no problem on connection. I think better than those in SG. :D

NatNap
05-06-2022, 09:25 PM

i always use this esim from Airalo.

8 days unlimited data at usd9.90 for Thailand

pm you my referral code so you can get usd3 off

convenient for me as i don’t think to change sim card.. make sure your phone supports esim though.

Hanster
12-06-2022, 12:52 PM
Tiagong there is a high chance that TP will not be required next month! My trip is in late August. Side note, anyone stayed in pullman Bangkok before, the one right across T21. Just wanna know whether it is girl friendly. Thanks.

nirvana123
12-06-2022, 06:07 PM
Tiagong there is a high chance that TP will not be required next month! My trip is in late August. Side note, anyone stayed in pullman Bangkok before, the one right across T21. Just wanna know whether it is girl friendly. Thanks.

Before it was rebranded to Pullman, it was Grand Millenium and I stayed in it, it was GF then...I should think nothing has changed but cannot vouch cos had not stay there since it was rebranded.

sex hunter
13-06-2022, 04:19 PM
i can recommend all in one service wif facial,cut nail manicure dig ear massage all in one for 600bath @90min.

LongHai
13-06-2022, 06:59 PM
i can recommend all in one service wif facial,cut nail manicure dig ear massage all in one for 600bath @90min.

Bro can share ? Is it nearby Sukhumvit Korea street ? 👍👍

dictorate
14-06-2022, 12:01 AM

Hey bro, it’s girl friendly, although at times will ask girl to register. That’s if you coming back late night. Also another thing, Pullman standards have dropped lately, as it just reopened (closure due to covid) they are seriously understaffed. Been reading many checkin delays and cleaning of room is very minimal. Till the point someone had to go downstairs just to get change of towels. Just a word of caution, but since you’re staying in august, hopefully things might already improve by then. But so far as of now the last 2 months still shitty, just read up on trip advisor. Initially I was going to stay there in May, cause it was my normal go to hotel when I travel to bkk for work. But I changed hotels in the end, didn’t want dirty rooms and no cleaning. Just word of caution.

Hanster
14-06-2022, 01:12 PM
Before it was rebranded to Pullman, it was Grand Millenium and I stayed in it, it was GF then...I should think nothing has changed but cannot vouch cos had not stay there since it was rebranded.

Hey bro, it’s girl friendly, although at times will ask girl to register. That’s if you coming back late night. Also another thing, Pullman standards have dropped lately, as it just reopened (closure due to covid) they are seriously understaffed. Been reading many checkin delays and cleaning of room is very minimal. Till the point someone had to go downstairs just to get change of towels. Just a word of caution, but since you’re staying in august, hopefully things might already improve by then. But so far as of now the last 2 months still shitty, just read up on trip advisor. Initially I was going to stay there in May, cause it was my normal go to hotel when I travel to bkk for work. But I changed hotels in the end, didn’t want dirty rooms and no cleaning. Just word of caution.
Thanks for the info. Appreciate!:) hopefully by then everything is back to normal.

Siammy
15-06-2022, 12:29 AM
Hey bro, it’s girl friendly, although at times will ask girl to register. That’s if you coming back late night. Also another thing, Pullman standards have dropped lately, as it just reopened (closure due to covid) they are seriously understaffed. Been reading many checkin delays and cleaning of room is very minimal. Till the point someone had to go downstairs just to get change of towels. Just a word of caution, but since you’re staying in august, hopefully things might already improve by then. But so far as of now the last 2 months still shitty, just read up on trip advisor. Initially I was going to stay there in May, cause it was my normal go to hotel when I travel to bkk for work. But I changed hotels in the end, didn’t want dirty rooms and no cleaning. Just word of caution.The Pullman could be a fire trap. Didn't see any sprinklers in the room. Could be they were hidden.

Try the Sofitel. Their rooms have sprinklers. It's located literally next door to Thermae.

sex hunter
19-06-2022, 01:08 PM
Latest news from thai government from 1/7 TP and insurance will be stripoff but if u worry still can buy insurance is up to u its not mandatory.Mask also can remove in and outdoor its almost back to the old days.

fallen11
19-06-2022, 05:22 PM
Latest news from thai government from 1/7 TP and insurance will be stripoff but if u worry still can buy insurance is up to u its not mandatory.Mask also can remove in and outdoor its almost back to the old days.

my travelling advice is not to save that travel insurance money for a few more beers or for just another session of ST. pandemic or not.
if travel often, just buy an annual plan much more worth it

Hanster
19-06-2022, 10:54 PM
my travelling advice is not to save that travel insurance money for a few more beers or for just another session of ST. pandemic or not.
if travel often, just buy an annual plan much more worth it

Spot on bro! Travel insurance is a must la….cover also luggage damage, flight delays etc. Not that expensive also.

acmilan
19-06-2022, 11:22 PM

Woohoo. Saw this news other day

Don't mind Thailand Pass, insurance, mask. Most important entertainnment closing time must extend to 2am. cos pubbing clubbing in BKK must until late more more fun :D
Only thing not clear (which different media report different) is closing time.
According to this, CCSA spokeman say closing time remain midnight but they are rushing to extend to 2am from 1 July so for now not confirm will extend to 2am. All these lifting of restrictions MUST be gazetted by govt for it to be official which should be sometime next week. So next week will know whether closing time confirm extend 2am
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2328693/more-entry-barriers-lifted
Anyway am booking flight to BKK first week July cannot tahan already. My last trip was Feb2020 just before covid-19 so already almost 2.5 years hungry never "eat" pad krapow. :D:D

sex hunter
20-06-2022, 12:47 AM
Woohoo. Saw this news other day

Don't mind Thailand Pass, insurance, mask. Most important entertainnment closing time must extend to 2am. cos pubbing clubbing in BKK must until late more more fun :D
Only thing not clear (which different media report different) is closing time.
According to this, CCSA spokeman say closing time remain midnight but they are rushing to extend to 2am from 1 July so for now not confirm will extend to 2am. All these lifting of restrictions MUST be gazetted by govt for it to be official which should be sometime next week. So next week will know whether closing time confirm extend 2am
https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand/general/2328693/more-entry-barriers-lifted
Anyway am booking flight to BKK first week July cannot tahan already. My last trip was Feb2020 just before covid-19 so already almost 2.5 years hungry never "eat" pad krapow. :D:D
Enjoy bro yr holiday in july must change enough thai bath to fullfill yr enjoyment

Hurhurrahrah
26-06-2022, 08:33 PM
Anybody has any idea if Thailand fully vaccinated is 2 or 3 doses of vaccines?

Say if only 2 doses of vaccines and the 2nd shot is already more than 6 months ago, does that mean cannot be treated as fully vaccinated?

Thanks in advance for any info.

lookingaround
27-06-2022, 09:49 AM
Anybody has any idea if Thailand fully vaccinated is 2 or 3 doses of vaccines?

Say if only 2 doses of vaccines and the 2nd shot is already more than 6 months ago, does that mean cannot be treated as fully vaccinated?

Thanks in advance for any info.

My understanding is 3 doses completed! Anyway, cum July even non vaccinated traveler are allowed to enter by taking rtk at the airport . That’s what I read. Maybe some other experienced bro can input further comments.

Hurhurrahrah
28-06-2022, 07:21 AM
My understanding is 3 doses completed! Anyway, cum July even non vaccinated traveler are allowed to enter by taking rtk at the airport . That’s what I read. Maybe some other experienced bro can input further comments.

I see, thanks.
Because my booster going to be over 6 months ago soon, so kind of worried since I saw some people saying last shot must be within 6 months.

yandaomilkman
07-07-2022, 04:10 PM
i am only vaccinated twice no booster shot am i still classified as vacinated ?

pinkniprunner
08-07-2022, 02:16 PM

would like to know about this too, as planning trips for my parents

Naka_Timo
08-07-2022, 08:52 PM
Every was smooth at fast in the immigration clearance in BKK. See alot of malaysian and singapore travelling during those period. Good that not much ah tiong around.

yandaomilkman
11-07-2022, 05:25 PM
Every was smooth at fast in the immigration clearance in BKK. See alot of malaysian and singapore travelling during those period. Good that not much ah tiong around.

they like locusts cmoe in swarm and destroy the place lol

Naka_Timo
12-07-2022, 08:49 AM
they like locusts cmoe in swarm and destroy the place lol

Yes agreed and they will treat the place like their home. Talk very loud and shout here and there and take one stack of money out to action.

kayakracer
13-07-2022, 03:55 PM

interesting and useful question and i am vaccinated only twice as well.

yandaomilkman
13-07-2022, 04:06 PM
Yes agreed and they will treat the place like their home. Talk very loud and shout here and there and take one stack of money out to action.

noise and money not so bad, its they destroy the environment... so many nice places become dirty and destroyed

JiraJira
18-07-2022, 04:11 PM
noise and money not so bad, its they destroy the environment... so many nice places become dirty and destroyed

the prc tsk tsk tsk

Sanphat
20-07-2022, 04:16 PM
interesting and useful question and i am vaccinated only twice as well.

no firm info now, but i believe 2 shots with vaccine cert should be enough already

Greenday2018
20-07-2022, 04:46 PM
anyone knows whats the requirement now going to bkk? still need to apply for Thailand pass? and what insurance is recommended to buy in singapore before going there? thanks

sex hunter
21-07-2022, 05:06 PM
anyone knows whats the requirement now going to bkk? still need to apply for Thailand pass? and what insurance is recommended to buy in singapore before going there? thanks

just bring yrself wif passport and vaccine cert and there u go

yandaomilkman
24-07-2022, 05:17 PM
just bring yrself wif passport and vaccine cert and there u go

vaccine cert 2 shots enough right? i never do booster shot

sex hunter
24-07-2022, 06:10 PM
vaccine cert 2 shots enough right? i never do booster shot
2 shot vacine enough

koreanoppa
25-07-2022, 03:43 PM
2 shot vacine enough

thank you very much bro for this info. was considering the booster shot for travelling purposes but i guess no need liao

sex hunter
25-07-2022, 04:20 PM
thank you very much bro for this info. was considering the booster shot for travelling purposes but i guess no need liao

If take booster shot also gd for yrself

nasikangkang
25-07-2022, 04:25 PM

what if we are naturally stronger immunity? when restrictions were slowly letting up early this year, i was working around colleagues with close proximity and a total of 5 of them were down with covid, my gf whom i cohabit with sleep together everyday she got covid, and from then until now i still did not even get symptoms.

Kiteguru
25-07-2022, 04:38 PM

Only 2 shots your vaccinated status will expire.

sex hunter
25-07-2022, 05:02 PM
what if we are naturally stronger immunity? when restrictions were slowly letting up early this year, i was working around colleagues with close proximity and a total of 5 of them were down with covid, my gf whom i cohabit with sleep together everyday she got covid, and from then until now i still did not even get symptoms.

I had read some information about Covid that tats a low percentage of people tat have tis immunity to against Covid even in close contact maybe u are one of them who knows.

koreanoppa
25-07-2022, 05:12 PM

but after booster shot we still need to continue shots? or after booster shot we strong against the virus already?

sex hunter
25-07-2022, 06:15 PM
but after booster shot we still need to continue shots? or after booster shot we strong against the virus already?

Can’t answer this question anyway maybe I will take my 2nd booster on nov

fallen11
25-07-2022, 08:31 PM

from my experiences
close contacts less than 50% chance will get it
my parents each got it on different periods. And both times non of the other household contacts got it either.
my colleagues households as well, almost none of them got it from close contacts within the household. Each of them tooks turns to get infected during different periods of time.
Eventually i got it in thailand omg....:(

koreanoppa
06-08-2022, 11:19 AM
Can’t answer this question anyway maybe I will take my 2nd booster on nov

yup i guess still need more research and progress on the vaccine for covid

nasikangkang
12-08-2022, 10:46 AM
from my experiences
close contacts less than 50% chance will get it
my parents each got it on different periods. And both times non of the other household contacts got it either.
my colleagues households as well, almost none of them got it from close contacts within the household. Each of them tooks turns to get infected during different periods of time.
Eventually i got it in thailand omg....:(

i understand the possiblity of getting it at different times. but as for me personally like... chances to high, around so many people but erm still ok.

nasikangkang
12-08-2022, 10:48 AM
I had read some information about Covid that tats a low percentage of people tat have tis immunity to against Covid even in close contact maybe u are one of them who knows.

if i am then i damn lucky haha

Citizens
24-08-2022, 02:37 AM
Going to BKK in a couple of weeks time.
Need some clarification from bros who had recently visited BKK.
I was under the impression that LOS is given the all clear for visitors going there and no longer require quarantine or vaccination certificates.
I had booked my flight tickets on Scoot and flying out from Changi to BKK. And then I received email asking me to go for pre-flight covid19 testing 3 days before boarding my flight.
Why does Scoot has this requirement? I thought since Thailand no longer require testing to enter so we no longer need to have vaccination cert rite?
Can any recent traveller to BKK share their experience?
TQ

lancer13
24-08-2022, 10:45 AM
I was under the impression that LOS is given the all clear for visitors going there and no longer require quarantine or vaccination certificates.
I had booked my flight tickets on Scoot and flying out from Changi to BKK. And then I received email asking me to go for pre-flight covid19 testing 3 days before boarding my flight.
Why does Scoot has this requirement? I thought since Thailand no longer require testing to enter so we no longer need to have vaccination cert rite?
TQ

Shld be airline requirement for non vaccinated to have COVID negative test. Thai immigration wise they don't really care liao.

Otaman
24-08-2022, 01:49 PM
TQ

My recent trip to LOS no need to show any test result at Suba airport. But SIA require me to have pre-departure negative test result prior to checkin both ways. Test done at Raffles Medical @ $112/= at RCC.
Return trip test was arranged by hotel at nearby clinic @ 2800 baht.
This is not a Thailand requirement but requirement imposed by the airline. On hindsight I should have travelled by another airline as I understand not all airlines have this requirement.

sex hunter
24-08-2022, 07:22 PM
Shld be airline requirement for non vaccinated to have COVID negative test. Thai immigration wise they don't really care liao.

As long as I know vaccination cert is a must to travel to any country I came back fr bangkok at beginning of may and tat time still need insurance 10k.If u use iPhone just upload to yr wallet tats simple ,I went batam also just show them the vaccine cert fr my wallet.

lancer13
24-08-2022, 07:29 PM
As long as I know vaccination cert is a must to travel to any country I came back fr bangkok at beginning of may and tat time still need insurance 10k.If u use iPhone just upload to yr wallet tats simple ,I went batam also just show them the vaccine cert fr my wallet.

Nah went in July, they don't even check for anything at the airports, both Changi and BKK. Can just bring pdf vac cert if want to play safe. The other bro more concerned about PCR for non vac

Otaman
24-08-2022, 10:23 PM
There is a difference between vaccination cert and PCR testing.. dun be confused between these 2.
The airlines are not asking for your vaccination certs but for your PCR test results. You need to test negative to be able to board their planes. So its not whether you are vaccinated or not vaccinated.... but whether you are covid19 +ve or -ve.

owlette
25-08-2022, 11:50 AM
seems like the response and experiences from bros very different leh. some say need pcr some say dont need. some say need show cert some say dont need.

seems like its airline dependent? i flying next week on scoot, wonder if any bros have experience whether need to pcr/prepare cert.

i have a friend frequently flying to thailand for work using SQ since borders open. he say he was never asked to show vac cert since april

Ninja_Assassin
25-08-2022, 12:09 PM
I contacted the Thai embassy in SG with some queries.
The spokeswoman replied no need for any testing certificate if I am fully vaccinated to enter Thailand. Just show my vaccination status to their immigration can oredi.

But for boarding of airplanes.... she say it is up to the airline policy. Some require covid19 negative test others dun need to test. She say to check with the airlines on their policy requirements.

lancer13
25-08-2022, 03:49 PM
seems like the response and experiences from bros very different leh. some say need pcr some say dont need. some say need show cert some say dont need.

seems like its airline dependent? i flying next week on scoot, wonder if any bros have experience whether need to pcr/prepare cert.

i have a friend frequently flying to thailand for work using SQ since borders open. he say he was never asked to show vac cert since april

When in doubt just check airline faq. Most will have conditions to fly. As for scoot, which I just took last month, no checking for vac cert in sg and no more immigration card to fill also. Returning flight to sg also no checks, just need to remember to do sg arrival (which u can still do very fast before scanning passport on arrival). All in all, I would say it's pretty much the same as pre covid for vaccinated ppl.

Citizens
26-08-2022, 10:58 AM
When in doubt just check airline faq. Most will have conditions to fly. As for scoot, which I just took last month, no checking for vac cert in sg and no more immigration card to fill also. Returning flight to sg also no checks, just need to remember to do sg arrival (which u can still do very fast before scanning passport on arrival). All in all, I would say it's pretty much the same as pre covid for vaccinated ppl.

For your flights on Scoot...... there's no need for vac cert noted.
How about pre-departure covid19 PCR testing?
I received email & link to book appt for pre-departure covid19 testing..... will not do if it is not compulsory.

owlette
26-08-2022, 11:54 AM
I received email & link to book appt for pre-departure covid19 testing..... will not do if it is not compulsory.

Actually i went to see the FAQ for scoot. mention dont need to do pre-departure PCR before flying if you're vaccinated leh.

Bro Citizens, are you vaccinated? if so its weird to receive the email to book leh cause doesn't tally to the faq.

Thanks to other bros that responded to my queries as well

lancer13
26-08-2022, 01:46 PM

Vaccinated = no test. Think will only get email if u say ure not vaccinated

titts82002
08-05-2023, 11:11 AM
Bros,

Thanks

Hi bro,
You never shared your FR
:)