PDA

View Full Version : SYT Where are you?

catlist
21-01-2022, 01:30 PM
Bros, any recommendations for SYT (Below 30) that offers solid Massage and happy ending (optional)? Share contact and experience please!

soundworks
22-01-2022, 09:26 PM
Bros, any recommendations for SYT (Below 30) that offers solid Massage and happy ending (optional)? Share contact and experience please!

Hi bro, i have few malaysian syt for exchange, pm me thank!

Haoge83
22-01-2022, 11:15 PM

Can share contract

skyheng
23-01-2022, 12:48 AM

Can share?

raymondo
23-01-2022, 01:21 AM

Bro can share ctc tks

loudexhaust
23-01-2022, 11:27 PM
I have a syt that I frequented. Pretty face, nice toned body. Massage is okie. Good ending too. Interested pls pm me with other syt contacts to exchange.

Haoge83
23-01-2022, 11:33 PM
I have a syt that I frequented. Pretty face, nice toned body. Massage is okie. Good ending too. Interested pls pm me with other syt contacts to exchange.

Can share Contract?

cocknotusual
24-01-2022, 02:48 PM

Please share contact

sgpiggybank
24-01-2022, 03:11 PM
Nowadays finding SYT in FL since is like finding a needle in the sea. Mostly late thirties or GLIF. Post 20+ go there confirm around 30+. Post 30+ confirm around 40 to 50+. Save money and pcc better, spa have alot of SYT but all are here to enjoy and scam as they have many friends go back china sy sillypore have many carrot head and they scam alot to get free money. With those free money they finance their BF in china enjoying good life from our hard earned money.

noobkia6969
24-01-2022, 05:07 PM

Bro mind sharing?

SGhappyman
24-01-2022, 05:16 PM
Nowadays finding SYT in FL since is like finding a needle in the sea. Mostly late thirties or GLIF. Post 20+ go there confirm around 30+. Post 30+ confirm around 40 to 50+. Save money and pcc better, spa have alot of SYT but all are here to enjoy and scam as they have many friends go back china sy sillypore have many carrot head and they scam alot to get free money. With those free money they finance their BF in china enjoying good life from our hard earned money.

Agreed bro :D

Xgenre
24-01-2022, 05:43 PM
Nowadays finding SYT in FL since is like finding a needle in the sea. Mostly late thirties or GLIF

A bit cruel to say this but you need to give the PRC 20 plus year old syts time to get married, have a child, get divorced, then need to either come to SG to earn enough to feed the child or want to escape to Singapore to be a PDMM or even escape judgemental friends and relatives in China.

So when you meet a prc 30 plus year old ML, they tend to fall into one of the 3 categories.

loudexhaust
24-01-2022, 11:39 PM
Please share contact

If interested just pm with your contacts to share. Already shared with quite a number of bros here who pm me. Also just found out she got full service from another bro's FR after he tried. This is what the spirit of sharing is about. :cool:

Happybb
25-01-2022, 12:05 AM

Can share contact?

soundworks
25-01-2022, 08:24 AM
If interested just pm with your contacts to share. Already shared with quite a number of bros here who pm me. Also just found out she got full service from another bro's FR after he tried. This is what the spirit of sharing is about. :cool:

care to exchange bro? i hav few malaysian syt too.

sgpiggybank
25-01-2022, 12:44 PM
I've found the needle in sea. Book Shan Shan in SLG if you really want SYT. :D

I know this ML since the MYC days. BBBJ with wrap and non existent massage for 180SGD....asked and never try at all. Pretty face, small body frame and C+ Boobs with dark nipples. LOL. She also have FJ but asked for a very high price....

loudexhaust
25-01-2022, 01:42 PM
I know this ML since the MYC days. BBBJ with wrap and non existent massage for 180SGD....asked and never try at all. Pretty face, small body frame and C+ Boobs with dark nipples. LOL. She also have FJ but asked for a very high price....

She is charging 120 for hj now. Not sure if can get more. But if bj is gonna use clingwrap then forget it

Dddnoob
25-01-2022, 02:45 PM
She is charging 120 for hj now. Not sure if can get more. But if bj is gonna use clingwrap then forget it

Bro issit Sasa?

Nickchan
25-01-2022, 03:33 PM
Bro..can share some malaysian syt to me? hehe

sgpiggybank
25-01-2022, 04:11 PM

LOL. Crazy...Golden fingers..

Haoge83
25-01-2022, 11:24 PM

Can share contract?

ddae44
26-01-2022, 09:08 AM
Have 1 SYT to share. Look to exchange ctc. PM me

daniel312
27-01-2022, 08:33 AM

Can share bro? I have some to exchange too