PDA

View Full Version : Safety Tips for newbies

Addax
23-12-2021, 02:00 AM
Hi all, looking for safety tips for newbies, especially in the health department. Wanna last a long time, not just a short time hehe. TIA to all.

nishikado
23-12-2021, 04:33 AM
Dont simply agree to any price the ml open to you. Dont let small head overtake big head.

BedGuy
23-12-2021, 06:10 AM
Hi all, looking for safety tips for newbies, especially in the health department. Wanna last a long time, not just a short time hehe. TIA to all.

Always wear condom and never do raw with mls and fls. Like they say raw is war. Never believe this words they say to you : i only have raw sex with you, you are the only guy i offer raw sex no other man,i like you so much and willing to raw with you. These are some examples. Always think of your family and the consequences of raw sex with these working ladies.

superstiffy
23-12-2021, 09:17 AM
100% + chop + guarantee + warranty safe way... just pcc... dun cheong..

TS.. no matter what u do.. once u cheong will have risk liao... these days go out eat also got chance to tio covid ah...

leonleonli
23-12-2021, 12:13 PM
Always wear condom and never do raw with mls and fls. Like they say raw is war. Never believe this words they say to you : i only have raw sex with you, you are the only guy i offer raw sex no other man,i like you so much and willing to raw with you. These are some examples. Always think of your family and the consequences of raw sex with these working ladies.

great sharing. this is a standard script from ML/ FL. you can imagine they have so many bro supporting them. trust no one but yourself.

Darge
23-12-2021, 01:13 PM
great sharing. this is a standard script from ML/ FL. you can imagine they have so many bro supporting them. trust no one but yourself.

Correct, never ever trust the words of ML and FL.

sanyo123
23-12-2021, 02:44 PM
Don't do raw.

Think with your big head, not your small head.

Don' bring so much money with you, just enough and maybe some spare when you go chiong. That way, cannot overspend.

Get tested frequently if you can.

Be prepared to say no or stop the action if she do something you don't want (like going raw).

Have enough rest. Yes, it's called chiong, but if you always tired, easier to fall sick.

Drink plenty of water.

Practice good hygiene and cleanliness.

sanyo123
23-12-2021, 02:44 PM
also, don't get involved with any ML. It's just a business transaction, even the GFE ones. Nothing more.

Addax
23-12-2021, 03:23 PM
Thanks for the tips guys, appreciate. Question, what about BBBJ? I know there are risks, just want to know how risky? what can do to mitigate funny stuff growing on my 2ic. Keep it cummin (coming)!

heyumf
23-12-2021, 03:23 PM
Just remember all is transaction
You pay money for the temp happiness
Don't get emotional attached

CL16
23-12-2021, 03:29 PM
Don’t meet any FLs more than 3 times. To reduce the chance of emotional attachment.

Read reviews and scan for authenticity of reviews.

Addax
23-12-2021, 03:49 PM
good tip. Will keep that in mind!

leonleonli
23-12-2021, 04:20 PM
Yes, just go and chiong more, you will have no feeling already. Try many ML FL as many as you can. This is the way to make you more mature. Once you realize your money spending so much, and ML FL getting richer and richer. You know no point to give hem more money. Those famous easier earnings 15k to 20k per month or more.

BedGuy
23-12-2021, 05:03 PM
good tip. Will keep that in mind!

Mls and fls open their legs for you but they won't open their hearts for you. So don't fall into their KC traps. Never believe their sobbing stories and crocodile tears. Second point for you to remember. We pay them to service our lustful desires. Their real target is to earn as much money as possible. We use them for sex and they use us as atm machines. So just find, fuck and forget. Just follow these 3F.

Addax
23-12-2021, 06:44 PM
any tips on BBBJ , go/no go? would like to hear from others as well.

sgcscar
23-12-2021, 08:02 PM
Hehe, what about those MLs that give you thigh jobs or pussy jobs :). Especially those with "juice" flowing.

Errornotfound
24-12-2021, 12:38 AM
Just started chionging this year. Best advice that I can give you...

Know your limits and know how to control yourself without letting your small head take over. Temptation will seems harder and harder to resist the moment your cock is in their hand..

Don't chiong with your feelings because the ML will know your soft spot and attack from there to make you spend more money. If you have GF/Wife, set yourself a max boundary that you shouldn't cross.

That's about it!!

Ive been to a few MP and decided to stick to it which I feel im comfortable with.

Axel88
24-12-2021, 01:53 AM
MLs are also human. As many bros pointed out they are here to work and earn money so treat the good ones well and you will be surprised at the service you can get. For those half fuck ones just go one time and blacklist the ML and never go back.

leonleonli
24-12-2021, 11:04 PM
MLs are also human. As many bros pointed out they are here to work and earn money so treat the good ones well and you will be surprised at the service you can get. For those half fuck ones just go one time and blacklist the ML and never go back.

Agreed. ML and FL are still human. through they can be greedy. yet we can walk away. ML and FL are just doing their job to milk you for more returns. It is simple.

Choon Peng
26-12-2021, 03:23 AM
What standard operating procedure need to follow if Police came to raid & being caught in action?

BedGuy
26-12-2021, 06:06 AM
What standard operating procedure need to follow if Police came to raid & being caught in action?
You can refer to the thread MP RAID. You can find your answers in that thread. Hope this helps you.

Marq
26-12-2021, 03:57 PM

Just answer their questions truthfully. You don’t know what they know or have, so there is zero point in being a hero to protect the girl. They police (AV) don’t want you, they want the ring leader, or at least the operators