PDA

View Full Version : The Four Beauty

Ethan Hunt
31-05-2008, 11:28 AM
Shirley, the school flower in my sec school day. Standing 162, weight 48kg, 32b-24-33 (all this stats I know later) she use to have a bf , call him ash. The are the heavenly couple in our school, gals are crazy with ash and guys r with Shirley. Both are from the badminton club in my school.

With straight long silky hair, big round sparkling eyes, also come with smooth silky white skin, her smiles also come with dimple. Everywhere she goes she will attract guys. As she is one year my senior so I did not get any chance to know here till one day.

When I was taking my O level I was studying in CC study room, during the 80s I think it is very popular. I saw this beauty taking to one of my frenz. When I walk near than I notice is Shirley….”ho say liao, can know her” in my heart I was happy, my big bust gal frenz, introduce us and we sat down and study. Shall not go thru into too much detail… she was weak in E math while I was good in it, so we always arrange to meet in CC and study together.

One day I was playing table tennis with frenz, I saw her pack her bag and was standing there waiting for me. “ Mark, wanna go “pa sa ma lam” with me?” “ hmmm, ok” I say… that was when things all happened…..

yashirob
01-06-2008, 01:48 AM
upppp for u... :p

(WhoDaresWin)
01-06-2008, 03:11 AM
Wat's Happen Next?

joew2005
01-06-2008, 08:11 AM
bro,yr thread is called "The Four Beauty".
so beside tis Shirley,where does the other 3 remaining beauty comes in2 the pix??:p

Ethan Hunt
01-06-2008, 09:54 AM
so beside tis Shirley,where does the other 3 remaining beauty comes in2 the pix??:p

There will be here soon bro stay tune!

Ethan Hunt
01-06-2008, 09:55 AM
So we walk towards the bus stop and took a bus to the “pa sa ma lam” inside the bus we were very quite she is staring outside the window deep in her thought. To break the ice, I say “ r u thinking of him?” tears come down from her eyes. From sources, he ditch her for some other gal. “sorry if I say something to hurt u” “no not ur fault” she reply sadly “ I wont do tat to u if I am ur bf ”
“who wan to be ur gf?” she say sternly… inside my heart was cold “damn it I ruin it” before I could sigh.. .”hee” she laugh. “ mai tu liao… I quickly grap her soft hand I say” since the first day I see u I wan u to be mine forever” she look deeply in my eye. “ wei, go down lah, I reach inter change liao all go down liao u 2 wanna go where?” knn bus uncle spoil it… quickly we get down of the bus and proceed to “ pa sa ma lam”

“I need to change first wanna come up my house?” “err….” As this is the first time gal as me go her house I don’t know how to react. “ siao, u scare I eat u?” actually I wanna eat u.. inside my heart say. “who scare, go lor” so we proceed to her house.

waiwaiz
01-06-2008, 07:46 PM
Mai puncture lay...............:)

pinpin
01-06-2008, 08:45 PM
so beside tis Shirley,where does the other 3 remaining beauty comes in2 the pix??

Maybe they will be joining in later. :)

joew2005
02-06-2008, 06:10 AM
Maybe they will be joining in later. :)

Perhaps............
perhaps.............

Ethan Hunt
02-06-2008, 12:45 PM
It was a nicely done 4 room hdb, “ u wait here I go change” she say so she proceed to her room. I follow closely and when reach her room. “ hey wat u trying to do? U come in how I change?” “ lets change together” suddenly don’t know where I got the guts, I hold both her hand tightly and pull her close to me. Her sweet nice scent was flowing into my nose. “ u smell so nice, I wish I can smell it forever” suddenly she just close her eye. Fuck wat should I do at my age I was very naïve. Suddenly I remember some cat 3 movie I watch with my frenz, without much thinking I plunge my mouth into her mouth and damn it was my first kiss and I was kissing my school flower am I dreaming?? Our lips lock and I fell her tongue trying to come into my mouth and her lips was so soft and sweet. I open my mouth and my tongue also finds my way into her mouth and some tongue was fighting. Her soft breast was touching my chest and I hug her tight and we were soon stumbling towards her bed.

Ethan Hunt
02-06-2008, 12:48 PM
I push her down to her bed and I was still kissing her and my hand soon from hugging her slowly move to her waist and than to her stomach and was soon cupping her soft breast with her clothes on. My hand was squeezing her breast from her base and she give out a soft moan… sexy! I become bolder and slide my hand in from under her t shirt. Her skin was silky soft and my hand move to her back and tries to unbra her. Her hand slowly move down towards my short and was touching my bro who is now standing up tall! “hmm.. u r so naughty” she say cheekily.

“wat to do I cannot control” before I could finish, my short was down with my under wear with my bro standing mari kita infront of her. “ahh..song” was wat I could say as she was now sucking my bro. seeing a syt sucking ur bro was so uncontrollable. ‘ohhh’ I say. ‘eeeee’ she complain as this is the first bbbj I get I shoot out very fast.

Ethan Hunt
02-06-2008, 01:15 PM
pardon for my poor narration hope bro here like it. The rest of the beauty will be here soon. This is how shirley look like.

http://i32.tinypic.com/34fxog9.jpg

jedycity
02-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Camp here for more...:D

suaveguy28
02-06-2008, 01:27 PM
Nice story bro. Camping liao.:D

JweeJwee
02-06-2008, 02:52 PM
This 4 beauties sounds interesting, do continue bro

cumshot4u
03-06-2008, 10:25 PM
pardon for my poor narration hope bro here like it. The rest of the beauty will be here soon. This is how shirley look like.

http://i32.tinypic.com/34fxog9.jpg

Nice pic but how come got an internet address at the bottom left hand corner? http://www.girlz-high.com:confused:

Are u suffering from some kind of hallucination?:D

Nice try bro.

joew2005
04-06-2008, 05:33 AM
so when u continuing with yr story??
when would the other 3 gals come in2 the picture??
they tag team u izzit??:rolleyes:

Ethan Hunt
05-06-2008, 09:48 AM
sorry for delay due to work... continue

Quickly she went to wash her mouth while I was there fucking myself… knn so fast come out for fuck… if not I will have my first sex with school flower. Also I don’t know wat she will think after my CIM wat if she angry with me. I proceed to wear my pant and sit on her bed waiting for her to come back.
Suddenly I hear her calling me “hey can help me bring my towel? It is on the third drawer inside my wardrobe” quickly I proceed and pull out the drawer “ sibei swee….” Infront of me is all her bra and pantis… mostly g-string with red and black color I like! Could not control I pick up one and smell … “hey wat take u so long?” fuck almost forget pick up one tower and rush towards her. While I pass her towel from outside the door, she grips my hand and pulls me in!!!

Nice body, beautiful face… nice B cup with pink nips, soft white skin like “Tou Fu” slim slender leg with well trim pink pussy. I just stare with my jaw drop and cant utter a word.” U don’t like wat u see?” “ no… no… i…” simply don’t know wat to say. Without warning she plunge another tongue fight with me. But now wat my hand feel is wat I get. From her back my hand slide down to her waist and than her nice firm butt, I cant help but to squeeze it and she give a soft moan. Slowly I move from her butt to the front while I continue to move my mouth to attack her ears and give it a small bite. Slowly I lick down towards her neck and soon I was licking her nice B cup like a new born baby. Sucking and licking her pink nipple make her moan more and holding me tighter. My hand at the same time moves down south and was soon fingering her pussy. She moan louder and louder as my finger move in and out, “pls I cant … ahhh…don’t….” her head start to arch back and she is biting her lips hard.

Ethan Hunt
05-06-2008, 09:49 AM
Maybe is human nature, without second thought I stuck my bro into her pussy ….”ahh,mark…u…..” I started to pump … in and out harder and harder… don’t know is the water from tape or our sweat… we are really drench. “mark … don’t …. Stop” “ok… but I cant hold long” I continue pumping like no tomorrow for another few minutes…” ar… I ….cant hold on….” My full load was shoot into her, while she shivered uncontrollably and holding me tight, the feeling of her breast pressing against my chest was so … song, feel like holding on to her forever.

Hope bro like my story i know i cant write well...cheers. If bro dont like i will stop my story.:)

Ethan Hunt
05-06-2008, 09:51 AM
Nice pic but how come got an internet address at the bottom left hand corner? http://www.girlz-high.com:confused:

Are u suffering from some kind of hallucination?:D

Nice try bro.

sorry wat i try to say is shirley look something like her of cause not her lah. thanks for clarify.

Chamsiong
05-06-2008, 09:52 AM
nice story hope can continue

Ethan Hunt
07-06-2008, 08:58 AM
“Quick washes up and goes out if not later my parents come back.” “oh ya” I almost forget after my first sensual sexual experience tat we are still in the toilet. Quickly we dress up and got out of her house. Nothing much tat day after we go “pa sa mah lam”. Just hold hand and chit chat like lover.

When I send her to her door step suddenly she say to me with the CFM look, “wanna come into my room?” Knn how to tahan immediately my bro stand in full attention. “but ur parent at home rite?” I say. “Walk softly they wont wake up so easily unless I shout too loud.” At this point her hand was touching my crouch area. No choice I have to follow her into her room as my bro is commanding me to.
Once she closes her door I french her like no tomorrow our tongue engages in a full battle. My hand move down to her waist and pull her t-shirt up, while she try her best to pull my pant down. Soon we find our clothes lying on the floor and our bare body brushing each another can feel her soft breast which make my bro pushing up stronger, my hand move down and I start to finger her. Feeling her moist pussy, my finger start to slide in feeling slight resistant as it was tight.
“Dear gentle abit pain” she say. “Sorry.. ok lie down” she obey and lie naked on her bed. I start to lick her pussy lips. She moan and grip the bedsheet, I start to lick inner and inner, my finger push the lips aside and I can see a pinkish hole which I push my tongue in , she grasp her pillow and bite with her mouth trying hard to control her moan. All her reaction makes me hornier. I lick her pussy from left to right in and out soon, something ooze out from her pussy sometime I saw her twist and turn uncontrollable on her bed. I lick it dry, at the same time position my dick and push it go in so much easier.

“Dear …. Pls…. don’t….” she mumble and I keep pumping and pumping that is the only think I know at the point…..both of us sweat and she keep biting her pillow hard and scratch my back while hugging me….soon….we both collapse. Panting and catching breath. We hug each other and sleep. I sneak out of her house after 1 hr before I got caught.

After which we will like have sex 1 or 2 times a week at her house when her parents not around.

Ethan Hunt
07-06-2008, 09:12 AM
End of my first beauty .. next will be Isabelle second beauty. Sorry for the slow update due to work.

PuChai
08-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Waiting for Isabelle to appear. :)

I_Love_Belle
09-06-2008, 10:14 AM
nice story camping for more.

Ethan Hunt
09-06-2008, 10:23 AM
Isabelle

During my school holiday, I work in Yaohan in parkway parade with a few of my frenz thru my elder sis recommendation. We are in different department. I work in bed linen department and my frenz work in frozen department or trolley boy who collect all the trolley from car park back to the store.

One day I saw a new cashier at the counter near to my department, shoulder length, wearing a spectacle, nothing special with her face as I can see. As a gentle man I walk up and say hi and introduce myself. When I go near I could smell a nice “poison” perfume scent, although she is dress in uniform could see her figure quite cool.

She stands a height of 162cm, weight agah 48kg. Not slim nor fat….bah bah type, got a full figure like 34-25-35, match together with smooth skin abit tan no fair. She got quite a hairy hand but the hair is that soft silky type.

But as she is not a looking I just as a gentle man say hi to her. She is also shy shy type so nothing much after the first hi. I just continue my working and my Shirley. Till one day.. I saw a gorgeous sexy lady standing at my work place chatting with one of the sales guy there. Bare back mini black dress with 3 inch high heel plus long straight silky hair from her back can kill siah....:eek:

la head
09-06-2008, 10:43 AM
just wanna ask, so u just happen to bonk so many simultaneously or did ur relationship with the first and moved on to isabella?

Ethan Hunt
11-06-2008, 08:33 AM
just wanna ask, so u just happen to bonk so many simultaneously or did ur relationship with the first and moved on to isabella?

continue to read and u will know

Ethan Hunt
11-06-2008, 08:35 AM
Slowly I walk up and to my surprise is Isabelle!!! Never did I know she has the look and body to kill. Now not wearing any spec, u can see her sparkling eye with her long eye lashes. Her rosy cheek with her dimple when she smile is so lovely. Cant really describe her look but something like gigi lai. WTF how can I miss such a gem, I blame myself for being an ass hole. From than on I understand a gal can change so much after makeup.

“Hi wow u r gorgeous today.” I walk over and say, “only today?” she reply. Fuck I feel like a cock stuck inside my mouth… unsure how to reply. “wanna join me tonite to zouk? I know u work morning. See u at 9pm” I haven’t got time to reply she walk off liao.

Ethan Hunt
11-06-2008, 08:36 AM
Quickly call Shirley and told her I work OT tonite and so prepare myself for meeting her. Nothing much during work and when meet her saw her with a group of frenz mainly gal all quite chio so we drink and dance on dance floor.

She really can dance! Dancing so sexily, swaying her body moving her hip most of the guy there were staring at her. Causing some of the quarrel with their gf no joke. Suddenly one guy move closer and closer to her, acting unintentionally using his backside and brush her hip. She try to ignore but then tat guy just continue and after that he use his hand to touch her breast.

I could not control but to confront the guy and fight broke out after some tussle, than came the bouncer and brought both of us out and isabelle follow me. Sitting outing and wiping my blood from my mouth and nose fuck why act hero, I ask myself.

“r u ok?” she ask gently “ should be fine, u can join ur frenz inside, I will go back myself later.” “but is because of me that u got hit I should take care of u” she say. “Neh is a guy job to protect lady, am fine don’t worry” I say with a smile.

Suddenly she hug me and broke into tears… she hug me so tight that her soft breast is touching my chest and causing “mari kita”

ken1l33
11-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Can't wait to read on what Isabella has in store for you, Bro Ethan, as she wants to reward you being a man.

Moral is be confident in front women and you will be rewarded handsomely.

sb_ds
11-06-2008, 04:04 PM
Lucky guy, you get all 4:confused:

ccl69
20-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Great stories...:)

Swordsman
20-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Eh... got more stories to come bro? :confused: