PDA

View Full Version : Me my good fren/sex partner

LiFo_18
19-05-2008, 10:21 AM
Hi everyone! i love to read the stories here and hope my own story wld interest u guys too.

I am currently in my 3rd yr of poly. CK is my classmate throughout and we became very close thru msn. she wld often ask me abt tutorials,etc and then wld jus chat me up 4 no reasons after we became closer. CK is nt bad looking. Nt chio, but better than average. Her boobs ain't huge, but her figure is very proportional. very hourglass type of figure.

So 1 fine day, we were chatting normally in msn, and conversation went somethin like this (cldn't find my chat log. wld paste here when i find it):
CK: wah tdy damn xin ku leh
Me: why lei?
CK: always after menses like that lei
Me: Lol. then hw? go see doctor lor
CK: seein later lor. but always nt much help de
Me: oic. i read somethin interesting b4 leh. but u dun say i wat lah. juz wanna help u. =x
CK: wat?
Me: The Kadir-Buxton Method - Alleviating Menstrual Cramps (http://www.kadir-buxton.com/page8.htm) (cldnt find the original one i gave her too. that one more detailed)
CK: wah really meh? i also dunno hw lei

continue nxt wk ya! my family coming hm soon. i can only log in during wkends if my family goes out for breakfast, cos my com in the hall. but they usually go while i slp at hm. LOL. so.. till then!

bully
19-05-2008, 01:26 PM
U start TWO threads with only afew lines and gotta wait till next wk for you to cont... no wonder u kenna zap!!!

LiFo_18
25-05-2008, 09:47 AM
1. First of all, I dun think the points matter that much to me yeah. I started wif nothing, so I gt nothing to lose too. I can simply reg a new nick and start anew. BUT, I wld still like to apologise to all the people here if I hav caused any inconvenience. I went to look for the website “” while writing. And when I came back to paste and post it, I gt logged off. So I posted it again, because I dunno if it has been posted. Jus hope u guys can enjoy my story. Cheers!

2. I’ll try to write a little longer. But I usually lose interest when I see ppl wif long articles, so I refrain from doin that.

3. I am sorry. I can only update it once or twice a wk, when my parents and my sis go out for breakfast.

Part II
So to continue, i recap a little from the above. Shall call it part I. CK was suffering from menstrual pain, so I gave her a website which suggested that masturbating helps relieve the aches. Below is the chat log after part I.
(tried to paste the chat log here but it is a lttle messy. shall exclude the date,time and the nicks)

Me: nvr try b4 meh? haha
CK: of cos nvr lah… horrrr u always masturbate de huh? =x
Me:eh if guy tell u he nvr masturbate hor is bluff u de lor
CK: haha… really meh?
Me: harnah.
CK: orh but I really dunno hw to lei…
Me: u dun mind, I help u lor. LOL
CK: wahhh u very cheeky lor… lol
CK: wanna chen ji chi me dou fu
Me: eh really wanna help u lei. u always say until so xin ku. Haha. say me like that
CK: haha… hao la dun be angry k
Me: haha! h where gt angry. if u really uncomfortable, i can blindfold lor. then i jus chi dou fu, dun see the dou fu. LOL
CK: lol… like that still very chi kui leh
Me: heh. So anw, hw yr proj goin le?

didn’t wanna push her so much, so I jus left it as that on that day. a wk later, we chatted on msn again!

CK: oiii u this sat free ma?
Me: why lei?
CK: i need some help wif my com lei… sot sot le
Me:wah I nt professernerrr leh. can go see lor. try my best
CK: lol… can de lah. so I meet u at clementi mrt that day hor… cfm wif u time later…
Me: okie doke.

LiFo_18
01-06-2008, 10:07 AM
Part III
So I met her that day at the mrt station. It was abt 3 mths ago. She was wearing very casually. A white singlet and pink shorts. we reached her house shortly after. She asked me to take a sit and gave me a drink. Her house seemed quiet so I asked her, “eh yr parents still sleepin ah?”
“No lei, they went Malaysia le.”
Woooo. Me and her alone in the house. Didn’t actually thought of any lustful thoughts before that since I thought it’s a weekend and her parents would be around. I then went

“ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”
CK: haha u very happy they not around huh?

I just gave her grin and asked her what’s the problem wif her com. She told me later then have a look at it. She got some tutorials wanna ask me for help. She seemed a little weird, like she was purposely lookin for questions to ask me and not genuinely not knowing how to do them. So I asked her what’s wrong. She was blushing and then she said, “Errr, you know you were telling me that day rite. About how to ease my menstrual pain.” I then laugh instantly. So that’s what it’s all about. She slapped me on the arm and chided me for laughin at her.

Me: (in a more serious tone) so u need me to blindfold myself mah. [actually I also don’t wan. Jus a courteous qn]
CK: (seemed a little surprised after I laughed at her and then back asking so seriously) errr.. dunno lei.. think no need bah.

She looked really cute in her bashful look. I then told her I should go wash up my hands, giving her time to cool down too. She looked extremely nervous. I came back and saw her sitting on her bed, cross-legged. Still lookin very embarrassed. So I told her to close her eyes, and proceeded to take off her shorts. she was wearing white panties. I slowly took them off too and assured her it’s goin to feel good and she don’t hav to worry. She nodded her head and I started. It was my first time lookin at a real life pussy. LOL. It was unshaven. Watched some sex educational videos before, so I tried them. I first got my finger moving in a circular motion on her vagina. I think she felt really good after awhile, from the look on her face. I then proceeded into fingering her. I think I found her g-spot as it grew bigger after a few minutes. She started moaning as it went on, and grabbed one of my hand. She didn’t squirt in the end, but her pussy was definitely very wet. I was very horny myself too, but I wanted to make her think that I jus wanted to help her out. Lol. Had to resist but I knew there should be a 2nd time..

(woo wrote pretty much for today. Shall continue again nxt wk yeah.)

LiFo_18
08-06-2008, 09:41 AM
Part IV
Seein her so high, I wanted to “auto-roam” her body so much, but I wasn’t sure if she just simply wanted me to help her solve her ache or was she horny. I stopped after feeling my fingers wet.

Me: hee got feel better mah u?
CK: haha. wah you got do this before huh? Like very experienced leh.
Me: wah please lor, you think I anyhow de meh? See you my gd friend ok.
CK: haha

As I was leaving, she kinda reluctantly say thank you to me (still abit shy). I gave her a grin and told her it’s no big deal. Fast forward to a week later, she still hasn’t asked me to help her again. I was pretty worried she has decided to masturbate herself instead and not ask help from me anymore. So I initiated a chat with her in msn.

Me: hey so yr menstrual probs no more le lah
CK: oh at the moment ok lah… cos haven’t come yet mah…
CK: keke thks again ah
(then I was thinking, eh yah hor)
Me: /heh no problemo~
Me: so u nvr try it out on yr own meh? so guai ah
CK: lol… that time i close eyes lei, nvr see wat u doin oso…=p
Me: lol. dun jia jia lor u.
CK: oeii mei li mao leh u… haha…
Me: haha. k lah dun disturb u le. I go play game
CK: oki… see u tmr

Few days later, we had a chat in msn again!! Stay tuned

mr.petain
08-06-2008, 12:10 PM
wah! dun tell me need to wait one more week ar?

noob82
15-06-2008, 03:08 AM
Hmmm. Interesting story. Keep it cumming!

Hagrid
15-06-2008, 07:30 AM
Not bad story ... but like those con story .. ger so stupid one meh ...

TS, dont forget should hv another episode today :D

LiFo_18
15-06-2008, 09:45 AM
Petain: Sorry petain. PC in the hall and my family always in there. so can only post on sun.
Noob82: Thks for the support!
Hagrid: Thks too, and i cant help it if u dun believe yeah. wanted to paste the whole msn chat log here but it's too messy. so i juz pasted the conversation and changed the nick.

Part V
CK: /wei
Me: ??
CK: busy ah?
Me: no lah. watch tv. why lei
CK: this sat can help me again mah?
Me: oh can ah. pain again ah?
CK: ya lor… very tao yan de leh…
Me: haha
CK: dun laugh hor u… lol

So I went to her house that sat again. She was wearing a black singlet this time. Preferred her wearing white. This time, we went straight to her room and started without much delay like the last time. Again, she stripped off her shorts and panties and I did the same. Only that the ending was slightly different now. After I finished and wanted to go wash my hands, she held my hand and started kissing me. She then took off my singlet and unhooked her pink bra. Her boobs were very nice. Not the huge type but the shape’s there. We kissed for awhile before she took off my shirt too. I then went commando, ready for penetration! But then she stopped me and said:

CK: Eh I really wanna satisfy you like you did for me, but can don’t go inside mah? I very scared pregnant leh.

I kept assuring her I would withdraw when I feel it coming, but she said her friend had a bad experience. -.-“
I damn xian liao until she went over and sat on my legs, facing me. My little sausage stood up at attention again!

CK: Dun like that lah. I help you masturbate or wat also lor.

The “or wat” immediately translated into “blowjob” in my mind. LOL. I had to persuade her for awhile before she finally agreed…

To be continued!

zl1983
15-06-2008, 11:36 PM
great start..

hope to c more updates pls thou its not in ur control... haha..

great work.. :)

PJ_chris
22-06-2008, 07:34 AM
No any latest update story?

LiFo_18
22-06-2008, 09:57 AM
Part VI
It was a little weird in the beginning, considering that it was her first time. She didn’t know how to do it and I didn’t really know how to guide her too, besides telling her what not to do. Could feel her teeth even. But after awhile, it was WOOOOOHOOOOO. She was playing around, licking, kissing and sucking. It felt really good. The BEST blowjob I had!! (cos it was my 1st) LOL! And it was particularly arousing, looking at her cute face, taking pleasure in giving me pleasure. :D

I could feel it almost cumming and I asked her if she wanted it in her mouth. She asked me if it tasted ok and I said of course. Haha. So I loaded it all in her mouth. She quickly made a very “yeee” face with her mouth filled with cum and grabbed tissue papers to spit it out. Haha. She then slapped me.
“Not nice de lor!”
I just kept laughing. That was a GREAT day!

Sorry guys. Woke up kinda late tdy after watching the Euro cup. Russia!! Woohoo! I promise i'll write a longer one nxt wk yeah. Thks for the support

salacious
22-06-2008, 10:48 AM
Pitching tent here, waiting for next installment. ;)

koru
22-06-2008, 09:03 PM
Why must wait until next week ? :confused:

MICCMI
25-06-2008, 07:31 PM
wait for ur updatez

Bigbluebird
26-06-2008, 12:39 AM

Because the school holidays have ended, his mother doesn't allow him to use the computer and so he has to wait till weekends to go lan shop post his fantasies ;)

Bigbluebird
26-06-2008, 12:51 AM

Because the school holidays have ended, his mother doesn't allow him to use the computer and so he has to wait till weekends to go lan shop post his fantasies ;)

donnieboi
26-06-2008, 09:17 AM

Aiya.. give the TS a break lah... At least he inform us so nobody is guessing when he will return... just hope he doesn't MIA before finishing his story....

ppway
26-06-2008, 10:05 AM
now a day young young got sex partner liao ha:cool:

swinggrall
26-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Good story. Hope got part 2, 3, 4, ,5

Shogun456
27-06-2008, 03:11 AM
Give TS some credit for posting weekly. HAHA, kidding. Nice story bro,may i suggest if u prefer can type on wordpad then one short on weekend give us one good one or not like watch lord of the rings 1 then waiting for pt 2 like that :D just my twenty cents

LiFo_18
06-07-2008, 10:03 AM
Sorry abt last wk. I tried to post but the page cldnt be displayed. Went back and try again and the same thing happened. Was afraid that i wld post repeated post like the 1st time i did so i stopped.

And I noticed that my points went up from -5. Haha. thks a lot for the people who upped me yeah. Though it’s nt really impt to me (dunno wat can I do wif the pts haha), but it’s an encouragement that u enjoyed my story and I really appreciate it. Nw that there’s a bit of supporters, it’s I kinda hav to make it a point to write every Sunday. I don’t think I write very well cos it’s nt descriptive enuff. So thks for the support and also understanding since I can only write once a wk. Well, here goes 2 parts of the story!

Part VII
So we grew more closer after that and would always go out together. I don’t know if we are in a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship kinda thing. Besides cozying up in the public, we probably do everything a normal couple does. Pretty nice relationship to have.

So I went to her house again not long after the 2nd time. It wasn’t that awkward to ask me anymore. This time, it was after class. Her parents were working and our classes ended early. I went to 7-11 to get something before going up. Heh, something to use for later. She told me she wanted to bath first, so I went:

“Heh, together lah. I also wanna bath.”
“Haha, ok lor.”

We started to wash each other. She left the shower spraying from the top while we start to caress each other. I was at her back, embracing her breasts and kissing her neck while she enjoyed and moved her hands up my leg. She then turned to me and started to stroke my penis. It was all high and I realized I left my condom outside! I didn’t wanna spoil the momentum and therefore settled for another blowjob again. And she threatened me that I better tell her when I cumming so she won’t have to swallow again. LOL. (Have to start making my cum taste nicer)

She wore a sexy pyjamas after she came out. It was red in colour. Those spaghetti type dress. I asked her:
“Wah you at home wear like that de meh?”
“No lei. Just bought de. First time wearing. Hee. Nice mah?”
“Haha of course lah”
She smiled sweetly and asked me to stay for a nap with her. It was still early and her parents usually come home around 7 plus. I didn’t wanna sleep in my jeans so I simply wore my boxers and cuddled in bed with her.

To be continued….

Part VIII
We fell asleep after awhile. But my dick and I got awoken by her bare legs crossing over to mine. TIME FOR ROUND 2!! I gently put her legs away from mine and went to take the condom. I put in on my soldier and went to the bed to start kissing her. She woke up after some time and giggled. I removed her dress and played with her cute boobies. She then asked me “You want a blowjob again ah?”
I smiled to her and pointed down there “Hee”
“Wah u well prepared le ah”
“Like that won’t pregnant le mah. Ok?”

She didn’t agree nor disagree, so I simply proceeded. I went in slow and deep, afraid that she might feel pain if I go fast. As I see her slowly adapting to it, I went a little faster. I was unable to control that well and ejaculated after a few minutes. I got off her and faced the ceiling. She came over and embraced me. That was a very great feeling.

(I am now preparing for my final exams. Will still try to write if possible. Thanks!)