PDA

View Full Version : Any PRC allow frenching and painting

jbhr8080
02-01-2022, 05:20 PM
Anyone has good recommendation for PRC who has good service and most importantly allow frenching and painting? Mind to share?

MichaelWinn
02-01-2022, 05:35 PM
Anyone has good recommendation for PRC who has good service and most importantly allow frenching and painting? Mind to share?

You can go orchard towers level 3 look for fit lily lol

BedGuy
02-01-2022, 06:44 PM
You must be missing something. I am quite surprised seeing this new thread, asking for recommendations for prc who has good service and allowed painting and frenching. If you read and followed this forum carefully the information is already available. You just have to select the thread. There are even fr about all this girls. Yellow pages already in front of you.

Marq
02-01-2022, 06:59 PM
You must be missing something. I am quite surprised seeing this new thread, asking for recommendations for prc who has good service and allowed painting and frenching. If you read and followed this forum carefully the information is already available. You just have to select the thread. There are even fr about all this girls. Yellow pages already in front of you.

He missing his eyes, lol

Or just plain lazy. 10 mins of reading and he would have gotten his answers with contacts even

Jabba
02-01-2022, 10:02 PM
Are u sure u want to paint someone who u have no exclusive access.

testoste
03-01-2022, 12:37 AM
If u go to those FJ type joint, u have more than 60% chances of finding lady who offers frenching n painting but likely to be more mechanical. Otherwise, u have to invest time to develop special chem w ML to come to the level of allowing u to french + paint.

leonleonli
03-01-2022, 10:03 PM
If u go to those FJ type joint, u have more than 60% chances of finding lady who offers frenching n painting but likely to be more mechanical. Otherwise, u have to invest time to develop special chem w ML to come to the level of allowing u to french + paint.

all depending on your luck. more handsome, higher chance. sad that me no handsome, need to spend more time. but hard to get the right feel. also now covid, I would paint but not french.

Peacekeeping
04-01-2022, 01:44 AM
Are u sure u want to paint someone who u have no exclusive access.

You are trying to say paint a public urinal :D

jbhr8080
04-01-2022, 10:46 AM
all depending on your luck. more handsome, higher chance. sad that me no handsome, need to spend more time. but hard to get the right feel. also now covid, I would paint but not french.

I agree with u on the paint but not french, for me I also try to make sure only frenching with the same girl that I 'trusted'. I only do that with my regular FL whom I feel 'safe'. The girl will also choose the customer who will be granted for the frenching. One of the selection criteria is not smoker and no bad mouth smell.

ttenneb
04-01-2022, 04:12 PM

fly to France and find a PRC working as a painter there. :D

SGhappyman
04-01-2022, 08:04 PM
You are trying to say paint a public urinal :D

TS really don't have brain :D

YakuzaMooN
05-01-2022, 11:35 PM
TS really don't have brain :D

Return 8 bro and tks for the up ... pity the frenching and painting no brainer TS :D

bigloser0
06-01-2022, 09:42 AM

where do you normally like to paint?

Jabba
06-01-2022, 09:58 AM
I like Painting provided there is no smell. It is part of love making

leonleonli
06-01-2022, 11:31 AM
where do you normally like to paint?

I remember there was one time painting, tasted medicine. Immediately stop and leave the place doing mouth wash.

bigloser0
06-01-2022, 05:44 PM
I remember there was one time painting, tasted medicine. Immediately stop and leave the place doing mouth wash.

oh dear.
hope you are alright.

SGhappyman
06-01-2022, 09:10 PM
Return 8 bro and tks for the up ... pity the frenching and painting no brainer TS :D

I was zapped for laughing at TS :D

leonleonli
08-01-2022, 02:10 PM
oh dear.
hope you are alright.

no worries, so experience now. long time ago. normally, check first outlook.

spidey111223
09-01-2022, 08:32 AM
Hi bro, I know of some who does a lot of frenching & painting with extremely good service. You can find the information from another thread actually. Otherwise, you can pm me for information. Kindly up my points first.