PDA

View Full Version : shower together

bryanlailai
28-01-2022, 09:39 AM
anyone know got such service still avail?
Used to be part of the experience. Now is rare

luxury88
28-01-2022, 09:46 AM
anyone know got such service still avail?
Used to be part of the experience. Now is rare
Still very common...

bryanlailai
28-01-2022, 10:08 AM
usually nowadays are those small portable cubicle in mp, so unlikely. Sgl usually alone.

bondage
28-01-2022, 11:41 AM
Sometimes even if stated, it's not done. Don't try to ask or insist.

So whether stated or not, the opportunity is dependent on mood n chemistry.

Generally, some do not like this private space to be shared. It's not a presumed service. Some when peeing on the toilet bowl do so with a towel blocking the view. Sometimes, she could shave her pussy in front of you, that means she's comfortable with you.

My point is don't be presumptuous unless the comfort and trust level is high. If she invites you, then just be nice about it. Or if you can prompt her for dynamic specials therein. Need to have mutual horny levels unless time is up. No need to appear to be desperate.

The above cannot appear in MR or FR. Likely between you and her.

Same concept as YMMV.

Just my views. Peace.

candeo_88
28-01-2022, 12:02 PM
Still common when the "shower" area is big enough...Otherwise how do you expect a 60, 70 or 80kg guy squeeze into a portable "shower" with a 40-50 kg gal??? More like squeezing into a sardine can...

Unless its those home based, hotel or proper spa type where there is a proper bathroom....and action starts when in there...

:D:cool:

soundworks
28-01-2022, 01:52 PM
So far i only got it when i went to geylang Cat150 then go this service. Massage so far never got it.

bryanlailai
28-01-2022, 01:52 PM
can't wait for viet n Thai to open up and visit. Svcs really up another level

Peacekeeping
28-01-2022, 01:58 PM

Generally, some do not like this private space to be shared. It's not a presumed service. Some when peeing on the toilet bowl do so with a towel blocking the view. Sometimes, she could shave her pussy in front of you, that means she's comfortable with you.

My point is don't be presumptuous unless the comfort and trust level is high. If she invites you, then just be nice about it. Or if you can prompt her for dynamic specials therein. Need to have mutual horny levels unless time is up. No need to appear to be desperate.

The above cannot appear in MR or FR. Likely between you and her.

Same concept as YMMV.

Just my views. Peace.

It’s a matter of hygiene. If she is sweaty I will ask her to shower. Come out play must protect ourselves.

CheongingEdge
28-01-2022, 03:14 PM

If it's not a "definitely will provide service" then they should not state it. Saying depends on mood and chemistry means that it should not be stated in the first place.

I don't see them not in mood or need chemistry to take your money. Things not stated and depends on chemistry are "bonuses" but stating something then not providing it is simply cheating.

Too bad too many "nice gentleman" here. No wonder some of my regular MLs in the past all so happy. There is even one ML whom another guy buy her hours for a full day to go out, she just go out with him and have lunch then complain headache etc. The guy just sent her home to rest, and she msged me later that evening if want to go hotel. Ended up bonking her in hotel and that guy can still send msg to ask her if she's feeling better and she only replied her when I'm sending her back after our action that she just woke up after taking some medicine... She can really act and make her voice sound so weak, totally unlikely how she's moaning in the room. Don't know whether to laugh or cry when I saw this.

talismann
28-01-2022, 03:24 PM
If cannot find, get some friends to shower together first. Tahan a bit.

bryanlailai
28-01-2022, 03:27 PM
It's the intimacy and act of service that is shiok. Guess many bros here haven't encounter it

Willamshakspear
29-01-2022, 07:21 AM
If it's not a "definitely will provide service" then they should not state it. Saying depends on mood and chemistry means that it should not be stated in the first place.

I don't see them not in mood or need chemistry to take your money. Things not stated and depends on chemistry are "bonuses" but stating something then not providing it is simply cheating.

Too bad too many "nice gentleman" here......

I fully agree with your 1st statement. Never ever forget we ARE Singaporeans - pragmatic always - which is why we are a successful nation where none at the least goes hungry unlike our strife & confused neighbor nations.

The majority of Singaporeans have good upbringing, being sheltered & protected by forefathers who built this nation. We have no aim to cheat others but at the same time we do not want to be cheated by others. Perhaps such is due to Western & American culture we were brought up with & exposed daily.

We Sporeans worked hard for our money, & thus DO have a right to see value in return for money spent - nothing more & nothing less. If what is stated upon either verbally or written is NOT performed, then that is utter cheating.

The majority of us can only be cheated once, & then it is bye bye to the cheater. We Sporeans are not fools. For cheating businesses that relies on word of mouth or advertising, they can only make quick gain & will have to fold up the next day, as in this age of information, a brand or a name be made or broken within light speed.

For ladies working in the nightlife industry, they depend on numbers, to survive. If they think they can be supported by spendthrift rich fools, then they r the fools & will have no customers soon, as in Spore-majority are middle class. The rich are but only a few, & majority of the rich are NOT fools, as it is by savings & scrimping that they got rich.

Now, due to covid surges, the supply of ladies in this industry is low, & thus they think they have the upper hand. It's only a matter of time when they & their managers wake up to their senses, or be bankrupted, as most of Asia had now decided to 'live with endemic covid', with borders open to the hungry to earn a living - money for services rendered honestly.

As for the 2nd part of your post, all I can say is that may fellow Sporeans not be naive when entering this industry as a customer or no need to be overly suspicious. It's only entertainment, akin to watching or experience a movie in a cinema. Whatever that happens there on any particular nite, ends there that nite. The next day is a new day to refocus back to family & work, which are real & critical to one's well being & survival.

It's ok to spend money for entertainment, as money can be earned back the next day by working hard & smart, but if one loses one's mind in entertainment, it is almost impossible to gain it back, trapped forever in sweet memories which are only fantasies.

superstiffy
29-01-2022, 10:37 AM
I fully agree with your 1st statement. Never ever forget we ARE Singaporeans - pragmatic always - which is why we are a successful nation where none at the least goes hungry unlike our strife & confused neighbor nations.

The majority of Singaporeans have good upbringing, being sheltered & protected by forefathers who built this nation. We have no aim to cheat others but at the same time we do not want to be cheated by others. Perhaps such is due to Western & American culture we were brought up with & exposed daily.

We Sporeans worked hard for our money, & thus DO have a right to see value in return for money spent - nothing more & nothing less. If what is stated upon either verbally or written is NOT performed, then that is utter cheating.

The majority of us can only be cheated once, & then it is bye bye to the cheater. We Sporeans are not fools. For cheating businesses that relies on word of mouth or advertising, they can only make quick gain & will have to fold up the next day, as in this age of information, a brand or a name be made or broken within light speed.

For ladies working in the nightlife industry, they depend on numbers, to survive. If they think they can be supported by spendthrift rich fools, then they r the fools & will have no customers soon, as in Spore-majority are middle class. The rich are but only a few, & majority of the rich are NOT fools, as it is by savings & scrimping that they got rich.

Now, due to covid surges, the supply of ladies in this industry is low, & thus they think they have the upper hand. It's only a matter of time when they & their managers wake up to their senses, or be bankrupted, as most of Asia had now decided to 'live with endemic covid', with borders open to the hungry to earn a living - money for services rendered honestly.

As for the 2nd part of your post, all I can say is that may fellow Sporeans not be naive when entering this industry as a customer or no need to be overly suspicious. It's only entertainment, akin to watching or experience a movie in a cinema. Whatever that happens there on any particular nite, ends there that nite. The next day is a new day to refocus back to family & work, which are real & critical to one's well being & survival.

It's ok to spend money for entertainment, as money can be earned back the next day by working hard & smart, but if one loses one's mind in entertainment, it is almost impossible to gain it back, trapped forever in sweet memories which are only fantasies.

wah lan.. ur post at 7:21am machiam like professor give lesson about econmics + singapore history... relax la brother.. we only want to shower together with ml.. u either have lobang or no lobang... no need to spend so much time write all these kind of things... dunno u loh soh or want to hao lian u very smart... :D

candeo_88
29-01-2022, 10:40 AM
He's William Shakespear...the famous poet....:D:cool:

wah lan.. ur post at 7:21am machiam like professor give lesson about econmics + singapore history... relax la brother.. we only want to shower together with ml.. u either have lobang or no lobang... no need to spend so much time write all these kind of things... dunno u loh soh or want to hao lian u very smart... :D

BudweiserX
29-01-2022, 11:02 AM
Best massage and spa treatments in Singapore 2022
Click here G1298.com Massage Directory

superstiffy
29-01-2022, 11:42 AM

like that lagi worst... i dunno what is gd poem but what he write confirm is not poem because never say "roses are red...." :D

Willamshakspear
29-01-2022, 02:12 PM
Roses are red, violets are blue,
Some may not understand economics & history, but some do.
Even if such are disregarded, benefits of shower together are true.
Save precious water, & ultimately HYGIENE is the rule,
Critical in this Covid era, with soap & water, virus to slew,
Fresh & cleaned, pleasures await with no woe.

No offence intended or taken. Humor is often the best medicine.:D:D:D

bryanlailai
29-01-2022, 02:21 PM
Best massage and spa treatments in Singapore 2022
Click here G1298.com Massage Directory

What's up with the sudden advertisment? Lol

Any in there good with showering together?

ImBondJBond
29-01-2022, 05:21 PM
I had a Cambodian girl at race course road about 14 months ago. She was great, very pretty, 27 year old, fake boobs but overall body average, no tummy, nice hourglass figure. She let me massage her but she kept playing with my rod while I massaged her back, boobs, ass and crack :D.

Had a great session, we both had our orgasm and at the end she wanted to come shover with me: washed me well and wiped me dry... It was unexpected, very good service.

Now I regret but the reason I did not keep her contact was that she cost 50+150 (no massage) and did not want to french.

I have not checked on her since then and have not read about her in the forum she I guess she disappeared... Further, my guess is that she found a love (sugar daddy) who set her for life :p

TheTrader2359
29-01-2022, 06:36 PM

I like William shakespear:D:D

oldwabbit
29-01-2022, 07:03 PM

I have upped you Shakespeare. I enjoy your writing.

Willamshakspear
29-01-2022, 08:25 PM
I have upped you Shakespeare. I enjoy your writing.

Thank you Sir, and to the many others whom had generously given me points. I do sincerely appreciate it but it is not necessary. I am only insignificant & a nobody. It is YOU who is important that I am posting & sharing insights for.

I am not perfect, & flawed like everybody else, & learnt lessons in life,( outside of schools & work which we Sporeans excelled in), in social life that I was not ready or prepared for, & hope only hope to help others as SBF had helped many over decades, thru discernment & critical thinking, knowing between bad or good to make informed decisions in life .

Once again thanks to all, kind souls & critics alike. All the best to you all, & may we all Humanity progress mentally tougher than before & overcome any challenges ahead. Cheers! :)

Iceman1981
29-01-2022, 11:01 PM
I had a Cambodian girl at race course road about 14 months ago. She was great, very pretty, 27 year old, fake boobs but overall body average, no tummy, nice hourglass figure. She let me massage her but she kept playing with my rod while I massaged her back, boobs, ass and crack :D.

Had a great session, we both had our orgasm and at the end she wanted to come shover with me: washed me well and wiped me dry... It was unexpected, very good service.

Now I regret but the reason I did not keep her contact was that she cost 50+150 (no massage) and did not want to french.

I have not checked on her since then and have not read about her in the forum she I guess she disappeared... Further, my guess is that she found a love (sugar daddy) who set her for life :p

Bro I think you are talkng about the one near the famous abalone noodles. Agreeded on the shower part and I think she is a person who likes to be clean. Enjoyed her services, very nice figure but only thing I don't quite like is the man-made boobs. Otherwise i will continue to support her.

ImBondJBond
30-01-2022, 12:14 AM
Noodles? I am not sure... Was not looking for the restaurants :). Her name was Jasmine.

Peacekeeping
30-01-2022, 02:17 AM
I like William shakespear:D:D

Would you like to shake my spear? :D

Zendude82
30-01-2022, 10:53 AM
The extras you don't expect, are the most endearing.

my experience was at SBR. Good hard session but she followed me to the common shower without me knowing, darted in before I closed the shower door. Almost went for another round right there :p

ImBondJBond
30-01-2022, 11:16 AM

my experience was at SBR. Good hard session but she followed me to the common shower without me knowing, darted in before I closed the shower door. Almost went for another round right there :p

Haha...'The extras you don't expect, are the most endearing'
True, true.
'she followed me to the common shower'.
That's nice... That's like 1 in a 100 or even more rare nowadays. A keeper :)

pingtimeout
30-01-2022, 01:03 PM
Agree with all the bros here. Very rare these days. Best one I experience still is May from Fortune Center last time. She will shower with you before and after action. Sometimes also have action in bathroom. Miss her.

Willamshakspear
31-01-2022, 06:19 AM
The solution to reopen legal brothels may be right before our eyes.

Covid variant Omicron had been proven to be less severe than other strains, & as more had been vaccinated, Covid strains are beginning to lose its effectiveness to even harm, as recorded data had proven 99% infected do recover, most with no symptoms or only mild symptoms even with its strongest variant Delta from India where it had its best opportunity to grow, with most infected neglected or dump into rivers.

We know now how important HYGIENE is - water & soap - which effectively destroys the weak membranes of Covid virus cells on the Exterior. Thus SHOWERING before any contact will destroy any lingering cells on body surfaces.

With FULL vaccination status, while some may still be infected, the vaccines are working to destroy the virus withIN the body. The infected may still carry the virus on the exterior, but with hygiene, the virus loses much of its effectiveness.

Thus, with vaccination status & MANDATORY SHOWERING at such establishments, a customer will be protected from the virus, & further protection by no kissing or raw sexual acts without condoms.

This way will help the many millions of both locals & foreign workers in Spore on depletions of their savings thru high prices charged by the few who prey on male Human weakness for attention & affection.

Furthermore, it will help strengthen the Spore Dollar as less S$ are being exchange for foreign currency which are sent back by working girls here whom are mostly foreigners, leaving much S$ here as they have to spend the little amount here for their living costs, thus CIRCULATING S$ here for local businesses - real estate, shops, etc.

fatuncle
31-01-2022, 08:30 AM
I will go to 7 Princess. She will shower me and clean clean & swee swee.
Massage is also good.

AG8238217
31-01-2022, 08:37 AM
I only got this service in batam, after the massage you just stand in the tub and she will bath you. Some may even bath with you. Miss the good times....

sky_liner2
31-01-2022, 11:09 AM
I only got this service in batam, after the massage you just stand in the tub and she will bath you. Some may even bath with you. Miss the good times....

Same, many years back went to Raya Sayang Hotel in JB just for massage, I think the HJ cost inclusive with the entry, cos after HJ didn't ask for any fees, up to me to tip. After the deed, go shower inside the tub and she will shower you clean clean and I have another hard-on as she bent down......shiok to the max.

Easyhero
31-01-2022, 03:35 PM
Same, many years back went to Raya Sayang Hotel in JB just for massage, I think the HJ cost inclusive with the entry, cos after HJ didn't ask for any fees, up to me to tip. After the deed, go shower inside the tub and she will shower you clean clean and I have another hard-on as she bent down......shiok to the max.

A few years ago, many bros used to go blue waves in JB priced at RM188 (MLIF) or RM223 (SYT), enjoyed a session of solid massage in a big hotel room with full course. Before and after the deed, ML would shower together with you and washed your kkj.

Price included hot spa pool, movie room, full course buffet with no time limit to enjoy the facilities. Impossible to find these kind of place, price and service here :D

bryanlailai
31-01-2022, 11:32 PM
A few years ago, many bros used to go blue waves in JB priced at RM188 (MLIF) or RM223 (SYT), enjoyed a session of solid massage in a big hotel room with full course. Before and after the deed, ML would shower together with you and washed your kkj.

Price included hot spa pool, movie room, full course buffet with no time limit to enjoy the facilities. Impossible to find these kind of place, price and service here :D

yes, that was my first taste of action. cant rmb what joint in jb alr as fren bought me there.

CheongingEdge
03-02-2022, 09:08 AM

This I agree, unexpected extras is the most fun and exciting. Had a similar experience but with a FB. Our "ground rules" is that we don't force each other to do things the other party is uncomfortable with, and one of the things she's not comfortable with is COF. But one afternoon after she msged me and I rushed down to her house, she was super in heat and we frenched the moment the door close and didn't stopped until both are clothes are on the floor. Had a shower together and then she suddenly kneel down and gave me a BJ (also another thing that she only did for me once). My mind was so excited that I didn't last too long and told her I'm cumming and she took it out and aimed it as her face. Looking at that scene, I simply exploded and made a mess and getting the cum onto her hair as well.

Turns out she was watching porn before that and was very horny and decided to give COF a try. Bad thing is she don't like it (claimed it's hard to wash off and she keeps getting the feeling that some are still there even after we spent a long time in shower) and that was the last COF she allowed.

CrazyKriss
03-02-2022, 10:37 AM
Very little luck in finding ML's or FL's that will shower together, the max i have got is ML will come and pat dry you with the towel. This is best in Japan, the FL really takes time in giving you a good shower and really make sure to wipe you dry.

NiaoRenn
03-02-2022, 11:30 AM
Easy to get in the heat of things in shower and piak piak inside. Best if the girl wash your kkj, gets hard and bbbj on the spot.

sipeklong
03-02-2022, 12:23 PM
Turns out she was watching porn before that and was very horny and decided to give COF a try. Bad thing is she don't like it (claimed it's hard to wash off and she keeps getting the feeling that some are still there even after we spent a long time in shower) and that was the last COF she allowed.

Wow. At least you get the “surprise” service.
Most others may just pass you towel and point to you the shower place…

superstiffy
03-02-2022, 12:37 PM
Roses are red, violets are blue,
Some may not understand economics & history, but some do.
Even if such are disregarded, benefits of shower together are true.
Save precious water, & ultimately HYGIENE is the rule,
Critical in this Covid era, with soap & water, virus to slew,
Fresh & cleaned, pleasures await with no woe.

No offence intended or taken. Humor is often the best medicine.:D:D:D

swee la... sibei power

but too chim for me liao.. :D

bonk69
03-02-2022, 12:52 PM
Got shower room, but ml dont provide such service unless u are super model and she super loving u.
must in love with u and with lots of $$$$$$$ money i guess
The above is taking current trend in massage parlours

bryanlailai
03-02-2022, 01:11 PM
Got shower room, but ml dont provide such service unless u are super model and she super loving u.
must in love with u and with lots of $$$$$$$ money i guess
The above is taking current trend in massage parlours

visited a few mp, dont even have shower facilities in the same room or in the entire place, only 1 portable kind that hardly fit one person in. even if have the ml will say not use use... :(:(

loneyheart
03-02-2022, 01:11 PM
Gone were the day as FLs shower u was a must . Some even use her body to soap u with sexy move . Passionate frenching n body rub with soap n running water was very steaming
Nowadays .... haiz :( most not even shower n clean herself

ApacheOne
03-02-2022, 01:29 PM
One place I’ve been (one time) is level 2 Grandlink. Shower sibei huge - got space even for tarma shower service :D
But I didn’t experience it so to be clear I am just saying that one have those proper shower. ML quality and whether open to shower together I have no recce report

jhayr1015coc
26-04-2023, 07:48 PM
Noodles? I am not sure... Was not looking for the restaurants :). Her name was Jasmine.

I think she’s still working there. Can anybody confirmed ?

jhayr1015coc
27-04-2023, 07:02 AM

Is she still around? What is the shops name

superstiffy
27-04-2023, 02:54 PM

even my english no gd i also can see that bro say he never look for her and think she disappear... ur question is sibei extra... :eek:

onelasttime2207
29-04-2023, 03:33 PM

Just to ans ur qn. She is still around in same area! Have her wc in case anyone wants!

dontcheatmeleh
29-04-2023, 09:13 PM
Just to ans ur qn. She is still around in same area! Have her wc in case anyone wants!

Can share pls

Ccyyy
29-04-2023, 11:19 PM

Can share bro? Thanks

jhayr1015coc
30-04-2023, 01:06 AM

Can share ctc bro?

Love7776
03-05-2023, 01:47 AM
Here has one good shower together babe who goes down to .... during shower together

jhayr1015coc
03-05-2023, 10:36 PM
Here has one good shower together babe who goes down to .... during shower together

Bro, can share ctc

ImBondJBond
23-05-2023, 04:42 PM

Yes, hi. Can you share with me her wechat or whereabouts?

Thanks

virusscan
23-05-2023, 11:05 PM
Never encounter any ml shower tgt with me leh, only if i go for those only fj svc ladies

PandaFoot
24-05-2023, 01:39 PM
Bro, can share?

zip4671
26-05-2023, 10:57 PM

Senior bro, TQ & a good reminder post Covid.