PDA

View Full Version : Whose the best person you've had sex with?

georgie1994
19-01-2022, 08:09 PM
Out of everyone you've been with who was the most passionate, fun, or just in general best sexual experience you've had and what's the story?

Currently my fiancee is the best person I've had sex with and would never give up intimacy with her lol. I can have kinky and regular sex with her and she's gotten me really into oral and enjoying making her feel good. I've found I really like being bottom with her.

lookingaround
19-01-2022, 08:18 PM
I thought Sammelee88 said you are his best boy friend?:confused:

quadgenarian
20-01-2022, 03:55 AM
I thought Sammelee88 said you are his best boy friend?:confused:

TS did not mention any name, but I suspect they are fucking each other's asshole off :D

WOOHOO
20-01-2022, 10:28 PM
Out of everyone you've been with who was the most passionate, fun, or just in general best sexual experience you've had and what's the story?

Currently my fiancee is the best person I've had sex with and would never give up intimacy with her lol. I can have kinky and regular sex with her and she's gotten me really into oral and enjoying making her feel good. I've found I really like being bottom with her.
WOO UPZ 👍👍👍

georgie1994
30-01-2022, 09:31 PM
yeap kinky sexperience is always the best

fallen11
30-01-2022, 09:42 PM
yeap kinky sexperience is always the best

how kinky is kinky?:confused:

naan1974
31-01-2022, 11:02 AM

when 2 cocks trying to find each other's pussy?
kinky enough? :D

lailai841230
31-01-2022, 11:27 AM

You are such a lucky person. :)

victorlee10
31-01-2022, 01:41 PM
My ex, she was the only partner willing to do anal and she was super kinky. When she is the mood she will completely lose control of herself. Usually will start by fucking the pussy which will be dripping juices. Then when dick is coated with pussy juice will then proceed to fuck the ass using pussy juice as lubricant. After she cums she will want to suck me even when my dick has just been in her ass! I will usually cum in her ass as she doesn’t want me to waste my cum by shooting outside. In the end we broke up as I found out she was sleeping with 2 other guys. She told me it is purely sex and she only loves me but I just cannot accept it. Ironically years later she looked me up out of the blue for a wild night of fucking. She brought pills so that I can last multiple rounds and we fucked non stop for hours. It was only later on I found it that was the day before she was getting married.

shroom
31-01-2022, 02:01 PM
She is an American gal named Katie from Alabama.

29, tall, blonde and aggressive and very active both during foreplay and penetration. Plus her southern accent really added to it.

walls08
31-01-2022, 03:40 PM
when 2 cocks trying to find each other's pussy?
kinky enough? :D

This is very cheem. How many persons are there in total? :D

jasont
05-02-2022, 10:55 AM
bar girl in cambodia about 6 years back. did everything you can think of and did it all well, and i never asked, just got taken for a ride. and then good gfe too, and was free. and she wasn't trying to stick to me after, she just knew when to chase and when to let go and chase again. plus quite witty also.

shoulda kept contact with her. hope she's doing ok now!

axlrose
05-02-2022, 11:22 AM
My current LBFM regular was goody goody when we first met but after learning and enjoying sex now quite wild and vocal…… sex is wow hehehehe

georgie1994
05-02-2022, 09:44 PM

playful,,,kinky these two

georgie1994
05-02-2022, 09:44 PM
My current LBFM regular was goody goody when we first met but after learning and enjoying sex now quite wild and vocal…… sex is wow hehehehe

after first tried, will get addicted on it

georgie1994
05-02-2022, 09:45 PM
most memorable is dating proses with sugarbook.live girl, really need put much effort

georgie1994
05-02-2022, 09:46 PM
You are such a lucky person. :)

you can be this lucky too

sammybk
05-02-2022, 09:59 PM
for me it was this lady who was really horny and wet, and let loose in the bedroom... it was easy for her to cum also, and because of that it was a joy to eat her and watch her orgasm when she is riding me, with her juices soaking my balls...

she was also the only girl that sucked my dick dry after cumming...

axlrose
06-02-2022, 11:57 AM
Yah georgie hehehe addicted but still have to use big head 😝 she gets super wet always…..

D-joker
07-02-2022, 12:51 AM
旧爱还是最美。
Miss my ex.

IamAStoryTeller
07-02-2022, 03:06 PM
have 2 fav

1st GF lets me fuck her even if it is a public place (of cos must be no one around la), and she swallows. she also will take the initiative to go commando halfway thru our date..alas we were not meant to be..BTO 10 times all never get

3rd GF almost same as 1st GF..just that no swallow and lets me do anal

Newbieshag
07-02-2022, 03:36 PM
Mine was a ML . Had done it in public places that I thought only happen in JAV . Very spontaneous and passionate. Very willing to try. Sometime halfway having supper she will surprise me and get me aroused by telling me she wasn’t wearing underwear . Really missed her.

Angmolover
07-02-2022, 03:38 PM

What a coincidence, your fiancee is also the best fuck I had so far.

sanuuk
08-02-2022, 02:53 PM
What a coincidence, your fiancee is also the best fuck I had so far.

I belip you were referring to sammylee88 and wishing tree.:D

handcell
08-02-2022, 03:39 PM
My ex, she was the only partner willing to do anal and she was super kinky. When she is the mood she will completely lose control of herself. Usually will start by fucking the pussy which will be dripping juices. Then when dick is coated with pussy juice will then proceed to fuck the ass using pussy juice as lubricant. After she cums she will want to suck me even when my dick has just been in her ass! I will usually cum in her ass as she doesn’t want me to waste my cum by shooting outside. In the end we broke up as I found out she was sleeping with 2 other guys. She told me it is purely sex and she only loves me but I just cannot accept it. Ironically years later she looked me up out of the blue for a wild night of fucking. She brought pills so that I can last multiple rounds and we fucked non stop for hours. It was only later on I found it that was the day before she was getting married.

How do u feel bro? When she look u up for sex?
And when u found out she is getting married?

Cshkev
08-02-2022, 11:20 PM
You know they say the 1st time always leave the best memories. The best for me will be my 1st ta pau / ONS.
Long time ago when Club Nana was still around, that was my usual hunt. Managed to up this Singaporean dancer who was super petite, super cute. Did her raw and cip. Still remember till today because it's my 1st ONS.